Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM! Hey now, beach bitch! No slacking off!" He smirked as he took liberties not just with their bodies from this rough action but dared to insult them now. Reaching over to grab onto the reddish brown hair and pull Lani's head up and back to make her groan from the tight grip. Just a new way to add in some extra roughness to this already red hot fuck as he ploughed into her dripping wet slot. Her walls gripping his shaft snugly but knowing full well if he pulled out she'd be left gaping wide thanks to this intense pace. Leaving him groaning out as he pumped away. Nothing quite like fucking one of the most stunning characters of Baywatch in her own red swimsuit out in a beach to keep him grinning as he began to sweat himself.

"MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM... MMMMMPHH..." Behind him, C.J. was still whoring herself out as she lashed with her tongue out at his tight asshole. Leaving him slick with her spit as it dripped down the crack and onto her own huge tits as she gave his backside some tongue loving. A display more fitting for a porno slut than a Senior Lifeguard as the blonde groaned out and kept lapping at his asshole with her frisky tongue. Not even self pleasuring as she kept her hands on his cheeks to keep them apart and not just so she could get a little bit of air in from being so face deep into his flabby backside. Even so, her hard nipples were poking through her top like it was a total turn on for her to shame herself in such a way for this complete sham of 'training' she's happily taking part in.

The combination of a vice-like snatch wrapped around his dick and that more than impressive rimjob being delivered to him as he fucked some pussy easily worked as a double team to finish him off (for this round at least). Not even bothering to warn McKenzie as he groaned out and kept her hair gripped so he could haul her against his pulsing dick. Staying buried in balls deep as he began to unload. Sending thick blasts of his hot spunk deep into that already spread out tunnel of hers. Setting her off as her eyes rolled back from the sensation as she came at the same time. Her pussy clinging to his rod helping to milk him dry as he only bucked his hips back into her out of reflex as he came. Letting out an approving sigh with a grin to match when he pulled out. Her swimsuit snapping into place over her snatch but offering no real covering to hide how gaping her pussy way. Let alone stop the flow of his spunk back out of her as it oozed out of the sides of her attire at her crotch to start dripping down her thighs.

"Not bad, not bad..." Obi let go of her leg to watch her stagger as she fell to the sand, panting out. "OK, maybe a point off for not being able to handle a good fuck..." He joked before he felt Parker moving away from his backside. "Now it's your turn to show me what the Senior of the team can do, right?" He grinned, looking over her as his cock easily rose up once more to be ready for action.

"Of course! There's nothing I can't handle!" C.J. said as she brushed her hair back to give him a smile. "

"Excellent!" Hesse said when he'd finally ripped his eyes away from her tits. "How about you climb on up onto me and show me how you can handle a hot fucking ride? Just like, uh, you know, you handle those big beach waves every day? When saving lives and that!" He said as a clearly flimsy, quickly made up excuse.

"Oh sure! That's no problem!" C.J. easily bought the claims as she jumped up into his arms. Wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs, well, as far around his obese frame as she could manage to grip. Leaving him free to reach down and do a similar job to Lani before of pulling her swimming costume to the side to gain access to her snug, shaved and already a little slick snatch.

"HOLY FUCK!! MMMM YES!! FUCK!!" The blonde bombshell began moaning loudly even between gasps as this slob used a similarly rough and hard place in order to pound up into her snug pussy. Even her dampness down there not really being enough to ease off the friction as he drove upwards, looking to hammer in deep and hard as soon as possible. Not giving nearly the proper amount of time for her to adjust to his vast size that she'd been choking away on less than half an hour ago. "OH FUCK! YES COACH! MMMMM! LET ME RIDE THAT FUCKING DICK! OH FUCK!! MMMMM! FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM FUCK!!" She moaned out as her long hair swayed behind her as she was made more to jolt up and down on his prick than the sort of 'ride' he'd told her to take. Her huge tits rubbing against his chest as she clung onto him and allowed this total stranger to ravage her snatch as if an out in the open, beachside fuck was perfectly acceptable. Certainly it was pleasurable for them both as their moans were loud and shameless, especially on his side of things, as he forced his dick further up into her tightness.

"MMMM! Yeah, you hot fucking blonde bitch! MMMMM! Take that fucking dick!" Obi grinned as he easily held the hourglass body of the perhaps more iconic beauty in Baywatch history on his cock. Ramming himself deep up into her before smoothly sliding out just to drill her all over again and groaning out in the process. The slap of his crotch meeting hers soon ringing out as he slammed his meaty cock all the way up into her like she was just a living sex toy to use. Caring little for how stretched wide for many weeks she'd be left from this hard-hitting action. "MMMM!! I can fucking see how you've earned you place... MMMMM! Being on the top of the fucking Lifeguard team doing this! MMMMM FUCK..." He moaned, sounding like he'd already decided himself which of these two stunning TV characters he enjoyed nailing the most as he used that piston-like motion to plough into that wet box. His cock enjoying another new home with her walls, even as spread out as she now was, clinging perfectly to the shape of his prick. Adding in further to the idea that she really was built to be banged as she squealed out in delight from his rough to say the least pumps.

He was so caught up in enjoying just one of these two beach beauties that he'd ignored the other one as she panted out and crawled over to the action. Lani inviting herself to move down and underneath them both so she could angle her head in and start to lap at his swaying balls as he focused on drilling the woman clinging to him. Lani groaning from the taste, fighting her tongue through the mass of pubic hair down there and getting a close view of the other Lifeguard's snatch dropping down to take all that meaty dick. The spunk still leaking out of Lani's snatch as she made a just as shameful display of herself to worship his heavy balls with her tongue. Even at the expense of leaving a loose strand of his hair clinging to the corner of her mouth from the worship.

"OH FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! YES! MMMMM FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Casey Jean gasped out as she tried to match the pace of the rough, swift way his cock was hammering up into her dripping box. Just sapping the energy out of her as the sweat rolled down her body as she got more jolted up on his shaft whenever he thrust into, before his grip along with gravity brought her down so a loud slap rang out the next time their bodies connected. "UHHHH! FUCK!! SO BIG! MMMMM! SO FUCKING GOOD! AHHHHH FUCK! SO MUCH FUCKING... MMMM! FUCKING BIGGER THAN ANYONE I'VE FUCKING HAD BEFORE!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She near howled out as her head tilted back in delight. Her curvaceous frame built for this kind of hard fucking even if she's never taken it this stiffly, or from a cock so thick and long, before in her extremely eventful life across the many seasons of Baywatch that she starred in. Made to bounce on his shaft so much that her tits were half spilling out of her swimsuit as the hard nipples poked over the top of the costume to drag against his unsightly, sweat-soaked skin.

"MMMMM! And they say to always try a 'Sex on the Beach'... I finally know what they mean now! MMMM!" Hesse joked with a grin on that hideous face of his as his hands moved down to around the beauty he was thrusting away up into. His fingers digging into her juicy backside before briefly lifting a hand in order to deliver a sharp slap onto her booty. Making her groan from the hint of pain but feeling plenty of pleasure from his huge dick ramming away up into her snatch over and over. Her juices dripping down over his length as he filled her up and use her porn star-quality body for a far better use than mere Lifeguard duties. And knowing that with how gullible this stunner was he could just do whatever he wanted to. As if being balls deep in an iconic sex symbol of a TV character wasn't good enough. His hands continuing to slap down and spank her rump while he nailed her. Resulting in the sinful handprint forming across her ass so that even if she managed to cover up her gaping twat after this, the evidence of her fucking while on duty would be clear from this branding on her backside.

"FUCK FUCK AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!" C.J. purred out loudly as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came hard all over his thrusting dick. Showering him with more juices as her legs squirmed against his body as she struggled to keep a grip onto him while being fucked through her intense to say the least orgasm. And that feeling only increasing when, thanks to the sensations and her twat gripping him again, he soon began to unload up into her slot as well to make them both groan out. "OH FUCK!! AHHHHH!! FUCKING FILLING ME UP! FUCK!! MMMMMM..." The hot, thick seed splattering her already split open insides so that he was branding her inside and out to go with the spanks to her ass. His pumps milking himself out as he used her slot, but even before he'd pulled out his jizz was leaking back out of her and down his shaft. Worse to come as when he lifted her off in order to ease out, his spunk leaked out and fell down to land across Lani's groaning face and tits as she'd been underneath her. Unintentionally catching his load to coat her and make her even more of a mess than before.

"Whoops! Got to watch out while on duty, slut!" Obi rudely mocked as he set C.J. down to watch her slump a bit as she wasn't recovered from her own peak yet. "Although, that gives me an idea..." He mused, glancing between the two and seeing Lani's cum-soaked state with his jizz across her face and rack now. "Let's go for a swim!" He decided for them both. Reaching down and grabbing both by their long hair and making them yelp. Acting almost caveman-like to drag them across the sand towards the splashing waves.

"Uhhhhh!" Lani groaned as she was sent down into the shoreline just as the tide water was splashing up. Leaving her on her back and looking across at him while C.J. propped herself up on her side next to her as the water splashed up into both of their heads. Making them both use their arms to lean up as the water went under them and instantly soaked their hair through with the ocean water. "Whatever you say, Coach! We can take it!" Lani said, watching her hips be raised up as he brought his cock in but this time aimed it down at the last of her holes to be used. And seeing this, C.J. next to her to the initiative to lean her other arm in and place it down between Lani's legs. Starting to rub that spread apart snatch and getting her fingers sticky not just with juices, but with the leaking spunk as Lani began to moan out. Like she wasn't used to being pleasured by another woman before until today.

"I bet you will... Like any good fucking slut should!" Obi was revelling in getting away with calling either of them whatever he wanted. Not as much as he was enjoying fucking them of course. Proving that by his loud moan as he shoved his dick into McKenzie's tight asshole to make her howl out in a mix of pleasure and pain compared to his only cries of delight. Forcing his dick not just into a clearly untested asshole but roughly so. Not giving her any sort of time to properly take this anal action along with not using any sort of real lube at all in order to do it. Gripping her waist and watching her body lay in the sand as the water rose up and fell back away from them all as he fucked her. Drilling her ass as she stayed laying down and perhaps if not for her fellow Baywatch character's hand sliding along her twat Lani wouldn't be feeling any pleasure at all from this first time ass fucking.

"AHHHH FUCK! FUCK!!!! AHHHHHHH SHIT!!" Lani squealed as she hissed out with each deep pump she took. His fat dick forcing its way deep into her back passage that was vice-like around his member. The water splashing around her offering no easing off from the discomfort as she got used in this rough way. A sort of pace that even seasoned anal porn stars would think twice about, especially taking it hard and raw like this. "UHHHHH!! FUCK! AHHHHH GOD! IT'S FUCKING GONNA... UHHHH!! TEAR ME FUCKING OPEN! OH FUCK!!" She panted. The sweat forming but just to get washed away as soon as it appeared as her body jolted back and forth on the sand. Her tits now popped up and out from the top of her swimsuit to freely bounce away but just adding to the shameful state she's in with his spunk across her features, that bouncing rack and staining her iconic red uniform.

Matters perhaps not helped by the stunning blonde alongside the redhead treating her life they were familiar fuck buddies than fellow Lifeguards. C.J. stroking her soaked digits swiftly along those gaping folds, collecting up juices and spunk so the sloppy, sloshing sound was heard with each stroke along it. Even as it gave Lani much needed pleasure from this rough anal. C.J. even as she pleasured a fellow woman for likely the first time still had her eyes hungrily on that big cock as it pumped away into Lani's tight, rounded ass. Keeping herself up out of the waves with the one arm but still having the ability to lean over towards the groaning beauty getting nailed. Using her tongue to greedily scoop up spunk from Lani's face and drink it down with an approving moan.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! GOD! YES, COACH! UHHHHH! FUCK ME ASS... AHHHH FUCK! TRAIN ME GOOD! OOOOOOOH FUCK!!" Lani panted out as her eyes were rolled upward again as the sensations of having both lower holes taken care off at the same time were breaking her mind. Her tight ass getting filled up deep as his crotch began to smack off her skin, while the briskly working fingers of the stacked blonde next to her quickly roamed over her dripping folds to keep the pleasure high. Her back passage spread wide with every inch of his fat member slamming into her as her jolts back into the sand and water got that extra bit more profound. Having to handle not just all of his length but the full force of his bulk as he went balls deep into a hole that clearly hadn't taken more than a finger into her before today.

Perhaps no surprise then that the combination off a full force anal pounding along with having her wet snatch rubbed silly soon drove Lani into another powerful orgasm that left her head tilting back into the waves so nearly her eyes hit the water. Loudly moaning out as her body shuddered while taking his fat cock. Her pussy leaving C.J.'s fingers even more soaked than before with the fresh flow of fluids being produced. And even then, another sensation to cap it off as he buried that fat dick deep into her anal passage. Using this hole as well to finish off into with a loud grunt as he sent another huge load of thick spunk to coat her insides. Pumping away as she felt back with a defeated splat into the water and a wide, sex-drunk grin across her stunning face even before he'd pulled out. Her asshole left gaping wide so that the rising and falling of the ocean waves washed away the leaking spunk that was coming from her ass.

"Saving the best for last, right, Coach?" C.J. grinned as she moved to straddle the worn out woman to pin her underneath her. Presenting herself on all fours but just briefly reaching under to force Lani's hand into her snatch as C.J. slid the other woman's fingers into herself. Knowing what was coming next as it didn't take more than a few seconds for Obi's dick to once again be rock hard.

"Oh sure! The best slut until last!" He chuckled, spreading that shapely, tight ass apart before he delivered the same sort of not too far off from ruthless entry as he'd given the other Baywatch stunner. Forcing his big cock into that super tight asshole dry and making the blonde in front of him hiss from the friction while he moaned out in delight. The sight of that red handprint on one of her cheeks inspiring him to give the other side of her ass a firm slap so she kept groaning out as he began to pump into her. "MMMM... Real fucking best right here... MMMM!" He groaned as he worked in and out. Making her back passage spread without any benefit of any lube as he fucked her from behind. Watching her cheeks jiggle even without him slapping them as he pumped in stiffly to show as much remorse to this hole as he'd done to any of the others.

"AHHHHHH FUCK! GOD! FUCK! YES... I CAN TAKE IT! FUCK! UHHHHH!!" C.J. groaned out, her body shifting back and forth more due to the force of his pumps but she was still doing her best to push back and meet the thrusts. Allowing her to plunge her pussy back onto the digits of her exhausted fellow Lifeguard underneath her so she had her turn now to have both lower holes stimulated. Going the extra mile by filling her wet pussy up as the squelch of leaking juices and dripping spunk was just about heard along with the slap of skin as he spanked away at her booty while fucking it. "AHHHH FUCK!! GOD IT'S FUCKING HUGE!! UHHHH!! NOT GONNA... MMMMM! FEEL ANYTHING FOR A FUCKING MONTH AFTER THIS! FUCK!!" She groaned out as the sweat dripped from her face. Her big tits swaying back and forth while the water-soaked hair clung to her back. Staring back over her shoulder to encourage her ass being fucked as she was easily fooled to think that being fucked up the ass was some sort of life-saving training she needed to do.

The state of her back passage little concern to the grinning slob tapping that fine, tight ass from the back as he moaned out. Sweating hard at this late stage of the fun as he rammed his dick nice and stiff between her cheeks. Branding her inside and out with his handprints across her juicy cheeks while her anal tunnel was now reshaped to completely fit his cock. Her rump now made to clap back against him whenever he drilled in as each fat inch got stuffed into her. Making full use of the blonde stunner as she groaned out in that mix of pleasure and pain from the stiff introduction into being butt fucked. Her stunning body jolting forward with each pump before she rocked back to take the next one like this is second nature to her.

"MMMMMM FUCK! OH FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! YES... FUCK!! AHHHHH!!" Her head started hanging down as the pleasure built. Rocking back onto the almost lifeless digits of the other woman so she could still get a thrill from having her ass hammered. However, she didn't see earlier on how not keeping her head up came back to haunt her as the man behind her reached across. Gripping her soaked locks and tugging them sharply back to force her head up. Another primal-like position of her still on all fours but now having her head hauled back as he used the hair like reigns. Forcing her to let out her moans loudly into the air as her eyes rolled back. Tongue starting to flick out the side of her mouth as her brain melted from the intense pleasure even at the expensive of her backside being nailed so hard she might not be able to sit down without pain for a few weeks.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She groaned out as her arms began to buckle. Her snatch cumming hard over Lani's fingers as that cock kept pumping away balls deep into her backside. The constant clap of her reddened cheeks ringing out along with her moans as she soaked Lani's digits with her juices. Unable to handle such a hard introduction to being fucked up the ass especially after such a wild threesome out in the open of the beach she should be patrolling instead of being fucked on. The wide, cock-drunk smile on her features showing she had no regrets, especially after being tricked to think this was all somehow proving her worth as a Lifeguard.