Starting Gate Ep. 07: TITHE SQUEEZE

Story Info
Oh, Mona! You get after Monet and you are no better. SLUT!
9.1k words
4.86
2.5k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

10:00 PM... technically bedtime.

The Vineyard Inn... Raleigh, North Carolina. In association with the Golgotha Gospel School for Purity and Offered Truth. G-SPOT for short to those mocking the establishment. With the parents' dinner over with it was time to relax. Wasn't it?

Mona Belmont had taken an hour catnap first and was now wishing her hotel room had a bathtub. With only a shower provided she knew she should have stayed in a fancier hotel. It wasn't as if she were low on funds, even without her parents being filthy stinking rich, Mona had done alright on her own. Marrying her handsome horseman Rex Edmond Belmont set her up for life. Rex being a racehorse breeder and trainer, included owning one of the largest stables in the Southern states. Having a last name like Belmont only promoted his aspirations with a highly promoted race every year in Elmont, New York, called the Belmont stakes. Coincidence of course but like his horses he rode on his last name for dear life. Rex was smart... most days.

"Were I to be here any longer than necessary I would certainly check into another hotel. If not for the discounts the college is offering at this hotel for its students and their families, I would have objected immediately toward residing here. Wealth would have looked badly on Monet if she couldn't mingle with her future classmates without seeming high and mighty. I will live... bath beads forgive me."

Stripping out of her underwear, having napped in only her black lace bra and panties Monet started her shower. Letting it warm up she paused to look over her body in the mirror. "For being older than my sisters I still have a nice body. Cardio helps, and my fitness trainer Bruce keeps me fit." Bruce being a very manly gay man there was no slyness on her part to play behind her husband's back. Raised in a religious household Mona was the proverbial good girl, oh, flirting yes, playing with others... not so much.

"If Rex had joined us, we could have roleplayed picking me up in the hotel bar." She giggled toying with her gently prancing crow's feet at the corners of her eyes. "Hello, Strange Charming Fellow." A bashful chin to her shoulder she bats her eyes at herself as if he were there. "Buy a hot old bird like me a drink?" Saying bird redirected her notice toward those crow's feet. "I hope I packed my wrinkle cream." They were not that bad, barely noticeable. Being 42 it was inevitable. Regardless Mona Cherry-Belmont had always resembled a thirty something Demi Moore. "My name? Why it's Gimme Moore." Inside joke! Rex ofttimes called her Demi. She found it hilarious. She was a Cherry before a Belmont.

"Join me in the shower Mister Belmont?" It had been ages since even that much, but it was something they did often in their younger days. Fantasies rekindled; she reenacts their first few years as a wedded couple. Stepping in under her heated waterfall she took her luffa and soaped herself up, pretending that Rex was washing her, feigning that she was kissing him over her shoulder before letting him faun over her neckline. The visions becoming so vivid she instantly got herself all worked up. "We really shouldn't Mister Belmont. This is a religious sabbatical. What would...?" Fingers found her clit in washing up. "...Jesus do? We are married. So, he would look down at us and smile." It was then she looked up at the ceiling with the realization that even in Heaven there were voyeurs.

"Forgive us, oh Lord! Can you please... turn around and maybe look toward Mars or somewhere?" With a twirl of an index finger and an unsatisfying giggle she continued her fantasy. "Where were me Perfect Stranger? Oh, yes! You were fingering me from behind." Her fingers delicately curling up inside her vulva Mona continued babbling in whispers as if Rex were the one performing her penetration. An inspirational look up at her showerhead she noted it as detachable. Using her free hand, she drops her luffa and goes up after the removable showerhead. Brought down she stopped fingering her cunt long enough to adjust the spray before using it on her clit. A second adjustment for better sensation, she returned her fingers back inside her den of sin.

"Rexy Man!" She moaned as if he were suave in his approach. Sexy Man reformatted to fit her husband. He was one sexy stud, Tall, fit, rugged, yet bearded for sophistication. She missed his whiskers tickling her shoulder. "You just wait until I get home Hubby." She huffed with a shrill whimper at the exhilarating torrential torture over her clitoris. The mystery man disguise was no longer present, Rex was here and loving. While their sex life back in Atlanta was still realized regularly it was waning. He was always so dedicated to his profession of raising and training horses that it kept him away from home a bit too often. At least it wasn't like their younger days when Rex Belmont was always traveling to acquire new breeder studs. They had come a long way since they had first gotten together. Two wonderful kids and a very stable life together. Pardon the stable pun! Horseplay!

"Mmmmmm! Right there honey... right there." G-spot realized as her fingertips burrowed deeply, exceptionally long fingers at that, nails additional. "So close! So very, very close. I love you Rexxxxxxx!" Exaggerated for porn effect she appealed to his invisible devotion; her fingers imagined to be his. It wasn't often that Mona Cherry-Belmont masturbated but when she did it was dramatic. All alone in her hotel room she could be herself. Over and over again. Balance waning on the slick shower floor she ceased her pleasantry after her second short orgasm. Cleaning up all over again she finalized her hygienic prowess and shut the water off. It was growing cool anyway, but in the Carolina heat it did feel nice. "I need to get ready for bed anyway." A sigh to pat her shoulder she whispered, "When I get back, we can make love." Rex would be waiting, if not physically.

Drying off she wrapped her towel around her body and set about blow drying her long silky brown hair, brushing it out until her true luster revealed itself. Complete and beautiful she began applying that cream for her crow's feet. While no competition for her sisters Piper and Bree, Mona was still a ravishing creature of habit. She did her very best to keep up her appearance. Nothing to sneeze over that's for certain. Except for a tad too much perfume perhaps. Having a husband who raises horses his chosen scents for her often were associated in a pleasurable way. "French Horse!" She giggled as she spritzed her entire body... okay a quarter of it... Quarter Whores?" Amused by her wry humor she heard a loud pounding on her door.

"What in the world? If that is Monet saying she wants to go home after I brought her all the way up here, I'll..." Towel tightened about her chest she shuffled quickly to answer it. Chain bolt attached she creaked the door open to an unexpected visitor. "Greta?"

"Hey you! You left the dinner party before I had the opportunity to ask you out for drinks after. Just us girls."

"It's 10:45! Don't you need your beauty sleep before church services in the morning?" She closed her door then unbolted it to let the delectable pastor's wife, Greta Round in. "You can come inside for a few minutes. I was just getting ready for bed."

"The night is young. Let's blow some stink off." She caught a scent of Mona's perfume. "See? You smell delightful. Join me downstairs for drinks." A begging look expressed Mona had to frown.

"Too much for bed?" Mona sighed with a hesitant wince, "I like smelling nice even on my down time."

"I thought perhaps you might be expecting company."

"Oh no! It's just who I am. Did you go home and change?" She noted a different dress on the strawberry blonde than she had worn to dinner. This dress was more... outgoing? Her skirt exceptionally short made Mona peak an eyebrow.

"No! I brought a change of clothing and switched in the dining hall. Like it?" Greta performed a 360 to show off her solid royal blue stretchy dress that clung to her magnificent body. A plunging cleavage it was almost as if she wanted her bulging breasts to topple free. 38C's gave off that jiggle vibe with each step she hopped.

"Are you certain you're a Pastor's wife?"

"Of course, I am. That does not mean I can't feel good about myself. Nor should you. Put on something sexy and let's go for Chablis. The hotel bar only serves wine, but it's only the best. Don't disappoint me my new best friend." She pouted with a pitiful look.

"GoGo boots?" Mona checked out the rest of her outfit.

"GOGOltha boots." She giggled. "I know it's not accurately spelled but it sounds cute, doesn't it?"

"I suppose it does. Let me find something to wear, I'll go for two glasses of wine. Best friend? Are we now?"

"I hope so. I adore you, Mona." That felt sincere and touching. Mona really didn't have many friends outside of her parent's political associations. Those were her father's friends not hers. Same for her mother's book club, so not Mona.

"That's very sweet. I... don't have anything non conservative to wear. I wasn't expecting to... go out." She fidgeted over her hanging outfits in a very tiny closet from a distance.

"Live a little Mona. May I?" Greta points toward the clothing assortment before taking advantage. A shrug from Mona, she took it upon herself to explore. "These are all business and proper."

"This is a Church setting Greta. I wasn't aware I would need to... dress like you."

"Do you think badly of me? Showing so much skin?"

"Well... sins of the flesh is in the Bible." Mona then smirked, "Of course not! Rex and I sometimes roleplay where I dress up like that and..." Shower fantasy hitting home Mona pouted. "He's not here with me though."

"That can be a good thing. You don't judge me; I won't judge you. We're similar in size... you can wear my dress and I'll utilize yours to my advantage." She plucked up a white button-down blouse that would be worn beneath a thin jacket. "Get undressed."

"In front of you?" Mona bulged her eyes.

"You're so darling. No need to be shy in front of me Mona." Greta sets the blouse on Mona's bed then reaches down to grasp the hemline of her skirt to slip it up and over her head.

"Oh, my goodness Greta! You aren't wearing underwear?" A rosy blush consumed Mona.

"I rarely do. We were all born naked, correct? All Adam and Eve had were fig leaves."

"Yes but, that was then, this is now." Mona bashfully explored Greta's body before noting two questionable things. "Forgive my saying... you shave it all off?" This prompted Greta to lower her chin to peer down between her breasts at her bikini area. Palms sliding down to her thighs she caressed her silly smooth beach.

"Robert prefers it. I have to keep my man happy. Brazilian wax! My daughter Eliza's friend Noah runs a tanning salon and bikini wax business in the city. Not only that he defines the local beach clothing outlets right out of his salon."

"There isn't a beach that close."

"No but there is a water park. He owns that also." She giggled setting her dress on the bed. "Noah comes from one of the wealthiest families in Raleigh so he gives back. He built an amazing tidal pool for the youth to enjoy. He even has a flume to ride in called Noah's Park."

"Oh my! Monet adores swimming, so I can only imagine she will frequent that place."

"Our pool is closer. Robert and I have an Olympic size inground pool at our home. Chase has already invited her over I hear. Dinner at least. See? You and I are besties, and one never knows... we could be in-laws someday."

"I hope she gets through schooling first. Monet can be compulsive. Please Greta... look out for my baby once I go back to Atlanta. I worry... I know my daughter too well."

"I'm sure I'll get to know her equally as well. Get dressed I'm getting chills." Greta reached over and steals Mona's towel exposing her body. Covering herself Mona sneered one second then smirked the next.

"This is just wrong."

"It's only between us." Greta tilts her chin to her shoulder with a sparkling gaze. "You have very nice breasts Mona."

"It's the Cherry legacy. My sisters are freaking supermodels. Even my mother is endowed to perfection. At 61 she still defies gravity and that's without getting a lift." Mona gets over her shyness. "Sorry! No Brazilian here... all rain forest. Like you with Robert but flipped, Rex prefers me hairy."

"Not judging, remember?"

"Thank you." Mona eyes the blue dress, "I've never worn something so short and clingy. I don't even own anything... Rex would love it though. Which does not explain why I don't own any? Hmm!"

"Maybe we should go shopping... no... I'll just give you a few of my dresses. I have hundreds."

"Now you sound like my sister Piper. The woman is obsessed with slinky fashion."

"What about your other sister?"

"Bree? She's... one of the most beautiful women I know. My baby sister. Truthfully, she's not a whole lot older than Monet. She's 25. Our parents had a few accidents after I was born. Piper is almost 28."

"I see. I often want more kids, but Robert doesn't. We have a boy and a girl already he says and that's perfect enough. I might not be as convinced but I love my man."

"Same here. Rex and I have Mace and Monet. I'm too old for more children so we're very careful these days."

"Okay... enough baby talk. Try the dress on."

"Alright, I will." Mona trembles with intimidation but thrill at the same time as she pulls the blue dress on over her head. One wiggled into, defining a tight formation along her curves. Nerves alluded to Mona shivered at how high the hem was. "I feel eighteen again. I really should put underwear on." She begins to look toward her supplied dresser.

"Mona Cherry-Belmont!" Greta stopped Mona, "Live a little."

"What if someone noticed me?" A gnash of nervous teeth invited a hiss of scalding breath.

"Like that handsome man at the bar looking over at you?" Greta beguiled Mona as if roleplaying herself. "I think he's drooling."

"You stop that." Mona laughed. "I was just... I'm so embarrassed. I was fantasizing of Rex and I doing that at a bar. We've done it in the past."

"Nothing wrong with a good ole fashioned fantasy. I live those as often as I can. Robert and I do much the same when we go out of town. Obviously, we can't behave too badly near home."

"I suppose that's true. I would never have guessed that you and Robert were... so worldly?"

"We are married. So therefore, we owe it to ourselves to keep the other entertained. We devote our lives to one another as much as we do to the Lord above." Mona suddenly suspected there was more Greta wanted to say but chose to conclude her thoughts on the matter. "Want to wear my boots too?" It was all she had left to offer. "Give unto others they say."

"I don't know. Our feet look about the same size but..." Mona presses her lips together out of indecision until, "Yes, I'll try them."

"Good choice!" Greta sits down on Mona's queen size bed and lays back before lifting her left leg upward. "Could you be a doll?" Swallowing at the thought Mona moved into position to tug at the boot in removing it. By stepping in closer and pulling she happened to glance directly at Greta's pussy, finding her labia parting to reveal a stunning pink vulva breathing as if a fish under Mona's drag. Efforts finding results one boot slipped off to reveal Greta's gorgeous feet. "One down!"

Setting the boot on the floor Mona went to work on Greta's right boot, this time examining Greta's breasts while trying not to look obvious. The blonde's nipples were reaching for Heaven in her horizontal pose. They brought on further conversation. "I intended to tell you earlier that your chest is remarkable. They look about the size of both of my sisters. I don't know how I got the short end of the stick being smaller but..."

"They're lovely Mona. Not that I was checking you out."

"Unlike me?" Mona sighed, "I couldn't help it. I'm sooo not bi-sexual but I do admire the human body. Not lusting!" She giggled.

"You might if some hot man at the bar takes notice. We do still have that chance the night is young."

"You're looking for... a man?" Boot off Mona sat down next to Greta's legs and began putting the boots on. She truly hoped Greta wasn't, that could make things uncomfortable, unlike her boot. "Wow! A perfect fit."

"That's what the handsome stranger said."

"Greta!" Mona blushed trying not to smile. "You would never... cheat on Robert, would you?"

"May I be honest with you Mona?" She sat up and passed Mona the other boot.

"Of course! What goes on in your lives is your business."

"Robert and I... this cannot be spoken outside of this room. Our life's work could be ruined if it did."

"Besties you said. Lord knows I can use one of those myself. Yes, our secret I swear." Boots were perfect as she stood up to walk in them. "I feel like... no offense considering you wore all of this... but a hooker."

"Yes, you do. I'd buy you for the evening. I am bi-sexual, but I won't seduce you Bestie."

"Thank you for understanding me. You were saying?"

"Robert and I... are open to seeing other people as long as our congregation doesn't become knowledgeable of our... transgressions." Minor lies, many did know and didn't care one way or the other.

"Oh my! I don't know why I say this, but I think I suspected as much."

"We are extremely careful but... right this very minute Robert is with... do you recall his secretary, Maggie? By now I would say she's on her knees in front of him as he writes tomorrows sermon. A blowjob helps make him think."

"Goodness!"

"Please don't think the worst. I understand you might reconsider Monet going here but you have my word I'll take great care of her. I will protect her as if she were my own. Even my daughter has swiftly grown attached to her."

"That's good. Monet needs some positive influence. I'll take your word on this because you've been very open about it." A brief hug the women felt closer than ever. Mona touching Greta's bare back felt awkward, but she got past it with Greta nearly tearing up. "Are you crying?"

"Trying not to. I need friends Mona. All I really have is those involved in the Church. As you can see from dinner Deidra Cross is... well... cross with me. She thinks I drink too much."

"You do." Mona giggles. "Not judging!"

"I love wine. It's the blood of... Christ! What is this beautiful vampire wearing with this white blouse of yours?"

"See? I wasn't prepared for schoolgirl antics." In Mona's remark Greta drops her jaw.

"You just gave me an idea. The Inn here not only conducts business with Golgotha, it covers and houses other denominations and their needs. There is a Catholic school we play sports against also recruiting new students in town. That's why this hotel is packed. I know they pass out uniforms, I'll just go borrow a skirt."

"They actually still wear schoolgirl skirts?"

"Of course! Many schools have banned them across the country but not St. Peters. They keep with tradition and only hire teachers who pass requirements for just behavior. Father Quentin and Sister Agatha keep a tight rein on their faculty."

"I see. But how will you get a skirt this late at night?"

"Let me make a front desk call." She rolls away to obtain the rooms provided phone and dials out. On a second ring a girl picks up. "Joannie dear... it's Greta. So glad you're still here. About time to go home, isn't it? I apologize holding you up but might I ask a huge favor? Do you have the storage key to the St. Peter's uniform cage handy? I need to borrow a skirt for the remainder of the night. I'll be sure to leave it behind the desk for you to put back tomorrow. I'm pretty certain you can guess my size. Good! Bring it to Mona Belmont's room. Bless you Joannie. Give Matthew a kiss on the cheek for me, you can decide which one." Laughter on both ends Greta hangs up.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers