Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, her orgasm soon enough triggered his final, but just as large, load of this encounter. The clamping of her back passage around his prick helping to make his pulsing shaft unload nice and deep into her backside to leave her shivering. His thrusts not stopping as he still went in deep, hard and swiftly to properly claim the last of her holes just like he's used up the rest of them along with those of the beauty underneath them both. Only pulling out when his cock was finally spent and it left the sight of her gaping asshole seen before his spunk began leaking out of her.

"Yeah... You two sluts passed with flying colours!" Obi said with a chuckle as he moved up to stand. Watching as C.J. slumped down on top of the other well used woman. The two women left panting, chest to chest in exhaustion.

"T-Thank you, Coach..." C.J. groaned out, unable to even look back. "Any time..." She said, while Lani mumbled something back in return as the water of the ocean splashed into them both.

"Yeah, uh, sure! My pleasure... Heh... Really, my pleasure." Hesse joked as he turned out and waddled up the beach. "Damn, that was fucking nice... Fucking two hot beach sluts! This trip stuff might turn out nice after all!"

To his surprise, the heat of the summer sun and its bright sunshine had conveniently dried out his clothes. He didn't recall setting them out all on the beach towel he found them on but he wasn't going to object. Using the just as handy spare towel there to wipe the sweat off his hideous body before putting his attire back on. "Now, I do need to find some way back home..." He said, as he headed a little further up to the Lifeguard outpost as he walked up the stairs. "Maybe there's a phone or something? Nah, maybe a radio in this decade." He reasoned as he didn't even bother knocking as he opened up the door to the hut and walked in.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Finding himself yelling out as he stepped into a void, tumbling over forward and losing the grip on the door handle to fall into that now familiar mass of colours without anything underneath him. "HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN I GUESS!!" He yelled in annoyance, even after having been in another round of awesome sex, as he was clueless to his destination let alone how he was still in this predicament.

Once again, this time while just waiting for him rather than pulling him in, the mysterious, unexplained force that had brought Obi into this fictional world was now sending him into another world. But what exactly? Another sitcom? A different TV show? Perhaps even a movie? He was about to find out, and even if he couldn't understand the how and why he was there, it would not be long before he understood that the women he encountered were just as dupable as the previous world.

What will happen next to our hero? Stay Tuned... And Stay Hard!

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!