Starting from Scratch Ep. 058: PITY PARTY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanging up Josie notes her balcony door ajar and steps to it preparing to close it when she hears a shrill feminine scream. Knowing Piper's voice she paused and dared to step out on her balcony in the nude. Looking over the railing into Piper's window she found Henry wailing away harder than Josie had ever witnessed him. "That asshole. He's never been that violent toward me." The more she watched the hotter she got, touching herself, unable to look anywhere but at what her husband was doing with her best friend. Regardless of Piper saying she had no intention of pursuing Henry so as not to make their sexual encounters a regular thing, it was obvious she could not resist her man. Nor could Josie resist a close eye.

Mace hearing Josie moan held his breath and crawled silently on all fours to watch Mrs. McKellen from behind, her tight ass begging to be caressed, fingers prowling her pussy from beneath her stance was a vision Mace just couldn't escape. Staying low Mace began jerking off again. There seemed to be a competition brewing. Fierce competition at that.

********

"Are we meeting at Mace's Saturday night for movies?" Travis Herbert asked Sable as he led her into his bedroom and shut the door for privacy. Exploring his things she stepped from one hobby piece to another. Accidently touching his computer's mouse his monitor lit up to a pleasant surprise. Sable's yearbook photo was his screen saver.

"You...put me on your monitor?"

"Yep! That way I can look into your eyes every day." He grinned like a goofball.

"Awww! Maybe I'll put yours on mine and replace the Jonas Brothers."

"Those old farts?" He laughed.

She giggled and moved around the room until she noted his telescope. "Oooo! I want to see what you see when you spy in my bedroom window." She opens his balcony door and steps out to a late afternoon breeze. Giddy at being on the flipside of her life she let him focus the telescope lens on her bedroom. Of course her room was empty and lifeless, no fun at all other than knowing how clear and up close he could see her if she stood there dancing for him. "Gosh! You could almost reach out and touch me."

As she bent looking through the eye piece Travis pinched her butt cheek beneath the jean shorts upper hem. "Touch you...like that?" She yelped and swatted his hand blushing, "Yes like that." Bored with her lifeless room she turned the camera toward Piper's home hoping to find Mace somewhere acting all stud. Travis there or not, her thoughts on Mace Belmont were still fresh in her mind from he watching her walk clear down the block. It made her wet just picturing him again. What Travis didn't know, couldn't ruin their crushes.

What Sable found was far more intriguing. Peering at Piper's bedroom out of focus she paused to adjust it. "Piper's having sex with someone." Uncertain who at first until she zoomed in then dropped her jaw upon recognition. "Daddy?" She mumbled as Travis avoids his gaze from outside toward the noise coming up the stairs. He knew that Dom and his mother were going to her bedroom and pinched the bridge of his nose out of defeat. Giving up he heard his mother laughing and Dom huff, "Get over here Woman." The tone of voice made Travis look toward Sable thinking, "Should I start saying that to Sable?"

In observing Henry and Piper's hardcore sex Sable grew upset slightly. She knew very well her parents were open in their marriage now, and that Josie had engaged in bi-sexual antics with Piper, but this was her Dad. His c-worker Tessa was one thing but now Piper? Sable loved Piper but this moment bothered her. Why was her Father...fucking her...so hard, so ferociously, so..."

"Is that your Mom naked on her balcony?"

Sable turned the telescope and located her parents balcony, "Mom?" She was touching herself watching her Father destroying Piper. It was impossible not to watch either parent, moving the scope back and forth between them. Whimpering at the visuals Sable was glued to what was unfolding. Maybe now she understood why Travis was such a pervert. She might be right for him after all.

"Let me see." Trav coaxed her but she just swatted his hand. Travis had to chuckle, "That's my girl." Pride indeed.

In their final moments Henry pulled out over Piper, tossing her yet again on her back facing right directly at the Herbert home. Without looking out he jerked off vividly in a tyrannical manner and nutted large milky quantities of jizz all over Piper's body, even into her mouth. Zooming in further Sable saw his urethra literally spitting cum, she found herself in awe of how much he had in him. Not her first time seeing her Father do that, yet never right into her face. Sort of! The visual was so close it appeared that way.

"OH MY GOD!" Sable huffed and gave Travis a haunted expression. What she found was Travis himself jerking off behind her cheeks. "Stop that." She swatted at him, her fingers slightly grazing his crown which embarrassed her. Hearing her Mother in the distance Sable turned away and rotated the camera to see her Mom holding her rail for dear life and obviously cumming hard. "OH MY GOD!" round two escaped Sable's lips.

Watching Josie end her moment and go back inside she drew back to watch her Father and Piper fucking again, "OH MY GOD!" Where did her Father find his strength? Piper looked weary. One last dart toward her home with the telescope Sable found Josie missing obviously done and gone inside. A moment longer she witnessed Mace step out on her parents balcony, climbing over carefully and dropping to the ground. "OH MY GOD!" She yelped for a fourth time. This was all too much. Giving up on the telescope she turned to face Travis just as he shot his own load over her right leg. Eyes bulging at the actions she looked up at him, then down at her wet leg for a fifth, "OH MY GOD!" Wiping his jizz off her leg she winced at the cum on her fingers and wiped it on his shirt. Turning tail to run he felt badly.

"See you at school in the morning. Can I get a ride?"

"Yes." She snapped back with a pout, "Saturday at Piper's too." She shivered. "I have to go home." Blowing him a kiss without thinking about which hand she used she felt his wet cum on her chin from a missed spot. Eyes flaring she just turned around and went down the hallway.

Hearing Kelly whispering, Sable eased her ajar door open a tad to say goodbye only to find both Kelly and Dom naked. In their current position Kelly was on her knees ass high and Dominic was taking her from behind. Sable could literally witness his massive cock easing in and out of her over Kelly's pried apart ass cheeks. Not noticing her intrusion Sable crept back out and mumbled her thought on seeing Dominic. "Oh my God!" Sex...Six!

She was talking to God all the way home.

A pity it wasn't the gospel that filled her thoughts.

12