Starting from Scratch Ep. 129: Calculated RisQ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers

Reaching the Hillbilly Hyatt as it was called, Henry found the parking lot fairly empty. A two-story strip mall if you get down to it there wasn't a lot to offer. Law Firm, Financial Advisors, Lingerie store, Mom and Pops were all about it. Calculated RisQ was on the second level taking up the width of two stores below. Truthfully the company could downsize but the location was perfect. Any further downtown and it would cost a fortune.

Locking his vehicle Henry took his briefcase and ventured to the staircase along the side of the mall and went inside. All glass on the interior he knocked on the window in passing to get an early attention out of Candace, Amanda's secretary. Oddly she looked really attractive today. Unusual to say the least. Entering the door, he greeted her with a zestful, "There's my favorite Sexretary." He had zero worry of offending her, Candace was hotwired to be a flirt.

"There's your moneymaker...I mean our moneymaker." She winked and intentionally tugged down at her cleavage. Having rushed home earlier to change into a shorter skirt Candace opted to live dangerously and wore a dress she hadn't worn in five years. Massive cleavage her 38C melons were bulging from an underwire lift, the dress itself white with floral print sparingly spread out. The skirt itself shocked Amanda when she came back to work with it being barely under her butt cheeks. Amanda honestly considered going back home to change again herself out of jealousy. Mainly because her skirt was a solo with a button-down blouse that matched. This meant whore...war!

"Did it fall out?" He swayed his arms to his side then peered down at his crotch. The sweats were peaking but not extremely noticeable as yet. Too much talk he might run into problems but for some reason he just didn't care.

"God, I wish." Candace giggled. "I'll let Amanda know you're here." Standing up Candace stepped from behind her desk, and he got a solid look at her unexpected dress length. While not all that attractive before because of her normal aged frumpy look this new Candace was a breath of fresh air. Planned to inspire, Candy accidently dropped the pen in her hand and bent forward to pick it up from the floor. The unladylike act shared her cheeks, a tad bit of cottage cheese look going on at first, but they tightened up the further she bent over.

Henry whistled at her making her day and she peered over her shoulder with a wink of bless your heart. "You find the fountain of youth recently?"

"Only for you Handsome. I do make the appointments, so I did know you were coming."

"Just your luck then, I'll be cumming tomorrow too."

"I'll be sure to dress even nicer then."

"Less is more they say."

"This is the less in my wardrobe I'm afraid." She toys with her skirt whipping it about teasingly.

"Then I challenge you to find less by tomorrow." He chuckled.

"Challenge accepted." Her eyes flared with hormonal hopefulness. "I better show you in."

"I can find my way in... trust me." He laughed.

"Oh my!" She found herself speechless then turned to breath. Knocking on Amanda's door she opened it enough to duck her head in and fan her features. "Henry is here to see us...I mean you. I'm so flustered right now."

A frown from Amanda led to a razzing tongue, "Send him my way."

"Can I keep him a little longer?" Candace whispered.

"I HEARD THAT!" Henry was enjoying the atmosphere today. He didn't even worry the fact his erection was showing up a bit more dramatically. Candace blushing turned and found Henry right up on her ass peering in at Amanda with a wink for her as a flirty greet. Turning right into Henry's chest Candace melted. "Hey? Mind if I suggest something?" He too whispered to the secretary.

"Yes?"

She found his hand pinching her loose skirt and lifting it enough to see her underwear. "Here's your less." She took the hint and held a hand to her chest. Who knew Henry McKellen would act so interested in her at 52? Why did she wear panties today? It hadn't even occurred to her to forego them in her short skirt temptation. Well, it did but she talked herself out of it. Maybe she was showing her age. "By the way...you have really nice legs." Stepping around her he entered Amanda's office and closed the door. Candace Morgan nearly fainted.

"My goodness. Did I make him...that hard?" A good day ahead!

"Good morning, Henry." Amanda was prepared, her blouse unbuttoned enough to share her own 38C's, bra removed and added to her panties in the desk drawer. The ladies were on fire this morning.

"Mornin' Chief! Ready to see the future of Frisque?"

"Absolutely! Have a seat."

"I say we watch the footage before we settle in and discuss politics. That way if you have any objections to a number of the incest scenes Tessa and I slipped in you can share your concerns if they're too much."

"We're treading on hot water doing it, but we're going to see what we can pass the censors Henry. If they can get incest by in pornos we can. Have Candace take you to the viewing room I'll be there shortly."

"See you there." Another wink he notes her eyes lowering to his tented sweats.

"Dress for success today?" She grinned sheepishly.

"Did I need to wear a three-piece suit?"

"No. I'm only teasing you, Henry."

"Same here!" He patted his hip which wiggled his penis. Her eyes flared but tried to remain focused on his face. "I just went two pieces today. Adding to my wagger...swagger." He left her to think on that and shut her door behind him. The second he sealed her away Amanda Pruett trembled.

"I just know I'm going to suck that dick again. He knows it too. Lord I'm so screwed." Possibly!

"Hey legs...Amanda wants you to show me to the viewing room and set up."

"Need help?"

"Sure! I can always use a second pair of hands." Acting as if he was lost for a moment he turned left then immediately right, on purpose of course. Again, his erection danced from side to side in confusion. Candace had an exhausted expression as she stood up and moved in front of him.

"Please follow me." Her tone was more of begging than of any respectful request. Henry hid his chuckle well. "So... are the nude...I mean new scenes riveting? You do know I love playing your game. At my age it's all I have to entertain myself." She giggled.

"So hot they'll melt your undies off." He mused playfully.

"They already have and I've yet to see them." She dared to hike her skirt while Amanda wasn't around to see her. While Henry was in the office Candace just couldn't resist abandoning her panties. She took his hint to heart the second he proposed it. Another useful desk drawer!

"My! My! My! Ms. Candy is living the dream today." She led him to the back of the building and into the wide screen TV area consisting of a sofa and three theater style seats. A projector and computer resting on a desk to the back.

"I can't believe I did it."

"Candace...life is too short to curl up in a ball. It's better to curl up with some balls."

"You have such a way with words for a man wearing a palm tree." She dared to caress his chest with a trembling hand.

"Notice the tree looks like a big dick? You're palming my penis colada."

"Am I?" Gliding her palm down the trunk of his tree she felt tempted to go after the roots of all evil beneath his sweats but grew shy.

"Better hurry before Amanda gets here."

"Right! You need to set up."

"Nooo! You need to live." He lowered her hand to his sweats and let her palm roll across his erection. A deafening gasp led to a nibbled lower lip.

"I wish I could watch the new scenes with you and Amanda." She pouts and actually curls fingers around his girth. A few hesitant strokes she backs off flushed. "Forgive me I shouldn't have."

"See me upset over it?"

"Well, no but...oh my lord. May I?"

"You have until the door opens."

"This door?" She hooks his sweats waist and tugs it out to look down at his mighty near nine. "He is a handsome fellow."

"Hands down the handsomest." He chuckled.

"Another hint?"

"Only one way to find out."

She reached in and gripped his girth and felt his beast throbbing. Her heart sped up at his offer. It had been so long since feeling a man anywhere least of all his cock. Cut short all too soon she heard the door open and withdrew her hand.

"I'll just leave you two...to it." Candace shied off and began to walk away.

"Hey Amanda?" Henry didn't miss a beat, "Candace wants to watch the scenes with us. You object?"

"I suppose not. Lock the front door and put a note up saying back in thirty minutes."

"Better make it an hour. Lots of new footage." He chuckled. Candace looked at him with admiration mouthing, "Thank you." He nodded at the blonde then waved Amanda in to assist setting up. Hooking in his laptop she advised him on the projector. Waiting on Candace they took a seat on the sofa, hogging the middle so that he would have one lady to each side. Amanda shook her head.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing gets by you, does it?" He chuckles. "Did you unbutton your shirt more?"

"Foolish of me." She starts to button up when he swats her hand.

"Don't you dare. You're going to need ventilation; these new shots are going to make you overheat."

"God, I hope you're serious. We need a boost in income Buddy Boy."

"Tessa and I have a ton of new ideas to build on. Just watch the show and we'll discuss details after."

"You know I can't...do what I did before Henry."

"If you don't...Candace will." He flipped his tongue playfully. Her frown was one sided as she realized he would actually consider it again. Of course, he would she thought, he's a man. A very handsome well-built man. Sweaty already!

"She might not..." Henry's own scowl let her know she would be wrong. "This could get interesting."

"I'm going to be honest Amanda. I didn't come here with the hopes you might blow me again. It wasn't until I saw Candace change her whole persona the second, I stepped into the building. Add in Aunt Mandy and her shirt wide open how could I not see the big picture?"

"Aunt Mandy? Did you put me in your game?" She found him charming.

"Yes and no. Tessa and I are deciding how best to do that, but you are mentioned in the voice overs. Tessa did multiple duty on the voice acting. Before we ever release these scenes, I'll want fresh female actors to replace Tessa. Her roommate would but her Russian accent is so strong it wouldn't fit. I've met a number of new friends through my buddy Dominic to secure those actresses. Pretty certain they would do it just for fun."

"Sounds feasible. Here comes Candace." They watch the blonde every step of the way until joining them on the couch. Henry handed Amanda the remote and then put his arms around both women bringing them in to cuddle. Neither of them resisted which made his dick even harder.

Lights dimmed with the remote for total darkness Amanda hit the play button and Frisque opened up to an old scene that the ladies easily recognized. Henry's animated doppelganger of himself Mark was watching his new girlfriend Emma loosely based but designed before meeting Piper Cherry, they did notice Emma's new body shape and vigor. "I'll be making her even more realistic here soon."

"She's realistic already." Amanda viewed her opinion. "You say your neighbor approved using her likeness?"

"100%! She can be trusted so no stress when it comes to lawsuits associated to likeness. Here!" He lifted his cellphone from his lap and brought up a photograph of Piper and Josie together. "This is what she's going to look like when I redesign Emma. Just knowing Piper, that's my neighbor's name, the ideas she's giving me are off the charts hot. That woman is insane."

"I see! Be careful if you haven't known her long."

"Relax Aunt Mandy. She won't ruin our fun." Closing out his cell he sat it on the tiny table in front of the sofa then went back into cuddle mode. Candace was greedy in accepting his attention, wet just from him rubbing her upper arm. Amanda wasn't too far off seeing Henry's enormous erection even in the dark. The games televised glow cast enough light to see him by. Torn between her job offering insight to his game and ogling his beast Amanda felt overwhelmed.

"It's warm in here."

"It is. Mind if I take my shirt off?" Henry boldly escapes their snuggle and tugs his t-shirt up and over his head. Tossing it aside he settled back, and they once again nestled under his arms. Body heat driven both ladies trembled, Candace shocked that her boss was letting Henry go down to only his cut off sweatpants. "Here comes a good part. Amanda? When it asks a multiple question across the bottom just select yes or no to move on."

"I've played the game Henry. I'm well aware the scene selections."

"Right! I'm just excited to see your reaction to the hardcore sex scenes I've developed."

"So you've added more than just the incest aspects?"

"Oh yeah! I've pulled long hours in crafting as much as I could even before the incest stuff."

"You've added...incest?" Candace grew intrigued.

"Yep! Mark's twin daughters Montana and Bunny."

"Don't you have twin daughters?" The blond seemed shocked.

"I do. Don't judge but I was talked into designing them to look like my own girls."

"Wasn't that a difficult decision? It's so close to home."

"It's been rough, but Tessa and her roommate Svetty got me through it. I'm fine doing it now."

"Are your daughters aware of it?"

"God no! They still think I'm designing war games." A lie he knew they knew but hadn't seen the actual game Frisque. Dakota still called it Frisky. Maybe when they turn 21, he'd show them.

"I can only imagine that revelation will one day create problems." Candace sighed, hardly offended. "Mark looks so very much like you."

"Modelled after me. Added a few muscles but hey it is my game." He chuckled.

"Mark's dick is enormous."

"It is, isn't it? Now that's the one thing I didn't fudge on. I designed his penis to be exactly like mine." Both women darted their gaze back and forth between Mark on the TV and Henry's lap. He had fun watching their curiosity run wild. "Here! I'll give you two a better idea." He removed his arms from them and lifted his hips to pull down his sweats. His 8.5, possibly 7 popping up in front of them boldly made them gasp. Settling back Henry used his feet to kick his sweats off. Game designer naked!

"Was this necessary?" Amanda sighed, watching Candace staring at his hard on without blinking.

"It is anatomically correct." Candace mused. "Now it's getting really warm in here." Drawing them once more back into cuddle mode the ladies simply shook with adrenalin spikes that were afraid to act.

"Okay!" He pointed while maintaining his tightly hugging arms. "Here come the curious daughters now that Pip--er--Emma left for the shower. Mark is still horny so he's rubbing one off. There's the option clause Amanda."

Reading it aloud as, "A: Do Mark's daughters sneak in to watch their father? or B: Stand in the doorway spying?" Pushing A of course sent the twins tiptoeing behind him to leer over the sofa as Mark ravaged his big cock. Curiosity led the girls to disrobe and sneak in to both sides of him. Shocked Mark tries to get up but they swarm him and hold him in his seat. Hands all over Mark he looks terrified but finds the girls too tempting to avoid. Another multiple choice led to, "A: Does Mark order them away? or B: Does he let them continue?" Obviously, A, Amanda was wet as hell.

"This scene hits close to home." Candace noticed giggling. "If only I were as young as those girls."

"Only as old as you present yourself Candy." Henry winked and briskly rubbed her arm, the friction felt clean down to her hand. She read into that wink as she examined his face then took the risk of touching his abdomen. Hesitant at first, she began to pull away when Henry squeezed her arm. Her hand immediately returned to caress his tummy.

Amanda studying the incest going on in the game found the twins joining forces to jerk their dad off, their bubbly attitude making dear old Dad even harder. "So, the girls are Mark's? or Emma's? I'd think it safer to make the girls Emma's so they would be Mark's step kids."

"We could change that. It probably would look better." He discovered Amanda's shirt fanning open and 80% of her right breast bulging into view under her seated compression against his side. Wanting to see it Henry slid his hand over her shoulder a tad lower and pinched the shirt gently pulling at the material enough to capture her areola and mighty sturdy nipple. She noted the sleight of hand and faintly smiled, playing ignorant of his taking liberty. In shivering she finally discovered Candace caressing Henry's lower abdomen amid his pubic hair and bulged her eyes.

"It takes all four of their hands to jerk Mark off." Candy exhaled warmly over Henry's chest, "Oh my!"

"Gets better keep watching."

"I am." Candy's eyes never left Henry's cock. The desire to grip it herself mounting up within her. That darn adrenalin was being stubborn. For fifteen minutes they played the scene's entirety which led to Mark encouraging both girls to masturbate to each side of him. He joins in the middle. Divided between Henry's masterful form and seeing the girls so vividly fingering their pussy's, the one called Montana even digging up inside her own butt pucker, Candace withdrew her hand from Henry's abs and pulled her skirt up to share in a dimly lit peek at her groomed cunt. Sighing she touched her clit right in front of him. A congratulating wink and another brisk rub to her arm he left her to finger herself for him. She wanted him to see her.

Amanda was struggling a bit too and grew so fired up inside she sat up straight and shot a glance at Henry. "See a problem?" He questioned her reaction. Without a reply Amanda took off her shirt and stood up. Wiggling her skirt down in front of Henry she stepped out of it and nudged it aside. Palming her breasts, she stared down at Henry then at Candace touching herself. Candace dropped her jaw then her skirt being busted.

"Oh, for God's sake Candace. Take that dress off and let's have some fun with Henry."

"Really?" She swallowed then snapped a glance toward Henry. "Should I?"

"Wish you would." He winked again.

"Goodness!" Up she jumped and stripped her dress off. For a woman of 52, gravity was kind, not perfect, but kind. Sitting back down she just went for it and began rubbing his dick. "He's so hard."

"Hard to resist too." He chuckled. "You're missing Mark eating out the girls." He patted Amanda's seat. Taking her former soft spot, she rubbed her pussy and watched Mark devouring Montana, eating and fingering the girl to a realistic orgasm, all while Bunny massaged her own clit. Mark was good enough to compliment both young girls in fingering Bunny with his free hand, both girls squealing and loving every second of his attentions. Daddy! Daddy! Oh Daddy! Yes Daddy! It had it all.

With Amanda and Candace invested in the game and working their weeping cunts Henry chose to move his hands in between their thighs and briskly massage both their clits to a moist well-informed rhythm. Henry! Henry! Oh Henry! Yes Henry!

"Copycats!"

"I love working here." Candy told Amanda while squirting a thin mist of pent-up juices.

"Henry?" Amanda squirmed at his loyal fingertips. "Fuck me!"

"Naaaa! Let's just keep it going as is. You two needed this. Just call me Handy Henry."

Cumming but dissatisfied Amanda rolled to her side and bent over his cock taking it into her mouth. Seeing her boss so greedily going for it Candace came on Henry's fingers and lit up like an eighteen-year-old birthday candle. Shifting her own weight Candy hovered over Henry's chest and began kissing it, her hand sliding very slowly down into his pubic hair just above Amanda's brow. Knowing Amanda was not deep throating him Candace reached all the way down then divided her fingers around his girth. That added attention inspired Henry's first nut of the day. Unloading into Amanda's mouth didn't stop her, she continued on insisting on another flood source.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers