Stay for the Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister get closer.
11.2k words
4.62
31.8k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even sharing an apartment, I didn't see much of Ginny for the next few days. Her shift at that big store ran til nine most nights. If a big shipment came in, she'd get a few hours of overtime helping to unload. That meant she was in late. I was in bed early and up early most days that week, for meetings with the teams in Israel and India. As a result, our schedules didn't overlap much.

I had hoped there would be more of the previous weekend's intimacy, but I was starting to think it was just a one-time thing. Which sucked, because Ginny was fantastic in bed, on top of being beautiful, smart, and all the other things I hope for in a woman.

It did give me time to work on a personal challenge. As much as I liked that site with all the amateur porn stories, most of them were pretty bad. The challenge to myself was to prove I could do better. Coming up with a good story and telling it well turned out to be harder than I thought. By Friday, though, I had a draft that I hadn't torn up.

The bigger thing on my mind that night was spending some time with Ginny. I ate a small snack early, but timed supper to be ready when Ginny got home. I made lasagna, enough for plenty of leftovers, garlic bread with lots of garlic and butter, and a salad. I poured a glass of wine and went over my story yet again while I waited for her to come home.

A while later, I heard the front door rattle. "Hi Doug!" It was Ginny, and she sounded in a good mood.

"Hi Gin. Hungry? It's lasagna tonight."

"Mmm. Sounds good. Thanks, by the way, for the dinners you've been leaving. I'm pretty tired most nights, and I appreciate having something ready for me."

"Any thing for my little sister."

I started to fold my laptop, but Ginny asked, "Whatcha doing? Anything interesting?"

I wasn't sure how to answer. "Just reading. It's an idea I've been thinking about."

"Something I might like?"

"Let's eat first."

I filled Ginny's wine glass and refilled mine, and we sat to eat. That late, we were both hungry, so there wasn't much conversation. Ginny opened the garlic bread and broke off a slice. "Oh, yeah, just the way I like it. Equal parts garlic and bread."

I laughed, "Not quite, but I get tired of wimpy garlic bread. That loaf has a whole head of garlic in it."

"I'm just glad you're not someone else's brother."

After a while, we both just stared at the remaining food, trying to decide whether we wanted any more. I decided no, and stood up. I also decided to let Ginny read my story. I wasn't completely sure it was a good idea, but what the heck. "Gin, you wanted to read that story I was working on?"

"Story? Since when do you write stories?"

"Read it first, then I'll tell you about it."

I broke my own rule, the cook doesn't clean, while Ginny read. Every now and then, she'd look up at me with an odd look, then go back to reading. I had almost cleared the table when she sat back and looked at me. Nervous, I asked, "So what do you think?"

"I think it's about the hottest thing I ever read. You wrote that by yourself? You did a convincing job with the first person woman's voice. I mean, I might have acted differently, but it's very believable."

"Thanks. I wasn't sure about that."

"But why a woman's point of view? And why the story at all?"

"It's just the way the story came to me. Once I had the scene in mind, she pretty much told me what to write."

"Okay, but why? Oh, and you cooked. That means I clean up."

I sat down told her about that web site, the one full of stories by would-be porn writers, and the 'put up or shut up' challenge I has set myself. She bustled around, putting things away and loading the dishwasher. "I have to check out that web site. Just not now, I'm beat."

"Me too." I closed the editor and shut the laptop. Ginny headed to her room while I put my laptop and some work stuff away and started turning out the lights.

Ginny stuck her head out of her room and asked, "Have you been listening in on my nightlies?" She meant her end of day masturbation. It shocked her when I told her I could hear her through the wall, and shocked her more when I said I was doing the same, listening to her. The shock wore off quickly, though, especially with everything else we'd done.

"Not this week. I've had all those early meetings, so I was usually asleep before you got home."

"Tonight you don't have to listen through the wall, if you don't want to."

"I'll be there in a minute, I think I'm over-dressed for the occasion."

"No rush. I have to brush my teeth anyway."

I went to my room and stripped. I already had a full, fat erection when I joined Ginny in the bathroom. I stood next to her and got my own toothbrush ready. She had a mouthful of toothpaste, but reached over and took hold of my erection. We looked at each other in the big mirror over the sink, and she started moving back and forth along the shaft in her hand. She finished first, rinsed her mouth, and said, "It's not nice to keep a lady waiting."

By the time I got to her room, she was already sitting up against the wall. Her pants sat on the bed next to her, shirt open, knees up and wide/ My erection bounced at the sight. She was already stroking around the sides of her labia, warming up. I knelt on the bed across from her. That put a lot of space between my legs, and I started in too. We each played with ourselves, gently as we were just getting started, and watched each other closely. I don't know about her, but I treated this as a chance to see how she liked to be touched.

She treated is as a chance to talk. "The way you wrote that story, you have some inner woman telling you things?" Ginny's fingers ran up and down between her labia, opening them. It looked like she pulled some slickness from her vagina and spread it around.

"I wouldn't say that. It's more that I try to pay attention to my partner, to find out what she likes. I listen to the sounds she makes, what she asks for, what her body does. I just sort of rummaged around my memories of different partners and found pieces that fit together." I was doing something similar with my erection. I pulled the slick pre-come from the tip of my penis, milked another few drops out, and spread it all the way around.

"I think I get it. I've seen the way you pay attention to me. It's a pleasant surprise, after so many guys so wrapped up in themselves."

I was getting more wrapped up in myself as we wanked together, so didn't have much of an answer. I used my free hand to cup my balls, a warm bit of extra pressure. Ginny went two-handed, too. Fingers of one hand put pressure in wide circles over her clit. Fingers of the other reached deep into her vagina, so deep that the rest of her hand flattened her labia near the entrance. I let go for a moment to grab a tissue and spread it on the bed in front of me -- I was getting close. Ginny's open-mouthed expression and deep panting said she was getting close, too. She trembled on the edge of orgasm; I thrust hard into my own hand. Then it came. I managed to aim at the tissue, sending wad after wad of semen onto it. Ginny started getting vocal at that point. She threw her head back, and I could see each wave of tension take her whole body. I finished long before her, and milked the last few drops of my ejaculation onto the tissue. She went on and on, but wound down eventually. The moment came when her whole body relaxed and she slumped back. The hand on her clit moved up to brush some sweat off her face, but the fingers inside stayed where they were.

I spoke first. "Wow. I can't believe what I've been missing. Is that how all your nightlies go?"

Still panting, Ginny answered, "This was a big one. Seeing you in front of me like that, watching, that made you part of it. Just being there with me made it bigger. And seeing you come for me, that pushed me over the edge. So much came out of you."

"It's been building up for a few days."

She reached for her pants at that point; I looked for a garbage can for the wad of tissue. The 'nightly' was over. "Stay with me, Doug. Please?"

How could I resist? We arranged ourselves spoon style. It was a bit odd, being the outside spoon with someone so much taller than me. I snuggled her shoulder, though, and filled my hand with a breast. An erection started again, between her cheeks, but never got past a comfortable half full.

That's how we slept.

-----

The summer sun started early, so the room was quite bright when I woke up. Ginny sat on the bed next to me, stroking my penis with the back of her finger, watching it fill. "Just saying 'hi' to my friend. I think he woke up just before you did."

I put an arm behind my head, propping it up to see her and her play better. "Don't let me interrupt, you two seemed to be having such a good time."

She kept up the gentle stroking, plenty to fill an erection but not enough to get me going for real. "I was just saying 'hi'. Maybe we can play later. You and I had plans for today, right?"

"Get some groceries, you wanted another book case, maybe see that movie you were talking about. Nothing earth-shattering."

"Sounds good to me. Sounds even better after some French toast."

"That's what I smelled, no wonder I'm hungry. Let me get dressed and I'll be right with you."

Ginny stood up and unbuttoned her pajama shirt. "How about getting dressed after breakfast, and maybe a shower." She tossed the shirt onto the bed and started pushing her pants down. God, my sister is gorgeous. I followed her to the table. She already had everything ready, including a big mug of coffee for each of us. Putting a napkin in my lap was sort of silly. It just tented and a wet spot started to seep through. Ginny was sitting next to me and saw what happened. She just smiled and transferred two pieces of French toast to her plate. I did too, and saw that she had put my favorites on the table. French toast with peanut butter and maple syrup -- don't knock it til you've tried it.

Ginny's boobs aren't big; they're the kind that won't end up in her lap in a few years. They're soft, though, and bobbed and shifted as she moved. They jiggled even just sitting still and eating. We talked about little things, the shopping list, anything else when we get the extra book case at Ikea. She cooked, so I collected the plates and put food away when we finished. I saw Ginny head for the bathroom, so I went to get dressed. Before I got to my room, she looked over her shoulder and asked, "Shower?"

"I'll soap your back."

"Best offer I've had all day."

We mostly just cleaned up with only a little play. I dried that bit of her back that's hard to reach and she did mine. Once the towels were put back, we each went to get dressed. Jeans and tee shirt for me. I'd get my sneakers on the way out the door. Ginny had her "doing chores" clothes on: jeans, sport bra, and button-down shirt, mostly open. I swear she could make a horse blanket look good. Ikea first, so we wouldn't be leaving groceries in the hot car. The drive took about a half hour, so we talked. I had gotten used to the openness between us, but still felt nervous asking, "The other day you seemed unhappy about being a virgin. What..."

She broke in, "I was mostly whinging at that point. I had so many things on my mind that even the little stuff seemed big at the time. No, I haven't fucked anyone yet. That's fine. I hear so many people tell horror stories about their first, usually as teenagers. The problems seem to come down to picking the wrong time, picking the wrong reason, or picking the wrong guy. Or all three. And pretty much every teenage boy is the wrong guy. I can do better than that. They expect it to hurt, so they don't do anything to make it not hurt, and then they hurt up to expectations. The boy expects to hurt her also, and that can put a nasty edge on things. Too, a lot seem to have treated their first as a chore to be done with, just a virginity to get out of the way. I want it to be an occasion. Maybe not a big occasion, and maybe I'd even keep the fact of it to myself, instead of dealing with that 'you mean I'm your first' bullshit I've heard about. As you've noticed, there's more than one way to have a happy sex life. I'm just tired of people thinking there's something wrong with me, having to explain, and not being believed."

Her voice and the look in her eyes said she was more than ordinarily tired -- the kind of tired after a years-long siege, one that still goes on and may never end.

In a cheerier tone, "If it's just Bob inside of me, I'm okay with that."

That got me confused. "Who's Bob?"

"Battery Operated Boyfriend. Remember that box I didn't want you to open? My toys were in there. Maybe you'll see some if we do more nightlies."

Wow. The possibilities there.

She went on. "Speaking of toys, that woman in your story did something to that guy."

"You mean the Aneros?"

"That's it. It went in his butt, right? What is it?"

"It's a prostate massager. A lot of guys get some special kinds of feelings when it's massaged."

"So I've heard -- massaged up in his rear. Your story offered a fair bit of detail. Have you used one?"

"I have one, and use it occasionally."

"Ooh, you have toys, too! Was it real, that part about keeping it in all afternoon?"

"Oh, yes. It's sort of a long, slow tease. Then leaving it in for the finish really adds something."

Ginny paused for a moment, then added. "Interesting." She seemed lost in thought for a while after that.

We already knew what we wanted at Ikea, so the stop was lots shorter than the trip to and from. Instead of one book case, we got two. Mine tend to fill up regularly, and the current ones were looking over-full. My current project had me relearning a lot of stats and learning some new stuff. I had heard of"resampling" so looked for books on it. By chance, I picked the book by the founder of the field. True to form, I found original sources to be the best. Heisenberg and Goedel, among others, had already shown me that. Nothing specific in that text solved my problem, but the basic ideas opened a lot of possibilities. (Oh, gawd, I'm sorry. I can be such a nerd when I get excited about something. The fact that Ginny's just as bad only makes us both worse together.)

The trip home was quieter than the trip out. Ginny seemed far away in thought, and I knew better than to drag her back. Groceries were mostly produce, fruits and veg. I put things away while Ginny set up the book cases. Lunch was bits and scraps of whatever was left over. Our leftovers tend to be pretty good, and go together in new ways. This wasn't a hardship. We planned to take it easy the rest of the day: a matinee, dinner out, and cocooning at home. Lunch had been cleaned up, but we still had time before the movie.

Out of nowhere, Ginny said, "You know what you said about that long, slow tease? I have a toy like that, too." She looked down just after she said that. "What if we each use our long, slow tease toys this afternoon?"

My front jumped when I understood what she was suggesting. "You know what mine is. What's yours?"

She looked back up at me after my positive response. "Ever hear of ben wa balls? I have some."

"I've read different things about them. You like them?"

"If I'm in the right mood. Like now. Would you put them in for me?"

How did my little sister ever turn into such a sensual marvel. "I'm all yours. Just show me what you want."

"And can I put yours in you?"

That really pushed things up a notch, I must have paused for a moment, because she started babbling. "I mean, only if you want, I don't have to if..."

I plugged her stream of words with a finger to her lips. "Sure you can, in my bum. You do me first, then I do you -- how does that sound? I think we should get undressed for this."

"Uh, okay. Go to your room and get ready. I'll be there in a minute."

Once I got to my room, I don't think I ever moved faster in my life. I fetched the Aneros and lube from the discreet place I kept them. Those and a box of tissues (the lube gets all over) went on the bed. I practically sprayed my clothing around the room. Then I got down on knees and elbows on the bed, next to the toy and stuff, presenting my rear to the door.

Mt sister opened my door a moment later, wearing her majestic height and her terry robe. The calf-length robe on her was barely knee length, and her slim, strong legs stretched out below that. She looked at me, then at the extras on the bed, and almost chirped a sound of surprise. She nibbled her lower lip as she came over and examined the display. I saw her pick up the toy and turn it around. She even stretched a finger full length next to it, for comparison. Still on knees and elbows, I looked back and said, "Bulgy side goes toward the front. Use lots of lube, and take it slow."

I looked over my shoulder as Ginny reached a finger toward me. I couldn't see, but I felt her touch my perineum, and stroke down toward my balls. Then I saw her pick up the lube. She put one hand on my rear to open it up, then touched the toy to my anus. I flinched, and said, "Cold. You're doing fine, keep going." Her face showed concentration as she touched again, then started to push. It twisted at the entrance to my body and started to open me up. Ginny took it away for more lube, then pressed it to me again. I tried to relax, and felt it open and enter me another few millimeters. "That's it, one step at a time." More lube, then try again. Soon, the widest part of the toy held me open. The next blob of lube went directly onto my crack, just above where the toy would go. Ginny still looked at my rear intently, but with a glimmer of a smile. I felt her wipe the toy in the lube, put her free hand on my rear again, and push. I panted as it invaded me, then my breath froze as the widest part reached the inner gate. One more push, and it slid the rest of the way in by itself. The tip of the toy found my prostate. Breath left me in a rush, and I slumped forward.

Ginny's hand felt warm on my rear as she asked, "How's that? Is it in right?"

Still butt up and face down, my inner muscles flexed around it, and shifted its touch on that inner gland. It always take me a moment to get used to it. "Perfect, better than the first time I tried it on myself. You were a lot more gentle and careful than I was."

She used a tissue to clean her finger, then wiped the extra lube off my rear. "Doug, I... I've never done anything like that before. I've put toys in me plenty of times, but never thought about putting something into a guy. It's kind of a responsibility."

Ginny flicked the handle on the toy and watched me squirm. Tug and push, twist and shift, small motions had big effect. I groaned and closed my eyes as she played. "Doug, if you use this again while I'm here, I want be with you. Is that okay?"

"It's a deal. Having another person, having you involved makes it a whole new experience. Is there any extra lube back there?"

Ginny picked up a tissue and wiped a few spots. "There. I think you're all set. Now you have something to do for me."

We both got up and I followed her into her room. She had a towel spread out on her bed, with some lube and an unfamiliar toy next to it. It might have been eight centimeters long, sort of a figure-8 shape, with the two rounded ends about three centimeters at their widest. A string hung off one end, to make recovery easy. Its weight surprised me when I picked it up, and the weight rattling around inside surprised me again. I looked at Ginny and asked, "You can feel this bumping around inside you?"

"A little, not much, but it never stops as long as I keep moving."

"Mine is like that, too, but I still feel it even when I don't move."

"I can tell. Your penis is big and floppy. Is that a drip coming out of you?"

I looked down as she reached for it. "That's what it does to me. About a third of an erection and oozing, the whole time it's in."