All Comments on 'Stay for the Summer'

by humminbean

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

more of these siblings please

HerHindHerHindover 1 year ago

Nice slow burn. Assume they'll get the rest of the way some day. Thanks.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Wow what a sexy build up. I hope we get to read the main event soon. Maybe she will stay permanently once they become lovers. wonder how the parentals will handle that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful balance between the details and the feelings. Quite well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done for a first attempt in this category. Refreshing, keep it up please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry, I am so pissed off at this cheap bastard that I couldn't take his seriously. His folks lost their house, they're hemorrhaging money to hotels, he has a job and he's taking money for the sister's rent! Just a selfish, cheap bastard.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

This is perfect writing to get an editor. You actually know how to construct an actual sentence, and the few times you failed at that it was because you had a missing subject or verb and could have been fixed easily by an editor.

I think the reason you have only managed to get slightly more than 3 followers for each publication is because you don't tell a very good story. Helping you with that is way too much like work for my tastes.

I can give you a few suggestions that may help with both your major difficulties. Read what you've written out loud. You have no deadlines here, so there shouldn't be a hurry to get it submitted. The out loud part will actually catch nearly all of your writing mistakes.

Put it down for a day or two, after you've read it a few times for errors. Then read it again. If it doesn't make you feel anything, you haven't told a good story, and it needs to be fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ll loved this story much the precum literally soaked my underwear it so good to be real hard and leaking so much

darken05darken05over 1 year ago

Great story. I like especially that it was not “I have a giant cock and she had huge 38DDD breasts” (btw 38 is NOT a thing on a tiny girl. Some authors need a lesson on bra sizing). Look forward to the continuing story. But the downside, as mentioned by another, the guy is a dick for taking rent from his parents for her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh yes! We'll want more of this one!

whatsittoyawhatsittoyaover 1 year ago

Excellent read. I love the care shown between the two. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. More please

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

This was pretty good, but having them stop with just the mutual masturbation was a bit of a let down. I'm also unresolved about the evening when Ginny went to her room and then blew Doug off when he knocked on her door. But later that same night she decided to get buck naked and come into his room? 😏 What kind of schizophrenic, bipolar bullshit is that? And you never had Ginny offer up an explanation or excuse for her actions.

Overall I enjoyed reading this, but it does have a number of problems that need to be solved. The story is only worth a 3, but gave it a 4/5 anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read, more please

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

There were some words in it that tossed it off for me ,, ie,, food instead of foot and a few others ,, overall an average story kinda boring to me tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

who the fuq measures themselves in cm in the US??? that alone made the story unreadable. should get 0 stars for this lame crap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhumminbean@humminbean
Been busy lately, but will try to post some new ones. Thanks again for your constructive comments! ------------------------------------ I've written a fair bit of non-fiction before, but these are my first tries at fiction. So far, I'm having a blast with it! Thanks t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES