Starting Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda could sense that Sherry was enjoying the encounter. She brushed Sherry's blouse off her shoulders and as she pushed it down and off her back, she released the catch on Sherry's bra. The blouse fell onto the couch and their lips met again. This time with hunger. Linda's hands reached up and slid under the loose bra. She began to gently squeeze Sherry's breasts. Her thumbs ran over Sherry's nipples causing her to hum in appreciation.

Linda pulled back from the kiss momentarily. She whispered in Sherry's ear, "I would like to do to you what your best friend should have done." The goose bumps on Sherry's arms were all the answer she needed. She pulled Sherry to her feet and proceeded to strip her. Within moments Sherry was naked. Linda laid her down on the couch and kissed her again. Her hand wandered down Sherry's body until she found her mons. Her fingers slid down into her wetness and began to stroke, her thumb rubbing against her clit. Sherry was beyond turned on. Her arousal was boundless.

Linda continued to kiss Sherry while she manipulated her pussy closer and closer to orgasm. She finally broke the kiss and quickly moved down Sherry's body, kissing her way toward her crotch. She pulled Sherry's legs apart and moved her head between them. Her tongue quickly licked up Sherry's slit and swirled around her clit. She sucked Sherry's clit between her lips and flicked it with her tongue. Sherry orgasmed explosively.

Linda released Sherry's clit from her mouth and moved back up the couch. Sherry grabbed her around the neck and pulled her to her mouth. Their kiss was filled with passion and lasted for an eternity. Gradually they drew apart. Sherry drowsily smiled up at Linda, "Wow! That was amazing but now I feel weird."

Linda looked at Sherry curiously, "How so?"

"I'm laying here naked in the afterglow, and you are still dressed and probably horny."

Linda laughed, "I'm just fine thank you. My needs will be met don't you worry. This was about you not me. I wanted to give this to you. And, I have to say, you taste really good."

The two women spent the next fifteen minutes touching and kissing before Linda helped Sherry stand and get dressed. When the guys got home, they would have never guessed what had happened. They wouldn't be in the dark for long.

Sherry took her husband to the bedroom as soon as he walked in the front door. She began to unbutton his shirt as she started telling him about her afternoon with Linda. By the time she had him naked she was telling him about the kissing and his erection was rock hard. He entered her as she told him about the couch and Linda's oral ministrations. The orgasms that followed for both were mind blowing. Remarkably similar things were happening simultaneously at the Bronski house.

*****************************

The following Saturday the couples met at the Bronski house. They had decided to play cards as they socialized, and Linda thought it was a golden opportunity to get the Lane's collective feet a bit wetter. They had played a few hands when Linda decided to spice things up a bit, "Hey guys. This is kind of boring. How about we make it a bit more interesting?"

That got everyone's attention. She continued, "How about a tame game of strip poker? Just down to underwear? How about it?"

She was pleasantly surprised at the mild, almost afterthought, resistance. Soon they were playing, and strip poker working as it does, within the hour they were all sitting around the table in their underwear. Again, the Bronski's acted like it was no big deal. After the first half hour sitting around in their underwear the Lanes felt comfortable, but also excited by the sexual overtones. They reverted back to regular card playing until they were so buzzed that they couldn't concentrate on the cards anymore. The Lanes decided it was time to go home.

Ted stood up from the table along with everyone else. He casually walked around the table and pulled Sherry into his arms. He leaned down and planted his lips on hers. He kissed her slowly for about a minute before letting her go. Sherry looked a little wobbly after the kiss. She turned to see her husband kissing Linda. If the swelling in his underwear was any indication, he was definitely enjoying it. The kiss ended a moment later.

The couple looked confused for a moment, then moved toward their clothes. They dressed and said their goodbyes before heading out the door. A short walk later they were in their own house. They were on each other kissing passionately as soon as the door was closed. They stripped on the way to the couch and fell on it. Within moments his cock was firmly buried in her. Mark slowly stroked into his wife, "It looked like you enjoyed kissing Ted."

Sherry moaned into her husband's neck, "If the hard swelling pressing against my stomach was any indication, he enjoyed it too."

Her statement invigorated Mark and he began long stroking deep into her. They fucked liked bunnies and came just as quickly, although much more passionately. A short time later they were in bed and fast asleep.

The next morning the couple was sitting in the kitchen. Mark sipped from his cup of coffee, then looked at his wife, "Am I right that last night made us both horny as hell?"

Sherry smiled at her husband's remark, "Yeh, I think that is an accurate statement. The question is, how far do we let this go? You know that they want to fuck us. Are you ready for that? Are you ready to watch me with another man?"

Mark took her words to heart, "I don't know what I am ready for at this point. What I do know is so far it has been fun, and it has certainly jazzed up our sex life. Not that I am complaining about how it was before.

"I guess the main thing is my love for you is unchanged. I trust you to make good decisions and I will do my best to do the same."

Sherry kissed her husband lightly, "I agree. I admit I find Ted and Linda attractive sexually. It really helps that they are our friends. So, just go with the flow until we decide the water is too deep to go any farther?"

Mark smiled at his wife, "Sounds like a plan to me. Have fun with Linda while Ted and I hit the golf course."

An hour later Sherry and Linda were on Linda's back patio in bikinis getting some sun. They hadn't been at it long before Linda stood up, "Fuck this bikini stuff. I want an all over tan." She proceeded to strip off her bikini and laid back down. Sherry was shocked at first, but they had privacy and eventually she though 'What the fuck. Why not'. She stood and stripped off her bikini as well.

Before she could lay back down Linda looked up at her, "Do my back before you lay down, then I can do yours."

Sherry grabbed the tanning lotion and poured it on her hands. She slowly spread the lotion on Linda's back, her hands gliding over Linda's smooth skin. She realized that she was enjoying rubbing the lotion on her friend. She continued down her back, skipping her butt to start on her legs. She gradually worked her way up Linda's legs until she reached her butt. Her hands seemed to naturally gravitate to the tight globes, and she didn't resist. She squeezed each globe as she caressed the liquid onto her skin. Linda was making pleasant noises as she did.

Soon enough she finished and laid down on her own lounger. Linda languidly rose and moved over to her. Sherry felt the oily hands begin to caress her back. She fell into a state between asleep and awake as her body tingled from the attention. Soon enough Linda worked her way down just as Sherry had done to her. As Linda worked her way up Sherry's legs, she found herself getting aroused. The closer Linda got to her crotch the more aroused she became. She began to quietly moan when Linda began to manipulate her ass as she rubbed in the lotion. Finally, she felt Linda's hands leave her body. She was nearly asleep but also very horny.

The women laid on their stomachs and let the sun do its work. They may have dozed off for a while but eventually it was time to roll over. Sherry reached for the oil so she could spread it on her front. Linda looked over, "let me do that for you."

Sherry paused, set the bottle down, and stood, "Nope, enough of this. Let's go inside and you can teach me how to eat pussy. Now, before I change my mind."

Linda was on her feet in an instant, "Are you sure? Please tell me you are sure because I want you so bad, I can't stand it."

Sherry's nod was all Linda needed. The two women grabbed their bikinis and went inside. Linda escorted Sherry to the bedroom and pulled her into a lusty kiss. Their hands ran over each other's slick backs and began to spread the oil around to each other's breasts. Linda took Sherry's nipple into her mouth and sucked a groan from Sherry. Sherry reciprocated by taking Linda's nipple into her mouth while her hand began to play with Linda's pussy. The two women fell onto the bed.

Sherry kissed her way down Linda's body as Linda lay panting from arousal. Linda readily spread her legs as Sherry approached her pussy. Linda stopped Sherry for a moment, "Maybe I should go clean up a bit. I'm probably sweaty."

Sherry shook her head, "No, I can smell you and it's turning me on. I want you just the way you are."

With that said Sherry lowered her mouth to her friends excited pussy. Her tongue came out and she tentatively licked Linda's slit. The answering moan from Linda told Sherry that she was on the right track. Sherry began licking up and down Linda's slit, pausing to lick her clit on each upstroke of her tongue. Linda's fingers slid through Sherry's hair as her excitement built. She pulled Sherry hard against her groin as her orgasm built and built. It seemed to build forever until she thought her head would explode. Suddenly the dam broke, and an amazing orgasm took over her body. She arched her back and her fingers gripped her friends head tightly as she squirmed through the massive orgasm.

Sherry and Linda spent the next two hours exploring their new intimacy. Finally, after an intense sixty-nine the two women lay panting and sated on the bed. They laid in each other's arms kissing and just being close for the next half hour. Linda was stroking Sherry's frazzled hair as she held her, "I love you Sherry."

Sherry looked up at her friend, "I love you too."

"No, I mean I think I am falling in love with you."

Sherry looked concerned, "We can't do that. I love my husband more than anything in this world. I can't fall in love with you. It wouldn't be right."

Linda let out a chuckle, "Sweety we are human. We can love as many people as we allow ourselves. I am not asking you to leave your husband. That would make you unhappy and your happiness is very important to me. I am just asking to love you too, nothing more. Do you have room in your heart for me?"

Sherry kissed Linda, "Of course I do. I'm just fearful of all this change. Mark and I have been monogamous up to this point. Anything different than that scares me. I need to talk with him before I make any commitments."

Linda stroked Sherry's hair, "I understand completely. I don't want to rush things either. It wasn't all that long ago that Jennifer left us. I loved her very much and I don't want you to be some sort of rebound response to that. I just felt I needed to be honest with you about where my feelings are going."

Sherry was quit for a moment. Finally, she spoke, "Linda you need to know that Mark and I might disappear overnight, no notice, no goodbyes. It is the life we have now. I can't tell you the details, but I will share the biggest secret I have with you. Please understand this is a life-or-death secret. Mark and I are in witness protection. If the bad guys get a sniff about our new life the FBI will move us immediately. It would be devastating for both of us if we were suddenly gone."

Linda held Sherry tightly, "Your secret is safe with me. Please tell me it is ok to share it with Ted. I don't keep secrets from him."

Sherry was silent for a moment, then, "Yeh, that would be ok. Just please make sure he knows it goes no farther than him."

Linda gave her a hug, "And Sherry? I'm willing to take the chance if you are."

Later that day Mark arrived home and immediately cornered his wife in the bedroom. She had just gotten out of the shower and was still naked. He started to strip as he approached his wife, "Tell me about your day with Linda."

As Sherry began to share the story of applying tanning lotion, he guided her to the bed. He made passionate love to her as she gasped out the story of her afternoon of sapphic love. He was beyond aroused by her story and quickly reached orgasm. Sherry didn't mind at all that she didn't quite get there herself. She loved her husband and sometimes that is how things worked out. It wasn't like she hadn't had several wonderful orgasms earlier in the day.

As they laid together, she told him about her pillow talk with Linda, "she says she is falling in love with me, and I know I have feelings for her. Please understand I love you even more today than before. It is different with her. I love her as a woman and neither of us want to replace you."

Mark kissed his wife's cheek, "I can't say I'm not a little threatened by what you are telling me. I trust you though. If you are telling me that you will still love me then I guess I can adjust to sharing you with Linda. I assume Ted knows about this?"

Sherry nodded, "He is probably finding out right about now. There is something else he is finding out and I need you to trust me on this. I told her that we were in witness protection. I just couldn't have her falling in love with me just to have me possibly disappear."

Mark fidgeted a bit, "It doesn't give me a comfortable feeling, but I trust your judgement. Just, no one else. OK?"

"Absolutely."

*****************************

Weeks went by and the friendship between the two couples blossomed. Sherry and Linda's relationship grew, and both their husbands gained from their wives shared happiness. Mark's reservations went by the wayside as he saw the light in his wife's eyes brighten even more than before. If anything, their sex life had improved so, he had no complaints in that area. Sherry proved even more affectionate than she had so it was a win-win.

The two couples had reached the point where they automatically stripped down to their underwear when their evenings at home together started. They had all amassed quite the collection of sexy underwear. They men no longer wore frumpy underwear. Mark commented to Sherry that if he had realized how comfortable his new boxer briefs where he would have changed over long ago. Sherry was glad he felt that way. She often gazed at him and noticed how hot he looked with his big bulge showing. She could not but also notice that Linda happily noticed his bulge as well.

One evening the Lanes arrived at the Bronski residence and were met at the door by a young man wearing only a pair of red silk boxer underwear. Mark raised an eyebrow in question as he looked at him. The young man laughed, "Hi! I'm Linda's brother William. I have heard so much about you and it is nice to finally meet you. Please come in."

The Lanes had weeks ago forgone dressing for the visit. They both wore bathrobes for the short walk over to their neighbor. When they walked in the door William offered to take their robes. Shrugging inside, both shed their robes and handed them to him. Ted and a laughing Linda waited in the living room. Linda's eyes were shining, "Ha, I got you both. I can only imagine what you were thinking when Will answered the door."

Sherry waived her hand, "Oh shut up. We were fine. We see hot young men in their boxers all the time.

Mark leaned over to his wife, "Hot huh?"

Linda laughed, "OK. I admit I set you up a bit. This is, as you now know, my brother William. He prefers Will with friends by the way. He is also aware of Ted and my lifestyle and sometimes joins us in it. Now, let's get a drink and play some games."

As was usual during their get together, they started out playing games. Usually, it was a card game but because William was the fifth person, they decided to play a board game. Soon after the game was finished, they retired to the living room. By this point everyone had a pretty good buzz going. Ted walked over to the television and fussed around with the video player, "I want to play a little sexy video. If at any time you feel the least bit uncomfortable just say stop and I will happily turn it off."

The video started and it was obviously amateur in nature. That did not take away much from the content. The video started with an unknown woman sucking on Ted's rather impressive cock. Mark put his hand on Sherry's leg and rubbed it slowly. As the video progressed the woman made love to Ted's cock. Five minutes in she stood and led him to the couch that Mark and Sherry were sitting on right this moment.

The woman was wearing a diaphanous gown that was nearly transparent. She removed the gown to reveal a stunning nude body. She reclined on the couch, spread her legs, and drew them up. Ted moved forward and pressed his cock against her vaginal opening. He slowly slid his cock into her and they began to fuck. His long cock continued to stroke into the woman until it was obvious that she was in the throes of orgasm. Shortly thereafter he pulled his cock from her pussy. She quickly squatted on the floor and returned to sucking his cock. The muscles in his legs tensed as he began cumming into her mouth. Her throat worked as she swallowed his cum.

Mark's hand had been slowly caressing his wife's leg and had gradually worked its way up until his fingers began to brush across her pussy. She grabbed his hand with hers. Not because she didn't like it, but because she did. She couldn't help but notice that Will was firmly erect and that, combined with her husband's hand, and the big cock she had just saw on the screen, was getting her very aroused. She really didn't want to end the evening early just so she could go fuck her husband.

A new clip started. This time Linda was being thoroughly eaten by a young man while she squirmed in ecstasy. There was no doubt that the young man knew what he was doing. He brought her to orgasm twice over several minutes before finally standing. That is when everyone could see his massive erection. Linda took it in hand and began to suck it slowly deeper and deeper into her mouth. She sucked his cock for several minutes and his groans could be heard through the speaker. Finally, he pulled her head off his cock, "OK sis, that's enough. I need to fuck you."

Will, and it was Will, pushed his sister back onto the couch. She spread and raised her legs much like the last woman had and the Lanes' watched as Will slipped his cock deep into his sister. It was obvious that this was making love as much as fucking. The two clearly cared for each other but were also wildly in lust with each other. He continued to pump deep into his sister until they audience could see his cock swell and relax, only to swell again as he shot his cum deep within her.

The video ended to silence in the room. Linda looked over at the Lanes, "Too much?"

Mark was the first to speak, "Uhm no. Uhm, wow! That was very hot."

Mark looked at his wife in question. Sherry's face was flushed, "Uhm wow, uhm."

Linda giggled, "OK if you guys are all right, let's get refills on our drinks.

Mark took advantage of the break to pull his wife into the hallway. He kissed her hard then talked low to her, "Did that turn you on as much as it did me?

Sherry bit her lip, "That was hot as hell. And holy shit, Linda with her brother? I thought I was going to cum watching them."

Mark smiled at her, "So, we're good?"

"Yeh, we're good."

A few minutes later everyone gathered back in the living room. Linda stood up, "I would like for us to play a sexy game. I will explain and you can tell me if it is outside your comfort zone. The game requires that you do all the things you would normally do in foreplay except... with no hands and with your underwear on. That means that you must let your mouth do the work. Sherry, you have Ted, and we will flip a coin for Will, while I have Mark.