Stay for Submission Pt. 03

Story Info
Karen fulfills her promise to swing.
1.7k words
3.55
11k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a month after Karen and I changed our relationship from a transitional girlfriend to her submission. A month where she cleaned the apartment, cooked the meals, did the laundry and met my sexual demands. So it was time to extend her submission to fulfill another promise she made when she agreed to submit in exchange for my staying with her.

We were in bed after I well and truly fucked her and she was spooning with her back to me. I reached around and stroked her saggy tit. "So Karen, how do you happen to have the phone number to get an invitation to a swingers party? That seems out of character for you as a old married woman with four children. Why did you keep the number?"

"I paid the bills and saw that Bob had regular charges of $100 at several 'office supply' stores. Since Bob did not have his own business there was no reason to spend $400 a month for paper and pens. I checked the phone numbers of the 'office supply' shops and found that they were all massage parlors. I confronted him with his cheating with whores every week. He explained that it was obvious why he fucked around; I was a lousy lay who barely moved and never wanted to be fucked."

"Frankly, he had me there, I was a lousy lay and so was he. I told him that we could not afford $5,000 a year for whores. He suggested swinging instead. We could go to the swingers party and swap partners or go to the orgy room. He said that he could not go by himself, the only way in was with a woman. While I had neither a desire to watch him fuck nor to fuck some stranger, I wanted to keep the marriage together for my children and to save money, so I agreed."

"Bob wrote the phone number in my address book in ink and I called. We went that weekend and suffice it to say that while Bob fucked someone I just jerked off some guy. Bob asked for a divorce on the Monday after this event."

"I understand, but your experience will be different with me. As near as I can tell there are three kinds of couples at swinger events. One was like you were, a reluctant wife trying to keep her husband. The second would be where both folks in the couple just love to fuck. The third type is where the husband gets off watching his wife get fucked. We will find a couple where the husband is a cuckold. You will understand why this will work for us and you will enjoy it. So call the number this week."

Karen called and made the arrangements. The event was at a local hotel and we reserved a room. On the Saturday of the event, I told Karen that I wanted to see how she planned to dress. She showed me the outfit she considered and I had to take control.

"You will wear a sheer blouse, no bra. Show me your shortest skirt. Fine, wear that and no panties. Your need your reddest lip stick, too." She changed and we left for the hotel.

We checked in and waited until the event started in the hotel ballroom. The ballroom was set up with a small dance floor, tables were numbered for easy identification. The bar was placed so that you had to walk across the room for everyone to see and be seen. I picked a table with good view of the door and watched the couples come in. I told Karen that she had to make her tits bounce and show some bare ass when she went to the bar. We heard some whistles and cat calls. Karen came back with the drinks and was blushing.

After an hour of drinking, dancing and declining offers to join several couples, I saw the couple I was hoping for. She was in her mid-thirties, short, buxom and dressed to show off her ample ass. He was fat and was looking at the ground in front of him rather then scanning the room. They went to a table and he was sent to get drinks.

"Karen, go over to table 14 and find out all you can. Let the woman know that we are interested in them as ask them over."

Karen went over and had a long conversation. She pointed me out and the woman nodded. Her husband got back to their table but he was not included in the conversation. The three of them got up and walked to my table.

"This is Mary and Joseph. Mary told me that they come to these parties so that she can be satisfied. Joseph sits in a chair and says that he likes to watch. Mary thinks that he likes something else, to be humiliated by seeing her satisfied. I told Mary that you are a wonderful lover and was sure to satisfy. As far as Joseph was concerned, I told Mary that you would tell me what to do and that I will do it."

Mary sat next to me. She reached under the table and rested her hand on my thigh. She told us that Joseph was an unsatisfying partner because his dick is too tiny. Laughing she said, "If I got pregnant it would be an immaculate conception." As she told this joke, she ran her hand up to my cock, squeezed and said, "Karen, you were not exaggerating. You are a lucky woman to have this cock in your life. Let's go upstairs to our room and put on a show for my sad little husband."

We got up and walked to the elevator. I had my arms around the waist of Karen and Mary and they each pressed close to me. Joseph walked behind and was ignored. When we got in the elevator Mary kissed me hard and drove her tongue into my mouth. I pulled her close and felt her sweet breasts pushing into my chest. The door opened and we hurried to their room. They had dimmed the lighting. The large chair was moved so that Joseph could sit in it and see the bed. I noticed a bottle of hand lotion on the chair.

Mary said, "Time to get naked and start the show."

Karen looked at me for instruction. "See how Joseph is sitting in the chair. Get naked and sit between his legs facing his dick. Feel free to tell him just how small he is compared to me. Do not touch him, just stare at the dick."

I took Mary in my arms and kissed her again. It was a wet, sloppy, noisy kiss and we were both into the show. I turned Mary around so I could grab her big tits. Mary said, "Look Joseph, this is how a man treats my breasts. See how hard my nipples are just from his touch." Joseph moaned and Karen told him, "Be quiet. Your little dick is so sad and worthless to any woman. No one wants to hear from you."

Mary exclaimed, "Karen, you are getting into this more then I expected. Keep it up."

"I doubt he can." Karen laughed.

Meanwhile I reached down to Mary's pussy. She was wet and humped into my touch. She reached back and grabbed my cock, stroking up to the head and back down. I was hard and ready to slide into her and pushed on her back so she would bend over, presenting her cunt to me. She did so and I pushed into her. Her breathing got rough and she gasped at her quick orgasm.

"Damn. You were really ready to go."

"I need more of that cock of yours." Mary whispered.

I got on the bed and lay on my back. Mary climbed on top and kissed her way down to her goal. She was skilled as she licked me, my balls and shaft. She took her time and made sure to make loud slurping and sucking sounds. I had to pull her off me and said, "Cowgirl time." She got up and pushed her cunt down on my cock. It was a beautiful sight to watch her big breasts bounce and she rode me.

"Karen, you have been obedient starring at Joseph's tiny dickie. Is he hard from enjoying the show?"

"Yes and he is rubbing himself and breathing hard."

"It's time for you to enjoy yourself too. Come and get some mouth music."

Karen did not need to be asked twice. She got on the bed and lowered her cunt to my mouth. As I sucked, licked and nibbled on her cunt, I heard both women moaning and gasping. Mary reached out and grabbed Karen's tit and Karen pushed her away. I just licked her more and bucked my hips into Mary. Karen was grinding her cunt into my mouth and she shuddered with a peak of pleasure. Mary joined her, cumming again.

When they caught their breath I said, "It is my turn now. I have an idea that should put Joseph in his place. I stood up next to the chair with enough room for Karen and Mary to get in front of me and suck my cock. They licked, sucked and stroked me and my pleasure built. When I was ready to cum I pushed them away and brought my cock near Joseph's face. I shot my load on him and he shuddered.

"I thought you were gay and you proved it. What a pitiful little dickie loser. Go clean yourself up."

Mary said. "Was that cum good for you? You pleased me and Karen, the lucky woman, gets to go home with you, but were you satisfied?"

"It was my idea to humiliate Joseph, just as you wanted to; I did it for you since you were so good to me. Did it please you to see him see him dribble cum from from his tiny dick just from getting my cum on his face."

"Yes it did. I thought he was merely a little dick loser but now I know he is a gay little dick loser. He will never be able to refuse to give me anything I want."

"Karen, lets go back to our room and I'll end the night with my cock buried in your cunt. But I heard how you refused Mary's touch and we will have to address that misbehavior soon. Goodnight Mary and we may see you again."