Starting from Scratch Ep. 007: PEEPING DOM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Suddenly, Travis just laughed, this was just too hilarious. Staring at him Sable realized it was pretty funny in a twisted kind of way. "Stop staring at me."

"Stop staring at me." He retaliated. "On three?"

"What?"

"1, 2,3!" He laughed and gave up covering his junk. She turned beet red but regardless looked at his dangling penis. He couldn't even get hard under the circumstances. Groaning she gave up and let him see her body too. It wasn't as if it was their first time seeing one another.

"So, what do we do now? If I had my cell, I could call Dakota to bring me some clothes."

"Our luck those asswipes would strip her too, and all three of us would be here shivering. Is your back door unlocked?"

"No! The front door is locked to with all of us next door. That never occurred to me when I was headed home. Heck, I couldn't get in without going to get a key from daddy."

"You think? So, what's the plan?"

"Right! Is your door open on the balcony?" She looked up as he looked... at her body. Oh, now he was getting hard.

"Yeah, I can't climb worth a shit though." They both fidgeted until they heard another round of screams coming from Kelly Herbert's bedroom.

"Was that your mom?"

"Yeah, her fucking boyfriend has rough sex with her. I think my mom's lost it. She gets bruises every time he comes over."

"That's terrible." She pouts and decides to hug Travis, it was her being close to him that activated his erection full tilt. Feeling it rise over her leg she jumps back, "TRAVISSSS!"

"I can't help it. I... really like you, Sable. Wanna go out for pizza sometime?"

"Are you stupid? Now's not the time to think of food. WAIT! You're... asking me on a date?"

"Yeah, I am."

Dropping her jaw Sable expressed amazement, "Yes." She leaped into another hug, this time however she found not just his hands on her ass, but his erection pressing right up along her bikini area. "HEY! Thirteenth date only." She pushes him aside and looks up at his balcony, "I think I can climb up there. I just hope my parents don't see me nakie going over the railing. I can throw some clothes down to you and borrow a shirt."

"Good idea." He shares her excitement until she looks at him, "I'll need a boost up. Can you lift me?" More screams out of Kelly haunt them.

"I despise that piece of shit." Travis hisses and crouches down in front of Sable to grab her upper legs to hoist her up. In doing so her pussy was almost right in his face. Wheezing at feeling his warm exhales cascade over her thighs she stretches for the balcony. Unable to reach it she looks down at him, his face was looking right at her bikini area. Nose touching it under stress.

"I need to go higher." She whimpered.

"Hold on." He took a deep breath and lifted her higher then released just long enough to grab her behind the knees. Face dead center in her snatch he choked, "Sorry, I can't help it."

"This is dumb." She teetered about trying to keep a balance. Losing his own he fell backwards taking her with him. She found herself sitting directly on his face. In shock of their loss of balance she felt his lips directly on her labia. " TRAVVVVVIIIIISSSS!" She squealed and rolled off of him then turned to slap his chest repeatedly, "Don't do that to me."

"Hey, it's not my fault you landed like that."

"No, I meant..." She shivered, "Nothing. Let's try that again, only I'm lifting you up."

"Really? You want this in your face now?" He points at his erection.

"Good point. What you said, not him." She points at his dick as well, "Make him go down."

"As if I can control him."

Another scream led to Dominic raising his voice, "BEG FOR IT SLUT!"

Travis couldn't keep his temper in check any longer, "LEAVE MY MOM ALONE!" They then ducked under the balcony out of cover. Hearing Travis, a very naked Dominic attempted to look out Kelly's window. Noticing the gathering at the pool Dominic rubbed his goatee with interest.

"Keep that pussy wet, I'll be right back." Dom snapped, as if Kelly had much choice, she was tied up spread eagle with a vibrator up her cunt making her moan erratically. Ball gag preventing speech she merely laid there cumming time after time.

Leaving her room Dominic stepped next door into her son's bedroom. Noticing the balcony and his telescope he stepped out in full glory nudity and chuckled. "What have we here?" He used the telescope to spy on the women folk by the pool. They had all eaten while Sable was gone and were now ignoring the rule of going into the water after eating. "Look at all that yummy." He chuckled from the balcony, the kids hearing him. Sable looking up through the thin opening in the planks saw a massive cock and bulged her eyes. This was now her third penis spotted in a single day. Lowering her gaze to Travis' she scowled. Travis was definitely smaller.

"You're sizing me up at a time like this?" He whispered then rolled his eyes. Feeling bad over it she gnashed her teeth, showing off her braces. She hadn't meant to make him insecure; she was only curious. The guy above them had a bigger dick than even her father. The size and thickness amazed her.

"Look at all that leopard print." Dominic hissed.

Across the fence Josie took her sundress off and shared her visual with both Henry and Piper. Not to be one upped Tessa ditched her shorts and shirt to reveal a similar leopard bikini. Henry grinned knowing this was all his idea. Torture the wife and see if she got jealous.

"Same bikini? Really?" Josie planted her hands on her hips. Behind Henry, Dakota began giggling and pointing at both Tessa and her mother.

"Oh, this is priceless. Be right back." Piper hopped up and ran into her house. Digging in her closet for a bikini of her own she chuckled singing a short rendition of Ted Nugent's song, "Cat Scratch Fever." She then hurried to her stereo to select a song from a Spotify playlist. Suddenly, the outside speakers that were already there when she bought the house wailed to Guns N Roses, "Welcome to the Jungle." The unexpected music made everyone laugh. The next thing Henry knew was he had three leopards dancing for him. Sitting down in a deck chair to drool over three hot chicks rubbing up on one another was worth it.

"Well played Miss Cherry, well played."

Seeing them having fun Dakota chose to steal her father's attention and took off her own t-shirt. While not wearing leopard print, she still found her father looking. Before he knew it Dakota was sitting in his lap hugging her father. Adorable as she was, he realized Sable had still not returned. Looking toward the Herbert house he happened to spot Dominic stroking his cock through the wide railing of their balcony. All while utilizing the telescope.

"What the hell?" He swiftly covered Dakota's eyes to prevent her seeing the giant. Lifting her from his lap he ordered her into Piper's house. "GO INSIDE. Don't argue with me and don't look out until I say it's safe." She obeyed until she reached the French door and caught a glimpse of Dominic's reflection in the distance. Jaw dropping, she turns defiantly to witness him jerking off.

The women too into their dancing hadn't even caught on to Henry walking toward the back fence yelling. "HEY! PUT IT AWAY, THERE'S KIDS PRESENT." Although just under two weeks to adulthood his girls were still his babies.

"Fuck you, Buddy. You got some fine ass bitches over there."

It was then Henry heard Kelly scream again, a devastating orgasm forced him to size up the situation. He worried that Kelly was being gang raped, the big guy outside as he was. Never before meeting Dominic Black, he just wasn't sure what was going on.

Lifting his cell up to show Dominic, Henry gave him an alternative. "Go inside or I call 9-1-1."

More screams spook Travis and Sable leaving them uncertain what to do. Finally, Sable just gave up and climbed the fence from her side to look down at her father. "Daddy? Don't ask, just give me your tank top."

"Sable? What are you?"

"HE'S HURTING MY MOM." Travis yelled out.

"No, I'm not." Dominic hissed then looked over the balcony to see Sable dangling, whistling at her bare bottom he had no clue how old she was. All Dom knew was hotness. Travis stepping into view made Dominic laugh, "What the hell are you two doing down there?"

Growling under his breath Henry removed his camo tank and passed it up to Sable. Through the narrow seams of the fence, he realized his daughter was nude. A closer wince he found Travis just as naked. "WHAT THE HELL?" He saw Sable drop and put his shirt on, as if it hid much being huge on her and the sides low cut. It was still better than nothing.

With the music lowering Piper and Josie chose to join Henry at the fence line. Josie hearing Kelly snapped a glance at Piper. In a strange bit of circumstance both women climbed the fence and hurled themselves over. Spotting Travis Josie cocked a brow upon landing. "Why are you... cover yourself."

"With what?" Travis screeched under panic.

Boldly Sable removed her father's tank and tossed it at Travis. While he put the shirt on Josie turned to her daughter, "Now you cover up Missy." Sable cried and held her arms over her essentials. Piper having sympathy pulled Sable behind her utilizing her body as a human shield.

Henry took a picture of Dominic stroking his cock then poised it up for the burly man to see, "I'm showing this to the cops."

"Do your worst." Dominic defied him and turned away going back inside the house. Tessa and Dakota joining Henry brought their t-shirts and Henry threw them over the fence. Piper snatching up Dakota's shirt passed it to Sable who quickly put it on.

"Mom? Trust me it's not what you think."

"We'll talk about it later. Go over the fence where it's safe." Josie then looked at Travis barely able to cover himself under Henry's open cut tank. Picking up Tessa's shirt she handed it to Travis, "Switch it out Streaky."

"I'm sorry Mrs. McKellen. This is all my fault. I was on my way over when..."

"Save it. Your mom needs help she's still screaming. Who is that guy?"

"Looks like the Undertaker to me. WWE..." Piper pointed out the resemblance then hissed exploring the balcony as the kids had earlier. "Are you going up, or am I?" Josie scowled, "I'm lighter I'll go."

"His name's Dominic. My mom's asshole boyfriend. He hurts her all the time." Travis pouted.

"Neither of you are going. It could be dangerous." Henry pulls himself up over the fence landing between them. "Rock climber, remember?" He bragged over only once doing that at a state park.

"Do you see rocks?" Josie rolled her eyes.

"Only Dwayne Johnson's Johnson up there." Piper smirked, "Sorry, I get slutty under pressure."

"NOT NOW!" Both Henry and Josie snap.

"I'll be over here." She stepped aside with Travis.

More persistent cries led Henry to sigh, "Fuck!" He then attempted a jump to reach the floor of the balcony to no avail.

"Oh, good grief! Grab a leg, Piper. Travis a little help here."

"You could just lift me I'm way lighter." Travis suggested.

"Might be dangerous, I'll go."

"Why are we not calling the cops?" Piper shrugged then crouched with both Josie and Travis to gain leverage enough to hoist Henry up. Once he had a grip, he utilized well concealed muscles and pulled himself up using the balcony rails. A long tedious venture ended with him climbing over the rail and entering the bedroom through the still opened French door. Hearing grunts Henry suspected Dominic was fucking Kelly. Whimpers sounding like pleading concerned him. Easing on tiptoe Henry found a baseball bat next to Trav's bed. Armed he marched head on into Kelly's bedroom for the shock of his life. Kelly was now hogtied doggy style and Dominic was fucking her up the ass. Tears falling hard she spotted Henry and shook her head no, fearing for his life. Mouth gagged prevented her from warning him.

"What are you doing to her?" Henry rallied courage waving the bat ready to swing.

"What's it look like, Louisville? I'm her Master, she's, my slave. Want your dick sucked? She has her tonsils out."

"What?" Henry lowered his defense slightly, "I'm not leaving until you release her. Let her tell me herself she's alright?"

Dominic shook his head and gripped Kelly by her long blond hair, "Want me to take my dick out of this ass Whore?" She shook her head negatively yet winced at Henry with worry.

"Remove the ball gag. I want to hear her tell me."

"Naaa! Go on home Batboy. You have some fine ladies to tap yourself it looks like."

"I SAID REMOVE HER GAG." Henry swung the bat at him missing his shoulder by three inches.

"Swing that at me again I'll shove it up your ass."

"I'll take my chances. Let Kelly up." Posing the bat with a stern glare Henry stood his ground. Shaking his head Dominic pulled out of her anus and slapped her ass with an echoing crack, her cheeks fiery red and bruised from obvious terrorism on the big guy's part. Noticed bruises on her arms only made Henry angrier. Hearing glass break from downstairs made both Henry and Dominic narrow their eyes. A door opening led to a thunder of footfalls coming up the stairs. Barging in at the doorway Travis looked in to see his mother trussed up and Dominic over her. The look on Dom's face bordered on arrogance.

"MOM!" Travis attempted to squirm past Henry even as Piper and Josie found their way to back Henry up. While Henry leered over his shoulder Travis found his invasion point and ducked under Henry to come in swinging at Dom. Striking Dominic made him flinch and shove Travis over into a dresser.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Henry threatened Dom with a swing directly at his face, stopping just shy of easily breaking his nose. "Get dressed and get the fuck out." Piper found Henry really exciting. Josie noticing her bestie's reaction slapped her shoulder, "All mine tonight." Piper shyly smirked and contained her hormones. That was a chore by itself while witnessing Dominic's eleven inch python slither out of Kelly Herbert's anus, inch by inch, nine of his length up inside her. Piper was slipping fingers beneath her bikini bottoms until Josie slapped her hand.

"Party pooper... in the pooper!" Josie did smirk, it was all she could do to not touch herself either. The ladies were made for one another.

"Sorry Kid. Reflex." Dom stood up and offered him a hand which he swatted away. "Mind handing me my pants?" Dom winked at Piper, her eyes lowering to see his massive eleven-inch cock, his erection too stiff to remain aloft. Hell, that thing was a forearm. Piper expelled her ever favorite nerve release, "Fuck me!"

"NOT NOW!" Josie lost her cool and grabbed his clothes off the floor and flung them at Dominic. Behind him Kelly was bawling her eyes out. Easing around Henry, Josie cautiously sat next to Kelly and removed the ball gag in a web of saliva. "It's okay Kelly. We're here for you." Kelly couldn't even form any words but drifted her eyes toward her son. It was easy to tell she was afraid for herself and her son.

Fully dressed Dominic stared Henry in the eye, "You have some big balls. Maybe you should try being more dominant." Henry winced, absorbing Dom's final words before taking his leave. Making smooching noises toward Piper gave her goosebumps. "Look me up if you want to party." Piper flared her eyes then sighed.

"I'm happy with Bonnie and Clyde here, thanks."

"Yup!" Dominic left the house.

As the untying of Kelly took a while she choked up finally, "Travis?"

"Yeah mom?"

"You shouldn't see me like this. I'm not dressed."

"You're not the only one he shouldn't see naked." Henry frowned at him.

Travis went into panic mode until Henry threw up his palms to calm him down, "I can explain... really."

"Save it Kid." Henry frowned, "You and your mom need to talk it looks like."

"Actually..." Kelly trembles, "I think we all need to talk."

"Oh, boy!" Josie looked at Piper suspecting what was about to be said. Piper shrugged sensing something but wasn't quite there in sharing of thoughts.

"Thank you all for being so concerned about me. I love you all but..."

"But we really didn't need to come running to your rescue." Josie beat her to the punch. Kelly in turn merely shrank in her seated position on her knees. Piper concerned over Travis snapped her fingers, "Let's go Up Periscope." Nudging Travis, Kelly paused her to wait, Josie now pulling her bed sheet up to cloak Kelly from Travis seeing her nude any more than he already had. "Maybe not." Piper excused herself, "I'll check on the girls. Make sure the Country bumpkin headed back to the hollers."

Once Piper left the room Travis sat down next to his mother, opposite Josie. Kelly placed an arm around her son, "Travis? I need you to try and understand that Dominic isn't really a bad man."

"Never." Travis went on the offense.

"You have to honey. I... serve Master Dominic. He only left because he knew I'd handle everything. I'll call him shortly and settle this once everyone here grasps the reality of our lifestyle."

"Dad would never treat you like shit." Travis rallied.

"No, he wouldn't. Partially why he and I were not together for a year before... my needs were never his. When he passed away, I remained single until you got older Travis, but now that you're nearly 18 in three weeks you need to understand what adulthood has to offer. In my case, I adore serving a dominant man. There is nothing I would not do for Dominic. Honey, he pays our bills, puts food on our table, gas in my car, insurance. Everything!"

"Ironic his name is Dom." Josie peaked a brow, "He is pretty rugged."

Henry shook his head, "Don't get any ideas."

"Oh? But you can bring over a PacMan princess only a year older than our girls? Don't even go there Gameboy."

"This isn't about us; we can talk about that at home. Continue Kelly." Henry cut his wife off, mainly because he himself had plenty to say concerning extracurricular activities.

"Well, yes Dominic gets rough with me on occasion. He leaves welts, bruises..."

"Black eyes." Travis spat.

"Only once in a year Travis. If you must know it was my fault that he elbowed me in the eye. It's not an excuse to protect him either, I truly did. I even told you that. Honey, I will never lie to you. Would you rather go live with your uncle?"

"In Ohio? Fuck that... besides I'm going to date..." He freezes and looks at Henry, "...someone special." Henry and Josie both share a glance suspecting he meant Sable. Josie sighed and reached over Kelly's lap and patted Travis on the knee. Travis connected her emotions with the words, "We'll see." He just knew that's what Josie was thinking.

"So, we fought our way inside a locked house, I threatened a bodybuilder with a baseball bat, all for nothing?" Henry smirked, "Wow! I impress even myself."

"You were pretty amazing." Kelly shyly blushed toward Josie. "If you don't mind my saying so."

"He has his moments. I guess we owe you an apology for interfering in your sex life." said Josie standing up.

"You had no idea. Travis did what he thought was right as well. I love you for being my hero, Honey."

"You're welcome, Kel." Henry chuckled, "Oh, you meant the STAReGAZER there."

"Haha!" Travis sighed feeling low for being such a perv.

"I'll restrict his use of his telescope."

"Don't you dare. No harm done Sweetie." Josie winked, "Besides, he might see a burglar or something when nobody is looking."

Henry clears his throat, "I think I'll wall up our daughter's bedroom window." He had a strong hunch that after their shared nudity in the backyard that something was amiss long before then. The two were just too relaxed around one another.

"Can I explain what that was about out back?" Travis pouted.

"Go for it." Henry sneered.

"It was..." A loud shrill scream distracts his confession, "Was that Sable?"

"Or Dakota, it's hard to distinguish the two sometimes." Josie hugged Kelly real fast then headed downstairs. As Travis races after her Henry turns to follow but gets sidetracked.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers