Starting Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on? You're acting weird," I said.

"Nothing... I'm just in a good mood."

"Huh okay," I replied suspiciously.

We arrived home a short time later. I watched my sisters ass sway side to side as I followed her inside. I went to my room to get changed into something more comfortable. My eager cock directing me to my sisters room hoping to catch her changing. Her room was empty. There was a single pair of black satin thong cut panties laying open on her bed. Strangely I didn't recognise them. I walked over to the bed and picked them up. They were bigger than my sisters other pairs. I found the inside of the gusset with a thin white stain stretching across. I brought them to my nose inquisitively inhaling deeply. The scent was different. Slightly stronger and muskier. My cock ached in my jeans. I quickly pulled it out and began stroking it as my primal arousal overtook me.

"How do you like the smell of your mums panties?" My sister asked, startling me from the corner of the room.

My eyes widened and I dropped the panties away from my nose and turned towards my sister. "What? What do you mean?"

"They are mums panties, I took them from her laundry basket... I new you had the hots for her," Sarah replied, grinning triumphantly.

"Sarah, what are you doing? That's just wrong, you can't do that."

"You like smelling your sisters panties, why is it wrong to smell your mums?"

"I.. I.. I.. It just is."

"Just relax," Sarah said in a lower tone as she walked seductively over to me dropping her dress over her shoulders.

Sarahs dress hit the floor revealing her exquisite body. Slowly shhe dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Here, let me help you with that," She said as she grasped my large cock in her hands.

I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself, Sarahs touch felt so good and the smell of my mums panties was like a spell controlling my actions.

Sarah began stroking my cock as she watched my actions intently, her own arousal building.

"I want you to fuck my throat again," Sarah cooed. "But not like this..."

Sarah climbed to her feet then positioned herself laying on her back on the bed with her head extending over the edge. I knew what she wanted and I was more than happy to oblige.

I positioned myself behind her head and lowered my cock to her mouth. Her tongue reached out and teased the tip as her hand searched down between her legs. Tingles shot through my body as the wetness of Sarahs tongue traced the underside of my cock. Her hand was now under her panties and eagerly rubbing her clit. Without hesitation I dipped the head of my cock into between her lips and began working the first few inches in and out of her mouth. As her saliva began coating my cock I worked my length in deeper and deeper, causing a bulge to appear in her throat with each stroke. Sarahs wanting moans encouraged my oral fucking. I began working up speed as my mushroom head repeatedly bashed the depths of her throat. Every few strokes I would fully engorge my cock in her mouth until my pelvis pressed against her lips and my balls rubbed against her nose.

My cock fully withdrew from Sarahs mouth allowing her to regain her breath. My cock was now completely coated in her salvia. This time, Sarah worked her hand up and down my slick shaft as her fingers pumped into her pussy. Her mouth now reached for my swollen balls, slobbering on each of them individual. My mums panties remained held to my nose as I used my other hand to take over stroking my cock over my sisters face. My knees quivered in pure arousal and pleasure.

Sarahs tongue began creeping deeper under my balls. I shifted my weight forwards and spread my stance wider to allow Sarahs tongue to run along my taint.

"Ahhhhhh.." I groaned, continuing to stroke my cock.

Sarahs tongue was now penetrating my asshole. I had never had my asshole touched and it felt incredible. Her wetness ran around my rim eagerly, every now and then stiffening to enter my hole. My balls churned at my impending orgasm. I quickly stepped back from my sisters face ended the onslaught on my asshole.

"Turn around I want to eat you pussy."

Sarah replied only with a look of lust, quickly spinning on her back to bring her ass to the edge of the bed. Her legs spread wide open giving me full access to her panty covered pussy as I knelt down next to the bed with my cock still in hand. I tactically placed kisses down her inner thighs reaching closer towards her goodness. Sarahs body shook at each kiss. Her familiar smell returned to my nose as I withdrew my mothers panties and took in my sisters scent. I pulled her panties to the side, unable to wait any longer to get my prize. Her pussy was swollen and slick with her juices. It looked so succulent. I dove my tongue in taking a long stroke up her pussy from her hole to her clit. Her pussy tasted so sweet and felt warm against my tongue. I made sure to lap up all of her overflowing nectar along her outer lips. Sarah moaned in pleasure bucking her hips into my tongue in response. My efforts soon focused to her clit as I built a circular rhythm with my tongue.

I lapped up her juices as I continued my tongue assault on her clit. Every time I could sense or orgasm building I moved my tongue away from her clit causing Sarah to groan in frustration. I pulled off her panties and pushed her legs wider, rolling her hips slightly up from the bed. Her ass cheeks spread and exposed her beautiful tiny hairless asshole. It was tinted faintly pink and gaped ever so slightly, inviting penetration. Her pussy juices had leaked down causing the ring to shine. I searched my tongue down past her pussy and between her cheeks.

"Yes, lick my asshole! Pleeeaasse," Sarah exclaimed.

I wasted no time and mimicked my action on her clit, circling my tongue around her hole. The sweet taste of her pussy juice mixed with the bitter fragrance of her asshole, filling my senses. I stiffened my tongue and fucked it in and out continuously.

"Ohhh yeahhh! do you like licking your little sister pretty pink asshole."

"Fuck yes I love it!"

My arousal continued to build. I wanted any sister to cum. I returned mg efforts to her clit, this time not stopping. Around and around I spread my tongue over her clit in rhythmic motions. Sarahs hips matched what I was doing as she rubbed against my face grabbing a handful of my hair.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm going to cuuuummmm."

Torrents of liquid squirted onto my face coating my tongue and chin. Sarahs screamed out in pleasure as her hips quivered uncontrollably. The taste of her cum filled my mouth and encouraged me to keep licking. A few more spurts dribbled out as her grinding began to slow. I was dripping from my chin down into my chest.

"Oh my god! That's never happened to me before... Did I just squirt?"

"Yeah you did and it was fucking hot!"

"Please stick your dick inside of me, I need it now."

Getting up off my knees Sarah wrapped her hand around the back of my neck and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Her tongue lapped around my mouth, cleaning up all of her liquid. I reached down and guided my cock into her soaking wet pussy with ease. As we kissed I pumped my cock in and out of my sister. Sarah held the back of her knees and pulled them towards her chest causing my whole length to penetrate her fully. I stroked in and out from the tip of my cock to the base each time slapping my body against hers. Her moans bellowed loudly in time with my penetration.

Reaching down i grabbed my mother and sisters dirty panties that had been discarded on the floor. Bunching them up I stuffed them into Sarahs mouth, stifling her moans. Her head rocked back in arousal.

"Your pussy feels so good! I love fucking your holes," I panted with an almost primal aggression.

Unable to speak, Sarah starred into my eyes as I pumped my cock forcefully in and out of her. Her hand once again came down to her clit and rubbed furiously. I could feel my balls tightening. They felt heavy with cum. I knew I didn't have long left.

I withdrew my cock and grabbed it in my hand as I stepped back from the bed. "Quick get down on your knees, I'm going to cum!"

Sarah rushed to her knees in front of me. Her and mums panties still hanging from her mouth. She sat back on her heels and tilted her head back giving me unobstructed access to her face. My hand slid upon and down on my lubricated cock. Sarahs hand continued down at her pussy. The sensitivity of my cock grew beyond what I could handle. A rope of thick white cum splattered across the length of her face. Her body began shaking again as her eyes shut tightly and her mouth fell open. She was having another orgasm as I continued drenching her face with ropes of cum.

By the time our orgasms finished, Sarahs face was almost entirely coated with a glaze of sticky semen. The panties dropped out of Sarahs mouth to the floor in front of her. She raised her fingers that had been rubbing her pussy to her face and started scooping the cum into her mouth. I watched on in amazement as my sister retrieved all of the cum from her face and swallowed it in her mouth. Sensing my shock, Sarah smiled in achievement.

"I love the taste of your cum."

"Your are amazing Sarah!"

*****

A loud vibrating sound started me from my sleep. Dazed and confused I took a moment to gather myself and decipher what the sound was. I quickly realised my phone was ringing. The clock read 2:00AM. Who could be ringing me at this time? Sarah seemed unfazed by the noise as she remained asleep next to me. I picked pop my phone and saw it was my mother ringing.

"Hey mum what's wrong?" My voice croaked.

"Im so sorry to wake you Jack I know its late.."

"That's alright mum just tell me what's going on."

"I think I want to take you up on that offer... Can I come live with you and Sarah?" I just can't be with your father anymore."

"Yeah of course you can mum."

12