Starting from Scratch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,178 Followers

Beth stopped then and sighed exasperatedly, "Unfucking believable. You're not even ashamed, are you? What happens if you three get pregnant, huh?"

Thelma, Amanda, and Annalee's faces blushed.

"Do you even care?" Beth asked.

There was a long wait before the three girls shook their heads. They didn't care.

"Fuck me," Beth hissed disbelievingly. There was an intolerable silence for several seconds as she thought about what to do before she finally said, "All of you get in the hot tub. Do what you want. I don't care but stay here. Your parents and grandma and grandpa are about to leave for home. I will run interference, but we are going to come to terms when I get back, got me?"

Everyone nodded.

Beth nodded her head, her smirk was grim, and then she closed the hot tub room door behind her as she left.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,178 Followers