All Comments on 'Starting Over Ch. 02'

by jasonatwood01

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

This story is already hot n sexy, I am hoping it goes where I think it might. Could there be more babies in this family soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Getting better (I think). It seems like you are getting into the characters more in chapter 2. That would be a good thing. I have been reading stories here for a while and found I like the stories better with interesting characters. I also score them higher. You still have some errors with the wrong words, but the flow is a little better. That's my 2 cents. Looking forward to see what mom has in store. Make it interesting please. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good stories. Especially given they are your first and second..Looking forward too reading more of your stories.

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 3 years ago

Good story, but the spelling mistakes and grammar are a distraction.

EhwkyEhwkyover 3 years ago

I would have given it a 5 except for the ending. not good!

postoak2020postoak2020over 3 years ago

Need a proof reader. Flours used instead of flowers, mg instead of my

But that didnt ruin a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
" I held my clock deep Inside of her ....."

That is one of many mistakes which didn't help your writing. Much of the dialogue is unreal, lacks credibility and as for the ending, come on, get real, that's ridiculous.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

When you held your clock inside your sister as you came, that was all for me.

If you don't care enough about your writing to read through it after you vomit it out and before you hit the publish button, then how can you expect us to care enough about it to read more?

surfinthrusurfinthruover 3 years ago
Spelling & grammar are horrible

As others have stated, good story, horrible grammar and spelling is VERY distracting. Would have rated it higher without those distractions. Get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get an editor

At least 40 writing errors. Get an editor.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Good Story, Bad Spelling

I very much enjoyed both parts and eagerly await the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending

Should have left Mom out of it. Had them move away together living as husband and wife. Maybe mom comes for a visit later

ShhhSecretTimeShhhSecretTimeover 3 years ago

I loved the flow and pace of the story. Beautiful tenderness and I can’t wait to read more from this story line. Some of the other comments are too harsh with the words they use but the sentiment is true that you should read it through thoroughly or ask someone to do it for you. Overall, a beautiful story that could build and build. I can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: Spelling & grammar are horrible

For example:<P>

sisters -- plural<P>

sister's -- possessive<P>

sisters' -- plural possessive

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I assume

you are not a native speaker, if even a non-native speaker can find so many misspellings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just some input

I'm enjoying the story, but your grammar is atrocious. Seriously consider getting an editor. Or at the very least someone with better spelling skills to proofread what you've written. The stories could garner 5 stars if you could clean it up. Looking forward to reading(and not having to interpret)more.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
great story

isn't it amazing how people who cannot write publishable stories think it is their job to criticize those that do? and do it anonymously?. keep writing i look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Looking forward to mum joining them

johncan6johncan6about 3 years ago
Super

The Mom should join them and three of them live sexy life.....Hope they get pregnant too.....

JobewonJobewonalmost 3 years ago

It is a great story! Please continue, I am looking forward to more.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

AN EDITOR WOULD MAKE FOR MUCH BETTER SCORES...GOOD STORY, BUT I COULD ONLY GIVE YOU 4 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Held my attention all the way through. Very good plot. I am really interested reading at least two parts that include the son and the mother together. Love that mom!!

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 2 years ago

Maybe Jack will grow up a little with mom living with them. I like the idea of some mom and daughter action.

Bra46Bra46over 1 year ago

Reading these linked stories a second time, several years later, makes them all the better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous