Starting from Scratch Ep. 177: PUBLIC RELATIONS

Story Info
Party planning leads to party favors. Poopers too!
8.5k words
4.87
3.6k
2
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 177 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

8:15 PM...

Piper Cherry drug her weary ass through the front door of her home. Having stayed over at school far longer than she had planned on thanks to some very horny Detainees, Angus Furlong the final culprit in holding she and Josie McKellen hostage. In Josie's case she was making up for lost time with her lover Coach Roman Crandell. As tired as she was Piper needed more wine so made a pitstop at a nearby liquor store to stockpile. Two cases in the back of her Ford Edge she felt it necessary to acquire in bulk with the busy weekend ahead. The birthday for the McKellen twins, which included celebrating ahead of time with Travis Herbert almost here she suddenly felt overwhelmed. So much to do! Too much to do.

Having heard her pull into the garage Piper's nephew Mace Belmont, wore out himself after hours of sex and swimming with cheerleaders, not to mention his interesting mid-day romp with Kelly Herbert weighing on him he and Piper's pooch Rotten met her just as the garage door crept down sealing her in.

"Just in time." She left her window down after shutting off her vehicle. Popping her hatchback, she pointed to the rear. ""Carry in my wine." Eager to help he fought against Rotten in his glee to let his owner know he missed her.

"Hello my baby. Yes, Mommy missed you too. Stop jumping on me before you ruin my dress." She settled him down using her purse to block his attempts to pounce again. A whistle from Mace he settled down to a relentless tail wag. "I'm glad he listens to you. I really need to take a day and have you show me how to keep him in check."

"He listens to you. Right now, he's just excited. Two cases? You must be going to get really plowed."

"Well, Roger Dundee is coming to the birthday bash, and I've invited him to stay the night."

"I finally get to meet him." Mace lifts both cases and puts them along the corner of the garage near the door. "I'll open a case and chill a couple bottles for you. You still have one bottle in the fridge ready if you want some now."

"In a few. Listen..." She steps up into the threshold of the home looking back at him. "I need you to get busy tomorrow and decorate the place for the birthday. If Henry needs help you offer your services tomorrow. I'm sure he's pulling his hair out too."

"No problem! I thought I'd mow his yard tomorrow as a surprise."

"Good idea! I heard he plans on putting up a few tents in his backyard for the girls to camp out with friends so maybe help him there too. When I get home tomorrow, I'll work on decorations as well. I just called Jesse Manley and gave him a monster list of things to buy so he will call you when he's on his way over with everything."

"Awesome! We can hang out maybe and put up some décor." An instant flash in Piper's mind about the posters being made of her she giggled lightly but kept the knowledge to herself.

"Josie might drop over again here shortly to plan out Saturday. What she can anyway. The stuff I have set in motion she doesn't even know about."

"Uhh? I don't either." He followed her on in and closed the door. Tailing her into her bedroom she sat her purse on her dresser then set about disrobing. Reeking of Detainee cum she needed a shower bad. Waving his hand over his face at her pungent aroma he frowned. "Roger nail you before you came home?"

"I wish." His name did start with an R, but her final lover of the day was of all people Roman Crandell. Not what she planned but with Josie swiping Angus Furlong she was left alone with him. Not the first time he had his pecker in her, the first being the night they left the bar River Rats and performed their Chinese Fire Drill downtown. Short lived at that instance. In all reality short lived tonight. Roman came in five minutes. That's what happens when you fuck a Grecian Goddess like Piper. His aunt totally nude, Mace simply stared, he too found her Goddess quality mesmerizing.

"You can wipe your drool anytime now." She placed her dress in the laundry hamper just inside her massive walk-in closet. Sadly, only Rotten sitting next to Mace used his paw to roll it over his face as if wiping his chin. "He has better manners than you. Order us a pizza I'm starving."

"On it!" He pulled his cell from his pocket and started to dial out from his contact list when he received a text. "Give it a rest already."

"Who me?" Piper cocked a brow looking at herself in her dresser mirror.

"No. Kelly Herbert told Travis about our run in with a woman named Daphne Dillman who lives a few blocks over. She's an MMA fighter so I goofily suggested she train Travis to defend himself better. He told me earlier those asshats that glued him into the mascot outfit messed with him again today. Did you know about that?"

"No, I didn't. Why didn't he come to me?" She appeared concerned.

"He said some chick named Chandra took care of it."

"Chandra Mahcarti. She teaches Economics."

"Sounds foreign."

"India, I believe. Her parents are surgeons here in Nashville. She's beautiful."

"Oh wait! Is that the lady I saw the day I brought home Travis after he got pissed on? Yeah, she was hot. I totally forgot about her. HA! I think Trav has a teacher crush on her, she even gave him a ride home today."

"That was nice of her. Did she give the twins a ride too?"

"No, they rode home with the cheerleaders. They came by to swim."

"Did your little fishsticks, go swimming too?" She razzed him pointing at his penis. "Start wearing a condom before your parents have unexpected grandbabies. You know Mona will kick your ass."

"I know! I know! They all say they're on the pill. Hey! You're one to talk. I bet you don't enforce rubbers either."

"You hush!" She knew he was right. "I should just get my tubes tied. I have no plans on ever being a mommy."

"Grampa Lane would be pissed if you did that. Bad enough Aunt Bree is a lesbian lowering those chances to adoption."

"He knows I don't want kids. Especially after Davon. They might still hint around but I've made it very clear I don't want motherhood. I'm happy being the hot daughter and aunt."

"I'm happy you're a hot aunt too." He chuckled. "Sorry for the hard on." His sweats were popping out.

"I'm used to that... thing. Oh, about last night. You seemed awful interested in what Josie and I were up to."

"You know I can't help it. I find Josie smoking hot. Easy enough to know what Dakota and Sable will look like in a few years."

"How much did you overhear Snoop Dawg?"

"About her secret rendezvous? Don't worry I won't rat her out. She sounded really impressed by whoever nailed her at that hotel."

"She was. I'm shocked Roman even agreed to that." She knew she should have questioned Roman about describing the young lover but totally forgot to do her detective work. That and she knew Josie wouldn't want to embarrass Roman by admitting he took part in a DP session with the random fucker. Better to just let it go. "At any rate you need to lay low on your flirting with her."

"I know she swore to you she wouldn't have sex with me. I'm not pushing it." Just taking it behind everyone's back. Sneaky motherfucker!

"Thank you. She's my best friend and I just don't ever want things to get ugly between us. She's uncontrollable as it is... between you and me. Please don't let on to her girls."

"I won't. They pretty much know she's a slut anyway. I mean come on they saw you and her getting gangbanged by the moving guys when they brought your furniture from Atlanta. They're suspected this Roman guy all along too."

"Tip of the iceberg lettuce but you're right. Still, I worry about her girls. How did movie night go? Long overdue my questioning you, isn't it?"

"Truth? or Dare?" He chuckled.

"Oh lord! Tell me it didn't go too far."

"Uhh? Define too far."

"Still virgins, right?"

"Oh yeah! I would never take those. Too messy. I'd rather have experience."

"Plenty of that with my Pep Squad." She laughed. "I'm going to shower. Order that pizza procrastinator."

"Right! Oh! Do we have any gift wrap? I need to wrap Trav's birthday gift before he finds it."

"What did you buy him?"

"A drone."

"That's all he needs. I'll be sunbathing and he'll be hovering five feet above my head."

"Three feet. Just saying! Even more he'll be peeping in Sable's window. His luck he'll fly into the glass. Or a power line."

"No doubt!" She moved on to her bath and started her shower. She hadn't planned on washing her hair but with all the jizz in it she knew it was a must. Wandering as the water heated up, she glanced out her bedroom window with no curtains and saw Travis in his bedroom playing video games. "At least he's not beating off on his balcony."

Speaking of she looked to the left of the Herbert home and spotted Knox Hardecker hanging out with some boy she didn't recognize. "Hmm? Haven't seen him at Horton-Dexter. Must be from another school. Had your chances boys." She shook her tits at them then headed back into her bath and stepped into her shower. While soaping up her luffa she looked down at her glass door and grit her teeth. "Why the hell did I lick up Mace's jizz with Josie? I'm only encouraging them both to break her promise. I really should stop being so random myself." Mace did taste yummy. "Uggggh!"

In the kitchen leaning on the island Mace called in his pizza and responded back to Travis over Daphne. "Dude! I'll introduce you to her after this weekend. Aunt Piper has me spread thin over decorating and helping Mister McKellen do yard work tomorrow." He knew he needed to stop texting, having fucked the boy's mother earlier and the bondage he exposed her to it was making him nervous. There was just so many secrets to keep from various people. He couldn't even finish telling Piper how bad things got over movie night. How he let both twins suck his dick, again betraying Travis by allowing Sable. Then turning around Sunday and putting hot wax all over Dakota. Some friend he was. "I'm a piece of work." So why was he smiling?

Reading Mace's reply on his cell Travis stopped his GTA game and settled back over his homework, shoving it aside. A late supper smelling wonderful he sighed over Daphne and rolled out of bed. "Let's go down and spend time with Mom. No Dominic tonight I can actually talk to her about today."

Hesitating at his bedroom door he pictured Chandra Mahcarti all up in Neo's face today over some video on his cell. "Wonder why she won't tell me what it was she saw? Chandra is so cool. Maybe I should... what am I thinking?" He envisioned kissing Chandra but just as quickly pictured being caught by Sable. "Sorry Sable! I won't betray you babe." Uh huh! Too bad Sable couldn't say the same. Before the evening was over, both of them were in for a long night.

With Piper in the shower Mace stood vigilant in the kitchen looking at his cell. Pulling up the video of he and Josie at the hotel, the close up of his penetration of her cunt from behind, he turned the volume up. Mesmerized by how wide his dick was in prying her vulva to uncanny limits he grinned smugly. "I stretched that hole out. Listen to her scream, she loved it." Oh, that twat had been wider in the last week young man. Fisted even at both ends. Bragging rights were elsewhere Junior. Still, she did indeed love how he made her feel. So, into hearing her wails he lost track of what was around him. The front door opening and closing went right over his head.

Entering their home Josie McKellen heard the cell speaker and froze in step. The woman's voice although no words only cries of pure ecstasy sounded extremely familiar. Taking her flip flops off at the door she quietly peeked around the corner of the short hallway into the kitchen. Mace leaning on the island nodding with pride made her suspicious. Just as he had last Sunday while she was cutting up pants for Piper she snuck past the door and circled around to come in from the outer archway. Moving behind him just as he replayed the video, she went up on tiptoe to look over his shoulder to see the video in action. All dick and tight ass, she puckered her lower lip. Cute bottom whoever she was. Big dick whomever he was.

"What'cha doing?" She tapped his shoulder sending him upright and hiding his cell behind his back as he turned. His sweats pushing out collided with her pelvic bone.

"FUCK! Don't scare me like that."

"Watching porn again?"

"You caught me." He quickly shut his video off and put the cell on the counter. "I look up porn videos when I'm bored. I like finding guys with big dicks like mine to get ideas on how to fuck girls. That dude was tearing her up."

"It sounded... like... it." He was worried she would say him.

"Don't you have a home?" He chuckled.

"You know you like it when I stop by." She batted her eyes at him. "I warned Piper I'd be over after I changed clothes. I think I beat her home by ten minutes. We're supposed to go over Saturday's plans for the girl's birthday."

"Yeah, she told me. I'm going to run a few errands tomorrow for whatever supplies Jesse Manley doesn't get. After that I'm going to mow your yard, so Mister McKellen doesn't have to. Aunt Piper mentioned tents, so I'll help him there too."

"Aww! That's sweat of you." She was looking at his tented sweats. "Sweet I mean. Speaking of tents." He looked down at himself and chuckled. Tugging his sweatpants down his 9.2 popped up between them. "And there's the pole."

"Dare you to touch him." Oh, was he cocky!

"That would break my oath to Piper. Of course, touching and fucking are two different things." She lifted her right hand and tapped her index finger on his crown right over the urethra. Precum pooled up stuck to her fingertip. Looking at her finger she simply wiped it off on his pants. She didn't want to get his hopes too high. If he knew she and Piper licked his jizz off the shower door last night, he would never stop trying. Shame on them! "Where's Auntie?"

"In the shower. She should be about done." He stroked his cock just out of meanness.

"I could use one too." She fidgeted lowering her eyes to his beefy crown. Images of her hotel paramour flooding her thoughts she sighed. The guy's erection had to have been as big as Mace. While wondering if it really could have been Mace, she just couldn't wrap her brain around that kind of betrayal. Surely not! Would it have been so bad if it were him? It wasn't like she instigated and lured him to the hotel. She didn't see his face or hear his voice so even if it was him, she could only fantasize.

"Water's probably still hot if you want to join her again."

"I didn't shower but I did take a whore's bath at home. Clean enough to escape the stink."

"Smell delicious to me."

"So sweet! Hurry it up."

"Hurry? You're letting me jerk off in front of you again?" His eyes bulged.

"You have until I can't hear Piper's water running."

"OH, FUCK YEAH!" His grip went turbo at her encouragement. "We're not breaking Aunt Piper's rule unless I put this in you right?"

"I'm sure she thinks otherwise but... do the cameras see us here in the kitchen?" She looks about.

"No! Only the entry way, her bedroom, and the living room so far. That Michael guy who installed the cams is supposed to add a few more but he won't do that until after this weekend."

"Good!" She turned her back to him and slid her fingers down her tight yellow shorts and tugged them down over her ass and bent over palming her knees. "Now you can picture yourself watching that porn."

"Oh fuck! You are too cool." His dick tapped her ass making her grit her teeth.

"Careful back there."

"Can I... put it between...? Between your shorts and your gap?"

"If it reminds you of your porn. Just don't stick it in me. Don't cum on me there either it will stain my shorts and Piper will notice."

"Cool! I won't." Priming his head along her butt crack he followed it down until it slid forward, his crown touching her pussy he expressed awe behind her back. She could see his face in actions at least in the reflection from the oven door. Funny that her daughters Dakota and Sable had used that black mirror to spy on his cock before too. Deja View!

"Better hurry!"

"I'm full throttle now." He grumbled feeling himself ready to nut all up on her, in her like the hotel. This was a dream come true, she was oblivious, his huge cock was tantalizing her imagination into thinking of her random lover. The more he joined her fantasy the faster his palm thrashed his beast. "Getting close! Fuck Josie! This is... God, I want you." She held her breath in that hopeful statement but said nothing. It was safer that way. Too much encouragement and even she might relent.

The shower stopping Josie jumped upright and found his dick sliding through her labia and popping out in front of her. Eyes flaring, she looked down to see his dick firing jizz out in front of her. The firepower so violent the distance of it collided with the oven door. "Well now! That's... some serious..." Again, he pelted the reflection. She had to fan herself over what it might have felt like having that much power inside her at the time of detonation. Stunned, she stepped forward allowing his dick to slide back through her labia and away, his damp urethra creasing her ass cheek leaving a droplet or three.

"Sorry!" He used his sweats to wipe her cheek. As soon as he finished tidying up the doorbell rang making him jump again. "Dammit! Pizza's here... that was fucking fast." Pulling his sweats up he grits his teeth and tried to hide his boasting erection while answering the door. The second Mace vanished to open it, Josie looked at the trickling down jizz on the stove door and knelt down to lick the reflective surface just as she had the shower door last night. No sharing with Piper this time she cleaned it up in record time. Standing up and pulling her shorts back over her hips she snatched up a hand towel and cleaned the rest of the door. Good as nude! NEW!

"Hey! You guys deliver faster than Jimmy John's." Mace chuckled at the buff young man holding a warming tray. Handsome dude removed the pizza just as Mace realized he didn't have his wallet handy. "Shit! Come on in, I need to run upstairs for your money. Sorry man!"

The guy nodded and entered the door as Piper's pup Rotten appeared smelling hot food. Seeing Mace bolt upstairs Josie decided to rescue the delivery driver from a grumpy dog. "He won't bite you." She appeared then swiftly recognized the driver. "Oh, my gosh! Bannon Walsh. I haven't seen you since you graduated. You used to hang out with Jesse Manley."

"Mrs. M? You live here? Name on the ticket is Belmont."

"My best friend, his aunt does. I live right next door."

"Nice! You look as hot as ever." She took the pizza from him and turned her back to take it into the kitchen, the driver following those tight yellow shorts with interest. "Hotter even."

"I hear that almost daily. It's good to see you Bannon. Didn't I hear something about you going into the Physical Therapy field?"

"Just a massage therapist." He chuckled. "I deliver pizza part time. You're actually my final delivery of the night. Wednesdays are kind of slow."

"Then you should hang out here and give Piper and I a massage."

"Uhh? If I do, I'll need to call my boss."

"Start dialing. Don't go anywhere I need to warn Piper. She's a free spirit so you might get an eye full. Notice no curtains or blinds?"

"Wow! That's... bold."

"Aren't we all?" She shakes her 34B's for all their worth at him. She had always thought Bannon was sexy as hell but back then, she tried her best to behave. Since Piper brought out her younger days and stepped up her game, she often relived her students daily while checking her out. Bannon was no exception.

Leaving him and coaxing Rotten to follow her rather than spook the man she shuffled into the bedroom and closed the door keeping Rotten there with her. Going to the bathroom Josie saw Piper prepping to dry her hair. "I'm here! I've got a surprise for you. Ready for a massage?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers