Starting from Scratch Ep. 165: BUMPER STICKER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

"Definitely! There's a hardware store down the road about a mile. I want to buy some real rope to tie you up with."

"Mace Hardware Man?" She giggled.

"Now you sound like Aunt Piper. Hop in we'll go get your toys." He opens the passenger door for her then halts yet again. "Better idea. You ride in back. Stand up against the cab and just hold on to the roof lights." He lowers the tailgate so she can climb up into the upraised Dodge Ram. Once in, she whips about and back on to her feet. Dancing in step due to the scalding hot metal she adjusted as much as possible and stood with her back facing Mace at the gate. Leaving it down he whistled at her perfect fucking body, she shaking her ass having the time of her life. Moving around the side he climbed up behind his steering wheel and closed his door. Truck started he called back to her. "Hold on! I'm not driving slow."

Backing out in a hurry on to Epicenter Court he hit the gas and briskly drove down the block, wind in her hair. In passing the neighbor on the other side of the McKellen's the homeowner Darren saw them in passing as he checked his mailbox on the outside of his house. Seeing Kelly, he whistled and shook his head.

"Damn I love my neighbors." After all the things he had seen or even took part in Darren was always on the lookout for more. Not knowing Kelly, he nearly thought she was Piper Cherry then realized that it would look bad if she rode like that in her nephew's truck. Of course, nothing would shock Darren.

Moving on around the block Mace floored it again all the way to Kelly's house. Slowing only to slam on his brakes he heard her giggling. Letting her get out on her own she raced to and into her house. It only took her four minutes to return holding only three monster dildos and wearing tennis shoes against the heat. Going to his side of the truck she showed them off, including a bottle of lube. Kelly was ready for anything. "Get in! I'll drive back around to my house and get you set up." Back into the bed she went, Mace waiting until she was standing again and ready, one of her Dom dildos stuck to the roof of his cab to be sucked on while in transit. Another speedy trip around the opposite side of the block he returned to Piper's driveway, this time backing in.

Hopping out Mace climbed up into the bed with her and examined the toys. Whipping his dick out long enough to compare sizes he sighed, "Fuckers bigger than me."

"Enormous! I love big dicks."

"Got you covered Kel." He grinned. Yes, he did, her face was still sticky. "Alright! Middle of the bed so you can't hold the sides of the truck." He strategically plunges the suction on the bottom of two of the monsters to his truck bed and tested their holding strength. "Damn! Like super glue. Give me the lube." He accepts the bottle as she kneeled next to him watching him lube one toy, she the other. "Why am I jerking off your boyfriend." He laughed. "Finish the job." It was amusing.

Slippery and standing tall Kelly was guided by hand up and over both toys, facing the tailgate so she could look at traffic behind them. Sitting down on the front one was the easy part, sliding it up inside her vulva with reasonable ease. Her asshole was another story. It required Mace to lube the circumference of her anal pucker on the inside and a firm grip on the dildos wobbly nature to enter. Once down on both massive toys she took them for a test run her expression swiftly changing from momentary entrance level awe to oh fuck yes in three seconds flat.

"Upright or at an angle?" He suggested going for his bungee cords. "I want your hands free so, are you up to the ride of your life?" She smirked with a devilish look in her eye. "Right! Not up to you, is it?"

"Torment me Sir."

"Alright!" He wraps a bungee cord around her neck then connects it, the stretchiness minimally choking her. Taking eight long lengths of cord he creates a huge X from the four corners of the bed wall and attaches the hooked end to her bungee collar. The X tight she could stagger in every direction, falling back or forward and still not fall over without being strangled. She grew giddy in her suspension. "What do I do with the third dildo?" He hopped up to retrieve it from the roof of his cab. "Well, since your hands are free... suck this. No dropping it, never leaves your throat. Use both hands. Face fuck yourself all of the way to the hardware store."

"I so adore you, Sir." She giggled accepting her third and final puzzle piece. Leaving her to feast on her pop can size girth touching the back of her throat Mace climbs down and leaves the gate open. Behind the wheel he starts back up and pulls forward on to the street. Unknown to him their neighbor Darren had been snooping have seen him back up into Piper's driveway. With his wife Lindsey off at her sister's house for a niece's baby shower he had the house to himself. Grabbing his car keys, he hurried to his car and waited until Mace took to the road. Backing out he kept his distance just to watch Kelly bouncing back and forth not always willfully. Every bump she jostled about.

"Good lord! Is he taking her out on the main road? He's going to get them both arrested." Staying right on his tail Darren nearly caused an accident trying to prevent any other cars getting between he and Mace. Mace spending more time either watching traffic ahead of him or on Kelly for her safety wasn't aware of Darren. Not that he knew the guy, they had never met. Kelly being caught in a vicious sway of the bungee cords felt every deep insertion wiggling about inside her holes. Watching Darren behind them she did her best to give him a good show. Her cunt was dripping under pressure. Now and again Mace braked hard just to get her bouncing. The effect was instant orgasm.

With the hardware store only a mile away the ride was fairly quick and not many people really saw it outside of Darren, the Ram did set pretty high off the ground. The hardware store sitting on an incline meant Mace taking the entrance sharp and rocking the boat for an even more turbulent dance within her bed. She nearly dropped her toy under her tug of war with the crosshairs of bungee. Gushing multiple times over her toys, the bed was like one humongous puddle. Parking along the street but backing into his spot Mace shut off the truck and hopped out. Going to the bed he found Kelly panting and appearing exhausted.

"Too much on you?"

Removing the dildo from her mouth in a trickle of drool she shared a pout. "Never Sir! That was... thank you Master. I will await your return."

Darren parking closer to the building waited until Mace began walking toward the hardware store before getting out of his car. He simply had to get what he witnessed off his chest. "Hey neighbor." Mace paused not knowing the man. "I live right on the other side of Henry and Josie. My name's Darren. I followed you from Hooter's Crossing. I know it looks bad, but I figured for your safety I'd back you up. That was sure something. Your lady friend is gorgeous."

"That she is. Nice to meet you Darren, I'm Mace. I live on the flipside of the McKellen's with my aunt Piper." Only a nod Darren put his hands in his pockets.

"You going to leave her out there all alone? Awful bold backing toward the traffic going by. Think maybe you should at least put the tailgate up until you leave?"

"Why? She gets off being seen. I'm only going to be in there like ten minutes."

"Still risky Son."

"You can go keep her company if you want."

"Doesn't look creepy? I mean honestly all I'm doing is backing you up in case there's trouble."

"I know where you live." Mace chuckled. "Go say hi. She lives right behind my aunt's house."

"Wait a sec... is she that pervert boy's mom? The one always looking through his telescope at those McKellen girls?"

"Runs in their family. I better hurry. Go say hi."

"I'll watch her for you."

"She'd love that." Mace moved on into the store.

Darren was glad he pocketed his hands they were sweaty from nerves. Walking out to the truck Darren shyly waved at Kelly. "Hey there! I just told Mace I'd keep you safe while he was gone. You probably don't know me, but I live next door to Henry. Name's Darren, me and my wife Lindsey." He had no clue why he even brought his wife up. Continuing to suck on her dildo she used her feet to propel herself up and down on the dildos. Eyes meeting, she winked at him but refused to stop fucking all three of her holes until Master Mace told her differently. Darren got a very stimulating show. Nervous as he watched he looked up and down both the street and the sidewalk. A jogger coming their way, a middle-aged man happened to find it in him to wave at Darren. In looking his way, he spotted Kelly and stopped cold. Lifting his tank top to wipe sweat the man laughed.

"That's fucking hot. She yours?"

"Mine? Naaa! Babysitting for a friend."

"You sure don't see something like this every day. Compliments to the bedwetter." He chuckled pointing out the flooded truck bed. "You're fine as hell." She winked his way as well. "Looks like you're having fun." As if her bouncing up and down on the dildos looked painful, Kelly moaned with hints of joy. She was in good company at least.

The men bantering back and forth just to watch her get herself off was mesmerizing. She got herself off knowing it pleased them as much as it did her. Kelly Herbert was beginning to love being in Mace Belmont's bed. Too bad the shocks were barely felt under her weight going up and down on her embedded dildos. A 4 X 4 being built for off road as it were, her meager 120 pounds meant nothing to a beast such as his. If only her true Master Dominic would take her out on such adventures in his impressive tank.

"Sixty feet of rope should be enough for anything I do." Mace concluded telling his assistant how much to cut off from a rotary spool. Waiting on the rope to be banded to prevent unraveling in transit Mace spotted a sale on inflatable kiddy pools. His devious mind chuckling he bought one for future use. Adding in clothes pins to use as nipple and clit clamps, he was in business. "Man, this is bonkers. I just can't resist playing with Trav's mom. Master Mace? Do I even have it in me to be that kind of... leader?" Duct tape on the way seemed smart to toss into his cart. Oh, a rack of bumper stickers also lured him in seeing the old faithful of Honk If You're Horny. He questioned why a hardware store would even carry those, let alone one so risqué. In the cart it went. Too classic!

"I hope the people working here don't think I'm a serial killer." Credit card purchasing he realized that his savings was running low. With Piper bitching he should get a job he told himself he was crazy for buying this stuff. Who needs to eat? Who needs gas in a truck with horrible mileage? Who... cares at the moment? He was having fun. His plans for dancing at the club Cashanova would help recoup his losses.

Heading back outside after twenty minutes he expected only his neighbor Darren. What he got was not only the fifty-eight-year-old Darren, but the buff jogger, two bicyclists both Asian males, and a woman walking her small dog. She was almost jealous of Kelly in the heat of the male lust watching her, but against her favor she was not all that appealing. Not ugly but just plain Jane. A poor man's fantasy at best! Approaching the group Mace began laughing. "Neighborhood watch party?"

"Sorry Mace. Captive audience!"

"She's with... you?" The jogger Kent Neilson winced. "How the hell did you get this lucky? She looks more my age than yours."

"Only a number! Right Slut?" Mace called up to Kelly as he opened his back driver's side door to toss in his purchases. In the bed she nodded her head rapidly and fucked her face with the dildo, spit trickling down from her chin to trail over her tits. Opening the clothes pins Mace took out three and closed up the cab. "I need a horny volunteer for my next trick."

"Macegician?" Darren laughed knowing it was goofy. Mace did point at him with a smirk finding it perfect. "I couldn't get up there even if I had help."

"How about you guys?" He looked at the shy Asian young men who declined. Eying the jogger with a hint of ego he bypassed Kent to look at the woman. Marta Durance was 36, 5'6, 150 but reasonably firm save for her ass. 36C chest nicely held by a sports bra she found herself mesmerized by Mace. Cougar!

"Hey Beautiful!" Only an ego boost he wasn't remotely serious in his assessment, "You look adventurous." He snapped a pin like it was out to bite Marta. Her eyes bulged and a shiver snuck up on her. She might not have been in Kelly's league in the hot girl department, but Mace still thought she was somewhat attractive. Brown hair clipped up in a bun Marta smiled then gnashed her teeth. A glance at Kelly found the blond winking at her as if to say live a little. Bi-sexual only one time in her life Marta challenged herself.

"Hold Cuddles for me?" She offered Mace the leash. What she got was Mace taking risks and reaching past the hand to grope Marta's breast. The Asian bike riders busted up laughing. She blushed but couldn't resist a smile.

"Sure!" Mace took the leash after removing his palm. The second he left her breast her nipples spiked through her light grey sporty bra. Magic touch Mace the Macegician! Trembling with excitement Marta struggled a bit climbing up on to the lowered tailgate. Kent eying her exhaustive efforts rolled his eyes and took it upon himself to grab Marta by her hips to hoist her upward until her knees were on the ledge. Not to be outdone by Mace, Kent slapped her spandex clad backside. A yelp then a look of shock Marta found her footing. Tennis shoes stepping in a waddled crouch toward Kelly once Mace handed her the clothes pins, she marched right over the flood zone to face Kelly.

"Hi! I'm Marta." She introduced herself, "Sooo crazy. Not me,I mean all of this. You're insanely hot." Another wink of thanks as Marta fidgeted. "Nipples?" A nod out of Kelly, Marta found Kelly parting her elbows in her double handed face fucking. Nipples as full as they could ever get made for easy clamping. The moment Marta pinched one lone meaty nub Kelly squirted at her feet. "Oh my god! So sexy!" Clip two, same result. Kelly's eyes were rolling back into her head, teetering in step from being in that position so long. Punishment being sleepy limbs which made her even more at the mercy of the ride.

Looking back at Mace, Marta wiggled the last clothes pin as if uncertain. Mace having picked up Cuddles the Pomeranian smirked. "Chip Clit... clip!" Marta dropped her jaw and shared her own beguiling amazement at the teenager's angst. Not only at him, but the guys were also looking at her own ass now that she was blocking their view of Kelly. Incredibly wet at her decision to take part Marta turned her attention back on Kelly. Taking a deep breath Marta lowered her hands and toys amid the saturation of Kelly's cunt pausing in her sloppy ride long enough to let Marta finish the job. Labia forced aside in digging beneath Kel's hood Marta clamped the Blond's clit. Gusher number eight for the day.

"I'm sooo jealous of you." Marta whispered at Kelly embracing the pain of the pinching. "I wish I had your bravery... and a man. I can't seem to keep one of those." Sympathetic, Kelly tilted her gaze around the brunette and eyed Mace as if needing to speak. Mace nodded at her to remove the dildo from her mouth.

"Master?" She cleared her dry throat enabling better speech.

"Talk to me."

"May Marta join us for a ride?"

"What?" Marta flared her eyes. "Ride?" It was then Kelly wagged her dildo in front of her and tried to reach down to the floor of the bed. Seeing her unable to, due to her bungee collar Mace looked over at the jogger. "You're up" Yes, he was! His jogging shorts were boasting a big boy right along with Mace and the others. Even Darren had a woody. Shrugging, Kent hopped up and walked tall over to Marta's back, she startled to look up and see his towering stance and erection right in her face. Turning swiftly back to Kelly, Marta mouthed, "Oh my god!" Kelly sheepishly smiled and passed the Dom Dick up to Kent. Kent timid at holding a monster like that sighed knowing as big as he was, he couldn't even compete with Bicep Bob.

Feeling evil, Kent dropped behind Marta and closed in on her, his penis rubbing along her spandex covered butt crack. Her own eyes went up into her brow at the stiffness taunting her. Reaching around her, Kent used every bit of strength he had to plant the third dildo firmly to the bed floor. Kelly's juices all over the metal drying in the sun made for a sturdy rocker. "Need any further assist?" He whispered into Marta's ear.

"Are you guys really expecting me to... I'm wearing..." She looked down at her crotch to recall her spandex threading out. "I... yes... help me." She grinned and coaxed Kent's hands down between her thighs to plant his fingertip into the threaded area. "They're old anyway." Sharing a grin Kent dug his nails into the tiny threaded hole and ripped it open. Moving his other arm up under her thigh gap to join the other hand he shredded her spandex in two directions. Marta gasped then laughed, "SO CRAZY!"

Torn away enough to share her G-string Kent took it a step further and rubbed her patch finding the dampness raining on his fingers. "Lube somewhere around me." Kelly offered as Marta eyed first Kent's handsome face then the monster DOMinator between her knees. Kent noticed the bottle and crawled carefully under the bungee cords to grab it. Hand out, Marta let him dribble lube into her palm. A quick rub of both of her hands she set out slicking up Double Dom. If she had known the toy was cast from her favorite male stripper at Cashanova she might have died. Once ready Kent helped her rise to the occasion. Lifting only enough to pull her G-string aside and nestle down on the tip of the mock cock she squealed as it slid up into her vulva, ripping her pussy lips wide.

"HOLY FUCK this thing is huge." Marta gasped, Kelly reaching her hands out to claim the woman as support. Kent rubbing Marta's back bid farewell as she whimpered at his loss. "You don't have to leave." He hopped down in front of Mace and Darren to fist bump Mace with a newfound respect.

"Are you going to drive them around?" Darren asked Mace.

"Where do you live Marta? I'll drive you home. Cuddles can be my co-pilot."

"El Bravado Estates." She panted bobbing up and down enjoying the moment with Kelly gripping her hands.

"You live right next to us." Kelly prompted, "We're in the next division over at Hooters Crossing."

"Really? So awesome! We should do lunch someday." Kelly liked that idea; friends were suddenly coming out of the... WOODwork. Okay... silicone rubber work.

"I'd like that."

Inspiration hitting him Mace went to his backseat and sat Cuddles on the floorboard, the mutt yipping with curiosity. Digging into the Hardware bag he found the bumper sticker and closed Cuddles inside to free him up. Returning to hide his plan Mace moved around the men and climbed up into the truck bed. Studying the observant women Mace removed the clothes pins from Kelly's nipples tossing them aside. "I've got a better idea."

Coaxing their hands away from one another Mace took Marta's fingers over to Kelly's breasts. "Pinch those all the way to your house." He then took it further and moved behind Marta kneeling. Now his bulging erection was rubbing up on her like Kent's had earlier. Another, "Oh my god!" mumble at Kelly the blond nodded. She knew that penis well now, after two days in a row. Hands moving up under Marta's sports bra Mace lifted it to let the brunette's 36C's feel the sun.

"Pinch hers." He directed Kelly who instantly clamped down on the thick greedy nubs. Marta came just that fast. "Neither of you let go of those until I pull up at Marta's house." A strange confirmation of shared giggles Marta was all in telling Mace her exact address for GPS. One last move in making a bungee belt around Marta's waist and connecting to Kelly's waistline she was ready to go. So was Dominic's double trouble!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers