Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 03

Story Info
Our hero has some fun with Max Guevara from Dark Angel.
8k words
4.71
2.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the television series, actresses etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dark Angel, its characters or any of the actresses etc who appeared in it

Starring: Max Guevara [as portrayed by Jessica Alba]

Stay Tuned And Hard -- Chapter 3: Dark Angel

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

A Commissioned story by n1one.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

"WHY ALWAYS FALLING?!?" Obi Hesse yelled out a quite well deserved complaint as he fell through another endless void, surrounded not exactly by light but a mass of blurring static and the crackle of 'White Noise' like a television set failing to pick up a signal. The third time he's experienced this in a short of amount of time as he's been transported from one fictional world to another through these strange portals. Then again, has the amount of time really been short? He's lost track of time thanks to these trips and being busy managing to have fun with beautiful, but somehow incredibly gullible women.

He didn't have time to worry about the 'how' and 'why' of his predicament as he found the world changing into a visible one. Hurting through a dark night sky but seeing the clouds moving into the distance as he fell away from them and hurtled downward. "AH FUCK!!" He yelped when his back came into contact with a brief feeling of cold before loud shattering as he headed down again. A roof? Glass ceiling? He again barely got the chance to register the sight as his trip continued with another grunt as he collided with multiple objects that broke his fall.

"God damn it..." He complained as his overweight body rolled over and he found his footing. "Got to find a way to stop fucking falling everywhere..." He said as he struggled upward. "Oh, uh... Sorry, I guess?" He offered, seeing that who he landed on, now lying amongst shards of glass on the warehouse floor, was a group of thug-looking men in dark, military-like uniform. Knocked out no doubt by the impact of being hit by him and his massive weight as they unintentionally cushioned his fall. Handy, if not near impossible, to ensure he survived another fall. Just as unlikely as the fact he was totally unharmed as he brushed himself off to check over his shorts and baggy top.

"Did I kill them? Ah who cares, I got to figure out where I am..." He said, just before the heard a far door in the room open up. Stepping out as his eyes, widening in shock and pleasant surprise, locked onto the heroine of this particular fictional world that he'd gone to. The leading women of the Dark Angel television series in Max Guevara. The superhuman X5 with long dark hair had her stunning, toned body clad in tight, leather-like pants with cuts down the front with criss-cross string design across the gap. A long sleeved jacket of similar material up top with a short dark blue top underneath, topped off with boots clearly designed for combat.

"Well, that explains what the sound was..." Max remarked as she stood at the doorway. "And you are??" She looked over Obi with a raised eyebrow like she was suspicious.

"Oh, me? I'm... The informant you were told about!" Obi lied, but remembered that in the previous worlds he'd been in the women in it were totally gullible to believe any nonsense he came up with. "You are? Well, that makes sense." Guevara immediately changed her tone as her hands went from being ready for a fight to resting on her shapely hips. "Explains how you handled all those Manticore goons there by yourself." She even wrongly assumed.

"Yep! Have to be ready for a fight, as I'm sure you are Max." Hesse smiled, seeing that she'd fallen for that made-up story. "Let's go uh, talk turkey away from these slumbering guys." He said, walking towards the stunning, but usually dangerous in more ways than one, walking weapon.

"Suits me..." Max closed the door behind them both as they went into a dusty, dark corridor of the abandoned building. "For an informant, you know your stuff if you already know who I am."

"Oh, I know enough about enough, if you know what I mean..." Obi chuckled as he took a look over her with a grin. "And I know plenty about you... But I think we can skip all the formalities, right?"

"Getting down to business? Fine by me..." Guevara said as she folded her arms over her chest. "What's the intel you have for me?"

"Well, I uh, could tell you..." He bluffed as he seized the chance here. Still smiling as he moved around the dark haired beauty. "But you know in this day and age, information doesn't come cheap. And no offence, but from those tight pants of yours I don't think you brought a wallet to pay for what I have..." He claimed, his eyes roaming across her tight but nicely rounded backside. "But in my line of, you know, 'work'... There's a different way to pay for what I know..."

"No offence? You're not exactly my type..." Max said, rasing an eyebrow but not making a move to stop him sizing her up like a piece of meat.

"Well we're both in luck!" He chuckled as he stood behind her. "Because I do know all about you... And I know that because of that little bit of 'feline' DNA in you? A babe like you can find herself going into heat at the most unfortunate times..." He smiled as his knowledge of old TV shows came in handy like a convenient wiki in his head.

"You've done your research..." Max looked back over her shoulder. "But me being in 'heat' isn't something that can just happen at any time..."

"Oh I think it can... And I think you're in heat right now!" Obi said, as he moved his hands onto her shoulders.

"That's not how that..." Max started to say. Before her eyes suddenly went wide as she let out a gasp that instantly had a tint of desire to it. "FUCK!!" She groaned as her own hands grabbed onto her body as that 'weakness' of her superhuman body was instantly triggered. One hand yanking down the zipper of her jacket as she began to grope at her tits through her top. The other stuffing under the waistline of her pants to find her pussy. Making more groans escape her as she began to rub away at her pussy and finding herself quickly getting moist within seconds. A far intense and quicker burst of heat than she's used to experiencing.

"FUCK... Damn it, I'm in fucking heat!" Guevara gasped, looking back over her shoulder at him as she felt herself up. And the urge to suddenly mate with anyone, even those she wouldn't find attractive, making her lock onto the grinning, ugly man stroking her shoulders as she began to lick her lips. "And I need to fuck... Right... Now..." She purred as she turned around and lowered herself down to her knees.

"Be my fucking guest, Max!" Obi grinned, watching her briefly let go of her tit so she could haul down his shorts. Grabbing his fat, long and hardening pale dick as she made him moan with a quick flurry of strokes. Rewarded when her juicy, pouty lips soon got wrapped around his prick and she began to pump up and down along him even before he was fully erect. Showing off that wicked urge to get into some quick sex here and now as she got right to work sucking him off while her hands played with own tight, gorgeous body. "MMMMM FUCK... Yeah, you can fuck me, Max... FUCK... Mmmmm! Get sucking that big old cock of mine... AHHHH... And I'll help take care of that little 'heat' problem of yours..." He grinned as he watched that stunning face push up and down towards his crotch. Already her long hair swaying back and forth as she moved and just used her warm and wet mouth to pleasure him. Getting off herself on the act, even with a total stranger that she doesn't even know the name off, as she slurped along his meaty rod.#

"MMMMMPHHH!!! MMMMM... MMMPHHH!!! HMMMMM..." Her eyes almost looked glazed over with the sudden burning desire for this unsightly man, but her motion was all willing as she drove her full lips up and down along his rod. Getting her saliva coating him as she put those plump set of cock suckers to perfect use to make him moan. Her fingers working just as quickly as her mouth was with one stuffed down her pants to furiously rub away at herself, while the other pinched and tugged at a hard nipple poking through her top. "MMMM!! SHHHLLRRPPP... MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM..." Already making a naughty mess over his prick as her spit began to drip down her chin, hitting onto her top and her leather jacket she had on. All as her eyes stayed locked onto a man that she by her own admission didn't find attractive, as no woman likely would, but the intense urge to fuck leaving her needing any cock rather than one of someone she actually was into. But perhaps a minor blessing, if there is one from this situation, that she was at least getting to work with a porn star-size of length and thickness of dick.

"MMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHLLLKK!! MMMMMPHHH... SHHHHRRRLLLPP..." So desperate to get pleasure and get off on this, or any sort of sex at this point, she was making the fat crown of his dick connect with the back of her moist oral hole. Just making more saliva drool out and coat him as she began to choke along his length while blowing him. Of course, a powered up beauty like her possessed not just enhanced durability to not feel pain from her mouth being filled up. She had the muscle reflex to be able to slip him into her snug, hot wind pipe and go quickly into a full on deep throat. So perhaps the gagging not from any true choking, but putting on a sinful show as she tried to calm down her raging heat through some wild cock sucking. "GAAAAAAAHHHH!! HRRRRRRKKK... MMMMMPHHH!! SHHHHLLLPPP... GAAAAAAAHHH..."

"MMMM! Shit!! FUCK... That's some damn good fucking head! MMMMM! They built you real fucking good! MMMM... Or redesigned? Modified? MMMM... Whatever they did... They made you a real fine fucking cock guzzling little slut, didn't they? MMMM..." Obi gave the dirty compliments as he reached down. Grabbing a handful of her long hair more so he could have a clear view of her stunning features diving down under his gut to press her nose and chin into his crotch over and over again. Not even having to thrust once as she did all the lewd work herself with an eager self-delivered face fuck to pound her mouth full with his meaty prick. "MMMMM SHIT... That mouth is a fucking weapon on its own! MMMM... You could suck the paint off of walls with a mouth that fucking powerful! MMMMM FUCK... Let alone drain a room full of dicks!" He continued to grin as he moaned out. Feeling her spit drool out and coat his balls along with his length as she drove up and down with that swift, hard pace. A minor miracle on his part to have not blown a load already just after a minute of this wild pace that even pro porn stars back in the real world of his couldn't pull off.

"GAAAAAAAAHHHH HHHRRRKKKLLL... MMMM! MMMMPHHH MMMM MMMMMPHH!! GAAAAAAHHH..." As she choked away and handled all his inches with ease deep into her throat, the eyes of the Dark Angel were rolling upward as she carried on fondling herself while pounding away with her mouth. Managing to make herself cum on her own fingers from her high state of desire as her rapidly stroked across her snatch from with her soaked pants. Her free hand tightly gripping her breast for good measure as she gagged and slobbered away on that big shaft. "GAAAAAAAHHH... MMMMMMPHHHH! GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKKK... MMMMMM..." Yet she wasn't even sweating now and when she pulled her hand out of her pants she didn't even show signs of stopping blowing him as she kept her head bobbing away. Like blowing dicks was more familiar to her than fighting for her life as she slurped up and down and kept the spit soaking down her chin and neck to land across her top and the groping palm there. Only finally lifting her mouth away and off from his dick so she could drive her own fingers between her lips. Delivering a loud slurp as she cleaned off the fluids from herself, sucking down the taste of her own pussy before popping the fingers out and grabbing his length in order to start stroking him off.

"AWWWWW FUCK! When I said help yourself? MMMM! Yeah, this fucking counts too, you horny little slut!" Obi groaned out as his dick throbbed from her rapid pumps. That talented mouth an easy target as she opened up wide and even stuck her tongue out for good measure. Getting her first reward as he grunted and the thick ropes of spunk began to shoot out. Filling up that oral hole and coating her full lips and already panting tongue. Such an amount of jizz that it not just game her a mouthful to overflow a bit from those lips. She also caught a couple of loose shots onto her chin, cheeks and one up onto the side of her nose as well. A bit of mess of no concern for her sex-craving mind right now as she closed her lips together and with a loud, hungry gulp took down his seed. Moaning from the taste and the sensation before opening up wide to show it had all gone down deliciously.

"FUCK..." Max groaned, pushing herself up from her kneeling position. Her hand pumping his cock still and not showing any concern (as perhaps a clear mind would) at how a man so hideous like this was getting back to being fully hard right after cumming. "Not... Not enough! I need to get FUCKED!" She said, leading him over to the wall.

"My pleasure, you needy fucking slut!" He grinned, revelling in having this beauty being down to fuck as she turned around, facing the wall.

"I'm not a slut!!" Guevara claimed as she shoved her pants down to under her shapely ass. Showing off the already soaking state of her pussy as she bent over and assumed the position with both of her hands up against the wall for a perfect angle. "I just fucking need some dick, any fucking dick, inside me!"

"You said it, whore! Not me..." He mocked as he stepped behind her and while her wet pussy was clearly open for business, he instead opted to spread open the darker skinned cheeks of the heroine as he pushed his cock against her tight asshole.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" Her head tilted back as she felt his dick going in basically dry into her tightness. The 'lube' of her own juices barely enough to properly do the job but she was no normal woman so she didn't feel the sort of pain from some rough anal as other women would. Leaving her moaning out as she felt that huge dick going from spreading her throat open to now doing the same to her ass. "FUCK!! OH GOD!! FUCK... YES... FUCK MY ASS... FUCK!! WITH THAT BIG FUCKING COCK!! UHHHHHH!!" She begged without even looking back at the slob taking her from behind. Moaning out down to the floor as her juices started up flowing from her snatch, trickling down her thighs as she got her plump booty stuffed. Her body tensing up not from the pain, but her body reacting to the stimulation. Gasping out as even without touching her wet twat she managed to hit an orgasm already even without his dick being halfway into her anal tunnel.

"MMMMM! You fucking came already! MMMM... Don't fucking try to lie to me about you... AHHHHH FUCK... Not being a nasty little slut now!" He taunted with a grin as he stared down and watching her ass cheeks jiggle as he pumped in and out from behind. Moaning as he thrust in with a firm pace as he needed the time to adjust to this vice-like grip as her ass was barely opening up thanks to her cumming as he took her. Holding her slim waist as he worked his unshapely hips back and forth to drill her backside as she stayed bent over to present that fine ass for him and his meaty cock. "MMMM... I'm not fucking complaining though! MMMM... It's real refreshing to have a whore just admit to what she is... MMMM!! FUCK... Or at least what a slut like you really wants!" Hesse added as he took a moment to take further advantage of how tough and durable this beauty was. Able to drive a hand down onto her backside to deliver a spank, knowing that she has endured a whole lot worse than that. The slap just making her further groan so he gave her another in between his stiff pumps. Knowing full well that without her being deep in heat, she'd be able to kick his ass instead of letting him pound hers.

"UHHHHH! FUCK! I'M... UHHHHH! NOT... MMMMM!! A FUCKING SLUT!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" The Dark Angel herself claimed as she groaned out. Her fingers almost scratching the wall she was bending over against as she kept her ass raised up and pushed out while her legs were spread apart. Her position and constant moaning contrasting with her words, especially with the ugly look of the man fucking her from the back as he slammed his big cock in and out of her tightest of holes. The display making it seem like she's far more familiar with anal sex than any other with how easily, if not roughly, she's taking his dick deep between her bouncing cheeks. "AHHHHH FUCK! I JUST... UHHHHH!! NEED... MMMMM!! SOME BIG, FAT FUCKING DICK... AHHHHHH FUCK!! POUNDING MY FUCKING ASS LIKE THISSSSSSSS MMMMM!!" She groaned again as once again her head tilted back and her eyes flickered as another hands-free orgasm rocked her body. More of a mess left dripping down her inner thighs and catching onto her pants down under her currently being fucked ass. Leaving her resembling more of a filthy back alley whore than a heroine fighting for justice.

That idea not helped by Obi deciding to take advantage of her head moving back as he reached forward, grabbing a big handful of her long, dark hair. Forcing her to tilt right back and stay there as he used the grip for a rough leash. Making her buckle a bit and shift forward as she had to turn her face, getting pressed against the brickwork of the wall she was up against. Panting as her eyes rolled back while the spunk that was on her face got smeared into the surface she was leaning into as she came again. The feeling of being used seemingly a turn on in this state of deep heat. Still managing to keep her ass raised for him and getting the latest 'reward' for being down to fuck as she felt his flabby body connecting into hers. Filling up her back passage with every thick inch of his member as she bucked against the wall.

"AHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH..." She could only moan out between grunts as her tongue shamefully hung out from the corner of her mouth as she panted. Another orgasm washing over her but this one noticeably stronger as she got pleasurably triggered by being bossed around and shoved into position. Not even getting the chance to rub her twat with her hands up against the wall as her butt cheeks jiggled with each slap of his body striking into hers. Yet even after the countless peaks she's been through whether minor or mind-blowing like this one, she still didn't have a drop of sweat on her body yet. Showing off that enhanced stamina that she and her fellow X5s possess which, in a situation like this, is a blessing and a curse to leave her still ready for more even after this hard action.

It also left her open to take another of his thick loads, but this time she didn't get the chance to yank him out and gobble down his load. Having to take an anal creampie as he buried his fat cock in between those tight cheeks of hers. Grunting as he unloaded and making her brush up into the wall each time she felt a hot blast of his seed firing deep into her booty. Groaning as he used her to empty out this latest round as he bucked into her. Not letting go of her hair even as he pulled out of her well-used asshole. Showing off the gaping nature of her ass now as the cum began to seep out and drip down as she was left bent over for a few moments. Not so she could recover, but so the slob could admire the mess he's made of her so far.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers