Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 02

Story Info
With C.J. & Lani from Baywatch.
8.1k words
4.38
3.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the television series, actresses etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Baywatch, its characters or any of the actresses etc who appeared in it

Starring: Casey 'C.J.' Jean Parker [as portrayed by Pamela Anderson], Leilani 'Lani' Malloa McKenzie [Carmen Electra]

Stay Tuned And Hard -- Chapter 2: Baywatch

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

A Commissioned story by n1one.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, FF, MFF, oral, anal.

* * *

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Obi Hesse, the far from impressive in either looks or body man yelled as he found his vision blurred by a mix of black and white crackling static and the primary colours of the test patterns for old TV sets. "THE FUCK IS GOING ON??" He yelled as he fell through what seemed like an endless void after being hauled out of one fictional world from a television show into this gap between the dimensions.

Indeed, it had been quite a day (or was it longer given the trip through time and space?). Earlier on he'd been shifting through the junk left to him through the will of his late Uncle. Including a mysterious old television set and a tape curiously marked for him to 'enjoy the trip'. That tape being played leading him to be impossibly hauled from reality right into a new world. Right out of the fiction of an old TV show he used to watch. However, it seemed that the characters he'd encountered there were somehow unbelievably gullible and believed him without question on pure face value, despite having never met before. That in turn allowed him to get a couple of beauties to offer up some sex without any hesitation or repercussions. Especially as right after the fun, he'd been ripped right out of that world like his mission was accomplished.

But that had just been the first world. For now he had to deal with finding himself falling and then landing, with quite the loud splash, into a body of clear, blue water. Instantly soaking his clothes so that they stuck even more to his already unsightly enough, overweight body. "Ahhhhh fuck!" He coughed as despite the vast fall he'd experienced, he found that momentum hadn't carried with the distance. Somehow not leaving him injured so it felt like he'd just fallen back from a standing position. "What the fuck?? Now where the fuck am I?" He said after spitting out some water. "A fucking ocean beach, obviously." He mused from the taste of salt as he waddled out of the water.

Finding the location of a long, golden sandy beach as dotted down the length of the shore either way was the odd white wooden lifeguard tower like in a classic TV show. Along with the occasional laid out towel and beach umbrella and the like but curiously not a sign of any other life on the beach. "At least I might dry out with this weather." He mused from the sunny, cloudless sky up above as he felt a summer heat. "Guess I don't need to take a shower after that last... Scene? Show? Whatever happened before." He said, hauling off his top and wringing it out as he approached a beach towel. The plan being to dry off and then try to find some clues about where he actually was.

However that was soon cut off when he heard approaching footsteps, jogging in fact, heading along the shore as he turned to look to the side. His jaw dropping when it was right out of a scene from Baywatch, the world he was in, as two stunning young women clad in the iconic red one piece swimsuits were running down the beach. Large, rounded busts jiggling with each step with the stunning blonde 'C.J.' Casey Jean Parker on the right and the gorgeous redhead 'Lani' Leilani Malloa McKenzie on the left. A sign of how his trip was very much of a multiverse as off the top of his head these two being in the same 'show' only happened in one movie, rather than any of the seasons. Not that with his eyes watching those tits shake of them both he was thinking too much of cannon appearances or not.

"Hey! You there!" C.J. called out as the two women approached him. "The beach is off limits today!" She said as the two stopped in front of the gawking man.

"Yes, it's strictly lifeguards only so we can do our training!" Lani added.

"Oh, well, I uh..." Obi thought quickly, remembering how in the world before the women there had been unbelievable gullible to believe whatever he told them. "That's why I'm here! I'm part of your training!" He lied. "In fact I'm like your training coach! You know, keeping you informed and making sure you're doing everything right."

"...Oh? Of course you are!" C.J. said like her mind found that perfectly acceptable as an idea. Smiling warmly as did the beauty beside her. "That's right. There's no point doing all this training if we don't know if we're doing it right or not!" She reasoned to make up his story for him in a way as she looked to Lani who easily agreed with a nod.

"Guess we should have known we'd be surprised out here! Not like we're saving lives out in the base so of course you'd be out here." Lani chipped in.

Heese couldn't believe his luck at how these two beauties were believing every word. And it was giving him ideas since if he'd gotten a red hot three-way in the last world, why wouldn't he get the same here? "That's right! As, uh, lifeguards you need to be ready for anything!" He said as he stepped between the two women. Helping himself to sliding an arm around their slender waists to pull them against his tubby frame. "And you need to be ready to do anything and prove you'll go the extra mile in order to prove your worth as a Lifeguard."

"Well I'm already a Senior Lifeguard, so I'd like to think I'll that and then some, Coach!" C.J. said as she didn't object to the hands on touch from this strange man.

"I'm not just some rookie either! I need to prove myself even more with what some people on the team think of me with my dancing dreams." Lani added.

"Well then! I think we can have ourselves some fun then and you can, you know, prove your worth to me." Obi claimed as he let go of them, seeing how eager to follow his words they both were as he began to push down his already soaked shorts.

"Coach! I didn't think you meant 'training' like this!" Lani said with a sexy laugh as her and C.J.'s eyes went wide, seeing his fat, long cock being exposed as he was already starting to harden. "But that's a lot bigger than any of the boyfriends I've had before..." She all too easily admitted

"Me too, and we've both had a lot of guys before... Especially me..." C.J. said with a giggle as she gazed down to admire his shaft.

"Well a true Lifeguard needs to be ready for anything, and to take anything!" Obi claimed, making it up as he went along. "And I expect you two to be able to not hold back... I won't let you pass your training if you can't handle the rough stuff!" He said, wanting to push his luck and see what being able to trick these beauties so easily could get him.

"No problem! Just tell us what we need to do in order to prove ourselves and we'll do it!" C.J. all too eagerly said as Lani gave an approving nod.

"Well then? Both of you can just kneel down in front of me please... Heh, hope you don't mind sand on your knees." He joked as the two women lowered themselves down in front of him and his rock hard cock. Neither of them thinking anything about how shameful it would be to be caught out in the open fucking a total stranger. "And let's see if you two are just boasting, or if you can actually handle this or not?" He said, glancing between the two smiling, blissfully unaware faces of the gorgeous Baywatch characters before he just grabbed both of them with a handful of hair each. Bringing them towards his shaft and seeing that C.J.'s mouth opened from a gasp at the unexpected pull of her golden locks. Allowing him to stuff his cock in between her full, juicy lips and make her eyes widen as he didn't exactly give her time to adjust. Pumping in to send the fat crown of his long tool hitting into the back of her mouth.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HHHHRRRRKKK!! MMMMMPHHH!!" Casey stared up and began choking instantly. Her long history of rather easily falling in love and many boyfriends seemingly not translating into experiences with a huge shaft like this. Gagging as he pumped in and filled her mouth up fuller than she's used to. Leaving her saliva starting to spill down already at the rough way he was pumping between those ripe cock suckers of hers. "GAAAAAAAAAAAH!! HHHHHLLLKK!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHH HHHHRRRKKK!!" Yet she made no move to pull away from this face fucking. Staring up and groaning as she began to slobber all over his meaty cock as it was fed in and out of her lips. Her blonde locks held to keep her head in place as he pumped into her warm and wet oral hole. Easily making him moan out as the saliva coated his size while he stared down with a wide grin.

"MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHRRRRKKK!!" The chokes of C.J. got raspy as her watering eyes widened. His dick being rammed not just into her mouth but now beyond into her snug, untested throat. He was really taking advantage of this chance to bang such an iconic TV character as he made the gorgeous blonde choke around his thick cock. Pumping briskly to use her oral hole like a pussy. Making her pretty face press down into his crotch as his heavy balls swung and smacked off her chin to send the dripping saliva splashing about. "GAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH!!" Fighting a losing battle to keep her full lips wrapped around him from the speed of his thrusts. Firm pumps to drive in and make her throat stretch like she was just property to him. Leaving her saliva drooling down off his length and from her chin. Staining across her large chest and that iconic swimsuit uniform she wore as her own spit dripped down the cleavage to under her attire.

Next to the woman being face fucked, Lani just bit her lip as she was held in close enough to watch but not to block the path as C.J.'s face got driven down into his crotch, with the underside of his bulging gut crazing over her forehead and her hair as she went down deep. Her mouth impressively taking every thick inch like she was built to be fucked, as fitting for a sex bomb beauty like her. The thrusts machine-like to keep C.J. gagging loudly as the tears rolled down her face from a first time deep throat and getting it hard like she was more a porn star than a Lifeguard. And no remorse from the grinning slob getting to pound her stunning face as he went in deep to stuff that mouth. Only pulling out not to give the blonde a well earned break, but so he could enjoy both women. That, and taking a moment to rub his cock against C.J.'s panting face as he smeared a bit more saliva onto him.

"That looked real tough to take! I hope I... MMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Now it was Lani's turn to endure the oral pounding as he quickly rammed his shaft into her mouth now. C.J. held in place to gasp and cough from her deep throating as she now watched the fellow Lifeguard getting her mouth devastated. Lani's eyes wide as she gagged loudly and her drool now joined the layer already over him as she clearly wasn't used to this length or thickness of dick either. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! HRRRRKKKK!! GAAAHH GAAAAHH GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Her loud chokes now bounced off of his inches as he fed them quickly and stiffly between those soft, nicely plump lips. Her red hair held so her mouth was steady in place for him to drive in and out off. And seeing that he wasn't even needing to hit into the back of her mouth to make her gag in a sign of perhaps the shorter time of this beauty being on the show translated somehow into an ability to handle dick not quite as well.

Not that he cared too much about their past sex lives or relationships on the show. Obi was just loving his dick being deep in another hot, damp mouth that felt just as good as the one he had been drilling in and out off. Moaning as he felt the gagging along with her saliva coating him as he invaded her snug throat. Her walls clutching him as he pushed down and filled her up deeper than she's ever had before. And while she never made a move to pull away and escape from this, her eyes welling up with tears starting to fall show that she might be groaning around him but it's a clear mix of pleasure and pain. Face fucking in the open like a common whore while the already banged beauty next to her still groans and tries to recover from her oral ordeal.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHMMMPHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK!!" Lani's tits were now shining with the saliva that's drooled from off her chin and from his pumping dick as she stayed kneeling and held in place by the hair. Her mouth getting rammed over and over as he drove in to that tight, pleasurable throat of hers. Her eyes half-closed now like having to take this face fuck was starting to drain her. "HHHHHRRRRLLLKK!! GAAAAAAHHH! GAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHRRRKK!!" Even drops of sweat now starting to form across her forehead and not from the blazing hot sunshine or heat either. If this was a sexual evaluation she might be falling a few marks behind her fellow Baywatch beauty with how much she's been choking hard as her throat got rammed. He wasn't too interested in trying to keep up that ruse. His deep, load moans showing he was loving her oral tunnel as much as the first he'd gotten to use so all that mattered was getting to use them both however much he could.

And as his cock began to pulse for the first time, he figured out a way to do just that as he pulled out of Lani's mouth to leave her coughing hard as she rubbed her throat. "OK, sluts! I mean, girls!" He corrected himself, but saw that neither woman seemed to object to the slut. "Next training module? Sharing my load! So open wide and let's see you have some fun!" He told them as he stroked his cock. Both beauties nodding and not objecting as they opened their freshly used mouths up wide for him. Allowing him to grunt as he unloaded, aiming to C.J. first and then across to Lani as he switched back and forth. A more than generous helping for either of them as his massive load (enhanced much like his dick since arriving in this odd multiverse) left them almost overflowing with spunk. Just the tail end of some ropes catching on their lips and chin.

So as both women resisted the temptation to just gulp down his seed, the two Lifeguards turned to face one another as they leaned in. Moaning as their lips met and they began to make out in rather shameless fashion. Their tongues used to push and then mix around the combined amount of jizz they'd each collected. So much that it spilled out a bit down past their lips, hitting onto their big tits as they pressed together. But still plenty for them each as they used the tongues to push and pull the spunk into one another's eager mouths. Pulling away eventually as they sealed their mouths up and used hungry, greedy swallows to take down his first load. The display having already worked to make his cock, in another impossibility of this world, get rock hard already for more fun just moments after an orgasm.

"Oh man! Ladies, I am impressed!" Obi grinned as he looked over the two. "You two handled that big old dick of mine like you two work street corners more than you do beaches!" He dared to mock, but knew he could get away with it.

"We are lifeguards! No sluts or anything!" Lani protested but gave a warm smile up to indeed show she wasn't offended at all.

"We just want to prove we can do whatever it takes! No matter what." C.J. added as she gave a glance down at his dick.

"Well then! Let's continue then!" Hesse decided for them. "The next drill is, uh, a more standard penetration exercise! You know, like how you, uh, penetrate the water when you dive in?" He lied, but stayed smiling with as gullible as ever the two women nodded as they rose to their feet. "Lani? You can stay here at my front and I'll test you out first. C.J.? Since you say you're so experienced with guys? Try experiencing my ass by stuffing that sexy face of yours into me." He instructed.

"That's a new one for me, but sure, Coach!" C.J. just smiled, thinking nothing of accepting such a shocking order from someone she doesn't even know.

"Stretching me in a new way, Coach?" Lani was smiling still as well as she was moved to stand on one foot on the sand. Her body leaning out a bit as her hair hung down her back as he raised her other limb and wasn't bothered one bit by the same across her lower leg. Reaching down to grip the bottom of that iconic red swimsuit to yank it, and barely doing so thanks to the near skin-tight fit, in order to expose her completely shaved pussy. Shifting in as he pushed his prick, still slick with her and C.J.'s saliva, forward and up into her slot. Making her eyes widen again but this time in delight as they both moaned out. One of her hands gripping his arm to support herself as he began to thrust and much like before, wasn't exactly going easy on her even with how tight she was. Forcing her pussy to spread and accept his inches as he thrust in stiffly. Knowing she wasn't going to object from believing every word and lie he told.

"AHHHHH FUCK! God, that's rough, Coach! MMMMM!! FUCK! Splitting me open already!! FUCK!!" The stunning redhead groaned out as she was getting it hard already as he pumped in deep. Making her body sway as she jolted away whenever a pump came in, just to be pulled back in to take the next one. Ensuring her snug passage was spreading to accept his vast size as he fucked her side-on out in the open. The feeling of his prick ramming in more than a distraction to the fact that he was nailing her bareback. "MMMMM! OH FUCK! AHHHHH! God, that's so fucking big! MMMMM!! Can't fucking believe it's fitting... UHHHHH! So deep into me! FUCK!!" She moaned as her tits bounced within her uniform as she got nailed. Her eyes darting from across at his far more unsightly facial features compared to hers as he moaned out with a grin, to down between her legs to see how sharply she was being hauled down towards his crotch in order to get his length rammed up into her.

Meanwhile, behind him C.J. was shamefully kneeling down again to get more sand on her legs as her hands went onto his flabby backside. The gorgeous smile on her face a contrast to the wicked act as she leaned in to smother herself with his ass. Despite her claim of not being used to this her tongue flicked out and started to work across his asshole. Leaving her groaning at the taste of someone's backside for the first time as she explored around him. Her hands keeping his cheeks spread so she could feast and making it look like it's more regular a job for her than volleyball coaching or Whitewater rafting guiding that she's also know for. Moaning into his cheeks as she lapped slowly with her tongue and felt his butt being backed into her face as he worked his hips to pound the beauty in front of him.

"MMMMM! OH FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! GOD I'M GETTING FUCKED... UHHHH!! SO FUCKING DEEP! SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM!!" Lani groaned out as the sweat dripped down her exposed skin. His fat cock ploughing deep into her snatch to send her rocking back and forth on the one foot planted into the golden sand below. Filling this hole up balls deep just like he'd done to her mouth before, expect this time there was plenty of pleasure for them both to feel. Her snatch resized from the stiff, swift hammering he's given her. Leaving her tits barely contained in her swimsuit from the constant bouncing her big rack has been doing. "AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM YES! GOD IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD! UHHHHH!! GONNA LEAVE ME... FUCK! FUCKING STRETCHED OUT FOR A FUCKING MONTH! MMMMM!!" She panted out as her head hung down for a moment like the pleasure was overwhelming her. His fat prick ramming away into her spreading her whorishly wide so that as she claimed, it might be a few weeks if not longer before her twat ever gets back to being close to her original tightness. A body like hers proving how she was built to be fucked however as he could drill every thick inch into her. Only sliding a few back out before slamming up and forward to the hilt as he made her put on a performance far more hotter than any music video she auditioned to dance in.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers