Stay Golden, Pony Girl

Info
An unusually shaped new toy floods T.'s mind with lust
175 words
4.54
5k
1
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end of the spring can be very busy, with few chances record and relax, so .... when that hungry, predatory feeling starts sinking in, T. doesn't waste too much time with updating you on life before confessing how the lack of opportunities was causing an uncontrollable desire to fuck someone.

And since she gets to be alone and as loud as she wants, Tempest finally takes some time to test out and play with some new, incredibly kinky toys her Master recently gifted her with -- including the massively large, flared dildo in the shape of a horse's member.

While equine play has never been a kink before, the sheer size and unusual shape of the toy makes it almost impossible not to both cum ridiculously hard and have a few kinky thoughts along the way as she lubes up and stretches her pussy for this monster of a toy ... all for your horny little ears and audio enjoyment.

[Female voice][F4A][masturbation][pussy stretching][fantasy dildos][pony][horsey play][deep penetration][huge toy cock][intense][multiple orgasms][taboo][squirting][need][begging][self deprecation][slut][wet cunt pounding][female organs][size queen]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong10 months agoAuthor

@DD - Thank you so much for such an introspective and fair critique. 🙂. I am well aware some of the kinks I have can be a little uncomfortable for the average person -- or just plain shocking. But I always try to approach it with care to that, when I can.

As always, your thoughtful comments are always appreciated ❤️

TWS

DeusdarkDeusdark10 months ago

Your genuine conteplative approach presents a calming energy that puts listeners, (at least for me), into a very receptive place. It helps put me into the right mental space to listen to what youre saying.

And the tone of your voice adds to the effect: its smooth tone, and clear approach is very enjoyable.

Thank you again for sharing yourself with all of us.

Best,

DD

P.S.

"Pillow princess" LOL thank you for this phrase, I shall use it and pass it along.

Share this

Similar Stories

The Light Between the Trees - Intro Chloe stares down a bullet. She only came in for a coffee.in Audio
Roommates’ Night In This is one of those 'long buildup' mini-novel type audios.in Audio
Withdrawals Be my daddy.in Audio
Quick & Dirty: Thank Goddess! An update, a ramblefap, and a prayer of gratitude. [F4A]in Audio
Cannabis Confessions 2.1 T. decides it's a good day to relax, have a joint and playin Audio
More Stories