Starting Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the photographer left, Jolene called me into her office and told me lots of stuff about how to behave and gave me lots of does and don't-does. Finally, around 4 she indicated we were done. Disappointed because I'd thought she might have wanted to follow up on her interest in my 7 and 3/4 inches and hungry because I hadn't had breakfast or lunch, I headed over to my apartment over the bike shop.

When I got back to the building where my place was, there around the back of the store where my entry was, I heard a familiar voice: "Hey you really look sharp in the blue blazer." It was Lisa in her car. "You hungry?"

Over late lunch/early dinner, she didn't take long getting around to asking about the happenings on my first 'date' for J & B. I'm not the kiss-and-tell type, but she conducted an inquiry that would have put the 15th century Spanish inquisitors to shame and before long, not only was I giving her all the nitty-gritties, I actually enjoyed doing it. About the time when Jolene had recruited me for the 'date' with Denise, it had crossed my mind that Lisa might be deeply pissed. Quite the contrary seemed to be the case -- she seemed genuinely curious and the more I told her, the more her face sparkled.

Walking out of the restaurant she made the proposal I was expecting -- namely ducking down in her Ford so she could get me in her house without the neighbors seeing. We had a couple gin-tonics in the living room and made out a little on the couch before she let on what the evening's program would be.

Lisa went up to her bedroom first and told me to wait around 10 minutes before coming. When I came in, she was wearing a green dress and standing in front of her dresser, the top of which used to be covered with brushes, hand mirrors, photos and all sorts of decorations. Now on the dresser top, there were only a couple of pillows and a tube of KY. Turning her head slightly, she let me know that I wouldn't have to put on a rubber. "After all, Dr. Henley said you were healthy."

Except that I needed to lube up for Lisa, I pretty much replicated what I'd done with Denise. There was a difference though - Lisa was wilder and really enjoyed looking at herself in the mirror as she went over the top. The other thing different was that she insisted on me staying inside her after I came. "Your 5 1/4 inches soft is bigger than Ray's --my husband's name is Ray. You're bigger soft than he is hard."

No objection on my part, I'm a big fan of the post-fuck soak. Predictably, I got hard inside of her and we had another really good go at it. Afterwards, exhausted, we showered, went to bed and fell asleep pretty quickly.

Hours later, we were awakened by a noise downstairs and then we heard footsteps. The only weapon I could think of was a bedside lamp and I was trying to unplug it when from downstairs a man's voice called: "Lisa, it's me! Ricky's lawyer got me out early!"

To Lisa I whispered "What the fuck?"

Whispering sharply: "It's my husband Ray! Quick, grab your clothes and hide under the bed!" Lisa thought to put some of the stuff back on the dresser top and managed to get back in bed just as the bedroom door swung open.

That's when I realized that being 'separated' from her husband had meant that he had been in the pen. I was also pretty glad that we'd been too pooped to fuck in bed because he would've noticed the wet spot on the sheets. The big question was how would Lisa handle him and how the hell was I going to get out of there?

What followed was to be a voyeur's dream. The trouble was, I was too damn scared to really enjoy it -- trapped in a room with a career criminal with mob connections and his wife whom I'd been shagging.

Lisa, excitedly and sternly: "Ray, you scared the hell out of me! I didn't expect you out for months." Then much softer and sweetly "It's so great to see you again and have you back home. Oh Ray, I missed you so!"

Ray, sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling off his socks: "I missed you too Baby."

From my cramped position under the bed I saw his pants drop. No sooner had he tossed his shirt away when his legs disappeared from my view and I heard him lie down on the bed next to Lisa. Then sounds of kissing, bodies squirming and two voices, male and female, proclaiming their everlasting love for one another. Then his shorts and tee shirt dropped over the edge of the bed. Was that really the woman I'd fucked twice less than a few hours before? Lisa was either a highly talented actress or she was a wanton sexual libertine -- or maybe both.

Then the bodies shifted position and I heard Lisa's moaning with pleasure. The lack of rhythmic thumping told me he must be giving her head. In spite of my precarious position, I had the presence of mind to wonder if he'd be licking up any of my semen. Her squeal told me he'd brought her all the way and then there was more shifting of bodies.

Ray, disgustedly: "Shit, I forgot to pick up some rubbers!"

Lisa, sweetly: "They're in the little box in the nightstand where they always were."

Ray: "Still there after a year?"

Lisa, whispering sweetly: "Well I did take one out now and then just to remind myself of how it'd be if you were here kneeling between my legs."

Ray: "And then?"

Lisa: "Oh, I'd roll it onto a deo bottle."

Ray: "You mean you used a deo bottle as a dildo?"

Lisa: "No silly man. That was just a lead up to -- well you know."

Ray: "Did you think of me when you rubbed your pussy?"

Lisa: "You know I did Honey. Oh Ray I've so much missed having you here. Missed having you put your big dick in me. Come closer so I can put the rubber on you."

Then after hearing bodies shifting position, tearing of foil wrapping and giggling, Lisa: "Ray, the KY, it's in the box too."

Ray, teasingly protesting: "But you were pretty wet already and I slobbered in your pussy too."

Lisa: "Your tongue didn't go in my vagina like your penis will. You know what you need to do, put a little KY where my vagina is and then put some on the rubber too."

There was more moving of bodies, giggling and then I could hear his weight settle on her and from her outward gasp, I knew he had entered her.

I wondered if I should try escaping while he was in the throes of passion or wait till he fell asleep. Still naked because there wasn't enough room to dress under the bed, I'd have to be sure and take all my clothes when I slid out. I decided to wait till Ray slept, of course taking the chance that I might have to piss long before then.

Gradually, the flesh smacking and slapping and the bed thumping got more and more intense. Moans of pleasure, gasping, deep inhalations, yelps, squeals, you name it, all got louder and louder. I started wondering if Ray worked for Jolene too.

All that action, not two feet above my face, and with the woman I'd fucked no more than a few hours earlier. I started getting hard before the thought of my dilemma brought me back to my senses. Then some loud male grunts and a familiar female squeal told me they'd both gone over the summit. I wondered how deep their juices would soak into the mattress. Then it was quiet as they cuddled for several minutes.

Lisa, sharply: "Ray, the rubber!" The bed squeaked as he rose. "Oh, there's really a big gob in there." I imagined her holding it up and the two of them admiring his deposit. "Let's go shower, we're both all sticky."

As they got out of bed, I saw Lisa drop a hand down for me to see. Her upturned thumb jerking in the direction of the door to the hallway told me that I was to get out as soon as the getting was good. Upon hearing them talking and giggling in the shower, I slid out from under the bed and tiptoed downstairs carrying my clothes. Dressed again, I let myself out the front door. While walking back to my studio apartment, I couldn't help thinking about Lisa's acting talent. Or was she just so much more sexually liberated than the rest of the world - including myself?

Sunday

I woke up late Sunday morning wondering about my next date: Who? Where? When? After breakfast it finally sunk in that the escort work might mean that my handyman days were really over -- for good. Hell, I might even be able to live in a real apartment, not just an illegal studio in a strip mall shop.

Reflecting back on the events since that first morning at the Baker Street shelter, I started trying to put facts together just like cops do in a good crime thriller. No question, Lisa and Jolene were in cahoots and it had been Lisa's job to check out whether I could get it up and put out a respectable fuck. Then I kept coming back to how everything that happened in the week-long workup and grand finale in the B&B in West Virginia had seemed so spontaneous. If it was all planned, Jesus Christ, that woman ought to get an Oscar for a performance like that! But if it was just a performance, why did she pick me up after the meeting with Jolene?

Then I started mulling over what else was going on. Clearly, Lisa's husband Ray had criminal connections. Was he involved and did he know that Lisa conducted talent auditions? Were John and Martha involved? Was Jolene's business involved with the mob? Or maybe she just shared profits for protection against the police and competitors?

Was Doc Henley also involved? A physical like she gave me couldn't be standard medical practice.

All my mental ruminations only led to more questions. All I really knew for sure that I was going to be enjoying an improved quality of life, but at the same time, I knew I needed to be very careful.

Then it occurred to me that I hadn't even opened the envelope that Karen had given me. I knew it would show that they hadn't found any STD's, but would it show the size of my dick and the strength of my ejaculation? I ripped open the envelope. Sure enough the dick and ejaculation data were all there. But why did they need to do that for Jolene? It could only be that Jolene wanted to confirm Lisa's evaluation. Sure they were friends but there's the old saying 'Trust is good, control is better.'

Glancing at the envelope, the 'K' followed by the 10 digit number again caught my eye. With Lisa's husband back and taking my place in their bedroom, I started thinking about giving 'K' for Karen a ring. After a late breakfast and a Sunday afternoon nap, I got the nerve up to call. Karen sounded surprised to hear from me and was a little standoffish at first, but she quickly warmed up and we arranged to meet the following Sunday for brunch -- at her apartment.