Starting from Scratch Ep. 007: PEEPING DOM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers

"Henry?" Kelly called out. "Thank you for being so brave..."

"No problem. At least I'm not sporting any broken bones."

"I was not just saying it... you were amazing. No man has ever come to my rescue before. It was very sweet of you."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes. Dominic said something earlier..."

"What when he offered you up to give me a blowjob?"

"If you would have said yes, I would not have... defied Dominic."

"No shit?"

"No... Sir."

"Uhhh? I better go see what's going on outdoors."

"I'll get dressed and join you in a moment."

"Alright!" He reaches the door threshold then pauses, "Don't cover up too much." A wink later he was gone. Kelly Herbert shivered. "As you wish." Spoken but not heard. A clause in her master's verbal contract recited she mumbles, "I shall never tell any man no if they want me. It is my job to make them desire what I possess to offer them. I will obey without hesitance nor failure." Hooboy!

Outside in the front yard Henry discovered a pile of bodies, "What in the hell?"

Amid the tackle simulation were Piper, Tessa, Dakota, and Sable. Travis was on the sidelines with Josie watching the girls dealing a dose of vengeance. He was actually laughing over the fact that bikinis were awry in one fashion or another. Piper her left tit exposed, Tessa one side of her leopard bottoms untied and dangling amid thin pubes. Dakota stressing over a potential loss of either part of her own bikini. Only Sable was covered, but her butt was peeking out in her struggle to...

"Why is everyone wrestling with Knox?" Henry reached Josie.

"That's what I was trying to tell you Mr. McKellen." Travis chimed in, "Knox depantsed me earlier and stole my clothes. I was trying to get back inside my house to get more clothing. Dip Poole was with him, but I guess he went home. They also stripped Sable and took her clothes, that's how she ended up with me. I swear it wasn't on purpose."

"He did, huh?"

"I have his pants." Sable managed to steal his jeans from his feet. In the battle Tessa managed to get his shirt off, while Piper focused on his boxers. Dakota caught in the middle gets pulled away by Henry, now in protective mode.

"MY DAD IS GONNA SUE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS." Knox belted out.

"Is that before or after we sue you for raping my daughter?" Henry escorted Tessa off of him even while looking at her exposed thigh. Trying to focus he pointed at Piper, "Cover up Hellcat." Piper chuckled and listened, Josie helping her retie her top.

"GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES."

"Y'know what Knoxville?" Henry extended a hand to help the newfound nudist to his feet, one that Knox slapped aside. "As I started to say, I've never liked you. You're going to apologize to my daughter, and Travis or I'll call your dad first. You may think he's totally on your side, but I've had talks with Winston over the years, he's a decent sort, unlike his kid."

"I want to kick him in the balls." Travis yelled.

"Me too, I want to get in the sack... I mean sack him... asshole." Sable fumbled her words trying to make Travis know he wasn't alone.

"I got this." Piper moved over Knox and literally stepped on his balls making him wince in pain. Tessa not to be outshone planted a foot on his chest. Even though Knox swatted her she wouldn't budge.

"Damn!" Henry shook his head, "Maybe we should let you two Jell-O wrestle."

"I'm so in." Tessa laughed.

"Works for me Puddin'pop." Piper high fived Tessa.

"You done getting mouthy, Kid? I might not be able to keep theses bitches in line much longer."

"Got that right." Dakota tugged against Henry, "Let me kick him in the throat."

"Easy Killer." Henry easily yanked her back into him, the more she resisted made him roll his eyes and lift her off her feet and toss her over his shoulder. Seeing his alternative Josie smiled and offered her own hopeful solution, "You can do that to me later."

"Just might. Can I finish here?"

Josie merely patted her eldest daughter on the butt cheek and laughed with her. It was pretty amusing to see Dakota helpless. Even Sable pointed at her sister while she and Travis stood shoulder to shoulder.

"I believe in my daughter Knox. If she says you stripped her that's not in your favor. You didn't go further than that, so I'll let this slide." As Henry attempted to control the situation Travis started to tell him about Knox and Dip at the pool but Sable quickly intervened with bulging eyes and a palm over his mouth. He realized that it would look even worse for everyone so shut up. Even Dakota threatened Travis with her dagger like gaze. "Apologize or I'll leave you to the Pussycat Dolls."

"Just leave him with us." Piper chuckled squishing his ball sack even more like crushing out a cigarette, Knox was a smoker, "Josie can stomp his... rather nice pecker."

"Not helping Piper." Henry pulled her away relieving Knox considerably. "Off Tessa the Tigger." Tessa laughed and stepped away, moving back behind everyone to join Sable and Travis.

"You two make a cute couple. I'll need my t-shirt back by the way." Travis started to take it off, but Tessa stopped him, "Go change first. I... damn that shirt's touched... yeah, just keep it."

"Just say you're sorry Knox." Henry sat Dakota down relinquishing her to Tessa for safe keeping. Once Dakota was escorted back to Sable and Travis, Henry crouched next to Knox. After a brief thought he chose a new tactic.

"Did you see that big guy who came out of the Herbert house earlier?"

"Yeah? So what?"

"I can easily call him back and let him humiliate you even more. By the way tell Dip his day is coming."

"I'm not afraid of him or you."

"You should be. He's got connections that not even your dad can deal with."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Knox sat up, not bothering to cover his beastly cock. Stroking it toward Josie first, then Piper next to her he grinned, "They want this."

"I already said I wanted a piece of you." Piper chuckled, "Just not how you're thinking. Leggo your ego."

"Your wife's drooling."

"No, I'm not." Josie scowled as Henry looked back at her, "I'm not." She was being honest, for the most part. A true nympho at heart she couldn't resist the urge to at least look, off and on. Even Piper found herself casually trying to control herself. It was sad how a bad boy tended to spark interest even from those really not that interested. In exploring reactions Henry looked beyond the adults and even found Dakota trying harder to get a look at Mr. Cocky. Unknown to Henry, Dakota was recalling Knox by the pool lotioning her up.

"HEY! GO HOME!" Henry snapped at the girls. Tessa wanting to appear helpful escorted the twins in a walk down the street. Henry was getting irritable. Travis began to follow the girls when his mother Kelly stepped out of her home in a very short silk bathrobe. Seeing her Travis decided to hang back to support her. Kelly had other thoughts, shooing him inside to change out of Tessa's t-shirt. He listened, mainly because he was tired of looking gay in pastel colors.

"What's going on?" Kelly stepped up to Piper and Josie. "Why is... Knox naked?" Even Kelly was eying that cock with an appetite. It was her job to take note and promote as Dominic insisted.

"He's getting dressed now. AREN'T YOU HARDECKER?" Henry stood up and found his jeans tossing them at him. Catching them Knox procrastinated and stroked his cock toward the ladies. It was obvious all three women were fighting to turn away. Finally, Henry growled, "Do you three mind?"

Kelly at least turned around. Seeing her both Josie and Piper roll their eyes and follow her lead. For a slave that was forbidden but she chose to anyway with Dom not here to punish her. However, Henry hadn't counted on the stubbornness of Knox. "Look at those sweet asses." He chuckled, "I'd love to cum on all three of those one after the other." He knew it was pissing Henry off. "Wouldn't you, Mr. McKellen? Come on dude let's have a duel." Knox threw his jeans aside and took two steps toward the women. In anger Henry grabbed Knox by his arm and tried to prevent his advancing closer. "Your ole' man is getting jealous Mrs. McKellen. He's afraid I'm going to jizz all over your tight ass."

Josie smirking slightly shivers, Piper whispering, "Seriously? You'd want that out of this punk?"

"Nooooo!" Her reaction made Piper wince. "Shush!"

"That's enough Knox. I'm calling your dad."

"Go for it. I'll be over here rubbing my cock on their ass cracks."

Piper rolled her eyes and turned to face Knox. Acting curious she stepped closer to Knox and kissed him hard on the lips. Caught off guard he lost his ballsy attitude and got weak in the knees. Parting lips she winked at him before kneeling in front of Knox as if readying to give him a blowjob. Growing smug he chuckled at Henry. "See? They want me."

"I can't help it Henry. Sorry." Piper opened her mouth a mere inch from taking in his crown. With a single finger she lifts Hardecker's cock toward her, then in the blink of an eye she doubles up her fist and slugs him in the balls. Taking his breath away Knox buckled at the knees and collapsed in front of Piper, she in turn shoved him into another landing on to his back. "Got this in the bag Big Daddy."

Standing up Piper leers over her shoulder, "Ladies? Let's show ole' Knox here how badly we want him." Josie and Kelly moved to each side of Knox when Piper untied her bikini bottoms and took them off. Henry could only shake his head. Josie realized her plan and took off her bottoms too.

"Dibs on his face." Josie smirked.

"Really?" Henry snapped a glare at her.

"Get in here Kelly." Piper coaxed her in, yet she was uncertain what was happening. Pulling Kelly in front of her into straddling Knox she lifts her robe up over her nigh perfect ass. A short whisper amongst new friends all three women found a unanimous urge to..."

"MOTHERFUCKING CUNTS!!" Knox yelled in agony, his balls throbbing hard.

"Now I've seen it all." Henry observed a defining moment. All three women urinated on Knox Hardecker in his helpless paralysis.

"You were pissed off earlier. Get in here Henry. Vengeance isn't just a bitch." Piper chuckled.

"I'll pass."

"Wuss!" Josie added raining pee down over Knox Hardecker's face. He couldn't even flinch under the pain in his lower extremities.

Henry noticed Kelly shyly looking at him as if hoping he might change his mind. Knowing she liked dominance, and hearing his wife call him a wuss made him change his mind. "Fuck it!" He moved in front of Josie and lowered his trunks, whipping out his magnificent nine. Josie eyed him with shock, instead he pissed on Josie. "HEY! He's down there."

"I know exactly where he is."

"You're pissing on me instead of him."

"Marking my territory."

"You ass." Josie moved away, with her out of sight Kelly got a really good look at Henry's cock. Henry took it further then pissed on Kelly. She smiled and took him full stream, literally removing her robe and kneeling over Knox. Dead on in her face Kelly trembled. Piper avoiding being soaked herself jumped back and joined Josie in watching Kelly's performance.

"Wow! I never saw that coming." Piper patted Josie on the bottom then shook her fingers. Josie's cheek was wet from Henry's urine. "Okay, I guess everyone is pissed on. I'm going home." She grabbed her bikini bottoms from the ground and just carried them. Josie doing the same left Henry in a huff. They at least were smart and walked through the backyard. Once done Henry put his dick away and stared at Kelly.

"Think I'm a wuss?" He asked Kelly.

"No... Sir."

"Dominic who?"

"My Master..."

"Who?"

She found it hard to speak, urine trickling over her lips. Finally, she crawled off of Knox kneeing him in the groin for another round of whimpering stress, it was however accidental. Henry picked up her robe and started to hand it to her but instead used it to wipe her face, once it was soaked, he tossed it at her. "Go check on your boy."

"Yes... Sir."

"I'll check on you sometime this week."

"I... will be waiting." Kelly Herbert scurried into her house leaving Henry to sneer down at Knox. She found a wad of cash under a shard of glass just inside her front door. She knew it was to fix the broken windowpane. Dom had left it for her to find.

"Stay away from my family." Knox couldn't even form a word, he was white as a ghost, his nerve endings in agony. Leaving it at that Henry walked home. Still there five minutes later Winston Hardecker came home from the office and spotted his son nude in the neighbor's yard. It was at that moment that Knox Hardecker knew his dad was not on his side. Therapy was on his father's mind.

Twenty minutes earlier at Piper's pool...

"That was insane." Dakota laughed, "I can't believe you and Travis went streaking together."

"It wasn't like that." Her sister Sable pouted trying not to giggle.

"Looked that way to me too." Tessa ribbed Sable with an elbow. "Chillax! At your age I was jumping boys, cuter than Travis... but I was jumping bones."

"You were?" Both girls grew curious.

"Hell, yes." Tessa turned her focus on Dakota, "Oh, what was that lustful look I saw in your eye when your dad tossed you over his shoulder? You got the hots for Pop?"

"WHAAAAT? No!" Dakota turned beet red.

"Yes, she does." Sable razzed her sister.

"Hey! I had the hots for my dad too. It's fun teasing him."

"You tease your dad?" Dakota expressed awe.

"All the time."

"Have you ever... you know?" Dakota grew anxious for an answer.

"No way!" Tessa winced, "That is soooo wrong!" As Sable rolled her eyes Tessa mouthed, "Yes." toward Dakota but used a finger to quiet her response. Dakota was all ears. Just not today. "Listen, I'll be hanging around more often because your dad and I have to work on his wargame together. Our boss wants it more... aggressive." Dakota knew differently, she had heard about Henry's game Frisque, but mispronounced it as Frisky. Sable knew as well but not as in depth.

"Awesome! Maybe we can all hang." Sable grinned.

"No doubt. I'll be the third McKellen sister." Tessa giggled.

"I need to pee." Sable danced about then bolted for Piper's powder room. Once gone Dakota had to ask...

"Do you really have sex with your dad?"

"Dad and stepdad."

"Wow!"

"It's fun. Anyways, if you like your dad, show him."

"I... like a boy at school too." Angus crossed her confusion.

"Have your cake and eat it too."

"What? Has dad mentioned our birthday cake to you?"

"Naïve! Oh, my Gawd!" Tessa laughed, "I meant just have both, dad and the boy. Heck, I used to play five boys all at the same time."

"My mom..." Dakota thought first luckily, not wanting to put her mother down for not only fucking Coach Crandell at school but having seen her be gangbanged alongside Piper by her moving guys.

"You mom what?"

"Wouldn't like me..." She hesitates then panics, "I have to go pee too."

Watching Dakota run off Tessa got dressed putting her jean shorts on, no shirt, she remained in her leopard top. "These guys are too easy. I'm going to show their dad how to make his game Frisque something... personal. God I'm horny. I wonder what time Svetlana gets home?"

Alone at the moment, she looks toward the Herbert house wondering what was taking everyone else so long. Spotting Travis using his telescope to spy on her she chuckled, "Peeping tom must be looking for his little girlfriend." She waves at Travis, he waved back. Looking over her shoulder for safety Tessa intentionally lifted her bikini top and let him see her tits. She found it amusing until she saw his mother step out on to the balcony. Covering up she just strutted about with her hands in her back pockets. Hearing voices entering the home she pepped up and awaited Piper and Josie to step back out. "Everything okay?"

"Just peachy." Josie snapped.

"Dare I ask?"

"Dare I kick..." Piper stops Josie from saying anything further. Josie wouldn't have it, pulling away, "Are you after Henry?"

"I'm confused. Henry said you two have an open marriage. I'm really only around to help with Frisque, but... if my working closely with Henry is going to cause problems, I'll..."

"No. You're going to do your job, and my husband."

"Say what?"

"If you want to fuck Henry you have my blessing. He's right, we have an open thing now. I'll do who I want, he can do who he wants."

"I can do both." Piper raises her hand then bites her lip.

"You can do me too, Hottie." Tessa winked at Piper.

"Ooooo! Another cuntry heard from."

"I only have one thing to say..." Josie points at her, "Do not influence my girls or I'll rip your hair out."

"Starting with your pubes." Piper just had to ante up.

"I love it when you two talk dirty. I'll try to avoid doing anything to-well-around the twins."

"Perfect. For the record... Henry is mine tonight. I need my husband."

"I hadn't planned on anything other than this cookout and making friends."

"Leftovers?" Piper lifted an empty plate.

"She can have Henry tomorrow." Josie cheered up razzing the girl.

"Crazy!"

"Welcome to the family." Piper laughed, "I'm making you a plate to take home."

"I'll share with my roommate."

"Henry?" Josie smirked.

"Maybe! Svetty likes both guys and girls. So do I by the lay... way."

"I like her."

"Fuck it, so do I." Josie stepped in to hug Tessa, "Make Frisque incredible. We need the money."

"I'll do my best."

Seconds later Henry enters the house to find both Sable and Dakota whispering in the living room. "What's going on?"

"How's Travis?" Sable sparked at seeing her dad.

"Your boyfriend is just fine. See?" He points out the French doors to see Travis and Kelly talking on his balcony. "Let's leave them alone for the rest of the day. They need to clear a few things up."

"Are you... mad at me Daddy?" Sable pouted.

"For what? Being naked with a pervert?"

"Be nice."

"No, I'm not mad, just... keep your clothes on until you're 30."

"HA!" Dakota nudged her sister.

"That goes for you too. No more of that wrestling naked stuff at home earlier."

"I lost my towel."

"Uh huh! Why don't you two head home, we'll be there shortly."

"Do we have to?" Dakota whimpered.

"Go! Oh, check the mail. We haven't checked it in a couple days." He ushered them away. Just as they reached the front door Dakota ran back and hugged her father.

"What's that about?"

"I love you is all. Oh, Tessa adopted us, she's our sister now."

"She did, huh? Lucky me."

"We know." She scurried away, her thoughts on his earlier phone sex with the girl. Of course, he had no idea they had heard them, let alone seen. Waiting until the twins had gone home Henry stepped out to the patio.

"Getting awful chummy out here." He pointed out as Tessa got ready to leave.

"One big happy family Henry." Piper smirked, "I'll walk you out Tessa Dear." With a flutter of flirtatious fingers Tessa told him she would call him tomorrow about getting together to work on storyboards. Watching the ladies wiggle away Henry ignored his wife. She frowned at his interest elsewhere.

"Kelly, alright? That was sure... some golden shower back there." Still, he rubbed his chin toward Piper's home. "I gave Tessa permission to fuck you."

"Does it matter? I'd do it anyway." He grew cold.

"What am I missing?"

"Me."

"I always miss my man."

"Except when you're with another man."

"Are we... fighting again?"

"All night long."

"Great!" She sighed dreading a verbal warfare. "I thought we were past that."

Without warning Henry turned and snatched his wife up as he had Dakota earlier, throwing her over his shoulder. Caught off guard she yelped in shock, "HENRY?" Untying the bikini strings on her hips he rips her bikini bottoms off and tosses them away. A slap to her ass to get her warmed up he carried her toward the French doors. In her amazement she reached up behind her back and untethered her own top and drug it from her body before even being hauled inside. Leaving the door open he marched them straight into Piper's bedroom and slammed the door.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers