Starting Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you say? Are you in?"

Mark looked at his wife as she bit her lip. She nodded up at him, "I know you won't say stop but if I do will you be ok with it?"

He kissed his wife and then whispered into her ear, "Anytime you want to stop just say so. If you want more just let me know."

The couple nodded to Linda. Linda picked up a quarter from the coffee table, "Heads guys start. Tails girls start." She flipped the coin and heads came up.

"OK, now we flip for Will. Heads he goes with Sherry. Tails he goes with me." Again, the coin came up heads.

Will and Ted each took one of Sherry's hands and led her toward the couch. The two men had played the game before, and their movements were well coordinated. Both men began kissing Sherry's fingertips. Slowly they kissed their way up her arms, pausing to lightly lick the inside of her elbow. When they reached her shoulders, they kissed across until both sets of lips caressed her neck. Ted was the first to reach her lips and he kissed her deeply as Will kissed back down her shoulder. Sherry gasped against Ted's mouth as Will licked her nipple through her bra. Soon Ted broke the kiss and lowered his head to her other breast. He mimicked Will's action as Will raised his head and kissed her lips. Will extended the kiss and slid his tongue into her mouth.

Sherry was beyond turned on by their actions. She was already aroused before the game started. What these two men were doing to her should be criminal. It was just too addictive. It was all she could do not to use her hands. She wasn't sure that if she could whether it would be to stop them, or to pull them closer. She was breathing hard, and they had just started.

Mark had approached Linda but didn't waste time kissing her arms. He immediately kissed her lips and the two pressed their bodies together as the kiss both had wanted for weeks finally happened. Linda could feel Marks erection rubbing against her stomach. As well-endowed as her husband and brother were, Mark had them beat by a bit. She was so looking forward to feeling his cock. She also knew a bit of a cheat code for the game. Mark's cock was hard and erect. It had forced its way out of his waist band and the last three inches were sticking above it. As far as she was concerned it was part of his belly now and was free game for her mouth. Soon enough she would get to that. There was quite a bit of giggling between the two as they maneuvered their way to the love seat.

When Will broke the kiss with Sherry he whispered into her ear, "Lie down on the couch." She did not hesitate to follow his instructions. As she leaned back both men began to lick and kiss her body. Ted moved down between her legs and beginning at her feet kissed his way upward, gradually moving her legs apart as he went. Will licked her nipples through her thin bra before returning to her lips. His kisses were accompanied by Teds' arrival at her thighs.

Will moved back down to Sherry's nipples while Ted was gradually working his way up her thighs. The closer he got to the promised land the more aroused Sherry became. She honestly didn't know what she was going to do when he arrived there. She still wasn't sure whether to push him away or grab the back of his head and pull him forward. The decision was soon taken out of her hands.

Ted did indeed arrive at the promise land. His nose started at her entrance and traced her labia up to her clit, pressing against her silk panties just deep enough to increase her arousal. Will's mouth enveloped hers as the moan escaped her lips. Ted slowly ran his nose up and down her crotch, only occasionally pausing to lick her inner thigh. Sherry barely noticed, or maybe refused to notice, as Ted began pushing her legs farther and farther apart. When he had her positioned to his satisfaction his tongue came out of his mouth and replaced his nose as the appendage used to strum against her pussy.

Ted was well versed in eating pussy. More importantly, he was well versed in teasing pussy to near orgasmic levels through a woman's underwear. He had played this game often and was very good at it. It had never mattered to him as much as it mattered right now. He wanted very much to bring as much ecstasy as possible to his sweet and beautiful neighbor.

His tongue tickled at her barely covered clit. He knew he wouldn't make it over sensitive because of the barrier the panties made. The ones she was wearing were a perfect cloth for the game. Not too thick as to take away from the sensations, but not so thin as to make the sensations too intense. This game was all about building desire. He could tell he was being successful by the squirming of Sherry's hips and the way she pressed herself against his tongue.

Will kissed his way down her neck, then nipped at her erect nipples through the bra. He moved back up, kissed her lightly on the lips, and whispered into her ear, "Your turn."

While Sherry was being tortured into a near orgasmic state Mark had his mouth on Linda's pussy like a sucker fish. His tongue was beating a drumbeat against her clit. Her legs had long since wrapped around his head and she was clenching him tight against her. She had played this game often too, but no one had brought her this close to orgasm this fast before. As that thought cleared her mind it exploded with the sensations from her orgasm. 'Holy shit! This guy is good' crossed her post orgasmic mind. She really couldn't wait for her turn.

At Will's words Sherry almost froze. The sensations running through her body overwhelmed her urge to resist at this point. She promised herself that she would stop if someone tried to poke something in her. A hard cock plunging into her pussy sounded really good right about now, but it wasn't going to happen, probably. Will and Ted would have smirked if they could read her mind in that moment. Their goal was to make this amazing woman orgasm, as much, and as often, as possible.

Mark knew that the wetness in Linda's panties wasn't just his saliva. He didn't drool that much when he was teething as an infant. Her legs finally released him, and she looked down at him with lust filled eyes. She looked over at the couch and grinned before stating loudly, "Girls turn!"

Mark stood with his crotch at Linda's mouth level. She sat up on the love seat, leaned forward, and ran her tongue up the bulge in his underwear. She didn't stop at the waistband but continued up his erect cock as it stuck out above it. She snaked her tongue around the head, between it and his belly. Her lips sucked on his head, pulling it away from his belly. That was all the room she needed as she slid her mouth around and sucked his cock head into her mouth.

For Mark the feeling was beyond intense. On one hand his cock was being bent against his underwear. On the other, the most amazing mouth was on the head of his cock. Linda continued to suck his cock into her mouth. Inch by inch she worked her way down, shoving his waist band down with her chin as she went. She was quite adept at the process and soon had as much of Mark's cock as she could take in her mouth.

Sherry laid on the couch rapidly approaching orgasm from Ted's ministrations. Will rose up and rubbed his silk covered cock lightly against her lips. Instinctively, she stuck out her tongue and began to run it up and down his cock. She could feel it flexing against her tongue and that was nearly all she could take. This young stud was rubbing his cock against her mouth while her pussy was on fire from desire. Will was soon exposed above his waistband as well and while Sherry did not have Linda's experience, she still had a tongue and she used it deftly to lick his cock head. She licked his head twice before it all became too much, and she came in her panties.

She moaned and licked at Will's cock while thrashing through the orgasm. Finally, an infinite time later, she lay gasping. The two men looked at her with lust and that decided things for her. She looked over at Linda and her husband and watched for a moment as Linda sucked his cock deep. If Mark was ok with this then she really wanted to continue, "Mark honey?"

"Uh huh, uh, yes, dear, uh?"

"I don't want to stop. Is that ok?"

Linda paused her sucking and Mark looked over at his wife, "I love you more than anything and I want to watch you cum. You go right ahead and have fun."

Sherry smiled at him then looked up at Will. She reached up with her hands and began to pull down his underwear. Ted was pulling her panties off at the same time. Will dropped his underwear and reached behind her to release her bra as Sherry leaned forward to take him fully in her mouth. He dropped the bra to the floor and caressed her hair as she sucked his cock.

Linda pulled Mark's underwear down and off. She quickly stood and removed her own before pushing him down onto the love seat. She climbed on his hips and lowered her own, feeding his cock into her drenched pussy. Slowly, but surely, she fed his cock into her very receptive pussy. It felt so good and filling she didn't know if she could stand it. He had a magnificent cock and it felt so damn amazing sliding in. He bumped against her cervix as he bottomed out. Both groaned and their lips met in passion.

Ted had returned to Sherry's pussy to lick a bit more but soon moved up her body. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it hard as his cock spread open her entrance and slowly drove inside. Sherry's orgasm was immediate and intense. She couldn't believe she was sucking a young stud's cock while her best friend's husband fed his cock into her pussy. It was ecstasy, it was magic, and it was driving her insane with lust.

At some point Will and Ted must have signaled each other because Sherry felt both men slowly slide out of her. She opened her eyes in curiosity and watched as Will moved between her legs. He looked at her and smiled lustily as he rubbed his cock up and down her slit. His cockhead entered her, and he sank in deep. Sherry's response was a moan. She then pulled his head down and kissed him hard. He long stroked deep into her for several minutes. Her legs wrapped around his hips and her hips thrust up from the couch to meet him. He slowed and whispered, "We are leaving out Ted. Roll over. I want to do you doggie style."

Linda rode Mark hard but Mark sensed that she was getting tired. He grabbed her ass with both hands and flipped her onto her back. He raised up and shoved her legs back giving him full access to her pussy. He began to long stroke faster and faster as she whimpered and moaned. She began to orgasm again as he pounded into her. Soon she was experiencing the best orgasm of her young life. It just wouldn't stop. She was near her breaking point when Mark bent over her, "Linda, I'm gonna cum!"

Linda kissed him hard, "Cum for me baby. Fill me up!"

Mark couldn't hold back a second longer he plunged deep into her and froze as the first orgasmic spasm swept through his cock. He pumped his cock out and in deep again as another spurt of cum shot from him. Four more times he erratically pumped his cock, and four more times Linda felt his cum hit her cervix. The sensation was indescribable, and she loved every second of it.

In the afterglow, the couple stayed connected. Mark's cock was still hard and in no danger of falling out soon. The couple watched as Sherry was being thoroughly serviced by Will and Ted.

Will had picked up the pace and was long stroking fast into Sherry. Sherry took as much of Ted's cock deep into her mouth as she could. She felt him begin to swell and suddenly the first spurt of his cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed it greedily in anticipation of the next spurt. She didn't have to wait long. Ted continued to swell and shoot his cum into her mouth. She screamed out her orgasm around his cock as Will continued to fuck her hard. Moments later she felt Will's cum shooting into her pussy. It seemed endless and she loved every shot of it.

Sherry lovingly sucked Ted's softening cock as Will leaned over her back in sexual exhaustion. She had never been so thoroughly fucked. A twinge of guilt swept over her but was soon cast aside. She and Mark had just had sex with people they cared about deeply. There was nothing to feel guilty about. Will pulled his cock from her cum filled pussy and helped her roll onto her back. He and Ted took turns kissing her and caressing her in the afterglow.

Mark kissed Linda deeply, then stood. He walked over to his wife and pulled her to her feet. He took her into his arms and kissed her deeply. When their lips finally parted, he smiled at her, "You looked amazing. I loved watching you cum.

The two women went to the bathroom and the guys quietly pulled their underwear back on. When the girls returned from the bathroom the guys took turns kissing them lovingly. Ted hugged Sherry close, "Thank you for sharing yourself with me. It was wonderful."

Not to be outdone Will gathered her into his arms and kissed her deeply. When their lips parted, he kissed her neck then whispered into her ear, "You are the sexiest woman I have ever been with. I cannot wait until I can be with you again."

Shortly after Mark and Sherry pulled on their robes and headed home. Once they got there they fell into each other's arms. Mark kissed his wife deeply and with all the love he could express. She returned the kiss with enthusiasm. They nearly ran to the bedroom and were back in each other's arms on the bed within seconds. Their lovemaking took on an intensity that they had never experienced before. Their orgasms synced and they held each other close as they fell into a deep sleep.

*****************************

The night at the Bronski house marked a sea change in the relationship between the two couples. Now when they got together the hello kiss was not just a light kiss on the mouth, it was a deep and loving kiss between people who cared about each other very much. Love was blooming between the two couples. Each couple found that their love for their spouse was even stronger than before.

The two couples didn't have sex together every time that they got together, but they did so often and with much joy. Sherry and Mark always enjoyed sex with each other the most, but the intimacy they shared with Ted and Linda was none the less wonderful.

Linda decided that just maybe Sherry would like to try anal sex. Linda knew that she enjoyed it on occasion, depending on the circumstances and the size of the cock involved. Contrary to stories she had read, she had no wish to get her anus abused like a porn star. She could take her husband's cock but she wasn't sure she wanted to try anal with Mark or her brother.

One Sunday afternoon while the guys played golf Linda broached the subject with Sherry while they were recovering from a bout of love making, "Sherry sweety? Have you ever had a dick in your ass?"

Sherry was nonplussed, "A dick in my what!?"

Linda laughed, "Ok, that answers that question. I bet you have thought about it though. Mark is much too big for that, but I bet I could arrange for a Ted to break you in. It isn't as gross as it sounds. I have really enjoyed it on occasion. With the right preparations and the right lover, it can be a multi-orgasmic experience.

"Especially when you're getting double penetrated. There is nothing like two cocks rubbing together inside you. The orgasms are as intense as any I have had in my life. Add a third cock in your mouth and Katy bar the door!"

Sherry was dubious, "I don't know. I'll have to think about it, and I will definitely need to talk with Mark."

Linda kissed her lover, "You do that honey. Oh, by the way. We are having a small party next Saturday. Chance and Maggie will be there along with Will. There may be another couple as well. You and Mark must come. Consider it mandatory.

"Ted and I have been introducing you and Mark to our lifestyle as you well know. I need you to remember that the rules haven't changed. You only do what you and Mark are comfortable with. During one of our parties' folks can go all kinds of ways, but no one is forced or hurt. Oh, and none of that peeing and pooping stuff. That's just messy and gross.

"Worse case? You just hang out and watch because I can guarantee it will be hot as hell. So, what do you think?"

Sherry smiled at her friend, "It sounds like a lot of fun. I'll talk to Mark, and I am sure he will agree. In the meantime, this pussy isn't going to eat itself!"

A few hours later Sherry was in bed with her husband describing her afternoon with Linda while he fucked her brains out. In the afterglow she told him about the party, and he readily agreed that it would be fun to watch at the minimum. They would decide how much they wanted to participate as the party progressed.

The week went by and Saturday arrived. Linda showed up at Sherry's door as soon as the guys left to play golf. She was carrying a small bag with her. She walked into the house as Sherry was finishing her morning coffee. The two women greeted each other with a kiss and Linda sat down, "I want to get you ready for some fun just in case you decide you want to participate."

Sherry looked at her friend and lover dubiously, "You mean anal, don't you?"

Linda grinned, "Yep and contrary to the stories we have been reading you need to be ready. Don't eat anything the rest of the day. You can eat at the party, but we don't want anything making its way through your system until then.

"Now, come with me. We are going to give you an enema!"

Sherry was shocked, "Uhm, I don't know about that."

Linda grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet, "Trust me. It will be fun. You will feel nice and clean when we finish."

Linda did it right. She got her friend's libido stirred up with kisses and foreplay. She caressed Sherry's clit as she squeezed the enema bottle and filled her friend's ass. She stroked her to an orgasm as the liquid did its work. Shortly thereafter Sherry was cleaned out and ready. Sherry got into the shower and Linda joined her. Sherry had become extremely horny thinking about the possibility of anal sex. She was also apprehensive, but Lisa's touch as they showered calmed her and helped her focus on the joy of being with her lover.

That afternoon when Mark returned home, she sat down on his lap, "Sweety, Linda spent this morning preparing me for anal sex. I don't know if I really want to do it, but she wanted me to be ready just in case."

She could feel his cock suddenly spring to life under her ass, "You like that idea, don't you?"

Mark grinned at her, "Yeh, I really do. I know right now you think I am too big for that, but the idea of watching you get your ass fucked really turns me on. Who knows, maybe if you like it, we can try it."

Sherry kissed her husband, "Don't get your hopes up. I can't imagine having that big cock of yours in my ass and not screaming in pain. That wouldn't be fun at all.

"Anyway, I haven't decided anything. If the circumstances are perfect and the cock is small enough, I might try it. Linda wants to see me double penetrated and with a cock in my mouth."

Mark's groan of arousal surprised Sherry. His cock was jumping in his pants. She moved off his lap and sank to the floor. Mark knew what she wanted and immediately dropped his shorts and underwear to the floor. Sherry took his cock in her mouth and within seconds he was spurting cum down her throat. In all their sexual history Mark had never cum so fast. He had flooded her mouth with cum.

*****************************

Mark and Sherry walked over to their friend's house, entered, and hung their robes on the coat tree by the door. Hearing them enter, Ted and Linda moved to greet them. The welcome kiss took a few minutes and resulted in an already excited Lane couple being that much more turned on. The two couples walked into the front room. Will was there along with the George couple. Another couple was there as well and Linda did the introductions, "Sherry, Mark, this is Don and Holly Rogers." Hugs and handshakes were exchanged.