Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But just then, in an ever-timely fashion for a universe set in a sitcom, the door to the home opened up. Gasps were heard and jaws dropping when just as requested, both Haley and Alex Dunphy were standing there stunned. Seeing their mother and step-grandmother in naked, sweaty, hole stretched and spunk covered and leaking states.

"Don't worry! I'll explain this all..." Obi grinned as even looking hideously ugly and overweight with his big cock on display, just speaking was enough to make both daughters lock onto him. As if his words, despite how unbelievable they were, couldn't help but be listened to and trusted. "I have a way with words..." He said. Perhaps thankful in a way that after several rounds of sex, he wasn't just being sent hurtling through a void into a new universe right away.

What will our hero get up to next time? The obvious? The unexpected? Was it really necessary to have this sort of cliffhanger of sorts in the first place? Find out in the next part of this exciting episode but until then? Stay Tuned... And Stay Hard!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any comments or feedback etc as a comment on this story, or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!