Starway 02: A Traipse Bonus Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell back down next to Kya, my mind exploding in fragments of pleasure and exhaustion. We panted for a while, trying to recover and catch our breath. A minute later, I looked over and saw Trask, breathing hard and watching me and Kya hold each other. He was sitting up now on his knees, his cock still rock hard and the c-ring still vibrating. For the first time in my life I looked at him like he was a monster, and it both terrified me and fascinated me to a point where I actually got turned on again. Kya saw the look on my face and followed my gaze, then her mouth dropped open in sheer disbelief, "No way..."

Trask looked at us desperately, not like he wanted to rape us or anything like that, just filled with longing and desire. He knew we were tired, but he walked over to us on his knees to the end of the bed and picked me up. He set me down on one side of the bed then hopped off of it onto the ground, then picked up Kya, just as effortlessly as he had done before. He walked back around to the side of the bed with her in his arms, then set her down right in the middle of the bed on her back. He came back over to me and picked me up again (I sure was getting picked up a lot) then hopped back onto the bed and gingerly set me down ON TOP of Kya. He scooted me down until my butt was resting on her hips, then leaned me back into the crux of her chest and collar bone. My head was right under Kya's chin, and we both wondered what the hell he was doing with us. Then, it became clear; he was going to fuck us like this, me on top of her, our pussies perfectly aligned from top to bottom. I wondered where the hell he was coming up with these positions, but I gotta say, it didn't lack for originality, at least for me.

He positioned himself in front of us and spread open Kya's legs, then pushed my knees up toward me and rested the bottom of my feet on the tops of her thighs. I felt Kya's chest heaving, and could feel her looking over my head at Trask, who was unabashedly staring at our pussies with lascivious appreciation. This was new for me, and even though it made me a little uncomfortable, I felt excited to know that he was starting to show the darker side of himself, the side we would almost definitely need to get through our lives together without getting stepped on. Me? I been done come to terms with my dark side, so I wasn't about to hold it against him; it was a necessary evil, the kind of evil we both needed if we wanted to survive. It stirred the psychologically disturbed sex pot within me, and it made me feel a lot less like a freak knowing that he was just as much one himself.

He leaned forward, his cock still throbbing, and gently placed his tongue on my clit. I shivered, and it almost hurt because I had just had like three fucking orgasms within a ten or fifteen minute period, but he was very gentle with me. Slowly, he eased me back into it, and I closed my eyes as Kya started massaging my cute little titties with her slender fingers. He groaned throatily as he continued to eat my wet pussy, and I felt so accepted, so appreciated by him and excited by the fact that he loved the way I tasted. When he felt like I was ready for another round, he lowered his face to Kya, who gasped in my ear as he put his tongue on her as well. She moaned lowly as I watched him close his eyes and enjoy her little pink clitoris. He pressed his face down onto her perfect luv nub and licked in small circles, still grunting with pleasure and mixing our flavors together in his mouth. He finally drew back and looked light headed, like he was about to cum just from licking her. He placed the tip of his cock length wise on my mound then started sliding it in between my smooth pussy lips without penetrating me. We were both turned on again, but he went slowly with us, sliding his cock over our poor little nubs and gently slapping at them with his still unbelievably hard cock. Finally, he penetrated me slowly, then slid himself in and out of me while Kya continued to tug at my sensitive nipples. It was so nice, feeling him slide into me again, feeling the vibrations from the toy Kya had bought him, feeling the extra girth and length that it had given him. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the moment, hardly believing that it could possibly be real. Kya's strong hands played over my small B-cups masterfully, and I could hear her sighing softly into my ear as she pressed my breasts together and watched them jiggle. Trask grasped my ankles and fucked me a little harder, and Kya pulled and pulled at my tits even more. I don't know how much time passed, but it didn't take long before I felt ready to cum again. H must have known, because he stopped suddenly then leaned down to Kya and shoved himself into her without warning.

She couldn't exactly see over my head, so she wasn't expecting it. I felt her sweat laden skin tingle underneath me and she 'mmmm'ed into my ears. He fucked her slowly just like he had with me, then picked up the pace until she was gasping again.

He drew back then and looked at us for a minute, then exhaled sharply and stabbed himself into me again suddenly. I bit my finger and winced, but he didn't keep fucking me. He held himself in me for a second then drew back out, then lowered himself down to Kya and thrust into her. She gasped sharply, then I watched him come back up and slide it back into me. He did this over and over again, teasing us and grunting in pleasure, until finally I felt myself about to cum. I could feel Kya squirming under me, and I knew she was gonna cum too. She grabbed my tits hard and started massaging them and Trask finally decided he was done teasing us. He screwed her first, deeply, in long, deliberate thrusts, until I felt her tense up. She held onto me tightly as she came one last time, moaning softly into me and pushing her face down into my hair, then letting her head fall back down to the bed.

He screwed me then, lovingly and at a pace that was perfect. He held himself in me for a long time then pumped into me again. I was gonna cum again, I could feel it. It was gonna be the kind of orgasm that you kinda wished you didn't have. The kind where it almost hurts just as much as it feels good, but the kind that holds you over for awhile if you can't have sex for like a week.

He slid into me and I could still feel the ring vibrating, then I closed my eyes and let my climax do what it wanted to me. I felt Kya's soft breasts heaving under me and I closed my eyes tightly. I shook a little, but it didn't rock me like the others had. It was deeply satisfying though, and yes, slightly painful, but I didn't regret it at all. I fell back on Kya, content and smiling and totally oblivious to any problems, then I heard Trask moan distantly and felt an impossible amount of cum spray over my tummy and tits. I wondered where he kept it all as I felt the warm sticky droplets fall on me, then I dozed off into a sex coma.

I heard distant sounds and felt myself roll on the bed and mumble. I had no idea what time is was or how long I was asleep, but I slowly made the connections in my head as I started to regain consciousness. Hubby... Kya... we fucked last night: did I dream that? No, it was real. I heard the bedroom door close softly and heard footsteps padding down the hallway. I forced my eyes open groggily and felt a too familiar pain in my tummy.

PEE! My brain screamed at me and forced me to sit up. I rolled out of the disgruntled sheets and trogged into the bathroom to shut my body up, then washed my hands. I looked at my haggard face in the mirror and smiled briefly, pleased with how cute I looked with my rumpled hair and ruddy face. I didn't bother putting any clothes on, and I wondered if I had imagined the door closing a minute before. No one was around of course, so I figured someone had just left the room, and I looked at the digital clock on the nightstand: 8:17 AM. I guess I had gone to sleep a little early, like around 8 or 9 the night before, which was unusual for me. It was an unusual night though, so it didn't surprise me that I slept for such a long time. I put my kimono on and tied it up, then I walked over to the bedroom door and put my hand on the knob shakily. I opened the door slowly and peeked into the hallway, then heard muffled voices in the kitchen a few corners away. I woke up a little and crept barefooted to the end of the hall, then strained my ears toward the kitchen till I could hear what was going on.

I heard Kya's voice, speaking lowly and she sounded really sad, ...had to happen like that. Did he leave you anything?"

I heard Trask speaking quietly as well and he replied, "I'm not sure, I'm dreading the phone calls though. I've tried to keep my number as well hidden as possible, but those damn insurance companies and lawyers always find a way to get it."

Kya was quiet for awhile then I heard her sigh, "I hope it works out with as few complications as possible, I know how political all of that can get."

They were both quiet for a long time and I could sense the tension in the air between them. Finally, Trask cleared his throat and said softly, "Kya... we need to talk about last night."

He didn't say it accusingly or harshly, but I could tell he was nervous about it.

She sighed heavily, "Yeah... okay."

Another brief awkward moment of silence hung between them until Trask said, "I don't really know how to start this, but I guess we're way beyond the point of tact and false modesty here. I know Starway is almost impossible to say no to, in and out of the bedroom. She gets pushy and loses control of herself sometimes, and she can be really unreasonable sometimes. I'm supposed to keep her in check, but last night I didn't do a very good job of it. I'm sorry if... if I hurt you... or demeaned you in any way, I guess I kind of lost it too."

To my surprise, I heard Kya laughing, which broke most of the tension, "You're sorry?"she kept laughing, trying to stay quiet, but failing. "Oh god... I'm sorry Trask, I just can't keep myself from laughing!" she finished finally, then said quietly, "I'm the one who should be sorry. I should have left when I had the chance, but I chose to stay. It was stupid and crazy, but I couldn't say no to your little wife, the way she looked at me made me want to do whatever she told me."

Trask chuckled nervously, "What did she do?"

"Well, I came into the room to see if you guys were okay, I knocked first of course. Starry told me to come in and I saw that she was having an episode. I knew you were in the shower, so I asked her to wait, but she begged me to take my robe off. Then, she stood in front of the door and told me she wanted me to watch, then told me to run into the closet. At that point, you had already turned the water off, so I made a split second decision between smart and stupid. I picked stupid, obviously."

It was Trask's turn to laugh, "You're serious!? She told you to go into the closet? Oh my god that's hilarious, I wondered where the hell you came from!"

They both laughed for awhile, and I felt the tension between them slip away entirely. When they finished, I heard Kya speak again, softly and seriously, "I'm not going to lie to you Trask, I loved it. I don't feel bad at all, and I don't want you to feel bad either. Last night was one of the greatest nights of my life, I haven't felt that accepted or that desired for years. Granted, I'm not going to walk right for a week, but it was worth it. Don't apologize for it; you were giving your wife something she wanted, and I won't make you feel bad for that."

My hubby sighed again, "Okay... but, I just don't want things to be weird between us. You're her best friend Kya, and I don't want to do anything that will hinder your relationship with her."

"And I don't want to do anything to ruin your marriage," she replied sharply but tenderly. "I love both of you as very dear friends, but I don't want to be romantic with either of you. It's not going to get weird, I promise. I won't be awkward about it, I'm done being a victim and I'm tired of pretending to feel guilty about everything. In the end, I wanted it just as much as she did."

He sighed again, this time in relief, "Thank you, that makes me feel a lot better."

"I feel better too, but I need to tell you something."

Trask cleared his throat, "Yeah of course."

Kya waited for a few seconds then spoke, "I asked Starry about it yesterday, but I think it's better if I tell you myself. I want to move into my second house for at least a year, it's not far from here and I've been meaning to do it for awhile. This house is too comfortable for me, it makes me lazy and self pitying right now, and I need some time somewhere else to think and to train. I want you guys to live here for as long as you need to. Before you say anything, let me tell you that I was planning on asking you before last night happened. You guys need some space, you haven't gotten the chance to live normally yet as a newly married couple. This should be a happy, exciting time in your life, not a time where you're worrying about bills and where you're going to stay and work. You can pay rent if you must, but I own it, its all mine and it's all paid for. It's not charity, I swear, although I do want to help you guys out because I'm in a position where I can. I don't want to leave it empty and I don't want to rent it to a stranger, plus its almost entirely off the grid, so utilities will be mostly taken care of. I know you've got your pride Trask, and you want to take care of your wife without having to rely on anyone, but we're supposed to help each other out."

I heard Trask's voice wavering, "Kya... are you sure? I would be happy to rent out your other house from you so you wouldn't have to move."

She grunted and laughed, "God, you really are dense! This is a four bedroom and I live alone with two cats. This place is lonely for me and I want to get away from all the space into something smaller. I want to start fencing again, I need to train. My other place has a big garage that I can use as a studio, and I can start taking students again. I want to get on with my life Trask, and I want to help you guys get on with yours. You can take some time to think about it if you want, but there's nothing to think about. I don't want anything from either of you except your friendship; you've got to learn to trust in others sometimes. I'm a hypocrite when it comes to that, trust me, I know what's going through your head, but please give me a chance."

I pictured Trask pinching the bridge of his nose. He sighed deeply after a moment then replied humbly, "Okay. Thank you."

He said thank you like it almost pained him, and I realized how right Kya was about his personality. I heard a bit of clanging around a few moments later and I smelled coffee, so I decided I could walk into the kitchen and pretend that I wasn't eavesdropping. They saw me shuffle in and Kya said sweetly, "Good morning Lucifer, would you like some coffee?"

I giggled, "Yeah... hey did I dream about last night?"

Trask was sitting on one of the island's stools and shook his head, "If you did then we all had the same dream."

I smiled evilly, still a little groggy, "Do you guys want to do it again?"

They both looked at me wide eyed and emphatically shouted together, "NO!"

1...345678