Starting from Scratch Ep. 073: URINE IDIOT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it's posted. This is gonna break the other videos record."

"SHUT UP KIRKPATRICK!" Neo grew worried.

Shrugging Mace just dried his hands with a paper towel and stepped out, "Later Dudes!" As the door closed Neo bitched out Dillon for choking at the worse possible time. His bad!

Prepping to figure out his next destination to kill time between classes so he could visit more with the cheerleaders and possibly Dakota McKellen, Mace heard a muffled, "Pssst!" Looking over his shoulder he found Josie holding the door to the girls bathroom ajar, "Mace? Get in here I need you."

"Whoa!" He looked around before taking steps, mainly in case his Aunt was remotely spying on him. "I knew you wanted me." He chuckled and joined her in the doorway. Snatching his t-shirt Josie abruptly drug Mace into the bathroom and nearly fell backwards in doing so. Feeling pressed into thinking she really did want him Mace rushed her against a wall and put his hand on her hip, fingers sliding up under her skirt.

"What are you doing? Not now!" Josie slapped his hand. Stunned he backed away and dropped his jaw, "Do you have a pocket knife?"

"Knife? Why? I'm wearing sweats. I don't even have my wallet on me."

"Shit! I'm trying to protect Travis. Follow me." She took the lead, Mace lowering his gaze to her tight ass knowing no panties were beneath that ever so short skirt, even her butt crack was featured in a creased shadow beneath her skirt's snug fit. Reaching the stall she pointed into it.

"Oh fuck! Duct tape." He grits his teeth, "Over his eye brows even, that's gonna hurt. Umm? Why didn't you ungag him?"

"Because he might start screaming. I'm trying to save him Mace, not draw more attention. He knows we're here, he's not deaf."

"You could have at least untied his wrists and ankles."

"He's...been peed on. Shit!" She dances in step, "Be right back." Abandoning Mace she races into the next stall and squats, tinkling heard enough to hear. "Yesssssssssss!"

"I'm not touching all that pee." Mace pointed out, "Sorry Buddy. I know you're miserable." Travis mumbled stomping both feet on the tile floor and splattering the pool of piss at his feet. Mace jumped back, while Josie felt drops spray her ankle before getting up.

"WATCH IT! TRAVIS STOP BEING...I understand your impatience, we're working on it." Teepee wiped her ankle off, Josie whining in a disgusted sigh. Mace wanted to laugh but toughened up to save face.

"Bell's going to ring any minute." Josie hated the timing, with her own class not knowing where she was. If she wasn't back they would worry and just leave. She also didn't want to get caught with two boys in the girls bathroom. "Shit! we have to get him out of here before the bell."

"How? Where we taking him?"

"Boy's room across the hall."

"I'm not carrying him." Mace reacts with a disturbed expression. Josie groans under pressure then carefully moves to the side of Travis, fingers under his armpit where it was dry.

"Travis honey? I know this is awkward but I need you to hop from the girls restroom to the men's across the hall before the bell rings. We can hide you in a men's room stall until you dry and I find scissors or something to cut you free. If I remove your gag you can't start yelling. Okay?" He nods with a defeated mumble. "We're trying to protect your image from being tarnished any worse than it is."

"Yeah! Hang in there Buddy. If we rip your blindfold off it's going to tear your brow hairs out. I'll stick around until we get you free. You have any dry clothes anywhere?" Mace suggests.

"Step at a time." Josie helps him rise but wiggles about to avoid touching him. "Stand up sweetie. Hop with me."

"You're gonna hop?"

Mace looks at her tits smirking. Wincing at him she does just that then razzes him in silence. Mace shook his head and stepped out of the way of the taped up Travis. It was hilarious seeing Trav jumping up and down but Mace and Josie both did feel badly for him. Josie looking out the door for safety coaxed Travis by touch out into the hallway, Mace right behind him. Once fully in the hall Mace stops. "Wait! There were three guys in the men's room. Let me check and see if they're still there."

"Now you warn us?" Josie bulged her eyes looking at a wall mounted clock, "We have three minutes." Barging into the restroom Mace checks it out thoroughly and emerges with a wave. Travis mumbling up a distraught range of panic.

"Straight ahead Trav, I have the door open." Mace lured his friend, "Hurry it up."

"Get him into a stall and shut the door. Don't leave his side. I have to get to my class before the bell. I'll be right back down after. I think I might have something sharp in my purse."

"Right! We'll be here." He huffs and whispers, "As if I don't have anywhere else to go." With verbal guidance Mace shows Travis into the furthest stall and shuts him in. "Sit tight..." He grits his teeth, "Sorry I know you have no choice in that. I'll be right out here." Whistling was not helping Trav's nerves Belmont.

On the second floor Josie ran into her classroom a tad too fast just as the bell sang it's siren song. Tripping over her own two feet she landed on the floor face first as if doing pushups. In her stumble her skirt rose revealing her butt cheeks to her students.

"CRAP!" Coming to her rescue two girls assisted in hiding her from the others until she could get to her feet and straighten her dress out. "I guess Moby just threw me out of the water." She laughed it off and told them to have a good rest of the day. Yup! Dick's were noticing. As if there could be any other reaction.

With her students moving on Josie rifled through her purse until she found a nail file. "This has to be sharp enough right?" She put her purse back into her desk drawer and removed her heels to run faster. If Piper can go without so could she. Running into Kevin Fowler the Spanish teacher just outside her door she paused to look at her file then diverted back to Kevin. "Do you have anything sharp?"

"Not really. My wit?" He shrugged.

"MIMI!" Josie abandoned him before saying, "What wit?" Running into the Art class she grabbed Mimi by the shoulder spooking the girl, "Scissors don't ask." Mimi quickly found a pair and passed them off. "Be back as soon as I can."

"What's going on?"

"Saving someone's life." Leaving Mimi confused Josie darted downstairs then realized her mom used to tell her never run with scissors. Luckily she didn't trip again. With so much traffic in the hallway she paused, "Dammit! I can't just march into the men's room." Mulling it over she sighs, "Not that it doesn't sound fun under better conditions."

Seeing Angus Furlong at his locker Josie puffed her cheeks and wiggled her way toward him as he chatted with Toby Mellon. If she had paused even briefly she might have heard them talking about Furlong's earlier encounter with her daughter Sable, thinking her to be Dakota and eating her asshole. Boys did brag to confidantes, even Angus.

"I need a favor." Josie moved between both boys, Toby at her back peering down at her ass cleavage through her skirt. Her main target being Angus she stood chest to chest with him looking up with sparkling eyes.

"Here?" Angus chuckled. "I'm game."

"Not sex!" She swats his cheek playfully, "Can I trust you?"

"Probably not! Try me."

"Sooner or later." She sticks her tongue out, "Take these scissors into the men's room and hand them to Piper's nephew."

"Say what? That Mace guy is still here?"

"Yep! Just do it then come back out."

"Not until you fill me in." Sighing she feels Toby rubbing her ass lightly and loses her thought.

"Stop that!" She swats at him without turning, "Not the time." Taking Angus by his hand she puts the scissors in them, "Go! Before the restroom gets used."

"Just do it Bro." Toby laughed, "I'll keep Mrs. M company until you get back."

"Whatever!"

Angus rolled his eyes at having to finally talk to Mace Belmont in person. Heading into the restroom he finds Mace at a urinal trying to blend without appearing stalker. He didn't even have his pecker out. "Special delivery." Angus snipped the scissors, "I was told to cut your dick off." Mace turned to him and shared a tense stare. The momentary conflict between egos broke only when Travis mumbled really loud. "What the hell? Someone taking a rough shit?"

"Give me those." Mace took the scissors and headed to the stall, Angus curious as to what the hades was going on. The mumble did sound familiar. Following Mace as he entered the stall Angus dropped his jaw.

"Herbert?"

"Bullies got him again." Mace glared as he snipped the ankle tape freeing Trav's feet, then his wrists. Once incapacitated Travis ripped off his mouth gag, which took a bit of hair from his neck with it. Reacting to a painful, "OWWWW!" ,Mace and Angus both wanted to bust up but kept it civil.

"Who did that shit to you?" Angus asked.

"Neo, Dillon, and Hoyt. They said Knox put them up to the gym hijacking, now this."

"That motherfucker." Angus hissed with a building anger.

"Motherfuckers you mean." Mace added, "Don't rip the blindfold off T-"

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SONUVABITCH!"

Strangely Josie and the hall of students heard his scream. Gritting her teeth Josie looked at Toby and said, "There go the eye brows." Toby shrugged, he still had no clue what was going on.

Back inside Angus started to pat Travis on the back as he stepped from the stall to stretch, then smelled piss and realized all of the stains on Trav's clothing. "They did a number to you didn't they?"

"Number one even." Mace chuckled faintly then put his palms up, "Sorry! I really am on your side Buddy."

"You're an idiot." Angus sneered at Mace.

"I say we go find these bastards and shove their heads in a toilet."

"Let me shit in one first." Travis growls feeling a vengeance load coming on.

"I got this." Angus winced at Trav's odor, "Clean up Per-Trav." Almost said Perbert. "I'm trying Bro." Travis knew he was.

"I have my gym uniform to change into if I have to."

"Could always grab one of the cheerleader shirts I left with Aunt Piper."

"Too girly." Trav fended off wanting to appear a pussy like Dillon and Neo referred to him as. "Can you just go get my gym clothes?" He glares at Mace.

"Me? I don't have access to the gym locker room."

"I'll send Toby." Angus decided. "You babysit...stay with Travis. I'll deal with the rest."

"By yourself?" Mace needed to be part of the fight.

"I don't need backup...oh, and stop kissing Dakota."

"What? She kissed me."

"DUDES! I REEK!" Trav lost his cool.

With Angus and Mace wincing at one another Angus broke gaze and walked out. Mace turning to Travis used his palms to suggest he remain calm and wait here. "He's not going alone Trav. Hide out in that stall and keep quiet we'll rescue you as best we can."

"Thanks Mace."

"I totally have you Buddy. Just relax." He backed toward the door using his hands in a continually calming manner. Leaving Travis by himself in the stall the boy sat there moping, then pulled his cell from his pants, it too was damp in urine but salvageable. Opening the screen he had a picture of Sable on it. A tear crept down his cheek.

"Maybe I'm not worthy of you." Shutting it off he just sulked in peace.

"Is Travis okay?" Josie stopped Angus taking the scissors away worried he might stab someone in his overly bitter attitude. Mace in hot pursuit joined them. "Mace?"

"Trav's holed up." Mace offered info.

"Mellon?" Angus looked back, "Go to the gym and grab Herbert's gym clothes. Don't ask just do it."

"What? Why me?"

"Because I'm busy. Just fucking do it." Angus started off down the hall. Worried of conflict getting out of hand Josie quickly told Toby that she would tell Coach Crandell to open Trav's locker for him. Toby agreed with a "Why me?" expression and bolted away. With students feeling something about to go down the murmurs were rising up. This was not how Josie wanted things.

"GO TO CLASS!"

She yelled then realized this was not going to be any secret. Turning around to chase after Angus she stopped cold. In the hallway stood her daughter Dakota and Sandy her friend stopping Angus. Not knowing it was truly Sable, Josie sighed, "She found her birthday suit." Meaning her butt zipper jeans, but close enough. Not the time to ponder her daughter ruining a birthday gift ahead of time Josie simply marched up to them. In doing so passing Mace who hung back not wanting Angus to feel he was getting between he and Dakota. It was all fucked up.

"What's wrong?" Sable/ Dakota sensed trouble. Angus shaking his head with a hissing noise didn't want to tell her.

"Angus...don't do anything rash. Let Carl deal with them." Josie stepped in placing a palm on Sable's shoulder, "Go to class Dakota." Sandy at least took her leave waving bashfully at Mace in passing. Mace nodded but didn't wave back. Not his type.

"No! Tell me."

"Travis got...bullied again."

"Noooo!" It was then that she sounded more like Sable than Dakota. Fortunately, Angus didn't pick up on it. Feeling pain for Trav, Sable pouted, "Make whoever it was pay." That sounded much more Dakota McKellen.

"Done!" Angus pulled away against Josie's wishes, his demeanor rather turning her on. She had to shake it off and devote a minute to her daughter.

"You found the jeans and shirt."

"Now? You're worried about my clothes now?"

"Forget I brought it up. Please just go to class I'll make sure Travis is alright. Do not tell your sister or she will blow up my phone with worry. We can talk about this at home before the game." Sable grew pale and nodded, peeling away from her Mother to head toward class. With her back to Josie, Sable flared her eyes with shock.

"Mom actually thought I was Dakota. Holy Cannoli!"

Mace nodded at Sable in passing then followed her with his eyes, "Fuck those jeans are hot." He had to touch his lips recalling their kiss. Wrong Dakota, Buddy!

"MACE!" Josie blurted making him jump in step. "Go find Piper. Let her know."

"On it!"

He wanted to be.

12