Starting from Scratch Ep. 003: ENTERtainMEnt cENTER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up Jaye." She rolled her eyes and pointed for him to leave. Once out of the room Jaye actually felt a conscience, pulling the door closed behind him.

"Better cuddle with your wife. I think she needs you." Piper eased out of bed and went into her adjoining bathroom for a second shower of the day, the scent of hardcore sex overwhelming even her perfume. While away Henry moved over but frowned at all the wet stains on the mattress. Ignoring the situation, he pulled Josie into his arms and held her trembling body.

"I-I-I'm sorry Henry."

"You have fun?" He dared to chuckle.

Lifting her eyes up to meet his she explored his thoughts. "Yes. Honey? You must think I'm such a slut."

"That thought crossed my mind the day I first met you. I did allow it though, so just let it go."

"The girls..."

"We'll deal with them tomorrow."

"Should we wait that long?"

"Yeah, I'm thinking another spanking is in their future. They're still spying on us from the house."

"Wonderful!" She falls into him worn out to lay against his chest, lightly snuggling closer.

"Piper's going to need a new mattress I'm thinking."

Sighs led to a relaxed, "I like Piper."

"Me too." He chuckled.

"I'm going to join her in the shower."

"Good idea." He helped her out of bed and walked her into the bathroom, he made a great crutch. Eying Piper washing her hair again to get the cum out Henry opened the glass door and let Josie in. Being a two-showerhead stall there was more than enough room. Piper leering at Henry grinned, "Get in here." Henry stripped down and did just that. Finding enough energy to share his cock both women gave him the blowjob of a lifetime. Nuttin' better!

Fulfilled the three of them kissed, making their rounds. In just a short time of knowing one another the McKellen's adored their new smoking hot neighbor. The feeling was mutual, Piper realized that their friendship was sorely needed, being rather alone these days. Kisses suspended they laughed about not having any towels to dry off with. They lived with the beads of water and took turns quenching their thirsts. Humorous but it helped.

"Wait a second." Piper winced queerly, "This is a school day, why are you and the girls home? I know Henry here works from home, but you don't."

Josie sighed, "I played hooky today. I planned on helping you unpack, and even let the girls stay home from school to meet you."

"So, what about the boy across the yard?"

"Travis?" Josie scowled, "Remember I mentioned he was suspended from school for a week for doing other kids' homework for money. The boy is pretty intelligent."

"Oh, yeah! Slipped my mind."

"For someone so smart he's really stupid. He had his hands on our daughter's asses. If I hadn't yelled down at them, he might have copped a feel. We won't talk about his pecker."

"WHAT? Travis... exposed himself to our girls?" Josie fumed slightly, groaning bitterly.

"They didn't get a good look I don't think. Sable freaked, but Dakota? I might have to spank her a few extra times because she looked with too much interest." Heat of the moment, Dakota thought Trav was yucky. Sable, not so much she actually found him cute.

"Great!"

"Kids these days. We were kids once too." Piper sighed, "I was a good girl overall but even I started young. I lost my virginity at 16 at camp." Camp counselor but that was what made her want to become a counselor someday. He was 25 but at the time Piper was doing everything she could to defy her parents. She was a bad girl even before Davon Liberty, he just got her best behavior unless he pawned her off.

"So did we." Henry laughed, "I was 17, Josie 15. We had the twins a year later. So, we get it, but when it comes to the twins, we have got to crack down."

"Right! We don't want them making the same mistakes we did. Besides I'm not ready to be a grandmother."

"Gotcha! So... if the twins are 17 now that makes Henry 36, you 34?"

"Yup!" He nodded. "You?"

"27."

"I'm dry enough to get dressed." Henry grabbed his cargo shorts, "I'll go check on the slackers. If I get involved, they might move along faster."

"Thanks Stud. My girlfriend here and I will be out after we dry our hair."

"Girlfriend?" Josie grinned, "I just knew you would be my new bestie."

"Bring it in Sugarlips." Henry watched the women hug one another, patting each other on the butts giggling. "You grill out Henry?"

"Now and again."

"I'll order some groceries in the morning and buy some steaks if you grill them tomorrow tonight. There's a brand-new gas grill in the van.

"Sounds good. You know we have the wine." Henry opens the bedroom door looking back at the women. "See you outside."

"Hey!" Piper stopped him, "Find my clothes in the moving van. I should probably wear some with your girls home, and sneaky Travis." She was already overthinking it. Ordinarily she always paraded naked in her home in Atlanta. Even here she contemplated that nudism trait. Common sense at the moment.

"Might be a good idea." He respected her thoughts. Off Henry went sealing the door behind him.

"You're not really getting dressed, are you?" Josie had Piper pegged.

"Today yes. Tomorrow doubtful. I'll be honest I'm a free spirit at home, in public I dressed somewhat conservative because of my family. With them in Atlanta I can stop being what they expect of me. Here in Nashville, oohlala!"

"I wish I could go naked all the time." Josie watches Piper start drying her hair, brushing it out. "Piper?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm terrified. My babies saw me get DP'd."

"3P'd! Face fucked too." Piper smirked.

"Fun, but not funny. This is serious. How can I look at the girls now? They must think I'm a slut. Even when Henry and I fight with them around we watch what we say. I mean my seeing Roman is knowledge but... today?"

"Kind of late now. I say just be honest but tell them not to grow up to be like you."

"That was my first..."

"DP?"

"Oh no! I had four guys at once when I was 15, before Henry though. He knows about all of my conquests at that age. I was a very early nympho. We weren't even 100% positive he was the father of the twins until later. Thankfully he was."

"This Roman guy your first affair during marriage?" Josie lowering her eyes Piper knew the truth. "Ah! Henry knows about others?"

"Not yet. I want to be honest but I'm afraid too much too soon will drive him away."

"How many?"

"Four, including Roman. I had to resist more."

"Wanna know how many I've been with?"

"Do I want to know?" Josie sheepishly grinned.

"Well, after my virginity toss at camp. One guy in High School. Five guys in college. My ex-husband and quite a few of his friends with Dav-e watching. Henry. Now the moving guys. So..." She counts in her head, "That makes twenty-one."

"Wow! I... expected more."

"Oh, that body counts just starting." She laughed, "Now that I'm free... the nympho in me has stepped up. I see, I like, I'm seducing."

"Henry and I talked last night. He's alright if I sleep with others, I just can't hide it from him."

"At least he's opening his mind as well as his heart. Most guys wouldn't agree to that."

"I told him he could fuck you whenever he wanted."

"Yay! No offense Bestie... I would have seduced your man anyway. That doesn't mean I'm trying to kill our friendship. I just know me better now than ever."

"I'm not mad hearing that. I hope... you and I..."

"Oh, I'm licking you every chance I get Pussycat."

Giggling the women bantered further until their hair looked less traumatized. Another hug later, Josie got dressed. Piper? She just put on a sheer black nightie and a G-string. Good enough for now. The supervising began again, so did the drooling. Insatiable. Walking right outside in her nightie for traffic and her other neighbors to see Piper set a standard. Darren from the home next to Henry and Josie was checking his mail and saw Piper. This was his lucky week. Still no Lindsey to create a problem. Nothing or no one was going to ruin her new lifestyle. Good thing school was in session still, even if the McKellen's and Travis were skipping out. It concerned Henry and Josie, but what could they really say? Piper Cherry, formerly Liberty, her name said it all... free to be herself. Restrictions? Time would tell.

One thing was perfectly clear... Piper Cherry demanded to be the center of attention. Was it any wonder the street running in front of her home at Hooter Crossing was named Epicenter Court? There was no doubt that Piper Cherry was home. Epic indeed.

Three hours later everything was hauled inside her home, all furnishings in their place. Pool cover removed; the water taken care of by the former owners as a selling perk led to the potential of a night swim once everyone was gone. The real unpacking could wait until morning. Pizza delivered as a final gesture toward her crew of movers, but also for the McKellen girls, their parents too busy to offer any home cooking today. Piper had it covered.

By 9:00 PM, checks were written, the movers sent back to Atlanta. Calling it a night the McKellen's had hoped their girls were passed out, school in the morning, they would save their confrontation until tomorrow night. Hugs and kisses ended the day, steamy kisses at that.

All alone in her home Piper sat down on her sofa kicking back. Spotting her box of toys, she chuckled. They should have been stashed into a closet long ago. Hell, Bodzilla was still on the floor of her bedroom. Too tired to care she simply fell asleep. Not even her pool could coax her out for that desired late-night swim. That could wait until morning.

Rest well Bombshell!