Stay Hungry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she ate her breakfast, she sat and went through her mail. There was another e-mail from George.

"Darla,

I have the report from the genetics lab on the effects of our retro-virus. The gene splicing is a success for the female subjects, but, as we had feared, has no affect on the males. More study is needed on this, but I have my theories.

Anyway, my own observations indicate that the females, like Jinny, have had their instinctive mating urge amplified, while their inhibitions have been attenuated. In other words, the mating instinct is now foremost on their agenda, superseded only when another instinct, like hunger or self preservation, is brought into play. We'll talk later.

George"

"Jesus, George" she thought, as she finished her breakfast, "why can't you just say they have to get laid unless their hungry?" She shook her head at George's tendency to overcomplicate issues. She pictured George typing this e-mail to her, and pondered how cute he actually was. She had known him quite a while, but lately he seemed so, assertive... manly.

Just then, Jimmy poked his head into her office.

"Hey, Doc. Got a few minutes?" he asked, somewhat trepid.

Darla looked up from her reverie. Spotting Jimmy, her body internally shifted just as before, as if preparing itself. Her skin suddenly felt flushed, and she squirmed in her seat.

(Oh, no. This is going to be awkward... -- TICK -- Like HELL it will. I know what to do with HIM!") "Well, hello kiddo... what's on YOUR mind?" she said with a welcoming smile.

Encouraged, he said "I was thinking you and I could, um, take a break."

"I could use a 'break'" she replied. Grabbing her purse, she followed him to the parking lot. He drove them back to the same motel as before. This time, Jimmy parked directly in front of a room, and led her inside. She could feel herself getting wet as she approached the door. Opening the door for her, he stood aside as she entered.

To her surprise, there was a man already inside. "Doc, I thought you'd like to meet a friend of mine, Mike. I hope you don't mind..." he said.

("You're GODDAM RIGHT I mind -- TICK -- Wait a minute, think of the possibilities!")

"Of course not! The more the merrier!" she gushed.

Relief visibly showing on Jimmy's face, he seemed to make a decision, then closed the door, making sure it was not locked. After pausing to send a text message, he watched as she 'helped' Mike shed his clothes.

Moments later, she was naked herself, kneeling in front of Mike with his growing cock in her mouth. Jimmy removed his own clothes and knelt behind Darla, exploring her naked flesh with his hands. She moaned as he caressed her skin, and spread her thighs helpfully when he reached between her legs.

Jimmy gently stroked her clit with his fingers, causing her to move her hips rhythmically. Impatiently, she stood and dragged Mike over to the bed, laying back invitingly. But Jimmy had other ideas. He pulled her up until her head hung over the other side of the mattress and, holding her wrists, worked his cock down her throat.

While she adjusted to his, Mike lifted her legs over his shoulders and slipped into her wet pussy. She groaned with pleasure as she felt his rod sink deep into her.

"Damn! She's one hot piece!" exclaimed Mike, as he fucked her with enthusiasm. Darla suddenly felt humiliation, and lust simultaneously. She was being used, but she was loving it! His degrading words and her restricted movement only aroused her more. In moments, her orgasming pussy clenched his cock, pushing him to cum along with her. She could feel his spasms as he emptied into her womb. Again, she felt that odd satisfaction.

Mike pulled out of her and moved around the bed to take Jimmy's place in her mouth. Mimicking his friend, he pinned her wrists to the bed. Jimmy gladly took Mike's place and slipped into the gorgeous Dr. Darla for the second day in a row. Her state of arousal already heightened, she quickly began cumming as he enjoyed the silky feeling of her soft pussy on his eager cock.

Less than a minute later, she heard the door open. Two male voices greeted Jimmy and Mike, and whooped in delight at the sight Darla presented, pinned to the bed between the two of them. She couldn't see them, since Mike had her head trapped between his thighs as he fucked her throat, but she heard them shed their clothes as they discussed her body and what they wanted to do with it, as if she wasn't there.

That there were no introductions only served to arouse her further, if possible. Soon, she felt four hands roaming her body, massaging her tits, stroking her skin. It was extremely erotic for her. When two sets of lips suckled her nipples, she came with such force that Jimmy was almost expelled. The sight must have been too much for Jimmy, because he began cumming inside of her.

"Stand aside and watch how it's done" said one of the new voices. Jimmy backed away and a new cock slipped into her again. She was being fucked by a man she had never laid eyes on... and she found it thrilling!

Eventually, Mike satisfied himself and backed away, freeing her head. She looked up to see four of the most beautiful men she had ever seen. Why had she never seen Jimmy in this light before? Where did he get such gorgeous friends? These guys were each the image of Adonis, and she wanted them each inside of her.

They spent hours in that motel room, and only when they were all ravenous did they break for the night. It was late again, nearly 5 PM. Jimmy drove Darla back to the lab as his friends went their own way.

Darla couldn't bring herself to talk to Jimmy as remorse once again set in. She studied him for a moment, then wondered to herself "Those guys are ordinary to the extreme. Why did I think they were so attractive?"

Jimmy dropped her off at the facility and went home, the hour being late. She went into her office to assess what had happened today. Another e-mail from George awaited her.

"Darla,

I'm having a devil of a time finding you!

I found out more about Dunstall's screw-up. The virus they used is an airborne variety. Be very careful until we can be sure the lab is safe. I locked up our lab and made it off limits until further notice.

Meanwhile, the genetics lab has issued their report. The gene splice worked beautifully, but only on the females, as we thought. The change is permanent and irreversible. Jinny has exhibited a very healthy libido, and I think the zoo can expect her to breed enthusiastically now. We can start working with other subjects as soon as this Dunstall mess is straightened out.

Call me when you come in tomorrow. We need to confer.

George"

Suddenly, the pit of Darla's stomach lurched. It all became clear in an instant. Her behavior had radically changed in just three or four days after that vial of retro-virus broke on Friday, and she thought nothing of it! In the last two days, she had experienced more sex than in her previous years (though, she had to admit, it was pretty damned good).

Regardless, she couldn't let it continue. She had to do something. She reviewed the last couple of days in her mind: 1)behavior followed two days of flu-like symptoms 2)nervous tick, accompanied by irrational thoughts, precedes irresistible sexual urges, 3)aggressive sex seeking behavior with any available male, or males follows 4)complete submission to assertive males likely (make that certain) 5)sexual craving dominates as long as other basic needs are met, such as food

Conclusion: "I'm screwed"

There was only one course of action. To maintain control of her behavior, she had to remain hungry, and not JUST hungry, esurient, famished, starving. Any relief from severe hunger and she'd fall back into that behavior.

But she knew she HAD to eat eventually. How would she manage it? For now, she would forgo food. It was already 12 hours since she last ate, and she had a rigorously energetic day, on her back, but still, she had had a workout.

To be safe, she grabbed her purse and headed home. She longingly passed her favorite take-out place and drove to her apartment. Even as hungry as she was, she could feel the attraction to men she saw, which was VERY different from the INdifferent Darla of one week ago.

Forcing herself to focus, she climbed the stairs to her apartment. There, in the doorway to his apartment, stood Jack. She groaned internally and summoned her inner strength as he greeted her warmly.

"Hi there neighbor!" he said. "Got any plans for dinner?"

As she unlocked her door, she said, rather abruptly, "Sorry, but I do. And I'm afraid I'm late. I'll talk to you later." She pushed past him into her apartment and closed the door.

She felt bad doing that. He wasn't crude, nor did he seem to assume special favors from her, but he clearly saw her differently tonight. Actually, he was apparently a decent guy. He certainly was talented. She started to think back to the night before...

"NO, stop that" she scolded herself. That was just the way back to ruin.

She went into her apartment and readied herself for bed, drinking only water. Strangely, even that, taking the edge off of her hunger, made her horny. She slept uneasily.

Day Three:

By morning, Darla's thoughts were dominated by her near starvation, but she was clear-headed. She tried drinking some water, and was pleased to find that, though the edge was taken off of her hunger, her obsession with sex had not returned. She resolved to keep a bottle of water with her at all times. She could at least postpone eating this way.

She hurriedly showered and dressed for work, then drove directly there, eyeing her favorite breakfast spot like a child peering through a candy store window. But, tempting as it was, she passed it by.

Parking in her reserved spot, she spied Jimmy coming her way. There was no way to avoid him this time, but she wasn't trying to... the air needed clearing.

"Good morning, Doc" he said knowingly. "Any plans for today?"

"Why, the pompous little pup!" she thought to herself.

"Yes, Jimmy. I was just deciding whether to assign you to cleaning chimpanzee crap for the next year, or to let you resign quietly without a black mark on your record. It's a tough choice..."

Startled by the sudden change, apparently back to her old ways, he quickly back-peddled.

"Uh, sorry to bother you, Doc... Dr. Bailey. Uh, I gotta go... Dr. Swensen said he needed me first thing today..." he trailed off and beat a quick retreat into the building.

She felt bad doing that, after all she was the one who started it with him. But, she had to put things right. A show of force was the only way.

She went into the building toward her office, and noticed that her secretary, Alice, was still missing. No, her purse is there... John, another intern was passing just then.

"John, have you seen Alice?" she asked.

"Yeah, I saw her with Dr. Swensen, heading toward his office."

She thanked him and set off to Dave Swensen's office, but when she got there, she heard muffled noises coming from within. Quietly opening his door just a crack, she peeked in, and saw Alice, naked, sitting on the edge of his desk, with Dave between spread her legs giving her a good fucking. She looked euphoric with pleasure, and he wasn't far from it either. Retreating, she continued to her office, and closed the door behind her.

Clearly, she wasn't the only woman affected. Both she and Alice had come down with "flu", and now Alice was showing Dave a really good time. George was right, this seemed to be very serious. But she had to think of her own situation first. She had to maintain control without starving to death!

She took a swig of water and considered (as was her practice)...

1)She had to eat 2)Eating made her lose control of herself 3)She had to put herself in a safe, controlled environment before she ate 4)She needed to find someone to guard her while she was vulnerable 5)That person had to be sexually "safe" 6)The women she knew were either not local or were at risk of becoming infected like her 7)The men she knew would have her naked and on her back as soon as she satisfied her hunger (or rather, she would have THEM in the sack)

So, WHO? She suddenly wished she had listened to George earlier...

Wait! George! He has Erectile Dysfunction! Even if he wanted to, he couldn't fuck her, and she couldn't coerce him! She had to find him and get his help.

"However", she thought, "there's no reason to tell him everything, at least not yet".

She leaped to her feet and set out to find George. Starting in his office, she searched the entire building. As she wandered the halls, she realized there were absolutely NO women. She started looking for women, as well. For an hour, she searched, and found none of her 'targets'.

In her own lab, she stopped one of the interns. "Have you seen Joan today?" she asked.

"Yeah", said Ralph, pausing from feeding one of the chimps, "she's back at work, but acting oddly, I must say".

"What do you mean" she asked carefully.

"Well, for one thing, she took an early lunch! She left a few minutes ago with Jimmy and his friend, Mike" he said, turning back to his work.

Darla knew just where they had gone, and was tempted to go after them and rescue her, but she remembered how involved SHE was and realized that there was nothing she could do to stop them... or her. Just then, she spotted George in the hallway.

"George! I need to talk to you, right away!" she called.

"Sure, let's go to my office."

She followed him into his office and closed the door. Darla was not known for subtlety, in fact, she was known for bullying people to get her way. So George was not surprised at her tone. He was, however, stunned by her "request".

In her usual "take charge" manner, she started directing him, rather than asking.

"George, I want you to do something for me. I want you to take me home and have dinner with me. Then, I want you to guard me all night, keep me from leaving, no matter what I say or do. Tie me up if you have to. Can you do that?"

"Um, sure, I suppose. It's kind of an odd request..." he began.

"Good, then it's settled. Meet me at 4 PM in my office. Dinner's on me" she said, almost as an afterthought. Abruptly, she stood and left his office, hoping to avoid an explanation.

She returned to her office and poured over the reports George had been sending her all week, trying to find a solution to the disaster facing her. Listening to the radio as she worked, she heard that a flu epidemic had been detected, and people were being cautioned to take precautions, and get a flu shot.

"A fat lot of good THAT will do them" she thought.

Sooner than she expected, George poked his head in her office.

"Shall we go? We can take my car. You can pick yours up in the morning."

They went out together. George started to drive them to one of the finer restaurants in town, but she didn't want to "go off" until she was safely locked away.

Indicating a fast food place, she said "No, just stop in over there and pick up something to go. I'm famished, and want to get to your place."

He complied, flattered that she was so keen to go to his place.

They ate dinner quietly, discussing their project, though she steered him away from the subject of the virus now spreading through town. She kept the topic focused on its effect on Jinny and the other chimps, hoping to get some ideas on how to fix things.

But as she ate, and her hunger subsided, she began noticing how masculine George was, and how he even ate his food like a man. He appeared more manly to her by the minute. Again, the warmth grew inside of her, and she shifted in her seat.

Remembering their agreement, George got up and locked the door.

"I'm not sure why you want it, but I'll tie you up now, if you're ready" he said.

Then he crossed over to her and took her by the hand, leading her to his bedroom. She gladly followed along as he guided her, holding his hand behind her back. Setting her on his bed, he turned and entered his bathroom.

Darla was beside herself with desire by now, but her rational self tried to still the brewing storm within her.

("His E.D. will keep me safe for tonight, then tomorrow I'll have to find a more permanent solution -- TICK -- You BITCH! Why do you have to spoil... HEY! Look there!")

She looked over to see George, completely naked, setting down a glass of water and a bottle of Viagra. Then, smiling, he picked up four short pieces of rope and started toward her, his erection already growing.

("whimper -- TICK -- It looks like George found his OWN cure...")

End

12