Starting from Scratch Ep. 165: BUMPER STICKER

Story Info
Perbert's Mommy tests out Mace's shock absorbers. Keep on Truckin'!
8.1k words
4.74
3k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 165 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

Kelly Herbert struggled with her conscience. While loyal to her Master Dominic Black she followed his every command to the fullest detail. When he was away, she was to tease and taunt all men anywhere and everywhere she went. With very little extra money, Kelly living off of his rewards for service she stayed close to home, even gas money hurt her to abuse his financial assist. He never really pushed Kel other than making that demand of her, which often bothered her.

It was unlike her to lie to her Master, even warning him of Knox Hardecker's abuse nearly two weeks ago, an encounter that ended in an intervention by Angus Furlong and his buddies. Dominic at that point forbid her to obey Knox should he try again, however blackmail to keep her son Travis safe led to her giving in to Knox. The hardest part was the fact that her conditioning often clouded her judgement. Knox had found a way around her direct order not to obey him. He was smart enough to let his buddies control her when he couldn't until his blackmail completely sucker punched her. Now she had to do his bidding, or her son would suffer further humiliations. Travis was her world, all that she had if Dominic would ever cast her away.

While yes, she could simply tell Dominic and be honest, she feared he might go off the deep end and hurt the boys involved. If he went to jail, Knox Hardecker's dad a fancy corporate lawyer only added to her worry, she would not only lose her greatest lover but financial security, her home, everything. That could not happen. Even if Travis was an adult the second, he moved out she would be more alone than ever. Her Master refused residence in her home, merely overnight stays a few times a week. Enough to gratify his ownership and enjoy the rough raw sex he craved. She worshipped him even if he was having moments of relationship thoughts, emotional reaction. By adopting Henry McKellen to take on the passion play for him Dominic gave her what he wasn't capable of other than rare moments. Weakness was not how he was raised.

Again, Henry was married and nothing but her emotional Master giving her glimpses of true love even if she could never keep it longer than two hours at a time. Her anxieties were mounting up. There was so much more Kelly wanted for her own needs. Conditioned to obey and overlook those needs were instilled, yet with Dominic's demand that she taunt and engage with others should they desire her, attention weighed heavil. She had backed herself into a corner.

Simply by befriending her son's new best buddy Mace Belmont allowed her to fulfill some of her master's demands. Timid at first Mace had already shown her a life she was sorely missing. Simple fun that brought out her embedded freak. Bondage! Walking her on a leash in public. Making her straddle his truck hitch and drive her around the neighborhood in broad daylight, strung up by bungee cords that gave her sway in her ride. Just his truck braking every few feet, the ball hitch fucked her to orgasm. It was incredible! She couldn't stop thinking of it, nor him.

Top that off, Knox abused her sensibilities in her own home while Travis slept without even knowing a house full of horny men was using her sexually. It haunted her that he might find out, but yet she had no say each time someone recorded her doing the unthinkable. Dominic's fault in the end but now she couldn't even discuss her ordeal with anybody. Not Dom! Not Henry! Not Mace! She literally had no one to turn to. Oddly, it made her smile. Kelly Herbert was happily ruined.

All morning long she cleaned her home to stay busy. Only being Tuesday and a big birthday bash looming she simply didn't know what else to do. She needed to go buy birthday presents for her son as well as the McKellen girls, the family deciding to include Trav by sharing the same party out of kindness. Yet, she was broke, bored, at a loss for words. Cleaning kept her sane. Going upstairs she went into her son's room gathering dirty laundry, prepared to strip his bed sheets she happened to look out over the pool belonging to Piper Cherry. While yesterday she assisted Piper's nephew Mace in washing his truck, they ran out of time in waxing it. Through the properties she spotted Mace waxing his truck to make up for lost time. With rain in the forecast later in the week he wanted to complete his mission.

"I owe it to Mace to help him finish what we started." So much for laundry. Travis needed to learn to take care of himself anyway. Shuffling to her room she spritzed a sensual body spray over every inch of her previously showered body. Flawless flesh even at 35 Kelly needed no makeup so simply put on a fresh bikini this one in powder blue to match her eyes. Covering more skin than the one she wore yesterday it still offered enough to make men crazy. Sunglasses atop her blond hair she put on tennis shoes and headed out her back door. Making certain to look up at the balcony belonging to Knox Hardecker for assurance he would not interfere she scurried between their yards into the McKellen yard as a short cut. Today she wanted to shave the time it took getting there rather than walking around the block.

Mace in cut off grey sweats knelt down waxing his chrome wheels when he saw Kelly's reflection in the mirror like surface. Ignoring her he waited to see what she might do. Kneeling behind Mace she palmed her hands over his eyes. "Guess who?"

"Tawny? No wait... Lily? Can't be Mrs. McKellen...her girls are in school... so is Tawny and Lily for that matter. I'm not sure... give me a hint."

A quick retreat of one hand she untied her bikini top and set it aside, molding her perfect 36C's into his bare back. "Try now."

"Holy crap! Is it that MMA girl Daphne?"

"Close! She did help rescue me." Kelly giggled.

"Oh... hi Mrs. Herbert." He chuckled. "While you're back there scratch my lower back it has an itch." Gentle nails move beneath her breasts while keeping them crushed against him. Scratching him she offered the sweetest sigh over his shoulder.

"Sir?"

"Yeah?" He returned to shining the wheels.

"I..." She found herself at a loss of words. She wanted to spend more quality time with him but feared pushing too hard and alienating him from her son's friendship. Her head was so mixed up over everyone involved and her desire to give everyone her best. Including fortunately only to him... Knox Hardecker.

Sensing her sadness, he stood up leaving her kneeling. Turning to face her his already looming erection was shoving out of his sweats. Being enormous it was like living with a ball bat tucked in your pants. She stared at it smiling but chose no other response. "Up!" He motioned at her to stand. Topless she complied leaving her bikini bra in the grass. Facing him now, he stared at her suspiciously. "Something is wrong. You know you can talk to me."

"Yes, I know. Some things I cannot... will not speak of Sir."

"Troubles with this Dominic guy?"

"No... well... in the future perhaps."

"He gonna beat my ass for what I did with you yesterday?"

"No. He will... I know it is wrong, but I don't want to tell him. He will not be mad because he would know it is his own doing that led to our... fun."

"So, what's the sad face about then? Afraid I'll break and tell Travis? I can't and won't. Too fond of the guy to ruin our friendship."

"We both hide from those we care about." She hesitates to look behind her at the McKellen house.

"No one is home. Mr. McKellen took off all dressed up again with a briefcase, must be work related." He was meeting for a second day in a row with his boss at Calculated RisQ, this time with his co-worker/ designer Tessa Harper. Fun! Fun!

"Oh! Then it appears we are alone again."

"Looks that way." He swallowed then just went for it. Kissing her on the lips in a steamy lip lock she melted into his embrace like butter on concrete. Hands all over one another she slid one hand under his waistband to fondle his beast, the other untying the lace keeping it cinched to his hips. Like her he had his hand under her bikini bottoms squeezing a cheek. The passion brewing, she guided his sweats over his hips until his dick popped free and the sweats collapsed to his shoes. There was no mistaking she wanted him.

Lips parting, she kissed his chin then up under the neck along his throat, moving her warm breath lower and lower. Before she could begin kneeling, he untied her bikini bottoms and began dragging them up between their bodies, she reacting to the friction of the material tormenting her pussy in its trailblazing path. Panting in soft exhales until he had it been removed and tossed aside, she then resumed her breathless kissing. Down over his abdomen into his pubic bush then inhaling the entire length of his cock like a Cuban cigar.

Peering up at him as if begging permission he nodded and Kelly swallowed his cock, fighting harder than hell to take in his nine plus beast. Tempted to face fuck her he chose instead just to let her do the dirty work. While it felt right to him, she was used to a rougher outcome. Mace simply looked down at her with the same kind of persona that her secondary Master Henry McKellen offered. She understood and certainly wasn't turned off. The fact Mace even took charge to begin with excited her. So much so her hunger knew no boundaries; she simply wanted to please him. Dominic in the back of her mind prodding her to give the fella what he wants consumed her. Long loving indulgences back and forth over his thick penis her eyes sought his every emotion without blinking excessively. He grew lost in her baby blues.

Normally Mace might have gotten a guilty conscience but today he seemed more confident, more wanting of her than yesterday. She prayed he would grow darker like their first time together, more like Knox was leading her into. Still, she liked Mace for Mace. Caring and thoughtful. Her head was a mess. So were her lips, saliva draining all across her chin and dripping to her breasts. So, porno it was unreal. Mace loved a good porno.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked her. She nodded her admission with her mouth full. "Close your eyes. Just fixate on what you're doing."

Obedient she sealed her eyelids and let her emotional journey create a private place. His throbbing cock her own selfish heartbeat. Each heartbeat over her tongue made her try that much harder. She loved this cock immensely. Her heart invested she clung to him, her right hand roaming upward over his abdomen to feel his breathing, seeking his heart in the distance. Her left hand caressing his leg as she fed.

Mace glaring down at her saw her emotions switching from expectation to tender loyalty. He found himself petting her long blond hair in soft loving strokes. With her abilities destroying his hormones he readied a violent launch but didn't want to let her swallow. At the last possible second, he snapped, "Remove your lips."

Immediately pulling away he nutted full force across her face, Mace milk pelting a good 40% of her features. Upon his last guttural exhale, he buckled at the knees and put his hands on her shoulders and guided her to the grass. Taking her missionary, he fucked her, kissing her throat even though his jizz was rubbing all up on him. He didn't care, his lips rising upward in search of her mouth. Cum smeared amidst both their faces he just couldn't help himself. Kelly was just that sexy, that alluring. MILF's!

"Oh Sir!" She moaned as his kiss faded, rolling his cheek alongside hers. She found herself licking his face of his own leftovers as if a treat. Maybe it was! All Mace knew was this was one of his high points in life. Strangely, with Kelly somewhat in his aunt's league Mace envisioned fucking Piper. He wanted to... badly but she wouldn't give in to him due to the two of them being family. All he got was openminded teasing and a once ever blowjob. Nutting on his aunt's face that day then over Kelly's now the similarities seemed all too real. Sealing his own eyes, he fucked Kelly Herbert to a devastating orgasm. Lifting her legs high he even hit her cunt straight down like a piledriver, just as he had with cheerleader Tina Wiles. That was the one time his Aunt Piper had given him even a thought. Piper was mesmerized by Mace's feat. So... was Kelly here and now. "HARDER SIR! I BEG OF YOU."

Ten long sweat filled minutes they were both glistening and so in tune with one another she often huffed, "I love you Sir." He dismissed it as her training. No way was Perbert's mom in love with him. She had Dominic. Still, it did make Mace try even harder. Contorting her in various angles he hit her like never before. Yes, Dominic Black had destroyed her in ways such as this, but always in her bed. Never right out in the open as Mace was doing. Cars were even driving by on the street to exit the close by entrance to Hooters Crossing. Nobody really paid attention. It made her crazy inside how vivid this nature call was. For almost an hour Mace brought her to climax after climax. One last nut so deep she screamed.

"POSSESS ME SIR!"

"Whoa!" He muttered, "No way is she begging me to be her new Master. Can't be... she's just... can she?" Not in that sense but she could very well be open to a third Master. One that gave her the outdoor excitement she longed for. Dominic the rough ferocious barbarian brute, Henry the passionate lover with a heart of gold. Could she... hide from her master's over her needs being met with Mace? Even Knox as despicable as he was in using her? The enemy was just as thrilling in the sense that she had to do things to save her son and her ownership by Dom and Henry. Torn four ways... Kelly wanted them all. No matter what it took. How long it could last, remained to be seen.

Drawing his cock from her soaked vulva in a web of cum, both his and hers, he sat next to her breathing heavily. Lying flat in the sun she caressed her glossy body with tickling nails, going without blinking. The sun blinding her even with her shades back on, she fantasized of four master's and what it might be like to be pulled in all directions. Being a mother to an adult son now, she could sink her teeth in on four, even if someone like Mace didn't refer to himself as her Master. He was still a Sir. As was Knox! With Knox filming so many entrapment videos she could use him as her fourth to make him force her into gangbangs like last night. There was nothing better than a mass overpowering group of sex starved men. This could work.

"Sir?"

"Yeah?"

"May I ask something of you?"

"Anything!"

"I know in my soul you will not tell my son of us. I will not tell Dominic of you. There is... something... I want you to... use me... show me off like you did yesterday afternoon. The bondage... I desire more. Make me do things I should not do."

"Let's grab a drink and wax the last two wheels. I've been at this all morning so the truck itself is done. I think... I feel like a nice drive around the housing division again. Up for a drive?"

"Yes." She sat up smiling brightly then gathering any undried jizz on her fingers from her face to suck from her inquisitive fingertips.

"You yelled possess me. Explain that and be honest."

"If I must. Dominic may be my Master but... he often does not feed my desires because he doesn't want me to have any. Everything I do should be for his desires. I told you I can be a freak, but he denies me much. You... showed me yesterday what I truly want. Unless he catches me, I won't indulge you in any way. I swear to you Sir. By possess me... I mean... abuse me for your pleasure and mine."

"We should probably find other places than Hooters Crossing if you don't want this Dom or the McKellen's to know. Knox being around nearby only makes that harder. So, let's go out in other locales."

"I would love that Sir."

"We can't get away with this every day so only when we both have time. Deal?"

"I am at your leisure Sir."

"You can call me Master... even if I'm not." He chuckled.

"While I serve you, I will call you Master. No other time."

"I was teasing..."

"I was not."

"Fuck it! I'm in!"

"Do not go easy on me Sir."

"Get to buffing wheels." He tossed her bikini bottoms at her, "This makes a nice rag."

"Yes, it does." Naked she used both parts of her bikini inside and out to shine the chrome. Kelly Herbert found it... intoxicating. Long live Master Mace!

"Looks good!" Mace studied her work. Claiming her bikini from her he tossed the two articles in his backseat floorboard. "Let's grab water to cool off. I've got a cool idea, but I need to dig through Aunt Piper's toys, she only has an arsenal." Grabbing his sweats, he laughed leading her inside the house, he wasn't even concerned about Piper's security cameras. Let her see Kelly, it wasn't likely Piper would bitch or even tell Travis.

"I have many toys too. Dominic fashioned three dildos molded to perfect replicas from his own penis. They are so very realistic, he wanted me to have him inside me as often as possible even if he were not there." She recalled Knox and his friends using them on her. Dom was even then a part of her quest. "I could go get them."

"Are they the type that sticks to a hard surface?"

"Oh yes! He takes me everywhere in my home without physically being present." She smiled. "I even attach them to our refrigerator. Once on top of my washer while it was running. Center of my dining table. My tub while soaking..."

"I get it." He chuckled as Piper's dog Rotten walked in having smelled her body spray. Sniffing her she did not even push the pup away as he licked her hip. Mace however just couldn't let the dog get too... intimate even if it appeared Kelly would have let him. While Dominic never once ever brought up bestiality, Rotten was a male. She simply fought off the urge to say no to simple licks. Had the dog been allowed to go there she would have endured his tongue but not been so keen on going further than that unless Dominic himself demanded it. Her biggest worry now was that Knox might get that crazy idea. All she could do was hope he was not that inhuman. "Go lay down. She's not your bitch. Mine!" That certification made Kelly brighten up. "Let's take a ride around to your house. You can run in and grab those."

"As you command Master." She beguiled him as he pulled his sweats back up. A t-shirt on the couch donned he returned to face her.

"I still can't believe we're doing this." He pulled her close wrapping his arms about her waist. "I mean... you're 16 years older than me. How did I get so lucky? You look freaking 25."

"I take care of my body."

"How well I know Miss no wrinkles anywhere. No stretch marks. You have all your teeth. Definitely no sag to the ladies."

"Like your aunt and Josie, we are blessed."

"Yep! I still feel guilty because of Travis... but not enough to turn you loose. Let's just try our best not to get caught or provoke Hardecker. Scares the hell out of me he's going to show Travis and we'll crush him."

"Let me handle Knox. I have something on him that will keep him at bay."

"What's that?"

"For the sake of Dominic, I will not share that information. I hope you understand Sir." Namely continue letting Knox get away with murder using her. Mace could not know that she was drawn to Hardecker's vile schemes. She would use Knox as much as he used her.

"Gotcha! I'll deal with whatever happens."

"Shall we go before it gets any later? So that we can enjoy ourselves."

"Let's ride Momma." Grabbing water first they head back out through the garage. Mace stopping at his front grill considered tying her to the front bumper this time but realized if he screwed up and ran over her his fun would end permanently. Bungee cords were too risky. If he had actual rope, it might be different. A mental shopping list was made.

Kelly admiring his thought process needed to know, "Evil ideas?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers