Starting Gate Ep. 07: TITHE SQUEEZE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have everything under control, don't you?" Mona muses, eying Greta's tight ass in her outstretched back view. Again, blushing she turned to her dresser. "So... no undies?"

"Try it for just one night."

"It's not my first time going without Greta. As I told you Rex and I use to... be open. It's been a good long while though. Now that our kids are grown it will become easier. Monet is bad enough for both of us, I swear she never wears underwear. If she goes without on campus, you have my permission to punish her."

"I'm sure it won't come to that. Eliza will check her if it becomes a problem, she is in charge of all the dorms student body. It would not be the first time a student tried to slide by us. We try our best to be easy going but if it gets too bad... punishments become necessary. We use our own methods before resorting to expelling them. If those don't work... I'll be giving you a call."

"Call me anytime. Not just over Monet's behavior."

"I will definitely do that. I suppose I should put your blouse on I'm certain you are tired of seeing me naked."

"I'm over the shock." Mona chuckled. For the next fifteen minutes they sat chatting like schoolgirls themselves. By 11:30 a knock came over the door and Greta now wearing only the white blouse shuffled to the door while Mona took her discarded towel to the bathroom and used the little girl's room.

"Here's your skirt Greta." The brunette cutie with glasses smiled at seeing Greta in only a white shirt that barely covered her hips. "Costume party?" Greta claimed the offered skirt and held Joannie up long enough to try it on. Joan took in Greta's body during the trial run finding the fit snug but acceptable. "Want me to find a larger skirt?"

"I'll be fine. You go make out with Matthew. I'll see you at tomorrow's services."

"Right! Night Greta." Door closed just as Mona stepped out Greta began showing off.

"Too long?"

"Long?" Mona lifted both eyebrows in shock, "Just the opposite!"

"It's only until last call."

"If you're okay in it, I'm okay blushing for you." Mona laughed. "I don't have any shoes to match that outfit."

"Then I shall simply go barefoot." Purse obtained on both parties the ladies headed out into the hallway. While waiting on the elevator a door opened nearby and another friendly face showed up, two actually.

"Sonya?" Mona smiled brightly. Seeing Gavin Branch with her coming out of his room meant she was with him inside. "Hello Gavin."

"Hey Mona. Mrs. Round." Gavin eyed the schoolgirl skirt. "Uhhh? I thought you were Baptist."

"Borrowed it. She's wearing my dress. Isn't she gorgeous?" Greta showed Mona off. Gavin nodded in agreement but in looking at Sonya, Mona was chopped liver. Sonya in her own leather skirt rivaled in length with Greta's and Mona's both.

"Three beauties. How did I get so lucky?" He laughed.

"Are you two... on a date?" Greta winced at Sonya. Knowing the redhead's occupation that could have meant Gavin bought her Escort service for the night.

"Just hanging out." Sonya smirked. "The only money he's splurging on me is for drinks."

"Oh? We're going to the bar downstairs. Join us?" Mona offered.

"We can do that." Gavin puckered. "I might have troubles trying not to check out all the leg action but sure."

"Drool away! Make our night Handsome." Greta winked. "You did not hear me say that." Sonya hugging Gavin's left arm found Greta curling her arm about his right. "Mona? You're on button duty."

"Button duty?" She immediately stared at Gavin's buttoned up dress shirt.

"The elevator buttons." Greta smirked. "Those come later when we've drank ourselves under the table. Right, Sonya Dear?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Gavin wasn't sure what was happening, but he had no intention of arguing. Elevator opening it was claustrophobic and hot. Eye contact with Sonya he found the redhead amused. Not wanting to question it he simply appeared smug. He had already tapped the redhead in some pretty aggressive sweaty sex so the rest of the night was just going to be relaxation. Uh huh!

Leaving the elevator Greta took lead after releasing Gavin and replacing herself with Mona. Mona, beet red shook her head as Gavin whistled at her on a low-level flirt. She knew he was just being charming. Still, it did boost her confidence that other men might actually still find her attractive. Low cleavage helped of course; Mona rocked her girls with no bra. His eyes definitely did dive in.

Following Greta in her checkered skirt Gavin saw cheekage winking up at him every step she took. Pondering if this was all real, being a religious facility, he sighed. Sonya lightly squeezing his arm was a comfort, he knew he could easily fall in love with Red Sonya here. Even learning of her occupation lured Gavin in. The fact she wasn't charging him for sex was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Still, what did worry him was his daughter Olive finding out he screwed Sonya so quickly after meeting her. Not to mention Sonya's daughter Holly being Olive's roommate. The chemistry was just there.

Entering the bar area referred to as the Whine Seller, fashioned after the Inn's name of Vineyard. It was merely meant to be funny when originally given it's branding. Whine meant have a drink and get it off your chest. With the hotel at full capacity so was the bar. Catholic parents as much as Baptist mingling without quarrel and delighting in fellowship. Who are they all kidding? Sixty percent of those boozers were men and most had whiskey flasks. Mona taking note of the ratio felt a chill run up her spine.

"No panties in a room full of... half-drunk men. I am so out of my element."

Greta seeking out a table realized there were none available so began bargaining to combine certain parties into sharing tables. Only the hottest young men were asked about joining them. Thirty somethings all in abundance made her day. Seeing her in a plaid skirt up to the ass only encouraged many invites. Choosing wisely, she pointed out her friends and chairs were claimed. Gavin choosing to make a bar run offered to buy drinks. Wine it was!

"Thank you so much for making room for us." Greta flirted with two men occupying the table. "I was really worried we might have to ask if we could sit in someone's lap."

"Greta!" Mona grinned sheepishly. The two men both raised palms toward Mona as if to say no sweat they understood. Their expressions were friendly enough. "Hi! I'm Mona. That's Greta, and this is..."

"We've met!" Sonya giggled, "Hello Jim... Sean."

"Hey Sonya." Jim winked but wasn't telling that he had rented her services for a bachelor party six months ago. Escort and birthday present to the groom. Sean remembered her hard body well. Both were lucky to be seated, their dicks swelling hard. "Now you can sit in my lap."

"If required." She chuckled.

"Do you know every man in Raleigh?" Mona winced then paused to hold up a hand, "Forget I said that. Sorry!"

"Don't be. It comes with the job."

"Comes a lot!" Sean mumbled under his breath. He missed that pussy. Too bad she was with Gavin. Still with him off at the bar and Sonya hip to hip with Jim she found his hand rubbing her leg. She was fine with that until Gavin returned.

"How you been Red?" Jim smiled trying not to look guilty of pawing her up beneath the table.

"Good! I just enrolled my daughter here at Golgotha. Do you have family here?"

"Yeah, my baby brother Marty just checked into his dorm. Sean and I decided that if our room was almost free, we'd take advantage." His hand moved up her thigh until his pinky found pussy. Like Greta and Mona, she wore nothing beneath her black leather skirt, nor her yellow top. That pinky curled to tease her labia. Taking advantage indeed!

"That's great. I'll have to ask Holly if she knows him." Sonya maintained a straight face. She was used to being played with in public so her acting chomps were on par with the greats. Watching for Gavin at the same time she darted her attentions between her handy man, his brother Sean, and the ladies.

"My daughter Monet just settled in too." Mona tried to be active in her nervousness, "She shares a dorm room with Sonya's daughter."

"Monet, you say?" Sean perked up. Their brother Martin Bower had met Monet at the bonfire and the dining hall. He had told them how slutty she was. Couldn't be more than one Monet, right? "Interesting name."

"Yes! I studied art in college before she was born. I named her after a French painter by the name of Oscar-Claude Monet. So glad I won the name battle, my husband Rex wanted to name her Nelly. He's a horse trainer in Atlanta Georgia."

Hearing her ramble Sonya tensed up suddenly, Jim finding her pussy tightening around his pinky. Curious she patted Jim's hand alerting him to remove it. "Really? Holly's father raises horses too."

"No!" Mona drooped her jaw. "Small world. Rex was raised with horses and inherited his stables and farm from his father ten years ago." Ever the actor Sonya absorbed knowledge without appearing agitated in any way. "Does he have a farm nearby? I know you live here in Raleigh."

"No. I haven't spoken to him since Holly was three. One night stand I'm afraid. I knew he was her father but chose not to bother him over it. He... travelled a lot."

"That's so sad." Greta jumped in glaring over at Sean but speaking to Sonya. Slyly she had been playing footsy with Sean and keeping her own reactions in check. "A child should know both of their parents."

"It was just too complicated. Besides, I raised Holly for the better. He flew in when I finally informed him but since he went home, I haven't once heard more from him. No holidays. No Christmas or birthday presents for Holly. Nothing!"

"That's terrible." Mona pouted. "Where was he from?"

"Tennessee." Sonya sighed. A lie definitely but she withheld further info. "His name was... Rick." That name Rex saddened her. Could it possibly be him? Too close for comfort Sonya fell silent in thought.

"My sister Piper just moved to Nashville. Here!" Mona pulled out her cellphone and pulled up a family photo. "This is my husband Rex with Me, Monet and my son Mace. Mace is visiting his aunt in Nashville now."

Reaching over to look at the offered photo both Sonya and Greta spoke as one. "Oh, he is cute."

"Isn't he? I'm so very proud of my family. Rex has always been dashing but he gets better with age. Unless of course you're both looking at my son."

"He's cute too." Greta corrected her verbal misunderstanding. Not so much, her eye was on Mace not Rex. Sonya on the other hand realized her worst fear. Her new friend here was married to Holly's father. How awkward was that? She refused to bust him out however and destroy the happy family he did have. Nor, would she admit to her daughter that her roommate was her half-sister. It was best to just let sleeping dogs lie. She knew Rex was married, but never knew his last name to even trouble him. The Belmont name kept from her seeing as he paid cash for her services back in the day, all she knew was Rex. If not for Rex calling her three years later, he might never have known he had another daughter. Luckily Holly took more after Sonya in looks. Smiles masking her recognition Sonya sat back and anticipated Gavin's return.

On his way with four wine glasses, he dodged other customers until reaching them. "Here we go ladies. Fellas I only have two hands, I'll need to make a second trip." He sat the glasses down then leaned in to kiss Sonya. As he did Jim ran his hand back up her skirt and sank an already wet finger back inside her just to be mean. She simply parted her knees wider to give him room.

Greta a mischief all her own had moved her footsy up Sean's pant leg and had planted toes along his tented erection. He like Greta and Sonya maintained a calm unexpecting composure so as not to alert Mona. With the brunette mother of two gabbing away over family it was all on the side and beyond Mona's notice. For now!

A swift comeback Gavin passed off wine glasses to Jim and Sean. At first, he hadn't noticed their seductions. Seating himself next to Sonya elbow to elbow, he quickly became aware of Jim's hand beneath her skirt and paused. She explored Gavin's face with a hint of apology but held his hand to let him know she was here for him. He understood, truth be known Gavin rather liked being the voyeur. Smirking as Mona shared her family with Gavin now, he shocked Sonya in rubbing her other leg. "Handsome bunch." He told Mona who beamed. "Your son looks like his dad."

"He has my height though, just like Monet. Rex is like 6'3. Only Monet has blonde hair like my sisters and mother do. I take after my father with the brown hair. Anyway! Thank you for buying the first round."

"Here! Here! I'm a Round." Greta lifted her glass in the air. It brought on laughs. Her foot taunting Sean he slyly unzipped his jeans easing in his seat as if seeking better comfort. One handed, he pulled his dick out right there at the table and placed Greta's bare foot right up to it. Eyes flaring at feeling a large fleshy beast she smiled using her wine glass to mask her thrill. He put his girth between her big toe and the one next to it and she did the rest in massaging his beast.

Gavin looking over noted the foot job and grinned, Greta winking at him. Sean simply looked around as if exploring the bar. A number of men were watching with intrigue, some simply enjoying the beauty of Sonya and Greta. Mona as well, if she ever stopped talking. Listening intently Gavin swept his hand up Sonya's skirt and joined Jim in toying with her saturated cunt. A finger each invading her in tender insertions that simply looked innocent she squeezed Gavin's hand and dazzled him with her big blue eyes. He was hard as a rock and so was Jim.

"You two make such a cute couple." Mona expressed, eying the chemistry between Sonya and Gavin. "Do you plan on seeing one another after this weekend?"

"Up to Red here." Gavin winked at the woman.

"I'm open." She flirted.

"Yes, you are!" He chuckled sinking his finger deeper, knuckles rubbing against Jim's. "Guess we'll see if she calls me after we both head home."

"I will. Have some faith."

"Here! Here!" Greta rallied a second time. "God has a path for us all."

"Isn't that a plan?" Mona squinted.

"Path too." Yes indeed! Sean was going back and forth up that path between her frolicking toes. His dick felt ready to cum. It had been a while since getting laid let alone this foot job. He knew hiding a nut was going to be difficult. Maybe Mona was right... it was a plan that was needed. A few minutes longer in her sensual torture Sean tensed up gripping the table then leaning down under it with his opposite hand. "Charley horse!" He nutted hard all up her leg to her kneecap. "I hate getting calf cramps."

"Poor baby." Greta teased him nibbling her lower lip while rubbing the tip of his crown, his cum all over the bottom of her foot. "Any better?"

"Yeah! Thanks." He smiled as she backed her foot away but reached under the table as if scratching an itch. Gathering jizz on her fingers she coyly brought them back into sight and toyed with the rim of her wine glass. His cum trickling from her fingertip into her wine. Mona was oblivious. Licking her glass Greta winked at Sean as he put his dick away. Did that really happen? Fortunate for Sean he didn't know Greta was the Pastor's wife. It was better that way.

Gavin and Jim were nearing a fever pitch in fingering Sonya. Mona now asking Gavin about Olive. "So, Gavin? Where is Olive's mother?"

"Divorced her years ago. Glenda... found someone better than me. More money anyway. Only thing is her new husband didn't want kids, so I raised Olive on my own. Just as well, he's old and cranky, twenty-five years older than Glenda. Lives in Florida along the beach. He still hasn't figured out she's using him for his money. Eye candy kind of thing."

"Like me?" Sonya whimpered slightly. "I'm paid to be eye candy."

"Big bucks though."

"Technically I use men for big money."

"Yes, but they use you back, right?" Jim found him funny. Too true! Misty squirts were expressed around he and Gavin's fingers. With their wine glasses emptying Mona opts to order another round. It was getting too conversationally deep for her, physically deep for Sonya.

"I'll go get us another wine each." Mona scooting out led Gavin into capturing a peek up her borrowed dress. Mona's hairy snatch was appealing in her legs parting, but he had enough to deal with for the moment. In rising from her chair, she realized he was looking at her legs and flared her eyes. Nerves kicking in she stretched a bit in turning away without pondering the ramifications of her movement. Her stretchy dress lifted up three inches without warning. Not only did Gavin see her tight butt cheeks but the entire bar looking her way saw her hairy cunt. Embarrassed she tugged her skirt down and scurried with her wallet to the bar. Men were visually trailing her every step which she found completely unexpected. "Oh my God! What did I just do? I wasn't even thinking when I stretched. I'm not used to dresses so short and how much they wander. I have... entourage." She giggled under her breath.

Walking through the bar she found more than a few friendly, "Hello's." Courteously she smiled and responded with a blush. Reaching the bar, she found a vacant bar stool and climbed up on to it as she awaited the bartender to notice her. Legs crossed to hide any chances of a repeat performance she tapped her credit card on the bar. Hesitantly exploring those around her she saw men staring at her firm muscular legs. "God bless Bruce for helping me achieve these beauties." She mumbled. It became a challenge just keeping her skirt down on her hips. "The eyes... they're all over me. Goodness!" Yes, it was.

Back at the table things got interesting with Mona out of their hair. Greta Round had scooted closer to Sean and his hands went right up under the schoolgirl skirt. Fingers sinking inside Greta she kissed Sean without concern. To Sean's left both Gavin and Jim scooted Sonya into a slouch and brought each of her legs over their laps. Joining forces, they finger fucked her into a quiet riot. Guys were torn between the table and in Mona. Females alike. How was this even a religious establishment? It was a den of sin, and the congregation was all in.

Cumming hard on Gavin and Jim's doubled up fingers Sonya squirted under the table making a mess on the floor and centerpiece table mount. A few sloshy minutes later Greta added to her puddle. Thumbs up all around at the show Gavin, Jim and Sean all shared soaked fingers in return. The women at the table cooed. Inspiration striking, Greta sat up straight and reached across the table. "Gavin? I need you to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"Go up to the bar and flirt with Mona as if you're a perfect stranger. She told she was fantasizing over a perfect stranger approaching her."

"Me? But I'm here with Sonya."

"I'll keep her company until you get back." Jim offered.

"She goes home with me." He pointed with a stern but playful reaction.

"Absolutely!" Sonya smiled, strangely smitten by his commitment. Maybe it was time for her to settle down. Gavin Branch was handsome, built, if not wealthy. A carpenter by trade at least he was good with his hands. Fingers a certain!

Hopping up Gavin rubbed his fingers off on the ass of his jeans and took a stroll to the bar. Uncertain quite how to achieve his goal he dared to look back at the table. To his shock he found both Greta and Sonya leaning over the laps of the Bower Brothers sucking their dicks. Rolling his eyes at Sonya as if she was already cheating on him, he sighed knowing full well what he was getting into with the redhead. Greta even more, knowing she was Pastor Round's wife. Fucked up Church he thought. "Why did I enroll Olive here? Stupid yet again Branch."