Starved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kicks off his shoes in the entrance he calls out my name, frowns lightly when there is no answer. He looks around the bedroom and living room, then throws himself down in the couch. No rush, I will be there soon enough. He gets out his phone, to chat on the Face and Insta. One of his friends share a spaced-out porn clip. He absent-mindedly rubs his groin, stifles a bit. Keep it low Kev, that thing is for me! I pick up my pace as I reenter the suburbs.

The doorbell rings, WTF? Kevin gets up, indecisively. He is not too keen answering the door to my apartment. On the other hand, it could be me having forgot keys and phone, it is not unheard of. The bell rings again, he goes to open the door. Shawn is outside. They have not met before. She is wearing a loose white shirt, but it cannot hide the magnitude of her bosom. The fabric of her skirt is stretched tight by her swelling buttocks. The situation is not so good, really. I *have* noticed Kevins long looks when we pass big girls on the street. He has also begun to give me chocolate instead of flowers.

Shawn looks slightly surprised at the chunky male that has unexpectedly appeared before her.

"Um.. er.. hi! I am Shawn! I was er.. looking to see if Megan is home?"

"Well, she ain't here right now, but should be any minute."

Shawn puts on a smile. "OK. Then you must be Kevin the quarterback! Say, are you always wearing those shoulders?". Shawn, goddammit!

"Only for special occasions." Kevin says with a grin. "Like when Megan comes home after two weeks." Good answer Kev, very good. He opens up the door, gestures with his arm.

"You can come in and wait if you want?"

Shawn goes through the door, straight into the living room.

"Actually, it might not take long. It's just, my boyfriend suddenly got ill, and I had really, you know, been looking forward to see him. And then I remembered that Meg has this RC egg that I have been wanting to try for a while."

"An RC.. egg?" Kevin looks confused. There is a kind of naive innocence about him, even though he is a total hunk and could lay whoever he wanted. I think it is one of the traits I have fallen for. Unfortunately, innocence is short-lived in Shawn's company.

"Yes, you know, like a vibrator, with remote control."

"Erm, are you sure? I don't think Megan really has any sex toys."

"So that's what you think?" Shawn, for chrissake, he isn't supposed to know all about me just yet! But she continues straight into the bedroom. The situation is not good at all. As she bends down to open the drawers in my little bedside table, the fabric of her skirt stretches close to its breaking point. Kev's eyes are bulging. I really gotta get home, but this suburbian wasteland just goes on and on.

"So what do you think this is?" Shawn triumphantly hold up the egg and its controls. Kevin looks at it, still a bit confused.

"You are supposed to use that for.. sex?"

"Yes, you put it up between the legs, and then you can control the vibrations by this slider." She shows him on the RC. "Here, let me show you!" Nooo, Shawn! She quickly opens her skirt, wringes it down over her buttocks, then nests the egg inside the white silk of her panties. Stepping out of the skirt she hands Kevin the RC, and throws herself face down on my bed.

"Come on big boy, try it out on me!"

Kevin is tipsy and nervous about the whole situation.

"Shawn.. er.. I don't think that we have to.. do this."

"But I would like to do it!"

"Megan could be here any minute!"

"And so what? You are just using a remote control. I mean, we are not even touching each other. Megan won't mind about that!" Yes she will! But I am not there to say it.

Kevin remains confused. But Shawn still knows me better than he does. And, alas, he is tempted. He turns on the RC, gives the slider a very slight push. The egg begins to hum, and Shawn lets out a deep, pleasant sigh. He tries to push it a bit up and down, taking in her reactions, deep joyful murmurs, subtle tremblings and wriggles. After a while, he gets playful, tries to take the intensity down, then suddenly jump it. Shawn jolts, and lets out a little scream.

"You naughty little teaser! Do you know what would be really good right now?"

Kevin doesn't know.

"If you would spank my big horny booty a bit! That would just be totally perfect." She wriggles it as she speaks. Kevin is momentarily paralyzed, this takes the whole thing to a new level. Shawn urges him.

"Come on, don't worry about Meg. She doesn't mind at all!" YES SHE DOES, just wait and see, both of you!

Kevin is wavering again. His dick struts and dunks in a quite serious bid to burst through his pants. And Shawns swelling buttocks are too tempting for him. He puts a light, cautious slap over them, feels the soft richness under the smooth silk fabric.

"Mmm!" Shawn mutters. "A bit harder, then it is just right!"

Kevin begins to slap her continuously, while at the same time picking up the intensity of the egg's vibrations again. Shawn lets out small screams and cries of excitement, twists and kicks wildly back and forth across the bed, her hands in a solid grip around the edges of the mattress. Suddenly Kevin jumps the RC to full power. Shawns big body explodes in a massive orgasm, rocking the bed so hard that the loose lamella falls out under the bottom and onto the floor again. I gotta get it fixed someday, but right now I have more pressing issues on my mind, because Shawn is still moaning, and the egg is still vibrating, although Kev turned it down low again.

"Uuhmm!" Shawn murmurs, "If only Meg had a butt plug!"

Kevins last defenses crumble.

"I have one right here!" he exclaims, while starting to open his pants..

With shaking hands I put the key into the front door, burst it open, and storms into the living room. I stop dead out on the floor, looking around confused, panting. Kevin gives me a surprised look from the couch. Shawn is nowhere to be seen. Of course she isn't. She is at home, riding Dave to exhaustion. Helloooo, Megan, reality is calling! Kevin gets up, real and hunky as hell.

"Hi Megan! Is there anything wrong?"

"No.. no, I was just, you know, I was really longing to see you!"

"Yeah, me too! I actually thought you would be home earlier?"

"Well, you know, I wanted to, it was just all kinds of little things kept popping up. But now I am here, and I have a lot of ideas for the rest of the afternoon!"

I jump onto him to feel his realness, throwing my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck. His hands are strong and firm under my buttocks. He carries me into the bedroom, excitement bubbling in my stomach and below. As he throws me onto the bed, I vaguely notice that the loose lamella has fallen out onto the floor again.

12