Starting Gate Ep. 07: TITHE SQUEEZE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huffing his cheeks, he started to move in behind Mona when another man cock blocked him. A well-dressed man roughly 40 years old leaned over her shoulder. Just as the bartender made his way to her the man bought her a drink, even as she bought the other glasses of wine. To her left as she chatted with the older man, the guy in the next stool over pivoted to face Mona from the side. As he rubbed his chin, he admired Mona's legs with interest. Did Gavin even need to do this? She looked enamored by the attention as it was.

The man on the barstool stood up and scooted his seat closer until he was almost right on top of Mona. Distracted with pleasant conversation Mona at first didn't notice the stool pigeon until his hand lightly caressed her leg. Nervous to his sudden adoration she explored the hand on her upper thigh. "Look at her eyes." Gavin studied her reaction. "I think Mona there is on her way toward that fantasy. She does have some pretty amazing legs." Puckering he chose to stand guard at best.

While hovering, Gavin peered again over his shoulder to note a number of other tables mesmerized by Greta and Sonya's free-spirited blowjobs. Jim and Sean were both grinning about smugly at being the center of attention. Gavin grumbled feeling torn over Mona's plight and wanting to be with Sonya. Sighing he decided on going back to Sonya. In returning he looked down over Sonya's hunched back and saw her hair smothering Jim's lap. Shaking his head at an amused Jim, Gavin reached over her body and lovingly gathered up her long red hair, pulling it back into a tail. No hair in her eyes she upgraded her efforts into a slobbering mess of Gawk! Gawk! Gawk! sound effects as she swallowed Jim whole, his balls curling up under her chin. Watching Gavin offer assist reminded Sean he should do the same for Greta. Respect!

Back at the bar Mona was feeling giddy at being noticed. As nervous as she was, she couldn't find it in her to look at her friends for fear of missing her own moment. Her hands on gent in his late 20's made her feel young again. Still, her older man leaning over her shoulder sighed as if losing out. A hand on her shoulder ready to say goodbye Mona palmed his knuckles to say please stay. Smiling at her offer the grey-haired distinguished man remained. His view down Mona's cleavage was simply too hard to resist. Even as the bartender filled her order and took her credit card, she let her caressing young man enjoy her legs.

"Soft!" Was all the younger man could venture vocally.

"I shaved them earlier today."

"You should feel how silky they are." He looked up over his brow at the older man.

"May I?" He asked.

"Oh my! I... yes. I do have two legs." She giggled, and uncrossed her legs to stretch a bit to give him room to reach in. Two men with one hand on each leg was something new for her. Peering at the older man she envisioned Rex. Lost in the moment she found the bartender shaking his head at her as he brought her receipt.

"Everything okay?" The bartender questioned her.

"Yes. I'm fine thank you." She smiled up at him across the bar. Eyes peeled he went on about his job. With him gone the younger man slid his hand higher up her inner thigh.

"Man, it's really soft up here."

"Is it?' She whimpered a bit. "Is he right?" She explored her elder. Convinced to be risky he too slid his hand up her other thigh until both hands were dangerously close to her pussy. "Oh my God! I need to deliver my drinks." She had grown lost in the tenderness of both men. Deciding to turn toward the younger man in her intention to leave her seat the elder again eased away to merely stand watch.

"Would you like help carrying your drinks?" He asked rather than just abandon her.

"Yes please." She spoke as the younger man spotted her pussy in her twist. Hands on both of her legs he sat back a bit to get a good look. Mona knew he was ogling her hairy bush but just couldn't react.

"Lord, that is beautiful." He smiled.

"It... is?" She stared without blinking. Rex who in that moment, all she saw was the strangers. Her pussy extremely wet she simply couldn't move. With her back to him the elder man, real name Ken found himself glued to her shoulders. Deciding in the heat of things to risk something he thought might give him an edge. Gripping both of her shoulders he began massaging her. Mona feeling the strength in his hands rolled her eyes back. She so loved a good massage. Time lost in their hands she discovered her young consort to be moving his palms higher up her legs again. Greta's dress being stretchy the man behind her guided the shoulder sleeves aside and over her biceps. A better grip with the material out of his way he grew invested in relaxing her.

While she knew she needed to stop, she simply couldn't. Her friends must think so badly of her. Not even noticing Mona! They were still busy being face fucked. The audience torn by who to watch, it was becoming like a tennis match. Back and forth they shot glances. With Mona's cleavage exposing further during her rubdown even she hadn't realized just how low her plunge had gone. The stretchy material having a mind of its own offered fifty percent of her 36C breasts. A tip of areola on each tit was peeking out. All she could do was whimper how good the shoulder massage was.

Her young man rubbing her thighs slid his fingers up under the dress to caress her hips, in doing so exposing a bit more pussy. Teetering between both men she closed her eyes and fantasized that Rex was watching her being molested. Yes, Rex seemed to be enjoying it from a distance. It made her legs part further. Affixed by their attention she found the bartender moving back in for a better look. Being a man himself he chose to clam up, knowing the entire bar was in chaos at the moment. Greta Round in the room only encouraged his further silence.

"Mmmmm! You have magic fingers." She meant that for Kenneth Secord behind her. Her young buck Greg Holbrook licked his lips exploring her clitoris and thin labia amid her bush. Hands easing from her hips inwardly ever so slowly his thumbs found brown pubic hair. She was still in tune with Ken, so he continued closer still until his right thumb grazed her clit. Sinking a bit in her stool she slipped toward Greg, her ass holding the skirt to the seat, her skin retreated from hiding. Her entire mound of thick brown hair was now exposed. "You both do." Yes indeed!

At the table Sean nutted down Greta's throat leaving her to drool jizz from the corners of her mouth. Sitting up she kissed him again and shared his load with the man. Sean nearly threw up at the taste of his own cum. Giggling she backed off and swallowed his load. "So much fun." A Pastor's wife knew no limits. Shame on her!

Gavin seeing Jim fire up in dramatic fashion found Sonya growing increasingly noisy. Greta admiring her, realized Mona was still missing. "Shoot! Did we scare Mona off?" A nod from Gavin lured her eyes toward the bar. "Well now! I guess I didn't need your help after all."

"I didn't think so." With Sonya taking in a flood of jizz she pulled off of Jim Bower's lap in a web of spatter. Gavin tugging her head back by her hair reached around and gripped her jaw.

"Drink up!" He growled. That she did. Once done he pulled her further back and kissed her on the lips ferociously. Jim's threads of cum still on her cheeks and chin made even he grimace at Gavin having to have tasted him. Tough dude! Finally, Gavin released Sonya and told her, "Can I leave you alone for five minutes without another dick in your mouth? Any hole or hand for that matter?"

"Yes." She looked at him emotions showing her admiration. "Only you, I promise."

"Good! Let me go rescue Mona before she loses that dress. I'm thirsty anyway." Releasing Sonya completely he turned and walked through the onlookers all watching only he and Mona now. Finding Ken kissing her neck and Greg licking her clit Gavin sighed. "Guess Mona's fantasy got the best of her." Seeing her lost to their attention he chuckled a bit. "I'll just deliver our drinks then come back for her." The bartender knowing the drinks were for his table slid them into reach. Gavin gathering the glasses returned once more to their table to share the wealth.

Once a drink for himself was downed he turned back to see that a third man had greedily stepped in and was kissing on Mona's chest, her breasts completely out. "Damn! They move fast. My back was only turned for a minute. Does she even want my help at this point?" Approaching from Greg's side he eyed Mona's hairy pussy, Greg's fingers delicately dipping inside her vulva.

"You okay here Mona?"

"Yes I... Oh my God!" Reality struck like a bolt from heaven. "OH MY GOD!" Tongue lashing her clit she moaned. Ken kissing her throat joyous. Her nipple sucked on she began weeping. "Save me Gavin."

"Alright fellas. Fun's over. I think she deserves free drinks for all that don't you?"

Dispersing without apology, only a lustful disappointment all three men bought her a drink. Helping Mona to stand Gavin even smoothed out her dress. "So... why is a nice girl like you living in a fantasy like that?"

"I don't know what came over me."

"That would have been next thing most likely." He chuckled.

"Are Greta and Sonya... disappointed in me?"

"Called you a slut."

"I'm... not." Her sister Piper would have been proud of her. "At least I wasn't before tonight. Can you escort me to my room. I suddenly don't feel safe here."

"Let's not waste these free drinks. We can all go up together and get a good night's sleep."

"Alright! Please don't leave my side." She looked fearful even though she fluttered her fingers at Ken, Greg, and... Perfect Stranger. Returning to their table with more fresh glasses of Chablis Greta and Sonya, both took it upon themselves to hug Mona from the side. "You're not ashamed of me?"

"No!" Greta exhaled the scent of cum in her face. Giggling Sonya did the same.

"OH MY GOD!"

After hours and last call, they all went straight to bed. They were all tired both physically and emotionally. Being drunk Sonya Waterston cried in Gavin's arms in his hotel room. Images of Rex Belmont in her head, she felt horribly over deceiving Mona. But to her credit she just couldn't ruin her marriage.

How Greta made it home was anyone's guess, but her son Chase was waiting up and helped her to bed. Tucking her in as he promised his father, he kissed her forehead and went to his room.

Mona would wake up alone at 4:30 AM to the sound of her phone ringing. She felt so miserable for letting those men take advantage of her, she couldn't find it in her to answer her husband. She would pray on her betrayal during church the next morning. Calling him back would not be so easy. Mona Cherry-Belmont would pay for her sins in the coming... months.

Ten percent of the time.

The other ninety percent?

She wished it would happen again.

"Rex and I need to talk about what I did."

Just not until she got back home to Atlanta.