Stay

Story Info
A long distance couple enjoy some time together.
2.1k words
4.53
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't go," she murmurs, draping her arms around my shoulders and leaning into me, "Just stay with me." I smile at the thought and reach up to grasp one of her forearms, giving a gentle squeeze.

"It's tempting," I reply, "But I do have to go home for Christmas. Or, well, I have to go home to get together with my immediate family to go and do Christmas someplace else with my mom's side of the family. But you get it." I made a point to finish all my papers for the quarter before the actual Finals Week so that I could fly out a little early and stop off in her city before taking the train home.

"Stupid Christmas," she grumbles, tightening her grip on me a little bit as if to keep me there, "Who cares? Blow it off." I snort.

"Sure, and let's just go camping on Rosh Hoshana, then," I tease. She's behind me, but I can still see her pout in my mind's eye.

"Okay, fair point," she sighs, letting go of me and flopping back down onto her bed, "I'm still sad you're leaving, though." I turn to face her and lean down.

"Hey, nobody's saying you can't have feelings about it," I point out, settling onto my side beside her and brushing some frizzy brown hair from her face, "I'm sad I'm leaving you, too. But I'm not leaving forever. I'll be back for New Year's." She smiles at the reminder, and turns her head to face me.

"But what about the time between now and New Year's?" she asks, "What am I supposed to do then?"

"What did you do for the last three months while I was across the country?" I counter.

"I masturbated a whole bunch," she declares, "Which, I mean, it was fun, but not as nice as having you here." She works her arm under me and pulls herself closer. I chuckle and kiss her, first on the tip of her nose and then on her lips. In all honesty, it would be nice to stay. I love my family, and I enjoy our Christmas traditions, but at the same time...

"It's only like a twenty five dollar train ticket," I remark, putting an arm around her to return her embrace, "How about I just buy one for tomorrow? My flight's not until pretty late, so I could get from Union Station to home in plenty of time to leave with my parents. Or I could just go straight from the station to the airport and meet them there." Her face lights up.

"You'd do that?" she asks, unable to hide her excitement at the thought. She nuzzles her cheek against mine then comes back for another kiss. Further down, she tangles her legs with mine, getting used to the idea that I'm staying put.

"Sure," I reply, "I'm gonna have more than enough time to see my family over the next week. I'll give up a day with them for a day with you, no question." She blushes lightly and kisses me again, this one long and drawn out.

"I love you," she murmurs.

"I love you, too," I answer, cupping her cheek with my hand. For a moment we just stare into each other's eyes. Hers are a deep blue, and I love getting lost in them.

"So, uh, what do you wanna do?" she asks after a moment, smiling somehow both sheepishly and playfully, "Since I don't have to drive you to the train station anymore."

"Hold you," I declare, putting my arm around her again and squeezing her close, "Kiss you." I touch my lips to hers. "Just enjoy being snuggled up in your bed."

"Hmmmm..." she purrs, enjoying my affection, "That all sounds nice..." She lets go of me and gently rolls onto her back, closing her eyes and lazily stretching. Moving carefully and gently, I lean in to start planting soft little kisses all over her face, stroking her cheek with my thumb and cupping her jawline all the while.

Gradually, I move my kisses down to her neck, earning pleased little moans from her. She takes my hand and moves it down to one of her breasts. As I gently knead and fondle her perky little tits her moans intensify, and she lets out a squeak when I pinch one of her nipples through her clothes. I'm partially on top, one of my legs between hers, and she starts to grind against it.

"Today's turning out real nice," she murmurs breathlessly, continuing to rub her groin against my leg, "I was so sad you were leaving. This is, like, the opposite of that, though."

"Yeah," I agree, pausing my kisses to give her a smirk, "I'm not sure how I could get much closer to you."

"You could be inside me," she observes, that playful grin I love spreading across her face.

"You'd have to stop dry-humping my leg for a second to get your leggings off," I note, "Think you've got that level of self-control in you?" She snorts and rolls her eyes but stops grinding and rubbing her groin against me. Without wasting any time, I scoot down to pull off her skirt and then her leggings, and she raises her hips to help. A moment later she's naked from the waist down, the ivory skin only interrupted by her dark bush.

"See?" she snarks, "I can keep my horniness in check for a second. If it means something better later, anyway."

"Like a sexual marshmallow test," I reply, chuckling as I take a moment to admire her. We've managed to pack a lot of sex into our few days together, but I'm still not over how beautiful every inch of her is. I lean back down to kiss her, sliding a hand down to her crotch to tease her. After a minute or so of just rubbing, I curl my middle finger up between her labia, earning a short, sharp gasp.

"Yes," she breathes, "More." I smile but don't change anything, just slowly flexing my middle finger between her folds.

"What's that?" I ask. She huffs in frustration and tries her best to glare at me, but the look comes off more desperate than irritated.

"Please finger me more," she whispers as clearly as she can under the circumstances, pleading in her eyes, "Please, I want you to play with my pussy until I cum." Satisfied that I've deprived her long enough, I slide my index finger in as well and I shift my hand for a better angle. Where before I was teasing her entrance, now I'm fingering her in earnest, curling my two fingers up to press against her G-spot.

"I'm so glad you're here with me," she murmurs, loosely wrapping her arms around my neck as I continue to work, "I'm gonna cum, and it's because you're here in my bed with me." The pleading in her eyes has become joy and adoration as she smiles up at me, eyelids fluttering as she approaches enjoys my ministrations. Within minutes, she starts to tighten around my fingers, contracting in orgasm.

"I love you!" she moans during her climax, "Oh god, I love you so much!" She pulls me into a heated kiss, and I readily go along with it. I ease her down as her orgasm subsides, until she's lying there panting and grinning beneath me.

"You're so beautiful," I declare, brushing strands of hair from her damp forehead, "You have just the cutest afterglow." She smiles and hums, pulling me close again.

"Thanks," she mumbles, giggling a little, "Enjoy it while it lasts. Re-apply as needed."

"Oh, I plan to," I assure her, carefully and gently drawing my fingers from her pussy, "But I figure I can give you a breather first." She nods and then buries her face in the crook of my neck, holding me tight.

Deciding to mix some tenderness in between sessions of sexiness, I tilt my head down to kiss her on the scalp. Breathing deeply, I can smell her rose scented shampoo, and I smile at the memory of our shower together earlier that morning. I enjoy doing just about everything and anything with her, but washing her hair is always a treat. There's just something special about getting to take care of her like that.

I can tell she's ready for more when she starts rubbing up against me again. Even muffled against my chest and shoulder, I can her little moans. I smile and stroke her hair for a moment before pulling away enough to actually face her.

"More, please," she says, biting her lip and giving a playful smile.

"Let's get this off of you, first," I reply, grasping the hem of her sweater and pulling up. Without hesitation, she moves to help, and pretty soon she's lying naked before me.

"Okay, now you take something off!" she insists, sitting up and leaning down to start fiddling with my belt, "I've got my tits out and everything and you're wearing all your clothes!" I chuckle and help her undo my belt, sliding out of my pants as best I can.

"Fair enough," I agree, "I don't have anywhere to be." She shakes her head as she tugs at my shirt.

"Oh yes you do," she insists, "You have to be here. With me!" She flashes her grin again once I'm undressed. Again we lock eyes, and in seconds she's on me, climbing into my lap. After a moment of shifting around, she settles onto my shaft.

"Right now- nh- we'd be riding out to the airport," she declares, slightly breathless as she starts to move up and down, "I'd- nh- much rather be- mm- riding your cock instead." She smiles down at me, and I crane my neck slightly to steal a kiss. At the same time, I lightly trail my fingernails down her back, bringing my hands around to her hips once they reach her waist.

"Yeah, this is way better," I agree, taking hold of her hips. I lean in to kiss her cute, shallow breasts, and she thrusts her chest out to give me a better angle. After a few moments of kissing her breasts, I take one of her nipples into my mouth and start to gently suck. Almost immediately, I feel her running her hands through my hair and pressing my face against her breast.

I move her up and down with my hands on her hips, but really there's no need. She knows what she's doing, and she's happy to ride me all on her own. Deciding to just leave her to it, I wrap my arms around her, holding her tight as she continues to bounce her hips on my cock. I keep one arm along her back, hand resting between her shoulder blades, but with my other hand I decide to just have fun and give her ass a squeeze. For such a slender woman, she has wide hips and a round butt, which I love.

In response to the squeeze, she gives a happy, high-pitched moan and starts to gyrate her hips with greater intensity. She's all around me. Her arms are wrapped around my shoulders, her hands are on my head. My face is pressed against her heaving chest, where I can hear the moans starting even before they escape her lips. Her tight, wet sex squeezes my throbbing cock, and the smell of roses mixed with her sweat envelopes me.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" she asks between moans. I pull my head back from her breast and smile up at her.

"Yes," I declare. I lean up and she leans down, and we manage to sink into a good, heated kiss seconds before she goes over the edge. Her walls milk my cock, and I let myself climax, flooding her belly with cum.

Once both our orgasms have subsided, I carefully fall back onto her bed, pulling her along with me. We're both panting and grinning like idiots, and she shifts around so that her head is resting on my shoulder and her arm is across my chest. I lazily wrap my arms around her, making sure I'm keeping her close.

"Staying was a good life choice," I remark, idly stroking her shoulder.

"I sure think so," she agrees, snickering a little to herself, "I'll have to think of some way to get you to stay tomorrow, too."

"Well, you've got time to plan," I reply, kissing her forehead, "Because I'm not going anywhere for a while yet."

"Good," she murmurs, nuzzling into my shoulder and sounding a little groggy, "Because I don't think I'm ever letting go of you."