Starting from Scratch Ep. 129: Calculated RisQ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Fuck it! Get up here Pruett!" He lost his swagger, "Reverse cowgirl so you can watch the gameplay." Hearing his mind change she launched herself to her feet and twirled in step. Plopping her medium build down into his lap she encouraged his wet monster up inside her tight pussy. Her gasp alone was priceless. She propped her feet up on his knees and rode that big boy like no tomorrow. Multitasking she did indeed watch the game. Henry now manning the remote chose modes until the scene was of young Montana in the exact same position Amanda was in. Ironically well staged she thought. Mimicking Montana's ride and youthful expressions of ecstasy was easy enough.

Sister Bunny in the shot had relocated to the floor beneath Mark and her sister to lick and suck his balls. Witnessing this Candace grinned and dropped to her hands and knees on the floor mining for gold up into his bulging scrotum. Sucking on them Henry growled and fired an unmistakable load into Amanda. Again, the woman rode like the wind until cumming hard, her gusher raining down on Candace for an unexpected bath. Strangely, not even that stopped Candace. The woman even felt her bosses rippling twat rubbing on her forehead. So exciting!

Hearing Henry building another cannon full Amanda timed her gyrations until feeling him tense up. Showing her evil side Amanda lifted off of Henry and encouraged Candace to have fun. Candy grinning reached for his cock and pulled it down toward her pumping it violently until he splattered her face with jizz. Swallowing his beast, she drained him dry. Henry was helpless under Amanda's 140 pounds dead weight on his chest.

In a bold move Candace climbed to her feet and forced Amanda backwards, crawling into Henry's lap. It was a tight fit between both women, but she managed to sit on his dick for a nice warm fulfillment. Rising up and down on Henry the women smothered one another chest to chest laughing at their odd game of Twister. Henry himself busted up under their combined weight of roughly 260. A new respect between the women of Calculated RisQ was formed. Nothing bi-sexual, merely the right time and face. Persistence paid off and Henry found the energy for one last load and filled up Candy. Her screams shook the building. It took Amanda's palm to muffle her rather than shatter their eardrums. Exhausted the ladies peeled off of Henry and settled back into his sides.

"So... do you like the new game thus far?" He laughed.

"I might need to start over again." Amanda sighed kissing his chest.

"He is scheduled again tomorrow."

"That's right he is." She nibbled his pectoral, "Up for more Henry?"

"Sure! Tessa will be here though."

"Awww!" Candy pouted with disappointment.

"I'll make her eat your ass out." He pinched Candy's cheek.

"I have never had that."

"Harper would do that?"

Winking at Amanda, Henry let it be known.

"She owes me!"

"Mind if I keep this overnight?" Amanda felt the need to actually do her job. "If I watch it alone, I can put together notes and not be distracted."

"You're the boss...here at least." He razzed her making her question his comment. "I'll be adding BDSM to the game too. Trust me I'm going to skyrocket up the charts when I'm done."

"It's been over an hour since I locked the door."

"Yes, it has!" Amanda realized, "No other appointments though so does it matter? I'll call back anyone who leaves a message."

"Then why are we just sitting here panting?" He chuckled. "On your hands and knees old girl." He razzed Candy.

"Doggy? Oh my God!"

"You too!" He growled at Amanda.

"Raincheck! The BOSS is going back to work. Take an early lunch Blondie!"

"BLESS YOU!"

With Amanda gathering her clothing she left his game playing for inspiration. Candace got to watch the remainder of the new footage with Henry tagging her from behind. Age was just a number after all. Even in her office Amanda Pruett heard her secretary's cries. Cue the DICKtation quips!

Aunt Mandy designed her own character on paper just for giggles.

She even drew the MAN in MANdy.

RisQ Business!

Sex Mark's the spot!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers