Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 06

Story Info
With Claire & Gloria from Modern Family.
7.6k words
4.75
7.2k
11
1

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
821 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the television series, actresses etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Modern Family, its characters or any of the actresses etc who appeared in it.

Starring: Gloria Maria Ramirez Pritchett [as portrayed by Sofia Vergara], Claire Melinda Dunphy [Julie Bowen]

Stay Tuned And Hard -- Chapter 6: Modern Family (Episode 1)

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal, inter, incest.

* * *

"UHHHHH! FUCK!" Another trip through a void of white noise and crackling static, and another landing down into a handy soft landing of sorts of what seemed to be bags of trash and other items in the back of a garage. "Geez! These fucking landings..." Obi Hesse grumbled as he picked his obese body up from out of the mess, brushing scraps of paper off his creased shirt and his shorts. "OK... Now where the fuck am I..." He said, looking around the garage. "Nope. Not a fucking clue." He said, seeing a door into what he assumed would be the main house of this property. "Fuck it. Let's just go in. I'll just fool whoever is in there to give me what I want anyway." He said, remembering how incredibly tricked by whatever half-assed excuse he came up with the people, and all of them women, were by anything he said. No matter what fictional world it was he was dumped into.

He soon got his answer as he invited himself into the home and walked in, soon finding the main living room as his eyes went wide in surprise. The same expression of the two stunning MILFs from the television sitcom Modern Family was as they got to their feet from the couch they'd been on, quite rightly spooked by the arrival of this unexpected guest. One of them was Gloria Pritchett, the Colombian beauty whose thick curves were currently packed into a tight, stylish leopard-print dress. She just happened to be the step-mother to the other woman next to her. The gorgeous blonde Claire Dunphy had a pair of blue Jeans on with a short-sleeved blue spotted top.

"Excuse me? Who are you??" Claire demanded. "You can't just barge into people's houses like this!"

"Oh, uh, forgive me! Claire, right?" Obi glanced between the two of them as he quickly recognised the two women and knew what show and universe he was currently in. Smiling as he saw a chance to bang two hotties and possibly get a lot more as well. Since he'd never gotten a piece of two siblings before in his journey, he certainly counted step-siblings in the category of incest. "I'm uh, the neighbour from just down the road!" He lied and knew he could make up anything and he'd be believed. "I tried your front door to get in but I think the front bell must be busted. I tried like a couple of times."

"Oh? Oh, well that makes sense." Claire easily bought it as both she and Gloria relaxed. "I didn't remember anyone moving into the street recently, but I don't see any reason why that isn't the case here.

"Exactly! So you don't mind if I come in, right?" Hesse said as he already walked in and approached them both. "Anyway, the reason why I'm here is that you're having some problems with your daughters, right Claire?" He said, making it up again as he stood in front of the two women and gave them a look over.

"Well, I can believe that... There's always something going on with this family..." Gloria said with a nod, showing she found anything he said completely believable as well.

"You see? I'm here to solve the problem!" Obi smiled broadly. "You see, what your daughters need is a solid man to be their boyfriend and not just some guy from college or whatever. A fine, upstanding, trustworthy guy to take care of your daughters!"

"Well... I don't even know your name, no offence... But sure, that sounds like a good idea." Claire said without even thinking over what a terrible idea it was to let this stranger get anywhere near her daughters. "They aren't home at the moment, but I'm sure they're only a phone call away from being able to get back here."

"Oh, so we've got some time to kill? That's even better!" Hesse kept smiling. "You see, I think it's only, uh, fair that I should show you what I'm made of." He claimed as he reached down. Pulling his shirt up and over his head to expose his unsightly, obese upper body to the two married women. "Prove what a good guy I am so you know that your daughters are in for a good time... I mean, that there's going to be with the right person I mean."

"Hmmmm... Yes, that sounds like a perfectly fine idea." Claire easily agreed and didn't think anything of this random man undressing in her front room.

"And you can help out to evaluate me, Gloria. Since they're part of your family too and all." He said, eyeing up the other more curvy woman as he pushed down his shorts. Giving both women something else to stare at as his fat, long cock that was already starting to get hard was exposed to them.

"Oh, I think I can easily help out with this..." Gloria said, licking her lips as she stared at his dick. "I'm sure my husband will understand me doing this to help out with a family matter like this..." She said like her mind was fooling her for him. "That's a whole lot bigger than my husband's cock... And even my ex-husband as well!"

"Then let's have some fun then! I mean, uh, let's get on with things! Never know when your girls will come back home, right?" He said, stepping out of the shorts and then his footwear to leave him naked in front of the two beauties before he moved to sit down on the couch. His cock was now rock hard and ready for them as he kept grinning. Seeing the two women did not even hesitate as they lowered down to their knees in front of this man who they'd never even seen before. The two glanced at one another for a moment before they looked up at him and shifted in close.

"Yes, you are way bigger than my husband too... Guess it wouldn't hurt to share. For the benefit of the kids, of course." Claire claimed as she leaned in from the left side to leave Gloria with the right. A moan escaped him instantly with the feeling of not just one, but two sets of soft, wet tongues on his length. Both women groaned themselves, enjoying the taste already as they worked along his prick. Exploring up and down his thickness while staring up at a man they'd never even met before today. Easily believing the lies as they serviced him with licks up and down. Not even seeming fazed when their tongues grazed into one another as they worked him over for an already red-hot double team. "I might as well get the first go on you... Since this is for my kids, right?" Claire said, moving up to the crown while Gloria headed back down to his base.

The blonde of the two MILFs now wrapping her slim and soft lips around the fat crown of his tool to keep him moaning. Her eyes narrowed as she had to deal with a thickness that was a whole lot more than what she was used to with her husband. Not letting that stop her as she started to ease her head down with a groan before smoothly lifting back up. Getting into the swing of things as she bobbed along him and made the grinning, unsightly man moan out. Leaving Gloria free to be right down at his crotch. Swatting at his heavy balls with her frisky tongue as she explored around. Circling around a sack to apply her saliva as she moaned into him. A double team alone capable of easily sending any regular guy into an early finish after just a minute.

"Mmmmphhh... Shhhrrllppp... Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." Claire groaned away as she pumped her warm and wet mouth along his rod. Her hair swayed a bit back and forth from the effort she was using to service him. The spit drooled down and past her lips, leaving a shine across his length as she slurped away. "Mmmm! Mmmmphhh!! Hhhhhlllkkk... Shhhrrlllkkk..." Loud slurps were heard echoing around the room as she plunged her oral hole up and down. The step-daughter of the two taking in a large amount of this vast slab of manhood while leaving enough of a gap for her step-mother to work away on him. The duo making it seem like this is far from the time they've both engaged in some 'family bonding' like this with how smoothly they were working over that fat cock and his balls.

"Mmmmm... Fuck!" Gasping, Claire pulled off, spitting onto the mushroom head of his dick before using her tongue to spread it across the tip. "Lasting a whole lot longer than my husband can!" She shamelessly admitted before moving back down. Getting in another round of slurps onto his rod to ensure her saliva was nicely layered over him. All as Gloria enjoyed herself too on a dick that could handle not just her but another gorgeous mother beside her. Popping one of his balls between her lips and giving a deep, long and loud slurp while staring up. Keeping him moaning out as without planning it both women had the same plan of attack. Holding the parts of his manhood between her lips while swatting away at his nut and shaft respectively with their eager tongues. Groaning themselves as they performed the act before, with a hint of reluctance, eventually letting go and pulling back.

"About fucking time!" Gloria gave a wide, wicked smile as she nearly shoved her step-daughter to the side so she could move up. Guzzling down that big cock between her full lips as she began to work her head sharply up and down. Making Claire's jaw drop from the quick, deep motion being delivered as she stuffed her mouth full. Making her eyes widen as she showed this was again a lot more dick than she was used to taking as she made his already

saliva-coated crown connect with the back of her mouth. Claire had to play catch up to her step-mother as she leaned in to take her turn lapping at the base of his dick. Turning her head slightly to arch in and help keep the double team going.

"HHHHLLLKKK!! MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHRRRKKK..." The Colombian beauty was all too happy to lustfully gag around a big piece of white dick. Sending her saliva dripping down as her pouty lips fought to stay pressed around such a thickness. Going hands-free on him as well, with just her hand coming up to brush back her long, dark hair as it fell out of place from all the swaying thanks to the energy she putting into her bobbing. "MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK..." Her eyes rolled upward in between narrowing as she fought through the discomfort to suck away on this huge cock. Far bigger than either her current or ex-husband's and able to go to town with a shaft that could last in her fantastic mouth. Even at the expense of making a mess not just over these inches but herself as well. The spit dripped down her chin, hitting her big tits as she slurped away.

Claire just had to settle for licking at the base as she groaned. Feeling splats of the other MILF's saliva hitting her face from being so close in as her gaze switched from seeing the other stunning, mature beauty slobbering away to up at the slob she's been tricked into helping suck off. Her tongue brushed from his shaft to around his crotch and down to flick at his balls as well before going back up. Making the most of the space she had while Gloria got to enjoy his length to pump away. Leaving both parts of his manhood nicely soaked with spit but impressively, despite the hideous looks and overweight frame of this man, he's able to handle it as the two TV beauties worked over his meaty pole.

"HHHHRRRLKKK!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMPHHH!!" Choking away, the former model and hairdresser fucked her stunning face sharply and quickly on that big dick. The crown hit the back of her mouth again and again while the saliva poured down to keep him slick. She likely would have pushed even further down if not having to share this dick with her step-daughter, but certainly didn't seem to mind sending splats of drool flying from her sucks that landed onto the other woman. "GAAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMPHHH!! HHRRRRKKK GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Getting another round of deep pumps in to ram her oral cavern full before she pulled back up and off. A deep groan before she spat onto his bell-end and used her tongue to spread it around just like the other woman had done minutes before. Soon joined by Claire as she moved up, leaving the two stunners to share his dick again as they both lapped at the crown with equally sensual groans.

As long as he lasted with this double oral, when each woman moved a hand down to grip him and stroke him off as they licked, he could only carry on for so long. Grunting with a smile as he shot his first load of the session to make both women moan out. The spunk shot out to hit right onto those flicking tongues and the two pumped away, getting the thick ropes onto their gorgeous faces too as well as the chins and around their mouths. Stealing as much spunk as they could as they enjoyed the taste of him too. Not even worried about evidence being left in their long hair at the sides of their heads from them trying to aim at their features. Each beauty got a more than generous dose of his seed to plaster them as it began to drip down onto their chests by the time he went half-hard. Not forgetting how each woman drank down the spunk they'd gotten into their mouths and over their tongues. Swallowing it down without a second thought with approving moans at the flavour.

"Mmmmm... Delicious..." Gloria purred, moving to get to her feet. "But I do hope that's not all you've got left for us..." She teased as she reached back. And watching her dress fall to the floor to show off that stunning, curvy Columbian body got his prick rising to full size with ease.

"Remember, we're doing this for my daughters, you know..." Claire reminded her as she rose from her knees as well. "Still, guess we can't carry on if I've got all this still on." She admitted, following suit as she began to ease her jeans down to show off a perfectly shaved, and already a little wet-looking pussy.

"That's right, ladies! All for a good cause, right?" Obi grinned as she had to struggle up a bit to get to his feet thanks to his size. "And if you don't mind? I think I'll try it out... I mean, I'll start with Claire first. Since it's her daughters I'm hoping to date after all." He lied, making up more excuses as he went and even so, saying he wanted to go after two women at once wasn't exactly a glowing endorsement of his character.

"Sounds like to me he wants to save the best to last..." Ramirez Pritchett assumed, completely buying his reasons as she went back to sit on the couch before spreading her legs.

"Well, that sounds fair..." Dunphy bought it too. Pulling off her top to toss it aside, exposing her nicely rounded breasts before she moved to the couch as well. Bending forward with a spread of her legs to stick her ass out while lowering her head down. Letting out a gasp when Gloria helped herself to wrap her thick thighs around the other woman's head, making her press into her wet snatch.

"Fucking score!!" Hesse grinned, moving behind the blonde as she was squirming a bit already to stay in position. Her ass raised invitingly but her head was down. She quickly had to get to work on not just another woman, but a family member as her mouth was pressed into the slick entrance of her step-mother. Making Gloria moan out as she enjoyed herself by already bucking her pussy up into the gorgeous features of the American now between her legs. "I mean, uh, I'm glad to see you ladies are so eager! Setting a good example for the family to follow I can tell!" He added as he lined his cock up. Not even thinking about slipping some protection on as his cock pushed forward into Claire's tight MILF pussy. Making them both moan out as he could feel instantly how tight she was. Another sure sign that her husband and the father of her kids wasn't packing near half of his length, let alone thickness, as he began to pump in and out of her.

"MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM..." Claire was now sandwiched between a man and a woman as they both used her for their pleasure. Her mouth getting coated with juices now as the spunk that was over her face was getting smeared onto the darker-toned thighs of the beauty squeezing her head. Having to engage in a crash course of lesbian sex as she used the tongue that had just been worshipping dick to now explore some wet pussy. "MMMMM! MMMMM... MMMMMPHHH..." All as she got nailed from behind by a man she's only just met today. Feeling his fat length making her love tunnel spread open as he pumped smoothly and firmly into her twat. His grip on her waist helped to keep her in place as she shifted slightly between him and the more familiar woman in front of her. Already her eyes rolled upward in delight as her pussy got soaked from what was already the best action she's had in perhaps years while she sipped down delicious juices.

"MMMM... You fucking dirty bitch! MMMMM... Is this what you've been teaching your daughters? MMMMM... Stuffing your tongue deep into me like this?" Gloria licked her lips as her lower ones got treated to a tongue lashing. The blonde between her legs groaned into that twat as she pushed her tongue in as deep as she could reach to explore around. Gloria made sure to keep grinding into that hungry oral hole, making her big tits jiggle from her body shifting. "AHHHHH... It's going to make the family gatherings from now on a whole lot more interesting... MMMMM... Maybe we should call up your daughters and they can tell me... MMMMM... If they picked up tricks from you to use on me?" She added to tease as she gave her rack a quick grope. Glancing across to see her step-daughter getting banged from the back, even if most of that action was hidden by the bulging gut on the guy fucking her. Before going back to staring down and seeing the incest play out as her twat got impressively serviced by a first-timer. No doubt the banging she was taking played a big part in making sure she lashed away with that tongue as much as she could.

"SHHHHRRLLLPPP... MMMMM!! MMMMMPHHHH!! MMMM..." The woman who climbed different corporate ladders to eventually become a Senior VP was now looking like she'd be more suited for a career in skin flicks. Taking a pounding from a man while dishing out oral sex to a woman that she wasn't just familiar with, but was a member of her own family. Slurping down more juices offered to her with each fresh dart of the tongue into that love tunnel of her fellow MILF to explore in nice and deep. While her twat was stretched wide the furthest she's ever done to her in her life. Her body was seemingly built for this kind of deep, hard action but had never gotten it before until now. "MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM... MMMMPHHH!! SHHHHRRRKKK..." Her blonde locks are a mess now from the rubbing of her step-mother's thighs against her head for that firm grip, keeping her mouth pressed up tight into those dripping folds. Just leaving more of that spunk from the earlier load across her cheeks and into her hair. That mess was far from her worries as she focused on trying to keep her wits about her as her eyes rolled back again. The pleasure built from her pussy getting stuffed full and dealing with the delicious taste of another woman.

"MMMMM... God, this is some good pussy! MMMM! If the mother is this good? AHHHH... Can't wait to fuck her fine daughters if I can!" Even after taking advantage of how gullible these two are, this beast of a man was already thinking ahead for new conquests. A sign of his growing perversion that while buried balls deep in a tight, soaking pussy

he was considering other holes to pump as well. Never mind that having a threesome with two stunning MILFs would be a victory enough for most men. Drilling into that slick tunnel as he groaned out and felt himself starting to throb as he pumped in and out. No plans of pulling out either, knowing he'll likely just hit and run with this duo of fictional beauties if that's all he can get his hands on in his latest multiverse, and highly sexual, adventure.

daxg2001
daxg2001
821 Followers