Started With A Rock n’ Roll Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rob re-entered the room Sally averted her gaze from him but carried on gyrating and kissing the man who was holding her. Now they looked as though they were fucking. All of a sudden Jack drew in a deep breath then exhaled making a loud noise. Then he went somewhat limp and weak. The audience looked on but made no comment. Sally, taken by surprise went back to her seat while Jack picked up a glass and took a long gulp. They had witnessed an erotic event that could only be described as sexual intercourse while remaining fully dressed.

Rob watched how Sally continually gazed at Bill's crotch. Her eyes lit up when they resumed the game and Bill had to take off an article of clothing, surprisingly he chose to remove his trousers. Now sitting in his underwear his crotch became even more interesting to Sally. The others were getting bored with the game.

'Sally I have a challenge for you,' Bill announced.

'What's that?'

'You do again what you just did with Jack.'

'Erm? I think we've moved on from that. Anyway, it's not your turn to dish out forfeits.'

'Stuff the game. I'm challenging you to do it with me - both of us down to our underwear - I'm already prepared as you can see. How adventurous are you Sally? Or will you chicken out.'

Sally's heart was thumping, especially as the bulge in Bill's underwear was beginning to grow.

'I think you might chicken out before me, Bill.'

Rob butted in. 'Have you forgotten I'm here?'

George added his negative contribution. 'I think I'll keep out of this!'

Bill, addressed Rob's question. 'No, I haven't forgotten - but you didn't stop Sally, I'm guessing you're still not quite ready yet to pull the plug.'

'My, my, how quickly we have all sobered up!' Rob remarked sarcastically.

To Robs shock his wife backed up Bill's remark by repeating his private and confidential promise to her. 'He's right, Rob, You told me I could have as much fun as I liked this weekend - and you haven't said stop yet.'

The thought that ran through Rob's head was: What would Sally's limit be before she herself called a halt? He chose not to respond.

'So are you up for it Sally? How far dare you go? You think I might chicken out before you? Well to find that out we have to actually do it!'

'I'll keep going until my husband says stop.'

'And if he doesn't?'

'Then I'll go as far as it takes to finish what we started. Dare you go that far?'

Rob felt sure he must be dreaming - the woman talking looked like his wife but she was a stranger to him.

Bill stood up, making his bulging crotch look more prominent. He smirked saying he needed to make it ready and more comfortable. So he placed his hand inside his Calvin Klein underwear and straightened out his erect cock. Sally's heart began to beat even faster - now it was her turn.

She needed a drink. She swigged a large glass of spirit back and began to undo the rest of her blouse. Now Bill's eyes popped and his heart beat faster when she discarded her garment then hesitated briefly before unzipping her skirt then undoing the waist button. As it fell to the floor Bill was able to see how her previous vigorous exercise had caused the gusset of her very flimsy panties to fold into her vaginal slit. With her cunt almost naked and nipples easily seen she gave Bill a thrill by cheekily doing a slow 360 degree turn to show him her arse cheeks and let him admire her stockinged legs.

'See, I'm more daring than you, thought!'

'Let's see how much more then.'

Sally didn't look at Rob once for approval or otherwise, as the sexually charged couple stepped into each others arms.

'George, put a slow record on, we need to warm up.' It was Sally who had made the very risqué request. She let out a gasp as Bill pulled her close, pressing her against his throbbing erection. They let their lips meet almost immediately and tongues entered mouths. Their hips began to move to the rhythm of the music.

George now sat by the hi-fi system - openly playing with his cock. Rob mesmerised by his wife's behaviour had subconsciously let his hand unzip his trousers and was fishing inside eager to release his own blood filled penis. He watched as Sally worked her cunt against Bill's good sized weapon as he massaged her tits.

When the record finished all that could be heard were heavy breathing, sighs and sexual moans and groans. Neither of these two rampant beings were likely to chicken out. They no longer needed music. Only Rob could have stopped it but maybe they wouldn't have taken any notice anyway, though he had no intention of calling time. Meanwhile the tired birthday boy had fallen asleep!

Sally had a lustful smirk on her face as they came up for air, looking into each others eyes. Bill now held her arse cheeks and worked her pussy up and down his cock. Rob then took in a deep gasp as he watched his wife slide her hand inside the back of his underwear and knead his backside, working her way slowly to his front. She wanted to feel his cock in her hand. Still Rob didn't shout stop! George now had his penis fully out of his pants, wanking away. Sally looked over Bill's shoulder and spotted him, making her feel more wanton and sex crazy than ever.

Now crying out in what sounded like sexual ecstasy Sally made strange noises as she found Bill's thick hard weapon and wrapped her hand around the hot shaft. Bill felt it was time to strip off Sally's panties so pulled them down low enough they were able to drop to floor. Sally immediately wanted to reciprocate, she grabbed the waistband of Bill's Calvin Klein's and almost ripped them off. When she finally got to admire his throbbing penis she let a cry like a banshee and bent to kiss and suck the purple head. When she stood upright she laughed manically, looking into Bill's eyes.

'See, I haven't chickened out! I dare go all the way! Take me all the way!

Bill didn't need telling twice, he went to guide his cock inside her cunt but Sally was impatient and beat him to it. Her husband watched his wife feed another man's big cock inside her wet hole begging him to fuck her.

'Come on! All the way! Give it to me - fuck me!'

Rob's stomach twisted and knotted, while his heart felt like it was about to burst through his ribcage. He was breathless, with a strange fearful but immensely exciting and sexually arousing electricity, cutting through his opposite feelings of jealously and shock, sense of betrayal. Still he masturbated, still he refrained from saying 'stop'.

He watched Bill bounce Sally up and down, impaled on his hard pole, the expression on her face was unnaturally one of wild abandon, lost in a powerful sexual arousal, her husband almost expected her to start frothing at the mouth. Bill rammed his cock home as though their was no tomorrow. The shouts and cries when first Sally reached orgasm then Bill lost control and climaxed were enough wake the dead, certainly the neighbours. She grinned as he shot his sperm up inside her cunt. A long wet kiss followed before they finally came back down to Earth.

Sally, just in time was focused enough to witness her husband frantically spill his seed all over his shirt, his trousers being fully opened. She was glad he had enjoyed watching - he never told her she should stop! Bill knocked back a bottle of beer and they all watched Sally, stood calmly drinking, wearing nothing but her bra and stockings. She made no attempt to dress. George had done well to hold back his climax but the sight of Sally casually displaying her well-fucked and very wet cunt drove him over the edge. And still Jack slept.

Sally was drinking too fast and it was late. 'Come on, it's time for bed,' Rob told her taking her arm, and pushing her toward the stairs. He roused Jack and pointed him in the right direction, leaving the other two to carry on drinking.

As they reached their bedroom Rob opened Jack's door and guiding him in suddenly had a very wicked and surprising idea. Sally, who now looked tired, was about to go into their room when Rob stopped her.

'Why don't you follow Jack into his bedroom and put him to bed? At least you'll get to have a look at what he had to offer - what one day you've been hoping to see in the flesh! He might even come alive when he feels you undressing him and opens his eyes to see you almost naked.'

Sally now definitely worse for wear just looked dreamily up at him - but followed his suggestion and turned to enter Jack's bedroom.

'Sally!' Rob hissed in a loud whisper. 'No longer than half an hour - don't make me come for you.!'

Rob gave it just less than ten minutes and couldn't resist having a look to see what was going on. He knew his wife might even fall asleep on his bed. Gently pushing open Jack's bedroom door, hearing subdued noises he saw Sally straddling her friendly dance partner who was laid flat on the bed. She was fucking him rather than he fucking her. Rob heard Jack speak so knew he was fully awake.

'You look fucking amazing, Sally. We'll have to do this again. Have you had a good night - plenty of fun?'

'I let Bill fuck me.'

My goodness. Does your husband know?'

'He watched - so did George.'

'Shit! I'd loved to have fucked you myself. I'd have loved to have watched you and Bill too!'

'Maybe there'll be another time. It will depend on how Rob feels over the next few days. Now shut up and let me concentrate on fucking you! Your cock feels just like I imagined, so thick, filling me up.' Sally moved up a gear and bounced on Jack's cock like she was riding a bucking bronco.

Rob waited while she sank down on top of her so-called casual dance partner then left them to it. Sally was back in good time. They didn't speak, she just put on her short nightdress and they went to sleep.

In the early hours something disturbed Rob. Not sure what, he turned to see that his wife was not beside him. He thought he could hear faint whispers so quietly climbed out of bed to investigate. His first thought was that Sally had sneaked back into Jack's room to join him in his bed. Carefully opening the door he realised the whispers were coming from the opposite end of the landing. Peeping round the door he saw Sally with Bill, no robe on just her short nightdress.

They had a quick kiss then Bill asked what she was doing up. Rob felt that familiar feeling of stomach knots and butterflies when his heart pounded hard. He saw Sally rubbing Bill's crotch - he was still in his underpants.

'I want more of this!' she told him, gazing down at his bulge.

'You're a very naughty housewife! Come on then, lets go downstairs.'

'Gordon's downstairs, I heard him moving about.' Sally said.

'Yes, he's fully awake,' Bill grinned. 'Is that really something you need to be bothered about?' He gave her a knowing look.

Sally smirked. 'No, it isn't - now you've put it like that!'

Rob watched them sneak off downstairs, then he went to sit on the bed, troubled and confused. He had never seen this side of his wife - sexually insatiable - this can't have been the first time. Rob replayed how Sally had willingly let a man fuck her in front of him, or was it more true to say she fucked him. She undressed, did it with great enthusiasm. She must have had previous experience of other men since they married. She must have many secrets - must have had many sexual adventures. Rob noticed the little panties that Sally wore with her short nightdress were on the floor, now she was downstairs with two men - he had to go and look - to see how she behaved when he wasn't there. Not that it could be any worse than the last few hours!

Creeping downstairs Rob heard noises coming from the lounge. He made his way very carefully to the door and saw the reflection of the three through the big mirror. He was astounded at the sight before him.

George was sat on the couch slowly wanking his cock, watching Sally, who was on her knees in front of Bill, giving him oral sex. For several minutes Rob watched his wife perform, when suddenly she stood up and looked at George. Rob could just about hear her whisper.

'We're going into the kitchen so the sound won't carry upstairs. We don't want anyone to wake up.'

She and Bill walked toward the door, then Sally turned round and whispered again to George, 'Do you want to come and join us?' All three disappeared out of sight into the kitchen. Rob had just witnessed his wife invite George to make up a threesome.

Though his wife's insatiable appetite for sex now pained him he still felt compelled to stay quiet, he had an overwhelming compulsion to want to secretly watch. He knew he had to give them time for Sally to have a cock inside her - if they were busy fucking then there was less chance of him being discovered. Impatiently he waited listening to every little sound before he carefully made his way across the living room floor. The noises grew louder and Rob's heart beat fast and furious, his nerves on edge, his hands shaking.

On finally peeping into the kitchen he saw Sally bent low, her forearms resting on the seat of a dining chair, her naked backside pushed high. Behind her, Bill was ramming into her holding her hips to steady her. Rob saw his wife stretch out an arm to silently beckon George to approach her. Turning her head toward his erect cock she took hold of his penis and opened her mouth to gobble him. Rob could not help but play with his own stiff cock as he watched his wife being fucked from behind. He saw her wriggle her arse and push back, moaning softly as Bill banged into her, slapping the flesh of his belly against her arse cheeks. He heard the slurps and sucking as she eagerly tried to devour George's hard and thick penis that was fucking her mouth. Forcing himself to stay as quiet as he could Bill suddenly froze and groaned shooting his jism up inside Sally's cunt.

When he finally pulled away Sally looked at George and with a nod of her head indicated she wanted him to take over and fuck her from the rear. She stood wide legged and braced her self to take the second cock. George had more energy than Bill and made the chair move as he pummelled her. Sally quickly moved from chair to table for stability to enable George to use full force, fucking her like a wild animal.

When George lost control and climaxed Sally turned to face the tired and spent men - making it obvious she needed just a little more attention to bring about her orgasm. Bill obligingly began to use his fingers pushing three digits into her slit. Sally smiled lewdly and spread her thighs wide to open up her vagina. Her hips moved like she was fucking Bill's hand while she urged George to suck and bite her nipples and treat her breasts roughly. A few minutes of enthusiastically fucking Bill's hand brought her to a powerful orgasm. She hissed and gasped wearing a manic look upon her face. Rob splattered his cum all over the floor.

Sally kissed the men as though she was trying to revive their libido's - like she wanted to go again. But Bill urged her to go off to bed. Rob barely beat her back to the bedroom and lay waiting while she used the bathroom. When she fell into bed he pretended to be asleep.

It was almost noon by the time Rob showered and got downstairs. Jack said he heard him stir and had started to make some brunch. Jack acted as though nothing had happened though he had missed most of the action in the living room he was certainly wide awake when Sally was riding his cock naked. The shell shocked husband wanted to see how his wife would react. Jack told him that Bill and George had left him a note, they had taken a taxi home hours ago.

Half past noon Sally sauntered into the kitchen, she wasn't wearing a robe and the nightdress looked a mess, creased up and almost exposing her genitals and backside.

'Did you forget you were in someone else's house?' Rob scolded her.

'What's the point of worrying after last night?' She retorted, bleary eyed.

When she flopped onto a dining chair sitting unladylike sideways on to the table she gave Jack a real eyeful - her robe wasn't the only garment she had forgotten to wear - her little panties were still upstairs on the bedroom floor. Jack was treated to the sight of her open pussy as he placed a plate of food in front of her and poured some tea. She saw him staring then when he caught her eye she simply gave him a naughty smile. Rob however had noticed her lewd behaviour. When Jack left the room for a few minutes Rob had the chance to make a comment.

'Good strong table this,' he said, 'Then it's a good job it is, isn't it Sally?'

'Good job the door doesn't squeak too, isn't it Rob? We'd have seen you and spoiled your fun. Maybe peeping gave you a sexier thrill. I almost invited you in to join us!'

'I didn't think you'd come down for more sex behind my back, Sally. You'd have fucked all night if there had been more men!'

'There was Rob - you could have fucked me too. I wondered why you didn't. And I hardly went behind your back when you were watching everything I did. You never did say 'stop' did you Rob. Remember, I could have as much fun as I wanted - unless you thought I was going too far and you called a halt. You watched everything I did and even encouraged me to follow Jack into his bedroom - then you watched me fuck him. Even in the kitchen with Bill and George both fucking me from behind - you never said 'stop' - you played with your cock and watched! So please don't make out you're the poor wronged husband and lay a guilt trip on me - and don't lecture me! You wanted to see how far I'd go. I wanted to see how far you'd be prepared to let me go. Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed every minute of it!

'When I've finished eating I'm going to go and shower and dress for our journey home. But before I do that I'm going to ask Jack to come upstairs to the bedroom with me. You can come and watch if you like - or shout 'stop'. I think you'll choose to watch. I'm sure Jack won't mind!'

Rob looked flustered now his wife had the upper hand.

'Well I'm sure this isn't your first experience of having other men - or taking part in group sex!'

'Well, that's something we'll have to talk about!'