Starting from Scratch Ep. 177: PUBLIC RELATIONS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I... came on you."

"Don't be. My turn." He chuckled.

"What? I never said you could..." She felt threads of cum shoot over her pubes. "How did you... you didn't even jerk it."

"I guess we're both good at self-control. Now we're even." He pulled out from beneath her shorts and let her get a good look at his weeping monster before tucking it into his sweats.

"Holy fuck! Do you take steroids for that?"

"Naw! Just good DNA." Climbing to his feet he pulled Rotten to his side and scolded him. Daphne standing up felt his jizz trickling down her leg and primped at her shorts to soak it up. "Mad at me?"

"Mad at me?"

"Nope!"

"This does not mean we're fucking sometime." She pointed at him.

"Never asked to. Not that I wouldn't be honored."

"Your shoulder, okay?" She saw him wince.

"Might need a massage myself now."

"Bannon is in your aunt's house." She laughed. "Trust me I know his hands. I found a better guy though and he lives just a few blocks over. Josh is amazing." Yeesh! Just ask the McKellen twins. They had felt his talent earlier today.

"Not letting a guy rub me down. Shit!" He looked toward his home. "Wonder where Jesse is?"

"Who's Jesse?"

"He's the son of the Principal at Horton-Dexter where Aunt Piper and Josie work."

"Now who is Josie?"

"English teacher! She lives right over there, next door to us."

"Ah!" They began walking toward Piper's house. "Mace?"

"Yeah?"

"If you want a massage... I'll give you one. No happy endings though."

"Really?"

"Yes. It's my dog that put us in that mess and he hurt your shoulder. It's only fair I make this right."

"If you want to... you know I'd..., can I give you one?"

"Step at a time. Walking over to my house for it?"

"We can go up to my room. I have stuff to put away in the fridge. Jesse did some shopping for the twin's birthday on Saturday. Burgers and such."

"Need help?"

"If you want. Oh! There's where Kelly lives." He pointed out the Herbert home through the yards.

"Cool! I'll stop by and say hi sometime."

Heading up to the front door to Piper's home they entered. Without remorse he took Rotten out to the pool and let he and Achilles run rampant. Finding all the perishables put away Mace pumped his fist. "Jesse took care of it. So awesome!" Then it dawned on him, "Where did... aw hell." Daphne followed him about as he motioned her to the tiny surveillance monitor. In it he let her see into Piper's bedroom.

"Wow! Peeping tom much?" She bent forward to squint at the show. Bannon was performing Nuru massage over Piper; Josie was sliding up along Bannon sandwiching him in between she and Piper. "That looks fun."

"Now who's the peeper?" He laughed.

"That must be Jesse." She pointed a nail at the screen. Mace now wincing to see found Jesse eating at Josie's asshole over the top of everyone else. "He's cute."

"So am I." Jealousy erupted in a playful expression.

"You're alright. Got oil?"

"It's all in... there."

"Hmm!" Taking Mace by his hand she led him toward the moans, easy enough to track. At the door she turned the knob and eased it open. Mace was worried Piper might yell at him for entering but she was too busy feeling Bannon's dick zeroing in on her cunt. Big bed with room still, Daphne turned to Mace and helped him out of his shirt then his sweats, he kicking his tennis shoes off on his own. Once nude she took him to the bed and pushed him in on his belly.

The sudden addition to their ranks Bannon saw Daphne and busted up. "How's it going Daphodil?"

"Keeping busy. Just another arena." She winked at him then found the bottle of oil on the mattress and saturated Mace's entire backside. In his face down position, he could look Piper right in the eye. Piper glancing up at Daphne flared her eyes.

"Hello."

"You must be the aunt." Daphne grinned rubbing Mace's back.

"That would be me. Daphodil?"

"I'm Daphne Dillman. I live four blocks over. Mace and I... met when walking the dogs."

"I see. You're going to get oil all over your clothing."

"Shirts useless now anyway." Daphne removed her torn tank top. "Eyes on your job Bannon." She chuckled eying Josie. "That must make you the English teacher."

"J-J-Josie! Eat my ass, Jesse! Goddammit!" His tongue was deep in anus. "It's a pleasure."

"I bet it is." Lifting away from her straddling of Mace's legs Daphne removed her cum soaked black shorts. Tossing them away she returned to her perch and went to work on Mace's sore shoulder. "Your nephew here hurt his shoulder trying to restrain my Pitbull."

"Pitbull?" Piper looked up. "Tell me it's male."

"He is. Achilles would be a horrible female name. Why?"

"I'm planning on breeding him with a friend of mine's bitch. I didn't want Rotten..."

"No worries unless he's gay."

"He's not... I hope not anyway. He does like to hump Travis Herbert." Laughs fueled the bed.

"Kelly's son? The one you want me to train to defend himself?" Daphne asked Mace leaning over him, her nipples teasing his back.

"That's a laugh." Jesse abandoned Josie enough to admit. "That kid is afraid of his own shadow." This led Jesse to peer out the pool side window over at the fence. "Figured he might be watching us through his telescope." Nope! Trav was downstairs with his mom talking. "I see Knox up on his balcony smoking. He's not looking this way though."

"Fuck your pussy feels good." Bannon huffed in his insertion. Being strong he was thrusting into Piper even with the 120-pound Josie riding piggyback holding on for dear life in her oily state. Jesse holding her hips helped.

"Hope you're not mad at Mace for us intruding." Daph mentioned. "I'll take the blame. The oil was in here when I offered him a massage."

"More the merrier Daphodil." Piper panted expressing her adoration of Bannon's thrusting. "Nothing I haven't seen before. I even used to change his diapers."

"Don't embarrass me Aunt Piper." Mace pouted.

"Was he always that big?"

"Come to think of it... he was hung like a Cuban as a baby even."

"PIPER!" Mace groaned.

"It's true. Anyways, I'll shut up and moan now."

"I can't take it any longer." Josie rolled off of Bannon and collapsed to her right. Her head right above Mace's scalp. "Fuck me, Jesse." More than willing Jesse Manley crawled over her and took her missionary. In her cries of enjoyment Mace lifted his head and watched Josie. As if sensing his glare, she turned her profile to look right at him. The expressions of pure ecstasy led Mace to roll over right under Daphne. In transit his humongous erection swatted Piper right across the nose in passing. An inch lower it would have met her opened mouth, while moaning hard at Bannon's increased speed. Not a word to scold him for the accident.

Daphne stunned by his sudden reversal found his erection stabbing straight up at her. Wincing at him she mumbled, "No happy..." Fuck it! She climbed over his dick and guided it inside her. The might of it instantly sent her into theatrics.

For the next hour the orgy played out. Three on three! Every one of them enjoyed that happy ending. Even Rotten and Achilles, who were standing on their hind legs looking through the bedroom window. The doggy styles were definitely received well.

Woof! and Woof!