Starting from Scratch Ep. 165: BUMPER STICKER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragging the bumper sticker out of his sweats pocket Mace shared the verse with Marta then took the back peel off and slapped the sticker on Marta's lower back over the shredded spandex. He even torn it wider to show her butt pucker in her squat. "Let's ride ladies!" Hopping down he discovered the Asian bikers gone. Enough was enough evidently. "Follow me, Darren."

"On your ass Macegician Mike!" Darren laughed, "Wanna ride shotgun Jogger Jim?"

"10K Kent." He laughed, "Why not!"

Moments later Mace settled Cuddles into the front seat with him, taking Kelly's bikini away from his teeth as he swung it around viciously like a toy, and fired up his truck. Heading out of the parking lot at a point where he knew he had room for Darren to stay on his tail Mace hit the gas enough to stir up balancing issues for both women. Hearing excessive moans and shrill squeals, countered by joyous laughter Mace swerved a bit in traffic just to thrill them further. His truck bed looked as if it had poured down rain less than a mile down the road.

Behind Mace, Darren honked his horn as if he were at a wedding. Kent busting up at Marta's jiggling butt and seeing a perfect shot of that dildo, her spandex ripping higher up on her ass under the turbulence. Hell yes!

Following his GPS, Mace turned into El Bravado Estates and found it not quite as luxurious looking like Hooters Crossing but still upbeat. Chuckling at her address being Tough Love Court, he looked at Cuddles, "Where do they get these cool street names?" Approaching her home, he turned on his flashers and motioned Darren around him. Once the elder took the hint and drove on down the block, Mace made a fast foot brake in front of Marta's mailbox. Putting his truck in reverse for a maddening jolt he backed up then again broke hard. Back and forth tossing them about the women both had screaming orgasms. Eight times he sent them cock rocking so roughly they nearly tore one another's nipples off. A final concluding climax Mace pulled to the curb and stopped.

Darren coming back from the other direction pulled up along the opposite curb. He and Kent were laughing so hard it was unreal. Mace moving to the tailgate on foot with Cuddles he let the dog loose in the bed. Happy to run free the Pom got waaaay too nosy in sniffing until Marta finally felt a lick in the wrong spot and severed her nipple clamping to swat the dog. Bungee belt removed Marta stood up off the dildo splattering milky cum all over the bed. Unable to contain her excitement Marta leaned over and kissed Kelly on the lips. Steamy for a whole minute she removed her bumper sticker and plastered it vertically between Kelly's chest as if a dick titty fucking her.

"Don't forget my address." She pointed at Kelly.

"Hey!" Mace called up, "Feed her that dildo."

Marta unsticking her former lover laughed at all the cum still on it and turned to Kelly with gnashed teeth. "You sure?" Kelly's jaw went wide. "Okay! Hope I taste good." Definitely! Kelly savored her flavor with a yearning expression. "Please don't forget me."

Taking her hand Kelly held it tightly for a moment then released her. Sports bra still wrinkled up Marta walked to the tailgate to find Kent there to offer help down. Smiling at him she joked, "Catch me!" Stepping back a bit Kent awaited her as she dove into his arms. Match made in a hardware parking lot. She invited him in, Cuddles nipping at their heels. Kent would fuck Marta for three hours straight.

"Time to go home." Mace smirked at Kelly. "School will be out soon."

"Right behind ya, Maceter!" Darren huffed hurrying back to his car.

"Hold on Momma Herbert."

Mace sped through the division jolting Kelly about for another ten-minute session. By the time he backed up into Piper Cherry's drive, Darren honking and waving goodbye she was a lively mess. Dismantling her bungee restraints and removing her clit clamp Mace shoved her over, her limbs so numb she fell back easily. Dropping his sweats and taking off his shirt Mace stroked his cock over her. Kicking the dildos aside he dropped down on top of her. "Who owns you?"

"Dominic!" She whimpered.

"Who owns you this very second."

"You do Master."

One more for the road!

Hands squeezing her tits he chuckled, and titty fucked that bumper sticker!

"HONK! HONK!"

She loved being in bed with Mace.