Started With A Rock n’ Roll Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Not going to deny that Rob. Won't try to insult your intelligence - you know your wife better than anyone. But she deserves respect - as do you mate for being so understanding.'

'Do you not have a wife, Jack?'

'Sadly, no longer. She passed away three years ago. I'm sorry for coming on strong with Sally last week... but it brought back a lot of memories.' Rob smiled and nodded.

As the man turned Rob added a last comment, 'Jack! Enjoy your evening dancing with Sally - and make sure she enjoys it too.'

Jack gave Rob a little wave. Rob felt more secure now about giving his wife a free rein.

A good time was had by all. By ten 'o clock Rob had, had his share of dancing and Sally had danced with Jack and one of his mates. Rob had to get her a long drink to go with her white wine as she kept coming back to the table to quench her thirst; she was drinking more than normal. Her husband smiled watching his wife get merry off her drink, she was really having the time of her life, the centre of attention to Jack and his mates.

The DJ shifted the mood as he always did after ten, the first of two slow smoochy breaks, to give folks a chance to take a rest, have a drink, or time to answer the call of nature given that most would have consumed large amounts of alcoholic drink by now. Sally was no exception and dashed off to the ladies.

'Hope she's not drinking to fast, Rob.' Jack asked, 'It's only just gone ten. Shame that you can't have a drink, though.'

'Well, we're having a good night, anyway. Listen Jack, why don't you go and meet Sally coming out of the 'ladies' room, make sure she's okay and if so take her on the dance floor for a smooch?'

Rob kept his eyes on the direction of the ladies toilets waiting for his wife to appear. When she did she looked carefree and happy, most likely due to the drink she had put away. Seeing Jack waiting for her she hurried up to him and lightly grabbed his shirt putting her face close to his.

Rob's heart pounded as she and Jack kissed what seemed passionately on the lips. This, he reckoned was what his wife had been waiting for all night.

Though Jack and Sally went on the dance floor not much dancing actually took place. Placing themselves discreetly amongst the crowd they hardly moved a foot, instead holding each other as tight as possible, grinding their bodies into each other as they had done the previous week. This time though there was no pretence - both knew what they wanted. They came as near as a couple could get to having full sex in public while remaining fully clothed.

Rob of course quietly wandered to a spot where he could see them clearly, even walking amongst the dancers when the need arose. He looked on almost nervously as he watched Jack roughly caress her bottom and move her up and down against his erect cock, occasionally using a hand to squeeze her tits. Rob also saw the expression on the face of his wife, a wicked smile, clearly enjoying every minute, clearly very sexually aroused. His heart once again fluttered and his stomach tied in a knot when he saw Sally drop her own hands to hold Jacks buttocks, then sneak a hand round between them to feel his manhood. As she did that her eyes half closed and she forced her lips against his for a long very passionate kiss. She did not seem to care that it was bit too obvious to others that she was playing with her dance partners penis albeit over his trousers.

The DJ announced the last record - Rob missed out on having the last dance with his wife - she was far too busy.

When they came back to the table Rob was talking to Jacks mates. He noted Sally's attempt to look calm, but she looked very flustered and hot - strange given they had been dancing a slow smooch. Rob collected his thoughts and remained amiable.

'I was thinking Rob - I've been telling Sally that I'm going for a little celebration meal next week with my mates here - it's my birthday you see. Maybe we'll come down here later. I wondered if you'd both like to join us. Now as it's a shame you never get chance to have a decent drink, I wondered if you'd both like to stay the night at my place - I have a nice spare bedroom. We can all have a really good night. Nothing too elaborate, not fine dining, just a bite to eat and a few drinks.'

Many thoughts immediately ran through Robs head, some quite shocking and surprising, others that scared him. Jack went to the bar and borrowed pen and paper jotted down some details and passed it to Rob.

'Would you like to do that Sally?' Jack asked.

Trying not to look too enthusiastic Sally nodded her head. 'I guess so if my husband fancies the idea.'

'So it will be just you and your two mates here?'

'Well other's might come and go throughout the evening - I thought I'd take you both to my local pub after - might be a change for you both. Then we'll finish up at mine.'

'I'll let you know,' Rob said quickly. In his head he was thinking that potentially many things could happen. He looked at his wife who still seemed hot and bothered and who had drunk too much too quickly. Given how they behaved on the dance floor what would happen if she and Jack had time alone together in the privacy of his house. How far would she go?

As they drove home Rob saw excitement and anticipation on her face.

'So has it been a good night for you, Sally?'

'Yeah, it's been great!'

I bet it has, Rob thought?

Chapter Three

Throughout the week the couple had a few discussions, weighing up the pros and cons of spending the night at Jack's house. Was it a good idea? Could they get grandparents to babysit?

'Do you not think Jack is a bit too eager to have us as friends?' Rob asked.

'Not really.'

'You are quite taken with him. I'm wondering if you are starting to develop deeper feelings for him.'

'Don't be silly, Rob! I've only ever danced with him, for goodness sake. And chatted a bit.'

Well, it hasn't always been 'only dancing' has it Sal?'

'That's it! If your jealous and think I'm falling in love with him, then it's settled, we're not going again! It's ridiculous, forget it!'

'What is it then Sally?' Rob had taken hold of his wife's arms. 'I've seen the way you both smooch - if that's what you can call it!'

Sally looked at the floor like a naughty girl might do.

'Okay, the first time I smooched with him I found it exciting.'

'What sort of exciting?'

'You know what I mean. Sexy. Sexually exciting. I could feel him against me - his cock I mean. It was exciting and different - I wanted more of it. And I was shocked when he kissed me properly, that was exciting too.'

'How do you mean properly?'

'Well, not just a peck. That felt exciting - I wanted more of that too. He put his tongue in my mouth.'

'And you put yours in his?'

Sally paused before admitting, 'Yes, I kissed him back, I let him know I was liking it?'

'Liking it? How did you let him know?'

'Yes, liking it - that I was getting aroused too. I pushed my body into his and moved around.'

'Against his cock?'

'Yes. Having a man do that was a new experience for me, I've been getting carried away. But there's nothing romantic or emotional about my feelings for him. Well, sexual feelings yes. Maybe if it had been any other man doing that I'd have reacted the same way. It was sexy and exciting.'

'And you'd have liked more of it?'

'I'd have liked it to have carried on a bit longer if I'm being honest.'

'So you've been secretly excited about staying at his house, next week?'

Sally nodded again. 'I suppose I was hoping I might see what might happen when we're not pretending to dance - without a lot of other people about.'

'You mean, both take things a bit further?'

'That must have been in the back of my mind yes.'

'Okay.' The conversation ended.

That night in bed Rob fucked his wife like there was no tomorrow. He finished by giving his wife a deep and passionate kiss.

'Wow! What was all that about?' Sally demanded.

'For being honest about Jack.'

Rob told his wife about Jack losing his wife. 'I'm guessing he misses female company and hasn't found it easy to meet someone else - maybe he hasn't had sex for a while. He'd have thought Christmas had come early when you responded to him - especially when you let it happen a second time and showed you were enjoying it.'

'I did enjoy it, and I did let him know I enjoyed it. It was wrong of me, I know. Doing it right under your nose. I'm sorry. I'm afraid Jack won't be having that sort of fun with me any more.'

' He's been a bit devious but I think he's been happy to make new friends - especially when one is a good looking sexy woman who gets along well with him. Start thinking about what you're going to wear this weekend - start getting our overnight bags ready.'

'What?'

'You heard me.'

Chapter Four

Sally had chosen her outfit carefully. She dressed not for dancing but for eating out and going to a pub or bar. Rob intended suggesting that after they eat they do something a bit different before they go to Jack's local and visit a cocktail bar. Maybe he would buy a bottle Champagne so they all could drink a toast to Jack to celebrate his birthday.

Sally wore a shortish skirt, slightly flared, instead of the tight black number with a side slit. The flared one was lighter and more comfortable to wear in a restaurant. With that she wore a white silky blouse, slightly transparent. She asked Rob if he thought the skirt was too short to wear with stockings. He told her stockings would be fine but he wasn't actually sure. The choice of underwear would be a last minute decision; as would the nightdress and robe. Would she be going down to breakfast fully dressed or... not!

Though nervous about how she was going to react to Jack now her husband knew what was in her head she still felt excitement at being able able to meet the men away from the club and dance floor. She loved the attention she had been getting from all three men - a fact she had failed to mention to Rob.

'I'm going to be nervous now about being too friendly wondering if you'll be mad at me.' She confided to her husband.

'There's no point in us going if we're going to be stressed up. Look, you've told me stuff that I already suspected. Let's just go and enjoy ourselves. It's obvious Jack and his mates are going to drink too much and they're going to be flirting and coming on to you. It's okay Sally, enjoy it and have fun. You'll know when I think things are going too far - I'll quietly tell you to rein it in - no trouble. We don't want to embarrass ourselves or appear to be 'wet blankets' spoiling the fun. Just relax and have fun, Sally - doesn't matter if you get a bit naughty! You won't be doing it behind my back - I'll be there too.'

Saturday night seemed a long time coming round. They dropped the kids off at her parents and went on their way to Jack's house. Rob saw it was in walking distance to the club and not far from the centre of town and all the nightlife. The house was spacious and well kept and decorated nicely. No surprise when Jack told Rob he made a living from woodwork, decorating and plastering. Rob had a bedroom that needed work doing but thought he'd better not mention that!

Shown to their room they were impressed.

'The room is en-suite and there's another toilet and shower just across the landing. Let's have a quick drink here then we'll stroll down to the eatery. Hope you're okay with Italian food. Bet you're glad you don't need to worry about driving, Rob. You can drink as much as you like tonight. By the way Sally, you look really gorgeous tonight - I'm glad you're here to celebrate my birthday. I hope you don't mind me saying that Rob.'

'No offence taken Jack. We hope we can help make your birthday a good one. And yes, my wife does look gorgeous - and I think you'll agree she looks very sexy too. She can be a very sexy lady indeed. Don't you agree?'

'Well it feels a little uncomfortable saying this in front of you, but yes, I think she's a very sexy woman.'

'Pour us that drink Jack. It's okay to talk freely and honestly. Seeing it's your birthday you might get to find out how sexy she can be.'

'Rob! What are you saying?' Sally intervened, 'Your embarrassing both of us now. Behave!'

'I was just thinking you might find things more sexy when your not surrounded by a crowd of dancers. Have a little more privacy. What do you think Jack?'

'I'm not sure if you're trying to catch me out - but okay, I'll go along with it. Yes, I've wondered what it would be like to be in your wife's company away from the dance floor.'

'She's thought the same about you too Jack. Maybe this weekend you both have the chance to find out. Might be better than just grinding against each other on the dance floor and snatching kisses We're here to help you have a good time on your birthday.'

'Rob, you haven't even finished your first drink and your being very silly! If your going to be confrontational we might as well go home now. Your spoiling Jack's birthday when he's been kind enough to invite us and put us up for the night.'

'Not at all, Sally. I'm saying I could make it more enjoyable - for all of us.'

No one knew how to take it; the conversation was quickly changed.

They went off to the restaurant and met up with Jack's two mates. Sally was a hit with them and she drew all the attention. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the banter. Rob's odd behaviour was forgotten about. He harped up again when they left and were walking toward the town centre.

'Is there a decent cocktail bar around her,' he asked one of the lads.

Being told there was Rob insisted they paid a visit and bought a bottle of Champers.

'Happy Birthday Jack,' Rob called for a toast when they all had a glass. Jack looked very pleased and grateful.

Rob also knew that Sally would be the first to empty her glass - now he called for the waiter knowing she would be in the mood for trying a cocktail; and Rob knew what she was like after a few cocktails. They stayed longer than intended and sampled a variety of drinks. Now they were all in very good spirits.

They walked on to Jack's local pub. Bill, one of Jack's mates had his arm around Sally's waist, who giggled at everything he said. Rob had seen the two lads try to look up Sally's skirt when she crossed and uncrossed her legs. He was well aware that the three men he was with had sexual thoughts, desires about his wife. He was also well aware that his wife was about to lose her Mrs Decent Pure Innocent Housewife persona. He knew that by the way her eyes flicked from giving the men a quick glance to see if they were eyeing her up to looking down to see how much leg she was showing. Rob hoped his wife didn't peak too soon. He wanted to keep her slightly tipsy until they got back to Jack's house. Then... well he wasn't sure how far he dared let her go. But the thought really turned him on.

A good time was had by all in the pub and Jack had a really good birthday with people coming to shake his hand and women to give him a little kiss. The night finished with a sing song, the landlord being the Master of Ceremonies. All were very merry indeed when Rob bought the last round of drinks putting a double vodka in the pints of the three men and handing Sally a powerful cocktail. He saw she was blissfully unaware that she was showing the tops of her stockings and the men were feasting their eyes on the sight of her upper thighs.

Rob had heard Jack invite his two mates back to the house. He felt an amazing surge of sexual arousal knowing that he was about to take his wife to a house where all three men were already lusting over her. A house where they didn't have to go home. Where his wife, and indeed the men were already dropping their inhibitions. Yes, his wife, who he already knew liked the men and had enjoyed some sexy moments with them, especially their host, Jack. His wife who had already been sexually aroused in past weeks, by grinding her midriff against a hard and erect cock - and damn well admitted that she loved it and desired more. Maybe, just maybe, she would get more tonight.

Back at Jack's house the drink carried on flowing. Now Sally was sat in full view of the men, on a couch, she was showing even more thigh and stocking tops; she didn't seem to care, in fact Rob saw her smile sexily at Bill and George, Jack's mates, when they blatantly stared then caught her eye. After an hour of joking and laughing the conversation became more risqué, inhibitions seemed to be fast disappearing. There was talk of cocks and all things sexual. Sally seemed aroused when one of the lads declared that as she the only woman at this party she had to be shared out in a fair way amongst the four men - but being Jack's birthday he could have a special treat.

George suggested she ought to give Jack a special kiss now for chance he might fall asleep! They all laughed and Rob waited to see if his wife would oblige. Her inhibitions were dropping fast.

Sally stood up, walked over to where Jack was sitting and sat on his knee. Her skirt rode up and she now showed a lot of thigh - and bare flesh above her stockings. Cradling his head she planted her lips over his and began to deliver a long sexy kiss. Rob noticed Jack's hips rise and shuffle slightly at the same time furtively adjusting the way Sally's bottom made contact with his lap. The others noticed too and they watched silently, the atmosphere had become sexually charged, partly due to the way she was kissing and the fact her skirt was only a couple of inches from exposing her crotch. The contrast between her tan coloured nylon stockings and the whiteness of her bare upper thigh caused all the men to gain an erection - including her husband.

Sally remembered that her husband said he'd step in if she went too far- and he hadn't - so in her carefree alcohol influenced state she thought she needed not worry that Jack had let his hand move to her breasts and was now massaging her tits with great eagerness. Of course being the birthday boy he had already consumed more booze then the others. The other guys in the room felt a tinge of jealousy and envy - and were experiencing terrific arousal. When the couple finally broke free Rob noted that Sally remained on Jack's lap and still didn't care how much she was showing. In fact she now spread out a leg to steady herself revealing more to the two lads who sat very close to her, low enough to see right between her legs. She smiled at the lads so was very aware of what she was doing.

When the spell was broken the frivolities carried on. Bill proposed they play an adult card game. A simple and fast moving game whereby the one with the lowest hand had to partially undo or remove some article of clothing. For every three times a player lost they had to submit to a forfeit each player taking turns to decide what that would be. Within half an hour all had lost some garments. The atmosphere was becoming ever more sexually charged. Then Bill had to pick a forfeit for Sally who by now had three buttons of her blouse unfastened showing her delicate bra and ample cleavage.

'Okay,' Bill said, 'Sally, I want you to show us what you did with Jack when you slow- danced with him.'

Rob felt a flutter in his heart. Jack's mates obviously had noticed quite a lot. Still tipsy and without a care Sally pulled Jack up and asked who was putting the music on.

'You don't need music - you never really danced - do what you did without the music.'

Rob was very interested to see what would happen. The couple didn't seem to know what to do without the music. George played a slow number to start them going. They began to sway from side to side.

'Hold her like you did in the club Jack - you were much closer than that!'

Rob excused himself to visit the bathroom. When he returned he watched from the door instead of entering the room, the music had stopped and before him,gyrating their hips and pressing into each other, kissing, were Jack and Sally. Their movements became more intense, their groins rubbing and pressing against each other. Somehow the lack of music made their body movements appear more sexual. The couple once again kissed deeply. Jack's hands held Sally's back side which caused her skirt to bunch up giving the two guys, who were now stroking the bulges in their pants, a nice view of her barely covered bottom. Sally came up for air but when she saw what the lads were doing she couldn't keep her eyes off them. Jack bent his head and kissed her nipples. Sally moved her hips faster and pressed harder into Jack's groin. She gave Bill, who was now stroking his cock with more energy, a long look.