Starting from Scratch Ep. 080: BUM RUSH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't scare me like that." He had already seen her pussy from their day at Cumberland Park so it was nothing new, but this was technically the first time Mace had seen all of her.

"I didn't mean to stare, you caught me off guard." He expressed to Sable then turned back to Travis, "Get over here if you're riding with us." Mace just hung up on Trav, the boy hurrying from his balcony. Matters wore Mace noticed Trav's hot mom Kelly in a short robe as the French door closed. "Fuck even Mrs. Herbert is half naked." He had to turn away.

"You did that on purpose." Sable razzed Mace then sat down sideways on the sofa facing him. Her legs wide she toys with her G-string on purpose. "It's itchy."

"I'm just gonna say it...fuck you're sexy."

"Even my new smile?" She shared no braces ruining her perfect teeth.

"Even if you still had them you'd be sexy. Were even."

"Really?"

"Yep! At least your shirt is longer than Aunt Piper's so you can hide more."

"What if I don't want to hide more?"

"Travis is going to hump your leg like Rotten did him." He laughed.

"Rotten...oh my gosh! That's funny." She watched Mace re-enact what Travis endured. "Wait! Why was he over here before school ended?" She chose to play dumb because he presumed Dakota was the one at school.

"Uhh? He can fill you in."

"Okay! I like what Piper's done with her home." She hopped up and looked at pictures. "There's you. Your graduation picture."

"Yep! Stud then, stud now."

"You are." She giggled. "Who's the girl with you in this one?"

"My sister Monet."

"Oh, right! Seminary school. She wants to be a nun?"

"Minister. I don't know why because she cusses every third sentence. You have no idea how many Holy Fucks I heard growing up."

"Funny!" She turned to Mace as he stepped next to her, "So...what are we going to do tomorrow night when Dakota and I come over?"

"Movies, pizza, naked Twister."

"NAKED?" She flared her eyes.

"Just kidding."

"I'd try it. It might turn Travis...on." Her eyes lower to his bulging jeans. "I turned you on too didn't I?"

"Now! Now! You belong to Travis."

"We haven't even been on a first date yet. He wanted to go for pizza but we decided to wait until after next weekend, well I decided that. I guess if we order pizza tomorrow it would substitute as our first date wouldn't it?"

"Right! Your birthday's next weekend."

"What are you buying us?" She flirted.

"Hadn't really thought about it. What do you want?" Again her eyes lower toward his erection as if thinking about it, a finger hooking her lips. "Besides that, I'm not going there."

"Neither was I." She flipped her tongue at him again. "Just surprise us."

"Like I just surprised you in Piper's bedroom?"

"I'm okay with you seeing me like that. Shyness over!" She giggled.

"I can see that...and that."

Door to the outside world opening up Piper yelled out, "LET'S GO PEOPLE!"

"Ready to cheer me on?" She grew bubbly.

"Isn't that your job? You're the acting cheerleader."

"We can cheer each other on then." She took the lead heading toward the door, he watching her wiggle. She knew. She loved it. In her dirty little mind she pictured Mace licking her ass hole like Angus had in thinking she was Dakota. Wet G-string only amplified that itch.

Locking up behind him Mace followed her toward Piper who had just coaxed Rotten up into her hatchback. Left unattended the dog moved up to the front seat while her back was turned. Sneaky bastard!

"You're only wearing...a shirt?" Speaking of sneaky, Dakota McKellen joined the group. She had seen Piper's coochie from behind and drooped her jaw.

"Hey Princess!" Piper winked, "I still have extra shirts. You should support your team like your friend Andrea."

"Pass!"

"That's what the football team said." Mace beat Piper to the punch, using her earlier jest. "You look nice." Compliment going over well Dakota danced in step letting her braless titties shuffle about beneath her camisole once belonging to her Mother. Beneath the burgundy camisole was a pair of cotton shorts like Sable had worn only in black. Sandals finished her attire.

"You didn't wear any of Mom's bras?"

"Nope! No panties either. Changed my mind."

"GUTTER!" Piper swats Mace on the forehead. "I'll meet you at the field." She continued around to the drivers side without noticing her co-pilot. Opening her door and crawling in she fidgeted at seeing Rotten. "At least put your seatbelt on." Mace laughing at her reaction assisted in buckling the dog in, the McKellen twins giggling to one another over everything, Sable quietly relating what had happened indoors.

"Pile in ladies." Mace unlocked his truck with a short wail of an alarm shutting off. He even went to the passenger side and opened the door for them. Letting Dakota in first Mace was easily drawn to that tight pair of shorts sinking deep into her butt crack, a wet stain evident. Once in he motioned Sable up, she easing in between him and the truck door. In climbing up she hiked her shirt showing off her bare bottom with that micro thin cord between her cheeks. Feigning a slip Mace grabbed her hips and chuckled. "Tripping over your own two cheeks already?"

"Don't you mean her feet?" Dakota laughed. Mace knew exactly what he said. In guiding Sable up to be seated he shut the door and left the girls to whisper over his hands on Sable's ass. Journeying around the front grill of his Dodge Ram Mace pulled himself up into the drivers seat. Starting up Mace waited until Piper had pulled out before backing up. Seeing Josie McKellen leaving the house next door a tooting of horns greeted her. Josie's dress was a hit.

"Your mom looks...amazing." Mace sighed.

"Crush on our Mom?" Dakota laughed, "Join the club."

"Every boy in school drools over her."

"Over us too." Dakota bragged.

"Not me...yet!" Of course they did Sable.

Pulling out on to the street Mace started to head out when he heard a loud yell behind them. "WAIT FOR ME!" Running full speed Travis Herbert nearly got plowed over by Josie in her roll back, braking just as he slapped her hatchback window. Mace feeling evil gunned his truck as if leaving him, the girls cracking up. Seeing Travis panic the boy caught up with the truck and jumped on to the back bumper hurling himself over the tailgate into the bed of the truck. Knowing he was in Mace took off.

"Are you making Trav ride in back?" Sable looked with awe.

"Go open the back window, he can fit in through it." Mace chuckled elbowing Dakota in the tit winking. The smile shared was total mischief. Unbuckling her seatbelt Sable began launching herself into the back seat, Dakota laughing gripped her sister's G-string band dragging it from her ass in transit. By the time Sable was in the backseat her ankles were in the air, thong bands outstretched between them. Laughing hysterically at her predicament she called Dakota a bitch but reached above her head to unlock the sliding windows, guiding one open. In doing so Travis wiggled in and fell face first over Sable in her slouched angle. His face landed in her G-string between her ankles and he got hung up. The kids were having the time of their lives.

Behind Mace's truck Josie shook her head.

"No rush! Only late."

Bummer!

12