Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he considered any other women, let alone worlds, he had a job to do here. Burying his prick into Claire's snatch and stayed stuffed into the hilt as he began to unload. Groaning out as his thick, hot seed blasted out to coat her insides and in turn, made her shudder as she stayed bent over. Triggering her orgasm from the sensation and that just helped to milk out his load which was just as sizeable as the one that splattered her and Gloria's faces. Another moan left him when he pulled his dick out and watched the cream pie ooze back out, dripping down her thighs and hitting the floor of her family home for more evidence of her cheating. The powerful orgasm left her shaking as the moment Gloria unwrapped her legs from around her head at last, she collapsed forward onto the couch and the woman still on it.

"My turn, right?" Gloria grinned wickedly, having even less shame than the other woman. Proving that by turning the two of them around so Claire could catch her breath, sitting on the couch. Gloria meanwhile kneeled on either side to almost rest on the other beauty's lap. But sticking her thick ass out to offer herself up while she moved a hand down between the freshly fucked woman's spread legs.

"It would be rude not to!" Obi had an ugly smile on as his dick, once again rock hard, now got lined up with this next piece of hot, wet and tight pussy. Making both himself and the stunning Colombian moan out as his fat white cock pushed in, finding the same snug feeling as he'd felt when fucking her step-daughter from the back moments before. Holding her shapely thighs as he began to pump in and out and found her eagerly shifting back under her power to help with the position. Eager to get some of his cock that was a whole lot bigger and longer than either her current or former husband was packing. "MMMMM... Fuck, that's fucking good too! MMMMM... Runs in the family I guess!" He joked with a groan as he got the feeling that he might not even need to actively thrust himself with how she was backing up into his dick. Showing no concern about taking him bareback in the process. But who was he to deny a horny, busty beauty of what she thought she wanted? Especially when he'd just tricked her to offer up this action for the lame excuse of him proving himself 'worthy' of the daughters of this woman's daughter by marriage.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! That's so fucking big... MMMMMM! Fucking stretching me out! OH FUCK..." Looking back over her shoulder, her eyes were half-closed with already a burning lust for this man she's only just met. Loving how his thickness, even having come straight from out of another woman's snatch, was now making her love tunnel spread open. Her juicy rump and her big tits jiggled in time with her rocking back and forth to take each incoming thrust. Even tossing her hair back for good measure like she was more of a seasoned porn star than a Realtor. "MMMMM! Get in there! MMMMM! I can't let... AHHHHH FUCK! Claire's girls be with... MMMMM!! SHIT! Some guy who can't... MMMMM! Treat them as they deserve to be!" She claimed with an excuse as unbelievable as the ones he'd been using himself to get into this situation. Drops of sweat now formed across that gorgeous enough already body of hers as she moved back and forth. Gliding her wet twat along that shaft as it worked deeper into her with a steady pace like a piston.

Of course, she didn't forget to return the favour so to speak to her just as beautiful step-daughter currently underneath her. Helping herself to shove a couple of fingers forward into that already cum-filled pussy. The lewd squelch was only just heard before Claire moaned out, brought back to life with wide eyes as she now took a finger fucking into that sensitive, freshly pumped pussy of herself. No regrets from the darker skin-toned beauty above her from the smile on her face alone as she administered the finger banging. Leaving her digits soaked in the combination of juices and jizz as she went knuckles deep into her family member. Moaning herself of course as she got filled up for her own to the hilt action as her ass began to clap back into the unsightly body of the slob fucking her.

"W-Who is the di-dirty bitch now, huh??" Claire groaned out, staring up as she went from giving some incestuous action to now being on the receiving end of it. Finding her hips bucking up towards those pumping fingers as she moaned out, still eager for more action even after taking a hard orgasm. Her taunting was silenced as Gloria leaned down, planting her lips onto the other woman so they both could moan into one another as both their eyes went closed. The lean in leaving Gloria's juicy tits pressing against the perkier bust of the other MILF as they began to make out. Making that the woman on top got a hint of the taste of her pussy from off the other's tongue. An extra buzz to go with how good it felt to be stuffed balls deep and have her twat stretched sinfully wide. Managing to multi-task with this deep smooch, still rocking back to take the cock from behind and keeping up the finger banging as well.

"MMMMM! God damn! Man, I love fucking these dumb chicks! AHHHH! Believing anything I say and letting me... MMMM! Get some amazing fucking pussy!" Obi grinned as he moaned out. Pumping in and out as he felt that rounded backside of Gloria slapping back into his hideous frame over and over as she perfectly matched his motion. Driving her soaking pussy back as he drilled her with another deep thrust. Acting like they've been lovers for years rather than the one afternoon, never mind the fact he's not even the man she's currently married to. The bonus of getting to watch some lesbian action in front of him of two fictional hotties making out as one fingered the other. A sight alone which would make many a red-blooded man, a fan of sitcoms or otherwise, blow a load in under a minute just watching these two going at it.

So perhaps watching that, as well as being stuffed balls deep into one of the two, helped race him towards his latest peak without even bothering to pull out as he felt himself pulsing once again. Both of them groaned out, even as hers were muffled as she opted to keep making out with her step-daughter, as she now took her turn to take a thick, creamy load into her stretched-out love tunnel. And her eager shoves back and forth along his prick helped to milk him dry as he just buried himself in and stopped his thrusts. Letting her work over him as the spunk shot out, even starting to drip back out from her folds even before he pulled out. When he finally did, the first dollop landed over her arm and wrist thanks to the finger fucking she was still doing. A fine mess indeed of two beauties left with big cream pies.

"Mmmmmm..." Gloria finally broke the kiss and moved off from the other woman to pull her fingers out. "God, what a fucking mess..." She stated the obvious. "I think he's fucking proven he's gonna be good for your girls! Three loads already and he's still hard? What a catch..." She grinned, ignoring both the fact he was after two women and that he was far from an attractive or in-shape individual.

"Ladies?" Hesse spoke up with a fake smile. "I think I still need to prove myself to you both. You know, in case I just had, uh, beginner's luck with you and all that." He lied, just wanting a fresh excuse to be able to fuck them both some more.

"Ah, right. That makes perfect sense." Claire once again easily bought it. "What do you think we... H-Hey! Damn it, Gloria!" She whined as she got pounced on by her step-mother.

"You can call me Mommy if you're really good, Claire..." Gloria smirked as she rolled the two of them over and moved into position. Getting into a sixty-nine on the couch with her on the bottom so that Claire's nicely rounded, tight ass was sticking up and out.

"I have no idea how all these chicks can be so foolish to believe whatever bullshit comes out of my mouth..." Heese just stood for a moment enjoying the sight of two married mothers going at one another as if their lives depended on it. Mouths pressed up to wet snatches, lapping away to not just taste juices, but drink down the leaking spunk from the large cream pies he'd dumped into each of them. So those muffled moans could easily be from the pleasure of a fellow member of their family by marriage as they were from loving the taste of cum. "And I don't care! Because this fucking rules!" He watched on easily getting his cock rock hard again, so it wasn't long before he moved around towards the beauty on top. Spreading her tight ass apart before spitting down onto the last of her holes he'd yet to sample as he pressed his dick against that entrance.

"MMMMMM!! MMMMMPHHHH!!! HMMMMMM FHHHKKKK!! MMMM..." Claire's body jolted from the penetration into a hole that was vice-like. A sure sign that she didn't even let the man she was married to ever tap her back there. Now having to take the biggest dick she's ever laid eyes on as this stranger began to thrust in and out of her tight backside. Leaving her groaning with closed eyes as she tried to focus on eating out her step-mother. Swallowing down spunk and fresh female nectar in equal measure to leave her lips, mouth and chin in a similar messy state as the other beauty was in. "MMMMMPHHH!!! MMMMM!! MMMMPHHH!!" The usual discomfort from dry anal eased off not just because this was a fantasy world after all. The great pleasure she was getting as Gloria

lapped away at her soaking pussy. Her back passage was made to spread as he wasn't granting her an easy time of things with stiff thrusts as he forced his thick length in deeper.

Already hideous enough in his own right, having sweat rolling off of him wasn't helping matters as he worked his fat dick in and out of the Los Angeles beauty's backside. Lacking the curves of the other woman she was on top of, she was more than making up for with how her walls clung to his shaft as he pushed in deeper. Forcing Claire to bob her head to keep her mouth pussy on the other woman's pussy thanks to the shifts making their bodies grind together. Both acted like lesbian incest was second nature to them rather than this being the first time. Her snatch soaking wet as she had the spunk licked out of her from his previous load and getting the favour more than returned to her.

"MMMMM! Oh shit... If this slut's ass is this good? MMMM... Fucking her daughters is gonna be fantastic!" Even as was stuffing into this tight, nicely rounded ass he was still thinking ahead to fucking other women. Not forgetting the lies he spun to try and make this about him being able to 'earn' a date with two women who, just like the ones he was currently having his wicked way with, should be completely out of his league. Now easily tricked to offer up their holes and put on a sinful show that they would have never thought about during their normal lives in this fictional universe. Showing little respect either for the woman he was fucking up the ass either as he gave her backside a hard slap to make her groan out.

"MMMMMM!! MMMMMPHHH!! HMMMMMPHHH MMMMM!!" The eyes of the blonde only opened briefly for a flicker just to show they were rolled back into her head from the building pleasure. Having gone from a faithful wife and mother to a dirty whore looking just as addicted to incest as she was to mere cheating on her husband. No regrets were shown as her moisture-dripping body shifted back and forth thanks to his deep pumps. Filling her ass right up in a way that would likely leave her back passage resized to the shape of his thick rod for life. "MMMMM! MMMMPHHH!! MMMM MMMMPHHH MMMMMM!!" Perhaps the spanks to her rump were a trigger to send her over the edge. It all became too much for her to handle as she shuddered on top of her step-mother as they both ate one another out. Cumming hard to further coat Gloria's stunning face with juices and making the slob behind her grunt out as her asshole clamped around his thrusting cock.

That in turn set him off as this time he couldn't even pull out if he wanted out. Slapping her ass again as the red mark would leave further evidence of her unfaithfulness as he started to brand this hole like he's already done to her mouth, face and pussy. Another big load fired into her back passage as he slowed his motion down to just thrust in to send the next blast of hot spunk into her. Grinning down by the time he'd pulled out to see the gaping state of her asshole before his jizz began leaking out of her. Just giving Gloria more to greedily try and lap up as she tilted her head to steal some more of it. That was until exhausted from the action Claire just collapsed off the couch completely.

"I hope your daughters can last longer than you can!" Obi said rather rudely, despite his grin showing how much he'd loved that session of sex. "Speaking of that? You can go give your girls a call now. Let's bring them over and I'll give them a real good time too. As like, uh, a date or something as you promised."

"S-Sure... I don't remember promising that, but that sounds g-good to me..." Claire groaned out, trying to pull herself up to her feet while both her lower holes were stretched out and leaking jizz. Stumbling a bit with a limp as she headed across the room to get the house phone.

"As for you?" Hesse grinned, looking at the other woman as she stood up. "Come get on my dick..." He instructed, sitting down on the couch even though it was already stained with sweat and juices. "Facing away. I want to, uh, see if you can live up to the standards I hear your step-granddaughters have."

"As I said, you're just saving the best for last..." Gloria gave him a flirty wink as she moved to straddle him. "Or at least I hope you have the best for me!" She added as she had her back to him. Lowering down onto his cock and making them both groan out as she lined up her asshole with his shaft as she sunk downward.

"MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK!! SO FUCKING BIG... UHHHHH!!" Clenching her teeth she felt the discomfort of her vice-like asshole being forced to widen as she pushed down to take him inside. Making it clear that she also hasn't even allowed either her ex or current husband to ever fuck her up such a juicy ass like hers. Having to take a moment to grind down and adjust to such a thickness inside of her. "H-Hey, wait! I was just going to... OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH!!" She was cut off when he reached up but not for her waist. Gripping her legs and pulling them back, testing out her flexibility as a former model to bring her feet back up to the sides of her head. His arms crossed over her ankles before he locked his hands behind her dark-haired head. Trapping the curvaceous beauty in a Full Nelson position with his prick buried up into her ass.

"AHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" It wasn't just a moan, but a loud howl mixed with pleasure and pain as the slob clutching her began to roughly thrust up into her backside from underneath. Giving her ass no real time to adjust as he pounded into her. Making those thick Colombian cheeks clap down into his unsightly body as he drilled his fat white dick up into her tightness. Leaving her tits bouncing wildly and her hair fluttering about as she was used like a deluxe sex toy. Jolting in place thanks to his tight hold so as willing as she was to take his cock she had no control now over how she was getting used. Leaving her staring right ahead as her vision glazed over. Pussy still dripping juices and leaking some of his past load without even being touched as her own hands out of instinct clutched his wrists. Showing that even if she couldn't form the words thanks to her brain being fried from the pleasure, her body was craving more of this action.

"Yes... Yes, girls, I need you back over here right away..." Claire said between deep breaths as she made the call. In the background, loud groans and grunts were heard from the anal sex going on as the blonde glanced back. "Oh, that's just Gloria. She's uh, well... We have a new friend that I need to meet. Like, now." She instructed without even telling her daughters the full picture that some huge cock was waiting for them. And with how gullible she'd been herself to agree to have all her holes used up? Her daughters would suffer the same fate in more ways than one.

Right now the built-for-porn body of the stunning Colombian beauty was getting pounded hard to put her juicy curves to full use. The slap of her backside hitting his body rang out over and over as he drove balls deep up into her asshole. Keeping her big tits shaking away as the sweat poured off her frame. Taking the sort of hammering that would render most normal women unable to walk straight for well over a week. Even a trail of drool escaped from the corner of her mouth as she took the sort of action she was built to take but could never get from either her current or former marriage. Not even registering when the other beauty finally stumbled back over. Her eyes still gazed ahead without focus as her mind was lost in the wicked pleasure.

And that sin only increased when Claire joined back in without even being asked to kneel in front of the couch before leaning in. Running her tongue up and down the still dripping slit of her step-mother to make those howls even louder than before. Getting what spunk was left to be offered from that hole as well as slurping down the flowing juices. All as the hole right under this one got pounded hard with that piston-level pace. Thinking nothing of disgracing herself and her family with such a dirty act as she once again tasted another woman's snatch to aid in this threesome. Moaning herself from the taste like she's got a new addiction she never knew she had or needed before this brute told her to act like this.

No surprise here that with the addition of a hungry tongue across her folds, Gloria was set off to race into her own second and even harder-than-before orgasm of the day. Showing the intensity of this peak by not just cumming, but delivering a full-on squirt while her ass got hammered hard. Leaving her step-daughter groaning from the feeling as the spray of juices hit across her stunning features and down her gorgeous body. All as Gloria panted out, her tongue dangling out from the side of her mouth with a wide, sex-drunk grin and her eyes rolled upward. Barely able to remember what day of the week it is, never mind that she's supposed to be a proud mother and wife instead of an anal whore to this stranger from another world.

Her humiliation soon arrived when he slammed his dick home up into her juicy backside and kept her head down onto him. Grunting as he finished off with her, splattering her insides once more and this time branding her back passage with more thick spunk to go with the amount still across her face and leaking from her twat. His dick thrust up just as his hips bucked as the next blast was shot into her making her groan out from the sensation as her head hung down in exhaustion and defeat in equal amounts. His spent dick, for the moment, fell out of her backside to show off the gaping state of her asshole before she had her turn yet again to show off leaking jizz falling out of that opened hole.

"Not too damn bad at all..." Obi smirked, letting go of his grip on the Full Nelson. Watching Gloria slump to the side onto the couch as he moved off of it, dragging her by the

legs into the stains of sweat, juices and now spunk so she was left laid out along it. "You're quite the fine, upstanding Modern Family after all!" He mocked as he glanced between the two MILFs.

"Thank you..." Claire said, getting up as she was still caked in moisture and juices with spunk leaking out of her as well. "I hope this all impressed you enough to date one of my daughters."

"Well, obviously, I'll need to, ah, test them all before I can decide..." Hesse began to say as he looked to make up another lie.