Starting from Scratch Ep. 177: PUBLIC RELATIONS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You in a giving mood?"

"No, I'm in a sharing mood." She winked. "Wrap your towel and come meet someone I used to teach. He's friends with Jesse."

"Interesting! Now that you mention massage... I was going to surprise you tomorrow but... you know what... let's just keep that lunch date tomorrow. No plans with Reese, got it?"

"Okay, I'll warn him."

Towel held but not tied Piper primped her wet hair to at least look acceptable. Josie grabbing her hand led her out of the bedroom, Rotten storming after them. Dragging her to the hallway they found Mace wearing a longer shirt now to mask his troublesome erection. Having just paid the man, Bannon was on his phone with his boss. Luckily it sounded promising. "I'll bring you this money tomorrow, Dave. I got hired to massage an old teacher of mine. Yeah, she's hot." He winked at Josie then got his first look at the bustier Piper. Towel dropped Piper demanded a recount. "Whoa! Make that two hotties."

"What... is going on?" Mace looked lost.

"Go to your room." Piper directed him. "Take Rotten with you."

"Oh, come on!"

"I'm fine if he watches Piper. It's not like he didn't see us yesterday... all those other times." Josie whispered.

"Eat your pizza and behave." Piper changed her mind. Brushing past Mace, she stepped into the kitchen following the scent of pepperoni. Lifting the lid, she snatched up a slice and turned using both hands to eat it. Stepping in something sticky she looked down at the floor. "You spill a drink Mace?"

"Yeah! I'll clean it up." A devilish grin was shared with Josie.

"I'm a free man." Bannon put away his cell and the cash. "Let me toss this warmer in my car and I'll be right... I just realized I don't have my table or my supplies."

"I have oils." Piper chewed with a giggle. "You just use those big hands of yours. Fingers too. Do you do Nuru?"

"Nuru?" Bannon busted up. "I'll give it a shot." No way was he not getting up close and personal with Piper and Josie. Josie was his crush all through high school. "You teach at Horton-Dexter too?"

"Counsellor. Jesse's dad hired me on."

"Oh, yeah! Jesse did mention you. Holy crap! He wasn't kidding, you are stacked."

"These lil' ole' things?" She palmed her 38D and shuffled it about. "Oops! Tomato sauce. Help me out Sloppy Josie?"

"Me sloppy?" She drooped her jaw then glared at Bannon. "Extremely sloppy." Easing over to Piper, Josie licked the sauce from Piper's under boob. Bannon was blown away.

A dramatic shiver on Piper's part sent Josie upright and laughing, "What was that?"

"Little Seizures! Pizza! Pizza!" Piper jested, everyone groaning over her humor. "Oh, come on I've made worse jokes." Slow audience, they all finally laughed. "So, Bannon... you know Jesse?"

"Yep! He's, my boy. Not quite as much now that we've graduated and moved on with our lives."

"You know Tawny?" Mace chimed in.

"Dude! Everyone knows Tawny." He chuckled. "If you haven't... you will."

"Tapped her." Mace bragged.

"Freshman year." Bannon shared a smug grin. "I got her before Jesse did."

"Last weekend." Piper raised her hand. Mace knew and found himself surprised she admitted it. "Jesse too."

"Nice!" Bannon puckered his lower lip.

"Might as well join the crowd. Stays in this kitchen. Henry and I got her when she stayed the night with my girls."

"Holy shit!" Mace dropped his jaw. "Mr. McKellen did too? That's insane."

"Girl's got game." Bannon nodded with an impressed look.

"Bannon reminds me of Ryan Phillippe." Piper beguiled the young man. "I hope he has cruel intentions."

"Where are we doing this?" He briskly rubbed his palms together.

Scratching his head Mace offered a query, "Wasn't that actor in The Shooter TV series?"

"Oh, he's going to do a lot of shooting before this night is over." Piper walked around the island and clutched the boy by his shirt. "Follow me my Outlaw Josie Wails." She directed Josie into tailing them, acting almost as if joining a conga line in their teetering from side to side.

"Well fuck!" Mace stood alone. Pizza smelled good. Scarf!

Taking Bannon to her bedroom Piper shut her bedroom door but left it unlocked. Stunned by Josie's head start at taking his shirt off Bannon looked at her with admiration. "You have no idea how many times I fucked my mattress picturing you beneath me Mrs. M."

"Aww! If I'm being honest, I used to strip you with my eyes many times your senior year. Not to ruin your moment but you were hardly the only one I seduced mentally." She giggled tugging his shirt over his head, taking his ballcap off she put it on her own head for safe keeping.

"Trust me I could literally name off fifty guys back then that wanted to fuck the shit out of you."

"Mmm! I'm certain most of those names would be on my list too. If I could only go back in time." Piper was kneeling before him taking his tennis shoes and socks off. Josie in turn unfastening his belt.

While they teamed up on his pants Josie pondered words that Reese Teller and her old classmate Ted Colter, the bus driver had told her. Ted suggested getting a bunch of her back in the day school friends together for drinks sometime. All of those young men at the time who were cheated out of being with teenage Josie due to getting pregnant thanks to Henry. Her heart skipped a beat thinking of that possible rendezvous. Not only the older set but in Reese's case he had teased that she should get together with her past students. Bannon here being one of them certainly gave her inspiration. Maybe!

Boxers to his ankles the ladies mused over his eight-inch erection. "That's worthy." Piper inspected it with her fingers. Josie toying with his thick crown added, "Royal blue... it must be purple Bannon. Get hornier."

"Get your clothes off I guarantee it's purple in thirty seconds."

"Test that theory Pussycat." Piper winked, lightly blowing on his urethra as an added assist. Two swift moves of shorts down, camisole up and over Josie was naked.

"Well? Am I as sexy as you envisioned?"

"I see purple." Piper laughed. Bannon's facial expression was still coping with believing that this was even happening.

"Did Jesse brag about our giving him a blowjob?"

"He never said a word. Asshole!"

"That would be located... here." Josie turned her back, bent forward and pried her cheeks wide to show off her expectant pucker. "Does Bannon want to put that big dick in here?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Massage first." Piper stood up and pinched Josie's nose. "You slow down Missy. I want to see what Bannon here has." A swift removal of all her bedding, save for the fitted sheet, Piper threw herself into bed and got cozy. For all of a second. "SHIT! He needs oil." Looking around for it she couldn't find it. "What the fuck?" A grumble leading her to her bedroom door she flings it open prepared to yell at Mace. To her shock he stood right outside holding the tray of various oils he had forgotten to bring down from movie night Sunday when he massaged Dakota up in his bedroom.

"Special delivery."

"Quit using my stuff. Buy your own." She took the tray and kicked the door shut. Mace simply laughed and went to the security monitor to watch the action on the small screen. He couldn't believe she would be mad when he even took time to heat a couple vials of oil in the microwave. Nice nephew that he was!

"Love you too... Auntie Bitch!" He didn't really mean that. Piper was too good to him. "Nothing like a big screen TV for Ant Man." He squinted at the monitor on the wall as it recorded. "Let's just add to the Wasp List." Watch list! Yep! Cherry at heart! His cellphone out and camera activated he started recording their actions in good ole' black and white. Sad when Piper was going to be able to witness him do it from the hall camera, only she had access to delete footage. He really should have tossed his t-shirt over the lens.

In Piper's room she and Josie stretched out on their tummies giggling like schoolgirls as Bannon utilized the warm oil. Indecision as to whom got first dibs Piper relented and rolled on her side facing Josie, wet hair in her palm as it held her head up. "Take care of your fantasy there Bannon. I can wait."

"I love you." Josie kissed at her until Piper rolled in and actually kissed her, Bannon silently whistling at his luck. He didn't know Mrs. M was into girls. Straddling Josie's legs his dick lay out right along her butt crack. Low lighting was used to protect the innocent, meaning Bannon from the likes of Perbert or Knox should they be snooping. Henry for that matter should he be up on his bedroom balcony. No such luck he was busily working on Frisque to attack his deadlines.

"Mmmm!" Josie mumbled within Piper's lips, Bannon wasn't certain if her enjoyment was from his strong hands oiling her back and shoulders, his dick rising up as he stretched forward, or her lip lock. Did it matter? He knew she wanted fucked. Both these whores did. Lucky day Pizza Boy! He wasn't even bothered by the camera pointed right down at him. Bannon had the rugged good looks to be a porn star. Almost as if sensing Mace might be watching Bannon looked over his shoulder at the camera and grinned, nodding to his distant voyeur. From his angle on screen Mace saw mostly Bannon.

"Is that dude... hitting on me?" Mace stopped recording with his cell when he realized that he had Bannon center screen. No Josie outside of her legs in view, Aunt Piper on her side making out but obstructed by Bannon's muscular shoulders. "Fuck me! All I'm getting is his ass hole winking at me every time he leans forward. This sucks! I should be the one in there massaging Josie... Aunt Piper too. I..."

Doorbell!

"FUCK! I wish everyone wouldn't keep sneaking up on me. If that's Trav... no he'd just walk right in. So would Mister McKellen, definitely the twins. As late as it's getting..." Through the peep hole in the door, he winced at an unexpected face. "Dude works fast."

Opening the door Mace confronted, "Jesse the Man... ley. Delivering at almost 10:00?"

"I was bored so I hit the stores for Piper's list. She owes me $600 big ones. Wanna help me carry in bags?"

"Sure!" Mace claims the bag Jesse had in his hands and sets it quickly on the kitchen island before stepping out. Breezing by him and darting about Rotten was free of his leash. "Don't you run off or I'll beat your chew toy."

"Isn't that chew toy one of Piper's dildos?" Jesse laughed.

"Ha fucking Ha! Back to your business car I see."

"Mustang's only for weekends and dates. I put all the excess work mileage on the beater with the seater. That car over there looks like my buddy Bannon's." He nodded to the Toyota Corolla.

"That's because it is. He delivered us a pizza until Piper and Josie attacked him. He's giving them a massage in Piper's room."

"No shit! Threesome!" He laughed. "I mentioned Piper to Ban, looks like he finally found her. Just so you know I wasn't trying to set up anyone. I do watch what I reveal about people. My dad would beat my own chew toy."

"Funny! How's Tawny?"

"Dunno! Probably taking it up the ass with some guy. She's usually running around until midnight on school days. Her folks can't control her." Bags hauled in Mace keeps close tabs on Rotten sniffing around by the mailbox.

"I still can't believe you let her see other guys."

"Better to let her than lose her. I love that slut."

"What kind of relationship is that though? I mean..."

"I get other girls so how can I deny her other guys? Relax Buddy! Look how much pussy you're getting with cheerleaders alone. Hell, I bet you could nail Josie if you tried." Mace turned pale a moment, tempted to confide that he already had. Better not!

"Probably! Only thing is Aunt Piper forbid her to fuck me. She and I tease but that's about all I get out of it. At least you had Josie when she and Aunt Piper blew you. You haven't fucked Josie yet, have you?"

"Naw! Bet Bannon gets her ass tonight though."

"That's a given. They haven't even had wine yet." Second trip complete. "Any of this stuff refrigerated?"

"Yeah! I'll stick around and help you put things away."

"Thanks... shit! Where did Rotten go?" Mace passed bags off to Jesse to search the shadows. "Here Rotten!" He called then whistled. "FUCK ME!" The dog was nowhere to be seen. "Don't do this to me. Aunt Piper will kill me if he runs off." Heading out to the street he peered up and down it. So close to the entrance to Hooter's Crossing he feared the dog might be lured out of the housing division. "He couldn't have gone too far."

In the distance he caught a glimpse of activity but the streetlights weren't as grand as they could be. Taking off in hopes he was right he passed the McKellen home, then Darren and Lindsey's. "It is him. Who's he pestering?" A sprint closer he realized who it was. "Hell yeah! Hey Daphne!"

"I think Rotten smelled Achilles." The extremely fit brunette wearing black shorts and a blue tank top restrained her own dog as the pups sniffed at one another playfully.

"I'm just glad it's you he ran up on. Anyone else might have been pissed off. Good to see you." All of her, his eyes roaming her curves in the glow of the ornate pole light.

"You must live close by."

"Five houses down. Walk with me so Rotten heads that way without me dragging him by his collar."

"Heading that way anyway. Lead on Mister Mace."

"Don't you fight tomorrow?"

"I do. You remembered. You should come see me kick ass."

"I would love to see your ass... kick another ass." He laughed, "I didn't say that right."

"Chill out! I'm not that modest. So where does Kelly live?"

"Show you in just a second. You can see her house from my aunt's. Kel lives right behind us."

"Uh oh!" Daphne paused, "I know that car over there."

"Pizza guy or the Delivery guy?"

"Pizza sign on the roof. Do you know Bannon Walsh?"

"Just met him tonight. How do you know him?"

"Uh? He's, my masseuse. Well, one of them." She sighed. "Bannon hangs out at the fights here in town trying to drum up business. He's good with his hands."

"I'm better." He jested playfully squeezing his hands as if gripping her tits. "Shit! That looked bad, didn't it?"

"You worry too much."

"Can't help it. I don't want you to think the worst of me."

"I'm not naïve Mace. I see you checking me out." She smirked. "Just don't go falling in love. I'm a free spirit. I don't really date, I kind of like the single life."

"I wasn't... trying to date you." He froze in step as the dogs frolicked pulling on her leash. A bolt around them trapped Mace and Daphne in a loop and pulled them closer until body on body. "CRAP! Sorry!"

"How is this your fault? Achilles behave yourself before you... FUCK!" Tripped by the dogs Daphne starts to fall backwards. In a safety net moment Mace reached out to grab her but clutched only her shirt in maintaining his own balance. RIP! Breast in full view she swayed being held up only by his grip on it.

"ROTTEN STOP!" He lost his cool knowing this looked bad. As Daphne reached out to grab his arm, she began to pull herself back up when the dogs wrestled about again. Nope! Going down! Her balance failed and she hit the grass of Darren and Lindsey's yard. Mace held on to, fell right on top of her as the dogs yelped. His face right between her opened cleavage his embarrassed exhale cascaded her exposed nipple. "So wrong!" He mumbled, his lips moving over her breast.

"You're telling me." She laughed. "Not your fault Mace. Now if your mouth there goes around my areola then yes, I'll blame you."

"I hate my dog." He peeled up from her but laid his chin on her tit until he could formalize a way out of their entanglement, both of their legs pinned by the tightened leash. Even worse Rotten took it upon himself to apologize to Daphne in licking her face. Easing up on his arms Mace let Daphne fend Rotten off giving him time to look down between them.

"Fuck my sweats are sticking out like a coat hanger." Peering closer he noticed the tip of his sweat hook was beneath her loose-fitting shorts. Dim lighting prevented seeing pussy, but he just knew she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Achilles?" He grumbled, "Stop pulling the leash tighter Buddy." Bad enough his sweats were tugging low on his hips. One wrong move his dick was going to escape the waistband. Now that would be really bad. "Ugggh! I'm going to have to unhook Achilles, or we're stuck together."

"You have got to be joking. We would be chasing these two for hours if he's free." She tried shifting her weight only to find her own shorts slipping from her hips. "Nope! Can't drag myself out or I'll lose my trunks."

"Same here!" Mace laughed then mimicked the sound of an elephant. "Wish I could say down Simba but this close to you there's zero chance of my trunk going down."

"Unreal!" She busted up laughing along with him. "You did not just compare your dick to an elephant's trunk."

"Hey! When there's sway there's a way. I'm packing a derm."

"Not hilarious! Grab Achilles collar then unhook him, but don't you dare let go or he's going to run."

"Right! Nice Achilles." Mace was at such a bad angle. In stretching the head of his dick slipped from his sweats and touched her upper thigh.

"WAIT!" She rolled her eyes. "I think your trunk just fell out. I feel... wetness. JESUS CHRIST! Did you cum on me?"

"Precum! Just chill, I'm not trying to get fresh. Just cut me some slack it's not on purpose."

"HEY! QUIT LICKING ME!" She snapped at Rotten.

"I'm not." Mace teased her. "You would know if I was."

"Not funny! Get the job done dammit!"

Gripping Achilles collar praying the Pitbull didn't bite him under stress he unhooked the leash. Once it wasn't as taunt, he tried to untangle them. Achilles getting rambunctious yanked on Mace's arm dragging him forward toward Rotten. In a competition both dogs began licking Daphne forcing her to fight off both. "NOT MY NIP!" She scolded Achilles, trying to pull her torn tank up over her bare breast to avoid saliva.

"OWWW!" Mace felt a twinge in his shoulder at the tug. His body drug higher over Daphne the crown of his dick slid right up under her shorts at her right thigh. Pubes! "Crud! This is embarrassing. I knew she didn't have panties on. Hairball!" He whined trying not to laugh.

"TOO CLOSE!" She panicked.

"As if I'm trying. I might have to let Achilles go he's going to break my arm."

"I'm going to break that third arm if it gets any closer to my... shit!" Rubbed right over her clit. "Let me grab the collar. You untangle or we're never going to get out of this mess." She battles her way to achieve that goal with her left arm. In trying to resist Rotten as well, she used her right hand to grip his collar. In doing so Rotten repositioned to the other side of her and between he and Achilles yanked her arms wide her boob revealed all over again. "DAMMIT! HURRY THE FUCK UP MACE."

Staring down at her Mace busted up laughing. "Tied to the headboards!"

"Fuck you!"

"Wasn't my intention but now that you..." He managed to remove the leash from around their legs. Before he could even crawl off of her, she wrapped her legs around him in a leglock that took away his fight. "What the hell? Am I suddenly your opponent MMA?"

"Don't move." She huffed. In the oddest moment ever, Mace felt his dick get pelted by a warm liquid release. "My turn to say, I'm sorry."

"Did you pee on me?"

"No, you moron I just came. Your dick rubbing on my clit... get the fuck off me and hook Achilles leash, I'm mortified enough as it is."

"I made you cum just... laying on you?" Her legs removed he crawled forward to his knees but kept his dick up under her twisted shorts. Agitating her clit further, on purpose this time, he clasped the clip over Achilles collar. Crawling left over her he snatched up Rotten by his own collar. "Okay! I think we have this under CUNTrol! Now that was on purpose." He laughed.