Starting from Scratch Ep. 007: PEEPING DOM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Piper returning from walking Tessa to her car heard moaning from her bedroom and smiled, "Ooooo! Threesome again." She quickly shut her French door then disrobed. At her bedroom door she finds the door locked. "What the... FUCK ME!" Her favorite statement of shock, as she listened to Josie screaming her fool head off. Piper rolled her eyes with a pouty face. "I want some." It wasn't in the cards. After an hour she still heard Josie's orgasms shaking the windowpanes. "At least throw Bodzilla out for me." She pouted.

Thirty minutes later while masturbating on her couch to the symphony in her bedroom she hears her cell ringing on the coffee table. It kept ringing so she checked it. "No clue." Against her better judgment she answered it. "Cherry Ale 'mode! No pits all tits."

"Is this Piper Cherry?"

"It is, whom am I flirting with?" She continued fingering her soaked pussy.

"This is Principal Carl Manley from Horton-Dexter School District 101. A Teacher here, Josie McKellen gave me your number. She suggested you might be interested in applying for School Counsellor at Horton-Dexter High School."

"Holy shit!" She sat up licking her wet fingers in awe of his consideration.

"Did I call at a bad time?"

"Anytime you want to call I'm available. Yes, I'm very interested in the position. Lots of positions actually, but I'll settle for this one."

"You sound winded."

"Just getting in a bit of cardio."

"When can you come in?"

"I could ask you the same question? You tell me, I'll be there."

"I told Josie I'd give you a few days to settle in. Welcome to Nashville by the way. How about we pencil you in for Friday, just so you have a few days to think about it. In case you change your mind."

"I won't change my mind. I'll get the address from Josie once she's done..."

"Is that Josie screaming in the background?"

"Good ears Carl. Why yes she is."

"Dare I ask?"

"I'm pretty sure you can figure that out on your own."

"Do I hear Henry?" Henry was bellowing at the top of his lungs, "I OWN THIS PUSSY."

"Yep!" She bit her nail.

"Ah! At least they're getting along better."

"Much better since I counselled them."

"Job well done. Let's say shortly after third period bell, right before first lunch? Once my day gets started it can be time consuming. I won't lie, this school will put you through your paces. Thugs run rampant. We have the largest Senior class of any year since I've been here."

"I can handle them."

"Somehow I can believe that."

"Did your son Jesse tell you we met?"

"He did. He speaks very highly of you."

"Awww! Tell him I'll have him deliver me breakfast in bed next week. Wait! Scratch that I might be working."

"Knowing my boy, he'd get up at the crack of dawn to make a few extra bucks. I've instilled a hard work ethic in him."

"My turn to say job well done. What time is third period, and do I need to bring tampons?"

"11:30 and please don't."

"Just teasing."

"I've heard that about you."

"Ohh?"

"HARDER, HARDER! FUCK MY ASS HARDER."

"That was Josie, not me." She giggled.

"Enjoy... their evening. See you on Friday Miss Cherry."

"Thank you, Mister Manley. Love the last name."

"Call me Carl."

"Call me Baby. Just kidding."

"Have a good night... Baby." Carl Manley hung up on his own jest.

"Oh, hell yes! We're going to hit it off great." She got up pacing in front of her bedroom door then finally knocks, "I WANT IN." Hearing laughs she pouts until the door opened enough to pass Piper her monster dildo known as Bodzilla. "DESTROY HER!" Door shut in her face and locked again she heard Josie squeal at Henry pouncing on her.

It was going to be a long night. Piper enjoyed her toy. Henry enjoyed his wife, Tessa enjoyed her roommate Svetlana, Dakota enjoyed herself thinking of her dad laying on top of her but only he was naked this time too. His image switched off and on with Angus Furlong her Quarterback crush. Sable enjoyed old Tom and Jerry cartoons, thankful that she found her bikini in the mailbox.

Travis? Two for one. He could see through the windows of the living room watching Piper fuck herself and observe the McKellen's making love albeit aggressively. After seeing everyone get off, he turned his telescope to Sable's bedroom window.

Sable had fallen asleep watching TV. Her curtains would never be closed again.

"Oh man! I love this episode of Tom and Jerry."

A peeping tom would.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers