Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... Still ready for some more?" Obi said, letting go of her hair.

"I'm not done... Not by a fucking long shot..." Max said, drawing in air as she turned around. The lust burning in her eyes. "It's going to take a lot more to calm down this heat I'm in... You fucking know that, knowing so much about me!"

"Oh right, that! Yeah, I knew that..." He lied, stepping back in towards her. "Never hurts to hear it though!" He claimed, as despite her being fresh from yet another orgasm she was the one making the first move to reach down and just rip off her tight pants from her legs, tossing the clothing aside.

"SHUT UP AND FUCK ME!!" She near growled as jumped up, wrapping her arms around him to impressively pull him in, while her legs gripped around his bulk as far as she could reach with a slight dig in.

"Fuck yeah! Desperate fucking slut!!" Obi grinned as his cock easily found its way into her snatch as her back pressed into the wall, and showing no issue with the spunk that was staining the surface now being rubbed against the jacket she still had on. Her only focus was getting that big cock back into her as his inches pushed right up into her soaking wet pussy. Allowing his length to pump in balls deep instantly as she gripped his overweight frame. "MMMMM... Bet getting this big old cock of mine... MMMM! Is way more fun than robbing people's houses, right bitch? MMMM! Fucking fine pussy this is!" He teased, making fun of her cat burglar past while he drove his shaft in and out of her snatch to make her buck against the wall she'd just been bent over again, and now getting fucked off the ground against. All as the spunk lewdly leaked out of her asshole as she was taking a stuffing in her other lower hole but a mess on the floor, wall or her own clothing was far from her worry as her loud moans already proved.

"AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM!! OOOOOOH FUCK! IT'S SO GOOD! MMMM!! SO FUCKING BIG!! FUCK!!" Max groaned out as her eyes were filled with lust as she held onto this hideous man that if not for the high state of heat she was in she'd be disgusted by instead of craving like she was the only male she's ever laid eyes on. Made to bounce on his rod as he fired up stiff, quick pumps into her already dripping wet box. His length driving in to the hilt but her snatch staying clamped around his pole for another erotic display of her using her muscle control abilities. "AHHHHH FUCK! I FUCKING NEED IT! FUCK! DON'T... MMMMM!! DON'T FUCKING STOP!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She moaned out as she licked her lips and her fingers stroked over his shoulders as if those loud cries of delight weren't proof enough already about how much she was enjoying being ravaged by this porn star-level cock. Her body clearly built, in more ways than one, for this kind of long, rough action as she didn't even feel any pain from the rough jolts against the wall she was being pinned against.

He was about to unleash more dirty talk and probably lewd insults too. But when he opened his mouth she leaned her head forward and surprised him by pressing her juicy lips against his so the two of them could start swapping moans. Fine by him as he kept pumping away into that wet box and showed the contrast of needs between the two. Her eyes closed as they made out and she exchanged saliva and groans with him. His gaze though was still wide open to enjoy using this fictional beauty for his pleasure. Feeling her pussy gripping his fuck-stick as he ploughed up into her as another orgasm flowed through her. Leaving his cock so soaked with her juices that it was dripping down over his balls.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... MMMMPHHHH..." Max kept her legs and arms around this man she's never met, but has managed to trigger that feline DNA inside of the X5 to make her get into a state craving sex. Only now the slight drops of sweat finally starting to appear on her even after taking more orgasms than most women have in their entire lives (and at this rate, many lives put together). Even so, not looking like this fire was going to be put out even with this massive shaft working away like a piston into her still needy, dripping hole. Her tits squashed against his flabby chest as she kept making out with her sudden fuck buddy. Her eyes only flicking open briefly to show, unsurprisingly, how they were rolled back in delight as she hit another strong peak to leave her twat massaging his dick as another flow of fluids trickled down over that thrusting pole.

When Obi tried to pull back, he found himself chuckling into her mouth as those plump lips of hers captured his tongue to deliver long, loud slurps onto him in a way she'd likely have never done before not just in any round of heat she's been in, but even to men she actually found attractive. Hesse groaning as he pumped away and felt her snatch still tightly wrapped around his rod even after him being balls deep and giving such a hard, quick fuck. Not getting it easy here even with now experiencing his first one-on-one with a beauty from a TV show. Sweating rather clearly himself as he stood and thrust away. Holding Guevara against the wall to keep her jolting away against it as he felt his dick begin to pulse once again. And having no intentions like before of pulling out, and even if he wanted to the supremely tight grip she had on him wasn't exactly going to make easing out a likely option.

So after already plastering the insides of one of her lower holes, he delivered the same to the other, equally pleasurable one. Grunting as he drove in and held his dick in to the hilt and shot another big load into the Dark Angel. Leaving her squealing in pleasure into his tongue as she felt more thick, hot ropes of his spunk blasting in deep. Triggering her instantly into an orgasm of her own like all she's good for was cumming, sucking and being fucked. Only then her legs going a little limp, allowing him to move back and pull out. An already familiar sight of her holes leaking spunk as now her snatch was spread open as the jizz escaped to join the mess already at the floor by the wall. Her body half slumping back with a partial squat as she panted.

"Now I think that certifies you as a slut with that kind of pose..." Obi remarked with a smile as staring at her in such a state got his cock rising up again.

"No..." Max shook her head and he expected her to deny that she was a whore like she'd been doing before. "No... Not enough!!" Instead was her response as she moved off the wall.#

"Hey! Careful now!" Hesse found himself easily overpowered, even with the vast weight difference he had over her. Getting almost tackled to the floor as he lay on his back, watching her mount him. "I'm tender after that fall earlier!" He claimed but didn't object to her climbing up onto him.

"And I'm fucking HORNY for some BIG FUCKING DICK!!" She snapped with almost a growl as she reached down and pushed his dick back up into her already well fucked snatch.

This time the beauty of Dark Angel was the one not just on top but in charge as she drove herself right down onto his cock. Plunging his dick deeply into her slot even with her insides already being coated in spunk. The squelch of jizz moving about barely heard from her loud moans as she tossed her hair back and started to quickly ride him. Dropping her body down as she showed off her urges to pull off her jacket and toss it away. Her top getting torn to shreds as it was cast off so that her hands could grip onto both nicely rounded tits to dig in deep. Knowing plenty of tricks from her past experiences of being in primal heat to know how to maximise her pleasure. A huge dick stretching her twat out to limits even she's not used to helping out greatly with this encounter.

The man getting bounced on just laid back with his head in his hands and a wide ugly grin. More than happy to let her do all the work and get herself into a rarely seen sweat as it took wild rounds of sex to finally drain some of her enhanced strength and stamina along with all the multiple peaks and highs she's experienced. He wasn't even fazed by feeling is own spunk getting smeared over his inches thanks to her freshly creampied pussy rapidly gliding over his length. Her ass cheeks slapping down hard into him as she rode away and used another of her abilities as one of the X5s to keep her love tunnel tightly gripping him. Even at this stage which would leave any normal woman be left stretched wide for over a fortnight at this rate.

"UHHHHH! FUCK! YES!! MMMMM!! BIG FUCKING COCK!! AHHHHH FUCK! I NEED IT! MMMMM FUCK!! SO FUCKING BIG!! UHHHHH!!" Guevara moaned out, using her usually lethal fingers to capture her nipples in order to tug, twist and pull them as they jiggled away from her motion. Her snatch working like a lift shaft in overdrive as she slammed her pussy straight down before her legs sent her upward and almost making her raise right off his dick. But knowing when to push all the way to the base with an approving groan. "FUCK YES! AHHHHH FUCK! I'VE NEVER... UHHHHH!! BEEN IN HEAT THIS FUCKING BAD BEFORE... AHHHH FUCK!! AND I DON'T FUCKING CARE!! MMMMM!! THIS DICK... FUCK!! TOO FUCKING GOOD!! MMMMM!!" She howled out between lusty grunts. Easily making herself cum once again but even so not daring to break the pleasure by pausing the pace as she kept on bouncing. Riding herself right from one strong orgasm to the next like she was a woman modified simply for hard fucking than her more troubled military past.

"MMMMM... Like I said... I know a whore when I see one! MMMMM FUCK..." Hesse kept on grinning as he lay in his own sweat. Just staring across the bulge of his gut as the fictional stunner on top of him drove down hard over and over again into his crotch to take him in balls deep. Neither of them feeling any sting of pain from the firm slap as her tight, gorgeous body collided with his far more unsightly frame. "And you're a damn fine one! AHHHHH FUCK! So don't stop... MMMMM! On my part!" He encouraged. As if she, in this near insane level of heat she was stuck in, could even bring herself to try and slow down if she wanted to. Her urges to scratch this wicked itch making her ignore the ugly nature of the man she was on top of and just focus on using his massive shaft to ease the flame of lust inside of her. Although considering how many peaks she's driven herself through but still needs more? One wonders if even this bigger than porn star dick will still be enough to get the job done.

Possessing the physical pace and muscle strength that wasn't going to get tired like any regular woman would was a blessing and curse here for the Dark Angel. Allowing her to drive herself up and down with the kind of rapid force that she needed to be able to reach the kind of mind numbing orgasms she and her state of heat needed. But leaving her looking more and more like a desperate whore as she drove herself up and down on a man that usually she wouldn't look at twice. Another naughty expression across her cum-stained face as her eyes looked upward and her mouth hung open to slightly drool as the moans poured out. Her hands still working away on her own tits so she kept the impressive ride going with just her legs doing the work to slam her hot, tight and soaking like a waterfall twat sharply up and down.

Little wonder then that while in the midst of enjoying her own peaks, she ended up sending the slob she was mounted on into another of his. Her already creampied pussy getting filled up for a second time with jizz as she groaned in delight. So much spunk now dumped into her that even before he was half done unloading this latest round it was oozing back out and down his cock as she bounced away. Draining the seed as it filled her up and left a mess all over both their crotches. When she eased off and dismounted, thick dollops of his load fell out of her gaping pussy as she sighed in delight and had quite the fucked silly expression of a wide smile across her face.

"Ahhhhh... Al-Almost there..." She hissed, kneeling for a moment. "I j-just need... Uhhhh!" Max groaned when she found herself pushed forward to get onto her hands and knees. Allowing the spunk to further drip from her snatch, going down her thighs and just hitting the floor under her.

"I think I need to take control for a while now, my eager slut!" Obi said, moving behind her. "Might as well give both these needy holes of yours a double dose of the good stuff, right?" He said, inviting himself to push his cock back into her asshole.

"UHHHHH! YES!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Max just stared back as she moaned and kept herself not just willingly, but obediently, up on all fours as she once again just fucked up the ass from behind. His cock able to slam home into her rump right away thanks to the previous turn before he got to pound her pussy. Now making her plump butt cheeks jiggle again as he thrust in and stuffed right in before easing back just to ram right in and repeat the motion. "GOD JUST FUCK ME!! MMMMM YES! NICE AND FUCKING HARD!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted to just further encourage him to have his wicked way with her. Making her not so much rock back and forth but bounce off his body from the impact of his thrusts along with the huge bulk of his weight. Knowing he could go in hard with her not just because of her state of lust, but how her body and powers meant she could handle this sort of pace without even being left with a reddening stings from the contact.

"MMMMM... Your ass is still as fucking tight as before! MMMM! You can't tell me... AHHHHH FUCK... You ain't a whore with an ass this good! MMMM! Fucking built to take dick!" He teased as he grinned. The sweat dripping off his body as he groaned out and thrust in and out of her rump, compared to the more light shine across the beauty he was pumping away into. Once again using a hand to deliver sharp spanks to her backside as he took her, and with each strike he just made her groan out in approval as he kept his cock working in and out. Revelling in how her ass, even with this being the second round of taking him balls deep, remained clamped like a vice as if this was her first time engaging in anal at all in her still young but extremely eventful life.

"AHHHHH FUCK! YES! MMMMM FUCK! I'M A FUCKING WHORE! I'M A SLUT! UHHHH! I DON'T... MMMM! I DON'T FUCKING CARE!! AHHHH FUCK..." Guevara moaned as her body tensed up once again. Pleasure flowing through her thanks to the rough anal so that once again without even touching her snatch at all she was able to get off on having one of her other holes pounded. Another little wave of juices to add to all the mess of leaking spunk and dripping fluids down her thighs and across the floor. Making it seem like multiple men have had their way with her rather than just the one unsightly but very lucky guy currently behind her. "CALL ME A SLUT! MMMM! CALL ME A WHORE!! JUST... AHHHHH! JUST KEEP FUCKING ME!!" She demanded even as she got that in this round of thrusts driving in and out of her ass as it kept rippling with each slap back into his gut that she took. Using her abilities to handle pain far more than any regular woman could to ensure she not just endured this hard pace but kept her body held in perfect position doggy style.

"MMMM! My pleasure, whore! MMMMM! Just keep that ass... MMMMM FUCK... Nice and tight for me!" The grinning slob behind him instructed. Emphasising the order with another firm slap to her backside, and not just because he know she and her stunning body could handle the blow. Pumping away as he held her waist so his crotch could slap into her cheeks over and over again and his gave her ass another round of hard stuffing. Groaning as with another fresh orgasm rolling over her her rear tunnel indeed made sure to stay snug around his thrusting dick even with this being the second course of intense pounding that she's taken in this hole. Finally getting to chip away at her state of heat from the shine of moisture across her darker toned skin even if her moans were still as loud as ever.

"UHHHHH! FUCK... FUCK!! AHHHHH GOD YES... NEARLY... FUCKING THERE... AHHHHH FUCK..." More panting escaping the heroine of Dark Angel as her head hung down but still managed to keep her legs and arms in position. As if getting fucked up the ass on all fours was second nature to her. Hauled back and forth along the dick being thrust deep into her rump as the slap continued to sing out each time he drove into her. Already looking shameful enough from how the spunk was still dripping out of her well used twat but now even more so with that lewd expression. Mouth open, tongue hanging out to drool and her eyes almost going white from rolling upward and crossing as even with her experience of being stuck in sex-craving lust before, this was more intense than ever.

More shame to come when, once again without even bothering to warn her, he slammed his dick into her asshole and delivered a second coat of his spunk to act like paint for her insides. Filling her back passage once again with thick, hot seed as he thrust away, making the jizz leak out back from around his cock as there was too much for her to keep contained. The sensation of being used like a superpowered living cum dumpster in turn triggering her for an even harder peak than before. Almost screaming out in delight as without even rubbing her pussy, she performed a full on squirt as her orgasmic juices blasted out from her already still gaping and dripping with cum snatch. Just making more of a mess on the already soaked floor as she groaned in delight. Looking like she'd finally hit her limit as she ground her teeth together, hissing when he pulled out of her stretched wide asshole. The sound of thick splats of jizz hitting the ground soon following as her asshole dripped from the latest load.

"UHHHHH..." Max was spent as she shamefully collapsed down onto the floor in her own sweat, juices and leaking seed. Panting as it seemed finally she's been fucked into a limit that eased off this sudden state of primal heat.

"Wait, already finished?" He chuckled, moving around her before kneeling at her head. "Well, I think we need to check that you're properly satisfied, right?" He decided for her, grabbing a hold of her long dark hair. And she was so spent from countless orgasms that even with her abilities and strengths she couldn't object when he pushed his fat cock into her groaning mouth. Thrusting in and out already to send his cock in deep, hitting the back of her mouth a few times before he angled her head just right to be able to fuck her throat along with that pretty face as he moaned out with a big smile. Instantly staining her juicy lips with the excess spunk from off his cock as he pushed in deep but soon hearing her loudly slurping as she willingly accepted the invasion.

"SHHHHLLLRRPPP... MMMMMPHHHH... GAAAAAAAAAHHH... HHHHLLLKK..." Lust choking and none of it painful escaping her as she stared up in post-orgasmic bliss. Letting him use her mouth for his pleasure. Barely registering that she was engaging in some ass-to-mouth action as well as she now slurped along the fat cock had been balls deep between her butt cheeks just seconds before. "MMMMM... SHHHRRRLLLPP... GAAAAAHHHH... HHHHLLLLKKK..." Not even able to lift her hands up as she took the thrusts. The smack of his balls hitting off her chin, staining her face with the dripping juices from all her orgasms ringing out along with his groans as he pumped briskly. Showing her oral hole about as much mercy as he did her now spunk-leaking lower holes with this rough, brisk pace.

"MMMMM! FUCK... That's a good slut! MMMMM! Got to finish a mission properly, right?" He mocked as he pumped in and out of those fantastic, full lips of hers that were built for servicing dick. Passing every fat inch of his rod in and out of her as he made her clean off the taste of not just her back passage but his load as well from the anal creampie he'd just delivered. Now his dick nicely slick with her saliva as it started dripping down off his pole and from her chin once again. Just more mess as her body laid on the floor but her head lifted up by the hair. Using her like a living sex doll as she groaned and worked her lips around his dick as it got fed back and forth into her.