Starware Apocalypse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough!" I shouted, cutting off his rant. "If you don't want to die, you better shut the fuck up right now."

"I'm not afraid of dying," he growled back at me. "It's the end of the world anyway, so why should I give a fuck?"

"No," I snapped back, my voice rising, "It's not the end of the world! People just have to pull together and rebuild civilization again!"

He laughed in my face. "You're living a fuckin' fantasy, buddy. Snap out of it."

Despite the fact that I had him at my mercy, this guy was making me feel like I was about two inches tall. Anger flared up in me and I wanted to hurt the man deeply, to make him endure the kind of pain he was willing to inflict on others.

Then I felt a hand rub my crotch, and looked to my left to see Kagney staring at our captive while she played with my dick through the front of my jeans.

"You're right," she said. "We are living a fantasy here. After he shoots you in the head, we're all gonna fuck."

She sank to her knees beside me, never taking her eyes off of the bandit, hands pulling at my belt to free my cock. The bandit watched on silently, looking for the first time like he didn't know what to make about the situation.

Faye caught on and stepped forward, running her hands up and down her body.

"You have to admit, he gets a much better deal than you," she taunted him, "you're going to die and he's going to keep having sex with the three of us."

"Yeah," Kagney moaned as she freed my cock, now pointing straight up. "He gets to keep getting fucked, while you get shot dead!"

"No!" the man shouted.

"We're gonna fuck with your dead body in the room!" London jumped in, gleefully, "I'm gonna hold his cock while he pisses on your dead body! Fucking loser!"

Faye, Kagney and I busted out laughing, shocked by her cruel and exuberant outburst. The man just glared at us, while London kneeled down opposite Kagney and pulled my cock into her mouth.

She started sucking me hard, flicking her tongue against the head of my dick as she slurped and slobbered, making loud, wet, exaggerated sounds as she choked and gagged on my cock. She smiled at me and turned to look at our captive while still holding my cock deep in her throat.

"You're only alive right now because we want you to see," she spoke, her hand stroking my cock. "We want you to see how much better Eli is than you."

The bandit's face was bright red, his teeth were clenched, and a prominent vein was showing on his forehead. His mask of apathy had slipped.

He finally snapped when London crawled between my legs, spread my cheeks apart, and starting kissing and licking my ass. I gave a little shout, not used to the feeling, and the girls all giggled. He couldn't take it; the girl who had been passionately riding him a short time ago was now rimming me right in front of him.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, "YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?! FUCK YOU!"

Then, as if on cue, the girl moved in sync; Kagney jerked my cock, Faye massaged my balls, and London shoved her tongue as far up my ass as she could. I came instantly, grunting.

My load sailed through the air and nailed him square in his chest with an audible *splat*! The girls broke into hysterics, pointing and laughing, and covering their faces with their hands.

The man was silent now while the girls' laughter died down and they continued running their hands up and down my body. I could see that I'd truly shaken him not by making him afraid, but by humiliating him.

When he finally lifted his head to look at me, though, I could see that there was still venom in his eye. He had been defeated, and accepted it, but he was still a hateful bastard.

"You're gonna die," he said, "sooner or later, someone is going to get you. Somebody is going to rape those androids in front of you, pull them apart limb from limb, and then do the same to you. There are others out there, much worse than us. MUCH worse. You have no idea about ANYTHING out there. You let me go, I will cut you in on our supply stashes, I will take you somewhere you will be safe with other people."

"You will not survive if you stick with these bots," he finished, feeling again that he'd gained the upper hand.

His rant had disturbed me; I hated to admit it to myself, but I felt that he had a point. These androids were beautiful and fun, but I lived in a world now where everything was life or death. I'd killed five men and was contemplating killing another. Was I better off trying to join up with other people?

"Real" people?

"Eli," Kagney put her hand on my shoulder. "You can't leave this asshole alive. You know he's got some friends who are waiting to hear back from him."

"I don't think there's a whole lot more useful information we can get out of him," Faye shrugged.

"And he's pretty rude," London glared at the man with her arms crossed over her ample chest.

They were right. There was nothing more we could learn from this bastard. So before he could argue his case any further, I aimed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger.

BLAM!

The shot blew half of his skull clean off. He crumpled, still breathing, his one remaining eye wide open, and died there. I walked around and stood next to the body, watching as the life drained from him. When he stopped moving, I sighed heavily and turned to look at my three friends. Our happy little basement den had turned into a nightmare.

"I don't think we can stay here," I said. "Lets pack some essentials and meet back here in ten minutes, ready to go."

The girls nodded at me and spread out through the house, coming back a few minutes later with armloads of stuff. Kagney carried a box full of guns that she had stolen from dead bandits, while London had filled a large backpack with food and cookware from the kitchen. Faye had a little bag of toiletries with her, which was fine because she didn't use them anyway- they were only for my benefit.

When we were ready to go, we stood together by the front door. I looked my companions over; they were still wearing the skimpy pornstar clothing they'd had on the day I pulled them out of the pods, but now they each carried a rifle on a sling.

London's hair was tied back with a handkerchief she'd swiped, while Faye had found a lab coat upstairs and wore it over top of her bikini. Kagney wore a tactical vest stolen from one of the dead men, her considerable cleavage peeking out the top, but hadn't bothered to put pants on, still walking around in her pink panties.

I was afraid at that point for a number of reasons. For one thing, I was still a little messed up after killing all of those people. I was also worried about what would happen when we encountered other survivors. Would they attack us? What if we ran into more bandits? We stuck out like a sore thumb.

Then there was the fact that we were leaving with no real destination in mind. We knew we had to get somewhere safe, but we didn't even really know what things were like out there.

Faye saw the doubt on my face and gave me a comforting smile.

"Dr. King said that 'faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase,'" she offered. I laughed.

"Where did a sex robot learn to quote Martin Luther King?" I asked.

"I've been reading," she said, grinning. "We're not as dumb as we look."

"I know you're not," I grinned.

We took a leap of faith, together, and stepped out the front door.