Stay for Submission Pt. 04

Story Info
Katen is spanked for her misbehavior.
1.3k words
3.68
9.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home after my bar examination preparation class, expecting a steak and potato dinner with an ice cream sundae for desert. Instead, there was frozen pizza. This was unacceptable.

By now Karen's submission seemed second nature to her. The meals were always on time, the sex was satisfying. Karen would meet me at the door, sometimes naked, sometimes in bra and panties. The kisses were warm, wet and open. If I grabbed her tits, squeezing and pinching, her moans were loud and she would ask for more. The only serious error she made was during our swinging session with Mary and Joseph. When Mary was riding me like a cowgirl on the best bronco ever and Karen was singing from the mouth music I was playing on her cunt, Mary reached out to pet Karen's tits. Karen met this friendly pleasure sharing by saying "no, don't touch me like that" and pushing Mary's hand away. I was too busy to say something then, though I did mention her misbehavior as we left Mary's room. Now this second act of resistance to submission. It was time to act.

I finished the cardboard pizza and said, "Get you purse and keys. We are going shopping."

"For what?"

"Did I ask for any questions? Of course not. Get the purse and keys, now."

We went to her car and I told her to drive downtown and find a place to park near E.9th and Euclid. We drove in silence until I asked, "Have you ever used a vibrator?"

"No, never."

"Have you ever been in an adult book store?"

Her voice was shaky now, " No. Are we going there now?"

"Yes we are. The shop has four sections; magazines, films and videos, peep shows in the back and sex toys. You will be buying your first vibrators. You will do all the talking to the clerk. You will tell him that your pussy needs a large vibrator and ask him to show you some. Let's see what he has and you will buy everything I tell you to buy. Is this clear?"

"Yes. How do you know so much about the store?"

"How do you think I got all the ideas for advanced sex acts? I learned from porn magazines and movies. Judging by your reactions, I got a M. S. degree, a Masters of Sex."

We entered the store and Karen was trembling. She went up to the counter and looked at all the product on the racks and in the locked case. "Can I help you, honey." said the old guy running the store.

Karen mumbled, "Yeah, I'd like to buy a vibrator."

"I didn't understand you. Please speak up so we can hear you."

"I'd like to buy a vibrator, please."

"What size do you want, how big is your pussy?" leered the clerk.

"I've had four children so I guess I'm pretty big."

"Let me show you what we have. I'm sure you will find them satisfying."

By now Karen's sallow face was blushing as the clerk brought out a 10 inch long, two inch diameter cylindrical vibrator. "This is the biggest one we have that is for real use. It should fill that stretched pussy of yours. You should also have the Wahl 7-in-1 with 7 attachments and two speeds, it will get you off."

"She'll take both." I said.

We got back in the car and I explained what would happen when we got home.

"I told you that I expected some misbehavior. The punishment would be an over my knee spanking along with some cunt stimulation to confuse you. You won't know if you are feeling pleasure or pain and will respond to pain with pleasure. So when we get home you will get a kitchen chair and bring it into the living room. Then you will get the batteries into the dildo shaped vibrator and open the Wahl 7 package. Only then will you get naked and get ready for your punishment."

"Can't I do something else as punishment?" My silence was followed by, "I guess not. Will you really hurt me?"

"Don't worry, I won't hit you so hard that your ass bleeds or is bruised. But you will know that you are spanked."

We got home and Karen did as instructed. I plugged in the Wahl 7and picked out the attachment that would just vibrate her clit. I sat down and put the body of the Wahl between my legs so that the vibrating head would touch near her clit when she was over my knee. Karen was naked, shaking and nearly crying.

"Assume the position. Place yourself so that you can feel the vibe on your clit. Hand me the dildo."

Karen's skinny ass was across my lap. She adjusted her cunt so that it was positioned as demanded. Her head was near the floor and her hands held her in place. "Tell me why you are being punished."

"I did not make you the dinner I promised. With Mary I refused her offered pleasure."

"You embarrassed me in front of Mary who was our sexy guest. You hurt the show we were putting on. Do you deserve this punishment?"

"Yes, I'm sorry"

I slapped her ass and she jumped. I counted out five swats and then turned on the vibe. As Karen's clit was vibed for the first time in her life she was gasping and moaning "Oh God. Oh Jesus. I wish I'd known how good this felt sooner."

Before each of the next five swats I said, "Do you deserve this?"

"Yes, I'm sorry." Karen was squirming with each swat and I pushed on her back to grind her clit onto the vibrator. After the tenth swat I pushed the dildo up Karen's moist cunt. I set it to a mid-range buzz. Karen was moaning and breathing in ragged gasps. The pressure on her clit and deep in her cunt was steady and unrelenting.

"Are you sorry you embarrassed me?" I slapped her now red ass.

"Oh Jesus, I never felt like this ever. Yes I am sorry but I am so hot and excited. The blood is pounding in my head and my cunt is on fire."

I slapped her again and pushed the dildo in and out. Now the shaking was strong and I heard the familiar begging for orgasm. I pushed the dildo back in and slapped one last time. Karen came so hard that she might have bothered the neighbors. I held her on my lap so that she would not fall to the floor.

"Get on your knees and open that sweet mouth of yours. But before you get the warm, creamy dessert I have for you, tell me who you are to me."

"I am your submissive. My submission to you is all I desire. I want you to have me do whatever you think will make me a better submissive lover. I did not know that I desired submission, but now I am sure it was always what I needed to feel complete."

I looked down at Karen and saw her eyes glistening with tears. Her dishwater blond hair was plastered to her forehead from the sweat from her punishment. It was time to fuck her mouth and feed her. I held her head in place.

"You are ready to be fucked in your mouth. Your mouth is just a cunt and it will take my cock. You want to cum when I do and here it cums." My orgasm lasted a long time as I filled her mouth. I held her in place until the last drops were squeezed out.

"Your ass is red and I'll bet it still stings. Get in bed and I'll put some hand cream on your ass to calm down the nerves."

As I was rubbing Karen's skinny ass with the cream, I asked, "Before your submission you were a virgin at swallowing, vibrators and spanking. What else haven't you done?"

"I've never been to a porno theater."

"We can correct that soon enough."