Stay for the Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned out loud when she licked the underside of the tip. That made her look up at me with concern on her face. I guess my big smile reassured her, and she went back to her play. My scrotum had tightened up, and Ginny seemed to remember what I had told her. She cupped it in her free hand and stroked it with her thumb. Pre-come streamed as she played, and she used her tongue to spread it around my erection and along the length of it. Ginny wrapped her hand around the base then, and started the up-and-down motion she'd seen when we masturbated for each other. I let her know, "You can hold it tighter if you want. It's pretty sturdy."

Gin didn't look up, but I felt new pressure on my erection and around my balls. She seemed to know already that she could use some strength and be gentle at the same time. Her kisses around the crown felt incredible. Then she pulled back for a second, looked at it again, then opened her mouth and took me in. Her head lowered and she took in more of it, until I felt the tip hit the back of her mouth. She gagged and coughed, and I reassured her, "Hey, just take what you're comfortable with. I've never met anyone who could actually do that porn fantasy sword-swallower thing. You're doing a fantastic job."

She wiped her mouth. "Okay, thanks. I thought that was part of it. I'm glad to hear my little friend wants to treat me nicely, too."

A moment later, half its length was in her mouth, half had her hand wrapped around it. Ginny played with her tongue and lips, she sucked and gripped. Her hand on my balls hugged, but tugged and tweaked, too. Soon, her hand and mouth worked together, up and down, in and out her mouth. Her breasts swayed under her, and I saw muscles working in her legs. I put my hand on her shoulder, just for the extra contact. My breathing had gotten deep and ragged as she brought me closer, and my hips started to move to the rhythm of her hand. I felt my finale coming and warned her, "Gin, I'm going to come."

She side-eyed me around her full mouth, and redoubled her effort. Soon, it was too much. My hips bucked as I squirted into her mouth. I guess that took her by surprise, because the second burst hit her in the chin. She went back to it, though, catching the rest in her mouth and dribbling saliva and semen all over. Ginny stayed with me until the last burst had finished and my erection started to soften. When I could talk again, I told her, "You don't have to swallow if you don't want to. Not everyone likes it."

Ginny pulled off my shrinking penis and looked at me with a smile. She made a show of swallowing my load. I guess it caught in her throat because she almost coughed, but she got it down. "How was that?"

"Ginny, you could give lessons. That was amazing."

"All of my lessons came from my little friend." She wagged my penis as she said that. "He gave me all the lessons I needed, but I might need more lessons again some time. Do you think he'd mind?"

"Not even a little. Now come here, you." I tugged her shoulder down and raised my head for a kiss. I could taste myself on her, something I've always found very intimate. "I'm a mess, and I think I dribbled on you."

Ginny answered, "Yeah, and you still smell like me. I like it, but I don't feel like sharing that with the world. Let's go clean up."

The shower had to be quick, since Ginny had to work in the afternoon and it was already late in the morning. We still had a little time for play, though.

I'm glad we did. She called late in the afternoon, saying she'd been offered overtime to help unload another truck. As a result, I was asleep before she got home.

Next day, work turned crazy, We had a big service outage in Europe, with multiple locations going out at the same time. I got a call from the emergency number during breakfast, and was busy into the afternoon. Ginny left me alone while she got herself breakfast and left for work. She left me a note saying she'd be there at least until nine. We managed to stabilize the European systems within about forty five minutes, but people were still on edge and keeping close eye on the locations that had gone down. The hair-on-fire moment had passed, but there was still a lot of analysis to figure out just what happened, monitoring to look for recurrence, and tweaking to get everything back on track. It was Thursday before the emergency was declared over, and we could start planning longer-term measures to prevent that from happening again. Until then, meetings included people from just about every time zone, so I had conference calls at all hours.

I had a few minutes each day to talk to Ginny. She explained that people with least seniority, like her, got the least desirable and most erratic work schedules. I heard her at one of her 'nightlies' when I was on a conference call, and made sure my end was muted. That was the closest I came to sharing any intimacy with her during those few days. My crisis was over about the same time Ginny got a day shift, from six in the morning to mid-afternoon. Thursday was the first time we shared a nightly since that incredible exchange of oral sex.

We were both tired after days of erratic schedules, so this was pretty low-key -- as much as that ever applies to doing this with a sister. As before, I leaned back against one end of the sofa-bed and she faced me from the other. We had each started when Ginny asked, "Doug, will you do me tonight? And I do you?"

"Of course! How about I do you first?" After I come, I tend to get sleepy and lazy. My beautiful sister deserved my best.

Ginny slid down the bed until she was lying flat on her side. She invited me over, patting the bed next to her. I crawled over and faced her. Her hand went down to grab my erection as reached for one of her perfect breasts. I said, "I think this will work best if you lie on your back."

She rolled over and let go of my penis. That was just so she could switch hands, though. I started by kissing her neck. She turned her head away from me, and her short hair presented the whole length of it, from under her ear down to her shoulder. At the same time, I reached over to hold her breast. Unsupported, it fell a bit to the side. I cupped in my hand, lifting the mound to her chest. My thumb scraped across her areola. Soft at first, I felt it thicken to my touch. My thumb bumped and flicked the gumdrop nipple. I saw something in her closed eyes each time I did, almost a flinch. Her soft smile let me know it was the happy kind of flinch, so I resumed my kisses.

Soon I reached the upper curve of her closer breast. My lips traced the transition from bone of her shoulder to softness on her chest. My other hand left her breast and followed the curve of her waist and hip. I stroked down the outside of her thigh and up the inside, until I felt her pubic hair against my thumb. I repeated that stroking for a while, in slow firm motions. I had to shift down a bit as I kissed her chest, to get her nipple within reach of my lips. Lower down, each stroke up her thigh pressed inward slightly more, until I pressed equally at the top of her thigh and edge of her outer lip.

Ginny held my head against her breast with a gentle touch, and I heard quiet "Mmm, mmm" sounds. That seemed like an invitation to continue my kisses and nibbles. Lower down, I massaged her outer lips, one side then the other. I paused at the top, just where her labia parted, to massage her mons, too. That put indirect pressure on her clit, back from the too-sensitive tip. When I did that, her stretching and louder purrs encouraged me. I kept up the firm, slow strokes, but let my fingertip slide up between her labia -- just touching the separation at first, not opening it. Ginny shifted her legs to open the gap, and my finger ran along the soft ruffles that peeked out. Eyes still closed, Ginny whispered, "Make it wet."

I lifted my finger to my mouth for wetness, and slid it back into the fold. Ginny gasped and squirmed at the slippery touch, then relaxed again. My finger ran lower, to the edge of her vagina, and I found more wetness. I dipped into that, and spread her own balm up between her inner lips, up to her clit. I wet two fingers at my mouth, so they'd slide easily over the hidden shaft of her clit. I felt the pink ridge under my fingers, her pubic bone behind acting as its bed. Not wanting to risk "too much," up there, my hand went lower, to the softness of her outer vagina. I felt that ring of guardian muscle and pressed -- just to give the feeling of pressure, not to enter. Her moisture collected on my fingers and I spread it upward again. My touch slid easily over every crease and cranny of that delicate flower.

Muscles across her tummy tightened when I touched her clit again, and held as I stroked it. I released for a moment, then pressed again and saw the tautness again. In response to the growing urgency, I shifted my hand. The heel of my hand, under the thumb, continued the pressure against her clit. That freed my fingers to probe the entrance to her body. I just pressed at first, enjoying the waves of tension that grew within her. I wet my fingers again and pressed, this time with the ball of my fingertip starting to enter. It wasn't even the whole first joint of my finger, but I backed it out and pressed again, deeper. Ginny's purring had grown into soft moans. Her breath and sounds synchronized with the tension spreading outward from her hips, outward from my touch.

The next push went deeper into her, with two fingers. They passed the muscled gateway, into the softness deep inside her. I slid my fingers back, then deep again. Ginny's hips sank into the mattress when I did that, and sank even deeper when I curled my fingers inside her. Her voice raised as her body's responses built, and her inner muscles grasped at me. I honestly couldn't tell when her orgasm began, her buildup was so gradual and steady. It was unmistakable, though when it came fully upon her. Hips bucking, shoulders lifting off the bed, tightening grip pulling my mouth against her breast, the orgasm took every part of her. I synchronized my deepest pressure within her to the rhythm of her body. Just as I couldn't say exactly when it began, I don't think there was any one moment when it ended. Her hips pressed down and released, but with less force. Her gasping calls continued when her breath allowed, but more quietly. I kept my pressure at her clit, at her vagina, at her breast, but softened it. Gasping turned to quiet laughter as it passed from her, and I held my fingers still inside. Ginny looked up at me, hand still on the back of my head.

Through it all, her hand never left my erection. It never moved, as when trying to bring me to orgasm, it just held. Her grip grew stronger as the orgasm rose inside her, and gentled again as her orgasm passed. It never left me, though. I think it was just a point of contact between us, an intimacy, her reaching out to me. And, whatever wildness took her over, that grip remained sure and steady. I touched her and she touched me. When my fingers left her vagina, she let me go, too.

I licked the taste of Ginny off my fingers. She smiled at that, and said, "You're next. Once I recover, that it. You really wrung me out."

"Hey, that was all you. I was just there poking at the bits."

"Maybe, but when I poke my own bits, it's nothing like that."

"I know what you mean. It's like being your own masseur. It's better when someone else does it."

"Someone else who knows what they're doing." She sounded a bit sour at that one. She had a history of at least one someone who didn't know. In a brighter tone, "Give me a moment and I'll return the favor, or try to."

"No rush," I answered. "I'll be right back." She probably needed a glass of water as much as I did. I brought a glass back for each of us, and we sipped in silence.

Ginny stretched with feline grace, getting the kinks out before I took my turn. I'll never tire of women's bodies: the way her breasts get high and a little flat when she stretches up, the way they shift when she leans to the side, the way they hang when she bends low to stretch her back, the way they spread when she lies down. And that just one part of her.

I guess she caught me staring. "What?"

"You're beautiful, that's all. I don't think you could be un-graceful if you tried."

"You're talking about me, right? The one I see every day in the mirror?"

I shrugged. "We're looking at the same woman, just not seeing her the same."

"Hunh. I guess I have to take your word for it." She patted the bed next to her. "You now. Avoid the wet spot if you can find it."

I did find it, with the back of my leg when I stretched out, but was eager enough to ignore it. "How do you want me?"

"Now that's an open-ended question." He impish smile hinted at much more than she actually said, I just didn't know what. "Would you turn over? I'd like to start on your back."

I obliged and she straddled me, her but pretty much on top of mine. She leaned into my shoulders and I heard something crack -- but crack just right. "Ahh aah..." She's tall and strong and, like so many strong people, she knows her strength. She knows just how much to use. And how much not to.

"You're in no rush, right?"

"Gin-erator, I just want whatever you have in mind. Take your time. I didn't rush you, did I?"

"Gods, no! I was almost begging, until I found out what a slow build does for me."

"I'm in your hands. And loving it."

Ginny leaned hard into my shoulders and back, and seemed to know the exact position of every muscle and bone. Maybe she did -- it's the kind of thing I've studied up before a big date. (Nerd, remember? It's our way, and probably makes up for a lot of other personality defects.)

She scooted back onto my thighs as her hands worked down my back. I thought I caught the scent of her sex splayed open, but it might have been traces left all over the room, or maybe just my wishful thinking. I relaxed under her hands, my body learning to trust her touch. Was this some kind of fore-foreplay? If so, I have lessons to learn.

I moaned out loud when she got to my glutes. "You like that?" she asked.

"Ahh, yes. I had no idea how good that could feel."

"Good feelings are what we're here for." She leaned into the muscles, both hands on on side, then the other. Soon, Ginny got to the transition from rear to thighs. She still straddled my legs, holding them together. Even so, she could slide two fingers down between them, caressing my butt as she stroked my perineum, then my scrotum. Her play went on for a little while, then she climbed off and said, "Time to roll over."

The massage had me so relaxed that it took a moment for me to move. She crawled over, then reached for my shoulders. I sank into a mindless state, just wallowing in the warmth of her hand and the strength of her touch. Next stop for those luscious warm hands was my chest, the pectoral muscles. As she worked them, she very deliberately slide her thumbs across my nipples. Gentle eroticism crept into my warm feelings, and an erection started to rise. I opened my eyes and looked up at her. She looked back at me with a smile. Then she looked at my thickening penis, and back at me with a bigger smile.

One hand stayed on my chest, but the other reached down past my waist. I expected her hand to cradle my penis. Instead, she cupped my balls in her hand and stroked my scrotum with her thumb. Her other hand never strayed my my nipple, now gently pinching and tugging at it. It was as if a wire ran through me, from one of her hands to the other. The erotic buildup grew slower than I'd ever felt it before, but warmer and more deliberate, too. I felt my hips tip up to her, and her grip moved up to my erection. Ginny held it in one hand, then used the other to collect the pre-come at the slit and smear it around. She pressed the underside, slid up to the tip, and milked another clear drop from it.

At that point, the hand that had been at my chest went back to my nipple. She lifted her other hand to her mouth, as she'd seen me do, and wet it thoroughly with saliva. Her lips glistened with pre-come as her slick hand gripped me again, and slid easily the length of my erection. Her eyes never left mine as she played, until she lifted the dry hand to her own breast and tugged at the nipple. Then she leaned over, supporting herself on one hand above my head, and lowered the breast to my lips. I tried to lift my mouth to the pink berry at the tip, but she pulled back with a "Tsk" and a shake of her head. I lay my head back on the bed, waiting. She soon dangled it over my mouth again, swinging the tip across my lips. I opened my mouth, and she lowered her breast toward me.

When I could feel her against my lips, I closed around her areola and swabbed the tip with my tongue. Her hand on my penis kept its steady rhythm. Her grip strengthened, though, as my hips took up a steady rise and fall. The feel of her areola in my mouth, leathery with its stiffness, somehow reached into my erection. Then it came over me. Ginny's hand tightened on my erection as it started to erupt. She looked down at it with a huge smile, even as she pressed her breast into my mouth. I grunted around it with each pulse of my ejaculation, and her hand pulled yet more out of me. Soon I had nothing left to give, and relaxed onto the bed. Her grip relaxed, too, but never left my penis. I felt its swelling subside as she sat up and lifted her breast away from me. A strand of saliva connected us for a moment longer, until she lifted it, examined it briefly, and rubbed at it. "Wow. You got pretty enthusiastic there, at the end."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Maybe a little, but you were careful with your teeth. That would have been a problem." She still held my soft, sticky penis, playing gently. "I'm exhausted. Are you ready to get some sleep?"

"Oh, yes. I need to clean up." I felt semen cooling across my stomach and chest. "Brush my teeth, too."

"I'll join you." Ginny stayed in the bathroom as I left, shutting the door behind me. I heard her pee and flush. Then she joined my on my bed, the one we hadn't messed up. I felt her long,warm body pressing against the length of my torso and thigh. That was the last thing in my mind as sleep claimed me.