Starting from Scratch Ep. 117: ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing he went back to the door and knocked on the outside looking in as he should have to begin with. "Hey Punky? We're making eggs and bacon."

Lashes fluttering Dakota looked up at her father then reacted with discomfort. Lifting her upper body Henry spotted her mother's dildo stuck to Dakota's chest. She had fallen asleep on top of it. In sitting up it was almost hilarious; Dakota had the imprint of the dildo directly compressed into her flesh.

"Ow!" She spoke. Feeling woozy from her Jack Daniel shots she simply waved at Henry.

"Have fun watching movies last night?"

"Yeah!"

"What did you guys' watch?" Anything to lose his damned hard on.

"Fast and the Furious. Can't remember which one."

"Those are decent."

"Yeah...Dom was Dom."

He nodded, "Yes he was!" His version pertaining to Dominic Black last night. "Making a habit of sleeping with your Mom's Teddy Bare?"

"Teddy bear?" She winced licking her lips of cottonmouth dryness.

"I never told you but that's her pet name for that dildo. Teddy Bare as in Bare skin. Not Bearskin as in rug." He chuckled. "Better put that back in your Mom's hiding spot."

"Nooooo! I like sleeping with you."

"Me?" He bulged his eyes.

"I meant him. Don't tease me Daddy I'm not awake yet. Is Tawny still here?"

"Nope! Headed next door to Piper's."

"Jesse must have come back to pick her up."

"Jesse?"

"Principal Manley's son. He and Tawny are seeing each other. Jesse got a call last night...oh...they watched movies with us too. He had to leave in a hurry so Tawny stayed here. I hope that was alright we tried calling you guys."

"Both of us were pretty busy Punky. No harm done. Tawny's a nice girl."

"She's fun." More fun for Sable but the thoughts after spying on her sister and Tawny were stimulating. If she had only revived when Tawny snuck in to her room and licked her pussy. Dakota was just too out of it to notice. Just as well, it was only for two minutes before Henry barged in almost catching the hiding redhead. "I think I want to sleep some more."

"Alright! I'll eat you...your eggs and bacon." He caught his bad judgment. Dakota perked up at hearing his error. Did he want to eat her? Like Tawny ate Sable? Seeing her look aroused Henry quickly turned tail and ran.

The second her bedroom door clicked Dakota fell back with the dildo and teased it between her legs. "You want to fuck me don't you Daddy Bare?"

Who was Teddy?

********

"Why are you out here?" Sable smiled as she met Travis halfway between property lines.

"Tawny said you were coming over. Mom already text me that she was making pancakes."

"Oh! Jesse came back?" She eyed the Mustang. "When did he get that car? I want a car."

"So do I! That way I can take you out on a proper date."

"Just ask your mom to use her car."

"Not allowed! High risk insurance she says. Dom pays insurance so, no."

"Awww!" She took his hand and took one last look at Piper's house before letting him lead her toward the Herbert home. She was content to be with him, even though that last look back was in hopes Tawny might step out. She missed her friend. A kiss between she and Travis was...just okay.

********

"God your pussy feels so good."

"So does your dick inside me Jesse." Piper shared her in tune romantic side, drawing him in for a welcoming frolic of tongues. Her nails gently trailing his back gave him goosebumps. "I want you to cum in me. Every time you want me just do it."

"I'm not wearing a condom. Can you get...pregnant?"

"Possibly! I'm on birth control but it's my fault if I do. I love the feel of a passioNUT."

"Passion Nut? That's hilarious!"

"Don't worry Jesse! I won't make you have to explain to your father if I make him a grandpa." She giggled.

"I want to but...Tawny?"

"Pull out when you get close then."

"If I can." He sighed, "Fuck you're amazing."

"I try." She pressed the balls of her feet tighter against his hips to keep him invested.

"You're going to make sure I can't escape, aren't you?"

"Mmmm? I want that jizz Outlaw!"

"Just don't tell Tawny I did."

"Our secret! Now kiss me until you finish." Lips melding ended their conversation.

Out in the kitchen Mace had given up his hunger quest and jumped up on the island with Tawny and moved into missionary. Not the most comfortable spot to fuck but it was interesting. Penetrating her cunt made her drop her head off the side and roll her eyes back. His thickness was as incredible as its length. Feeling every inch plunge in with a bit of tunnel resistance he nailed her balls deep. The gasp was equally as lengthy. Like Piper to her man Tawny pinned Mace by curling her legs around him and making it hard for him to pull too far out. She liked the feel of him in her. Their own kissing led to a fueled exercise in passion. A competition of moans between Tawny and Piper in the distance made the redhead want to hear better. Something had to be done about that.

Nudging Mace to break their lip lock Tawny smiled at him, "Take me to bed."

"My rooms upstairs."

"Not your bed. Piper's bed."

"What? Jesse might punch me for...fucking you."

"No he won't!"

"Piper might for interrupting them."

"Just do it...for me?"

"You're killing me Ginger."

Giggling she bit the tip of his nose playfully. Mace wanted to show her how crazy he was to prove he was as insane as she in needing to be in the same bed as her man and his aunt. Carefully backing off the island and taking her with him without pulling his dick out he picked her up, she surrounding his neck with her arms. As light as Tawny was, he had zero problem walking them through the house and right up to the bedroom door. She refused to look back at Jesse, instead showing Mace she was into him.

In a bold move Mace just walked right over to the king size bed and crawled them up on to the mattress next to the love making duo. Piper sensing newcomers due to a peripheral glance, noted Tawny's red hair first, then Mace. Jesse reacting in similar fashion turned pale but found Tawny reaching her right hand for his. Embracing her hand, they held firm and accepted the others sex partners. It was on!

********

Breakfast at the McKellen's ended quickly. No bacon after realizing they had made BLT's a week back. They really needed to go grocery shopping. One more thing on the list. Eggs and toast it was. Dishes easily cleaned Josie kissed Henry and headed upstairs. Henry lingered a bit looking out over the backyard toward Kelly's. "I wonder if Dom's still there. God, I hope he doesn't do anything with Kel while Sable's around." Nice thought, but unknown to him Sable had already witnessed Master and Slave a few days back. Silence was golden!

Sighing, he poured another cup of coffee to help his hangover and headed back upstairs. Finding a breeze drift over him as he reached his bedroom Henry peered in to find the balcony drapes billowing about. Josie was standing outside looking down. Instantly Henry knew something was worth watching. Setting his coffee mug down by his bed he stealthily snuck up behind his wife.

"What are we doing?" He whispered, she jumping at his approach. Dragging him to her side she pointed at Piper's bedroom window. At their angle they saw about half of Piper's bed which meant half the big picture. "Well now! Isn't that interesting. Is that Jesse Manley on top of Piper?"

"It is. And, that is Mace on top of our redheaded plaything."

"Is Sable over there seeing this?"

"I don't believe so. I imagine she and Travis are at his home by now."

"Are we going to watch this?"

"Yes, we are!" She turns to him and drags his sweats down to find his erection coming back to life. With a devilish grin she nudges him back in order to bend slightly with her back to him. "Get busy Mr. McKellen!" Sighing, he just knew Marie was going to miss out, he was exhausted. Still, he penetrated his wife and fucked her from behind as they observed those below. It was a pretty damned good show, especially when more of their bodies came into view. It looked like a duel suddenly between Mace and Jesse, they lifting the legs up over their partners heads to fuck them straight down. Henry frowned thinking, "That's my signature move." Removing Josie's night shirt for the full effect of complete nudity the duel went into a three-way.

Unknown to the McKellen's, Henry had overlooked leaving his bedroom door open. In sensing the draft enter her bedroom Dakota got up and opened her door to look across the hall directly at her father taking her mother ferociously. Jaw dropping Dakota crept across the hall and moved as close as she could. With their backs to her she touched herself, fantasizing that it was she instead of her mother being fucked from behind so rapidly. Her mother's moans were almost in the same tone as Dakota's so the effect was even more stimulating.

Rubbing her clit with her own speedy friction Dakota had to cup her mouth to avoid her squealing. Just as she was ready to cum Henry snarled loudly and flooded Josie's interior, Josie climaxing along with him. A sense of someone behind them, he alone craned his neck to catch Dakota dead to rights. Eyes bulging, she ran back to her room just knowing she would be punished for being in their room during it all. Henry did not inform Josie; he simply hugged his wife and watched the rest of movie day. It was Fast and the Furious...seven. If counting each body involved. Including Dakota!

Down below, Piper Cherry screamed bloody murder at Jesse's giving up on the love making. It was as if he wanted Tawny to hear what he could do to Piper. Mace in response competed with Jesse chuckling and hitting Tawny so rough that she ended up reaching for Piper's hand this time. Piper tangling fingers with the redhead led to a union of shrill screams. Mace's piledriver drilling rig stance was making the girl cum so hard that it inspired Jesse to do the same. The fight was never ending.

Yet...an end must cum.

Both Piper and Tawny took every drop. The men straining to fire as hard and as deep as they could. The outcome was dramatic, both women convulsing to the point of lost reality. The guys found it in them to fist bump one another out of respect.

"Tag me in?" Mace laughed.

"NO!"

Piper threatened him with a look that could kill.

"Maybe not!"

Everyone had a good laugh!

Even Rotten who was running about with Tawny's panties.

What was left of them.

Crotchless panties now!

12