Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HHHHLLLKK... SHHHLLKKK... GAAAAAAHHH! SHHHLLRRPPP..." Even after all the orgasms she's taken and the hard action she's done and have performed on her, her abilities left her still awake and aware. Staring up to watch that bulging stomach of his loom in before moving back as she got her face fucked. Barely able to bob along his prick and not just because of the tight hold of her now messy, sweat-soaked hair that he had. "MMMMMPHHH... SHHHHLLLPPP... GAH GAH GAHHHH HHHHLLLKKK..." Her pretty features pressing into his crotch over and over as he pumped away, showing unnatural stamina of his own that no normal man, and especially none from his real world, should possess. Never mind a hideous slob like him who has managed to not just take advantage of the gullible nature of this beauty but of her state of wild feline-like heat.

Finishing off with this hole as he'd bee doing with the rest of her. Using the hold of the hair to bring her face in for a full deep throat as he buried his prick between those ripe lips of hers. Unloading again and making her eyes widen as he unloaded straight into her throat. Little time to react and even with her ability to control her muscles there was only so much of this wave of cum that she could handle. Attempting to swallow down as much as she could as her eyes rolled again in approval of the feeling. Gagging hard as the spunk actually shot out the wrong way, drooling out of her nose as it found no place else to go. The rest spilled out from her plump cock suckers to drool back around his dick and around her mouth, dripping down her chin. So by the time he pulled his limp prick out of her that pounded oral hole was hanging open as seed dripped back out before she was let go. Slumping down to drool spunk onto the floor and in turn further staining her face as she lay looking defeated. Leaking jizz from all three of Max's gaping, aching holes.

"Guess that's how you put out that burning heat, right?" Obi mocked as he smiled, looking over her as he stood up. "But you're a tough slut, right? You'll be fine in like an hour or two..." He said with a shrug of the shoulders. Only getting a response of gargling mumbles from the woman still drooling his load. "Right! Well, I guess I'll wire you the information or whatever excuse I said..." He added, moving across the corridor to pull his shorts back up.

"But now I do gotta get out of here before your friends find me, or those militia dudes wake up..." He mused, wiping sweat off his forehead. He didn't give Max a glance back as he walked down a corridor and found a side door marked 'FIRE EXIT' above it. His hand going to the handle before he paused and looked it over. "Hmmm... Let me guess... I open this up and I get freaky weird static world to take me out of here?" He sized up the door with suspicion before he opened it up. "ME AND MY BIG MOUTH!!" He managed to yell when he took a step forward, only to find himself tumbling head over heels into, as he predicted, into that void of crackling white noise and shifting colours and test patterns. The door slamming shut behind him to leave one world behind and with no consequences for the sex he'd just been a part of, and now racing him right towards another new fictional universe.

What will happen next to our hero? And who will he find that's gullible enough to agree to fuck him? Stay Tuned... And Stay Hard!

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for either future stories to write, or for any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback either as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!