Starting from Scratch Ep. 156: HIGH ON THE HOG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning his bike to face the street once the kickstand was lifted, he slowly rolled past Piper's SUV. At the bumper he stopped. "STEVIE! On the back. NOW!" Busted, the boys stepped into view. Steve swallowed dryly, saying goodbye to his buddies. Climbing on he winced at Piper winking at him.

"Hold on! Try not to think about him being naked." She giggled. She held one of his hands while Steve dared to palm Horace around the waist with his other. Gunning it he rode out on to the street then four blocks down as Piper lifted her body up and down on his beast. Pulling out front of Steve's house they found his dad washing the car. Laughing at the situation Steve's dad watched his boy dismount and run into the house embarrassed. A salute from Horace who knew Steve's dad Clayton, Horse pressed on. Moving to a stop sign he stopped and palmed her back bringing her close for a bit of intimacy.

"Wild like me. We should hook up more often."

"I'd be up for that." She lifted high on his erection then slammed her thighs back over him. "Down for it too. Let me get through the next week and I'll free up my schedule more. Birthdays are keeping me busy." She giggled. "Big bash this weekend for my neighbor girls. Zach's birthday next Wednesday, thanks to you. Danny's! I have football games on Friday, I'm the Pep Squad coach, former cheerleader myself." She fucked him at that stop sign a good five minutes, neither of them caring who saw their lude act. Kissing became a part of their performance. That is until a car tooted behind them. Looking up she saw a police car. Eyes wide at first until she saw the driver.

"HI BRUTUS!"

Easing around the bike into the oncoming lane Big Brutus, who she met the night her whole faculty got arrested and held overnight grinned vividly, "Hey Miss Cherry. Looking good Baby. Howdy Horse!"

"You know Brutus too?"

"Course, he knows us. His biker charter is all fist bumps with us other bad boys."

"I should have known." She chuckled, not once stopping her gyrations. A guttural nut out of Horace she grinned at him. "Grease monkey!" All three of them laughed. "Are we taking Joe home too?" She smirked at Horace. Nodding he saluted Brutus and the officer moved on. Plenty to tell his girl Myrtle Turtle.

"So how do you know Brutus and the boys?" Horace asked her.

"Long story. They have our backs, not so much by choice but it does help considering days like today. Isn't it incredible that we can be so free to do this kind of thing?"

"Yep!" He rounded the block, a woman pushing a baby stroller stopping to cover her child from seeing them. At the babies age they were more interested in eating their own toes and farting. Still, a natural trait. Mommy still nibbled her nail at Horace in passing. Nothing like a well-built man. Too bad Billy's dad was a fat ass slouch. Out of sight, out of mind.

Roaring through the neighborhood she hugged Horace tightly, her legs wrapped about his waist. Not one person seemed to give a shit, that or they were used to calling the cops and getting no results. The promising thing was that most everyone waved and smiled. No children out running about was certainly a good thing. That part spooked Miss Freebird. An older neighborhood overall meant older homeowners. Reaching his home again they found Zach and Joe looking over their pictures as seen through the camera memory and the camcorders flip screen. Busted, the boys hid their equipment until Horace motioned in Joe. Passing Zach's camcorder back to him Joe hurried out to the bike.

"Mount up." Horace ordered. Like Steve earlier he felt stupid and embarrassed to be riding with two naked adults. Young adult or not Joe was stressed.

"Hold my toes." Piper giggled. "I'll allow that much."

"Don't suck on those." Horace laughed.

"OH GOD NO! If anyone sucks my toes, I'd fall right off this bike. I lose all motor control when they do that."

"Duly noted." He winked at her. "Hang on back there." No problem! Piper also reached over Horace to grab Joe by his shirt collar as added support. Bumpy ride this round she pretty much just sat on the biker's cock. Kickstand for whores! Five blocks down an unfamiliar side street they passed a small firehouse. Three on call firefighters stood out by their smaller truck smoking of all things. Waving at them they went so far as to thrust their hips at Piper. Laughing she blew them a kiss.

Arriving at Joe's home, he not only found his dad, but his mom talking out on the street by her car. Even though his mom left Joe in his dad's custody, the woman did visit often and bring fast food. Part of their custody agreement. "Hey Horace." The woman smiled and dropped Joe's dad like a brick to come say hello. "Who's your new girlfriend?"

"Not even!" Piper frowned releasing Joe into her care. "Sorry for scarring Joe for life. I'm Piper."

"Oh, no worries. Greg and I did that long ago. She's beautiful Horse. Love the long curls."

"So is Joe's mommy. Hey Violet!" He smirked back. "Sup Greg?"

"Fuck you." Greg took Joe to the house with a pizza she delivered. Rolling her eyes at Greg's actions Violet leaned in between Piper and Horace and kissed him on the lips. Steamy, Piper leaned back on the tank and rubbed her clit just to keep busy. Violet lowered her hand to Piper's bikini area and patted her knuckles. Removing her fingers Violet ended her kiss then pulled her long brown hair back. Leaning between them she began rolling her tongue over Horace's cock, sampling a union of tastes. Only three inches of it stood exposed, the rest inside Piper. Tongue wagging between his dick it moved over to Piper's clit.

"Violet and I ended her marriage last year." He chuckled. "Greg there can't keep up with Vi's sex drive. I can."

"Mmm! I can see that." Piper smiled at Violet looking her in the eyes. Kissing her clit goodbye Violet stood up straight.

"Sorry! I'm bi and couldn't resist."

"Any time Vi." Feeling giddy Violet shifted her shoulders from side to side, her off the shoulder blouse drifting low over her 36C's until a hint of areola exposed. "I need to go." A pout followed. "I have dates."

"Dates?" Piper winced and squeezed her own breasts from her outstretched pose, Horse now massaging her clit as they spoke.

"Violet's a charter whore. She drives by our clubhouse and gives the guys some. We pay her well, so she doesn't have to get a real job."

"So, a whore... whore?"

"I don't consider myself one, but I guess if the dicks fit, and they pay my rent and car payment, pizza for my son... so be it. I'm happy."

"Ever consider a career upgrade come see me. I'm the Counsellor at Joe's school."

"Horton-Dexter? Really? Wow! I'm impressed over you being so bold with such a public job. You must... know people." She winked. "I do have secretarial skills."

"Just our TYPE." Piper moaned over Horse's attentive fingers, Piper now pinching and lifting her nipples. "We do plan on retiring our older staff in the coming weeks. Front office? Pretty much answering phones, typing, and fingering yourself. Well, that is when our teachers aren't bending you over."

"You're serious?" Violet grew intrigued. "Can I drop by the school sometime and check it out?"

"As long as Joe doesn't mind all of the students checking you out too. Fuck... I'm going to cum." A shrill squeal Piper reached over and grabbed Violet's hand. Riding along on her spasm Violet giggled.

"I'll drop by as soon as the club lets me out of bed. Horse? Do you mind if I took on a job?"

"Naaa! Just be free on weekends."

"Dress code?" Violet had to ask, primping at her off the shoulder blouse and her thigh high mini skirt. Trying to catch her sanity Piper used her other hand to make gestures. Pointing at her blouse she panted, "Lower!" then at her skirt, "Higher!"

"I am so in!" She laughed. "I'm going to test what you just said."

"Pajama Day once a week. Costume Day in the works but not until after we rearrange class schedules. We hired a few new teachers, old one too. Things are slightly chaotic but never dull."

"Nightie on Pajama Day?"

"I'll let you know. I plan on just a robe the first day."

"Oh, fuck yes!" Her cell ringing, Violet looked at it. "Four members now? A girl just can't catch her breath." She giggled. "I will be by soon I promise. It sounds incredible." Leaning over Piper, she kissed her on the lips. Once rising, another warm kiss to Horace before wiggling away. Up on the porch Greg flipped them all off double barreled. If he wasn't afraid of his own shadow, he might stir up trouble. He knew better.

"HEY!" Horse called over his shoulder as Violet opened her car door, "Get back into the gym and lose more of that ass."

"My ass is PERFECTION thank you. Don't listen to him Piper. I do yoga twice a week at LIFT KITty's. You should join me sometime Piper."

"When things calm down, I'd like that. I'll leave my number with Horse."

"Awesome! Bye now." In her car Violet flipped Greg back off then drove on. Piper almost felt bad for her ex-husband. That is until Horace palmed her skull and pulled Piper up by her hair with a devilish smirk.

"Sure, you don't want to be my ole' lady?"

"Only when I feel the urge, Hobby Horse. I need to be getting home."

"Hold on."

Nope! She rode back to his place riding his cock, hands in her hair like a diva, and chest pressed into his. Her legs were her sole anchor but again he wasn't flying down the road. Pulling into his drive they found Zach missing, overlooking him inside Piper's car leaned back in the driver's seat. While he should have jumped at the growl of the Fat Boy, he seemed to stay focused on whatever he was doing. Bike shut down Horace helped Piper off of his dick and guided her to her feet on the driveway.

Stepping off his bike he faced Piper and nodded as if ready to say goodbye. Before he could speak, she crouched down and swallowed his cock. Dining on her delectable juices which he had brought on during their ride she had to deep throat him one last time. Stretching back like a God, Horace let her steal his soul. A final nut of his day with her, she held it in her mouth and popped free of all nine inches. Climbing up to kiss him she shared his milky jizz like a stud, he rather enjoyed his own taste. Bad Boys!

"See you on Wednesday, Hobby."

"Be safe Counsellor."

"Always!" She looked around for her clothing then shrugged, "Ah well! Plenty more outfits at home. Tell Zach I said goodbye and that I want copies of all the pics and video. I like looking at myself." She laughed then realized Zach was in her SUV. "There he is. I'll just tell him myself. Oh! One last thing... can you make sure he and his friends... don't brag. Playing things safe."

"I got 'em."

"Thank you, Hobby." Wiggling away Horace puffed his cheeks. What an amazingly perfect bitch. He decided to go get cleaned up and ride over to the clubhouse. Violet needed a fifth.

Lost in his actions Zach heard the car door click and opened his eyes. His wiener in hand hidden within the cloth of her yellow leggings, he cringed. "Busted!"

"Three times! Sorry Piper."

"Out!" He hurried from her seat and turned away from her to zip up, she never once saw his pecker. Leggings handed over she felt his wet leftovers. "Oh, look! More Junior mints." She tossed her pants and shirt into the backseat. "Zachary?"

"Yes Miss Cherry?"

"Hug for the road?" She offered, he accepted, actually keeping his hands to himself. Respect suddenly? No, not Zach. "Keep quiet. Do you understand me young man?"

"Yes Ma'am! Dad likes you I can tell."

"Don't get any ideas. I'll never be your new Mommy. Your dad invited me to your birthday party next Wednesday. Behave and I might buy you a present."

"Really?"

"You like photography I see. I want copies."

"Yeah, about that! I don't know where I'll develop my pictures, but it was fun taking them. Thanks for being so cool. I know it looks bad... " She palmed his mouth. Once he shut up, she winked and got into her SUV, closing the door.

"Tell Horse to build you a dark room."

"Basement has room."

"See you tomorrow. Unless I'm busy."

"Night."

It was getting dark outside without any room. Backing out Piper drove home. The construction crew had gone home for the day, so that meant another raincheck. Too bad they were moving on to a new work site. Oh, well!

Time to relax! Wine sounded good. House all to herself. Just she and puppy.

As if!

12