Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 07

Story Info
With Alex & Haley from modern family.
8.7k words
4.47
7.8k
10
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the television series, actresses etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Modern Family, its characters or any of the actresses etc who appeared in it.

Starring: Alexandra Anastasia "Alex" Dunphy [as portrayed by Ariel Winter], Haley Gwendolyn Marshall (Dunphy) [Sarah Hyland].

Stay Tuned And Hard -- Chapter 7: Modern Family (Episode 2)

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

A Commissioned story by n1one.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal, incest.

* * *

Last time, on Stay Tuned and Stay Hard... Our 'hero' Obi Hesse had found himself being dumped into the fictional universe of the sitcom television show Modern Family. Using it as an excuse to sample two of the stunning MILFs from the show Claire and Gloria. The former was currently sprawled out over the coffee table, exhausted from being fucked in all her holes while Claire, in a similar state of undress and having holes leaking with spunk, was heaving for air as she stood.

But standing at the doorway were not just two other gorgeous characters from the show, but Claire's own daughters. One in the super smart and nicely curved Alex Dunphy, clad in snugly fitting jeans and a purple top that rested nicely against her rounded chest. A pair of black-rimmed glasses that matched her long dark hair. Alongside her, Haley Marshall aka Haley Dunphy. The married beauty, and a MILF in her own right, also wearing jeans with a cute sleeveless top to hug her slim and sexy frame. Both women had matching expressions of complete shock at the scene in front of them along with the overweight, naked stranger in the room.

"I can explain, ladies!" Obi said with a smile. Knowing that just like in all the previous worlds he's been in and including this one already, he could make up any lie and any female would believe it. "You see, I and your mother have decided that what you girls need was a new man in your life. And that just so happens to be me!" He decided for them, using a thumb to point to himself with a smug look. "And your mother and step-grandmother were just helping warm me up before you two arrived, that's all."

"...Oh, right. I see." Alex adjusted her glasses as her expression, along with that of her sister, instantly softened as she processed the lie. "That makes perfect sense. Would explain why Mom wanted us both here so quickly then." She reasoned as her brain rejected the concerns and worries any normal person would have seeing all of this to just completely believe him.

"Right. I mean, I am actually already married..." Haley pointed out. "But I'm sure my husband would understand if I had a new boyfriend." Her mind then rewrote facts to similarly act like nothing was out of the ordinary here.

"That's right, girls..." Claire spoke up, going along with what she also believed was completely fine about this all. "So come on in, and let's see which one of you is going to be the best choice for our friendly neighbour here."

Both sisters nodded, closing the front door behind them and following Hesse to the couch without even a concerned look now at Gloria still laid out at the side. "OK, you slu... I mean, you ladies!" He grinned, looking at both women as his cock, even after the previous rounds of sex, was getting rock hard all over again. "I think I'll try out... You first, Haley." He decided. "Alex? You can take a seat on the couch. Heh, sorry about the stains..." He glanced at the seating and the clear mess of saliva, pussy juices and leaked spunk across the material of it. "Then Haley can get on top of her. You two can ditch those Jeans as well." He said, making it clear this would be a similar sham of any sort of proper evaluation like what had just happened with their mother and step-grandmother.

"How is that going to..." Alex tried to ask before she was cut off.

"Now now, I know you two have never been with a real man like this before..." Claire said, showing off her own rewired mind. "But let's not waste time here. He's already had a very busy day with me and Gloria so let's just get down to it. And don't let me down now, girls!" She said, already encouraging her daughters to act in the same shameless way she's been doing.

"If you say so, Mom..." Haley agreed without questioning a thing, watching as Alex first moved onto the already-stained couch to sit back on it. Undoing her Jeans just in time as her sister moved up and got on top of her. Resting on her lap as the other woman's pants slid down to the knees before the underwear followed suit. While Haley stuck her tight, rounded ass out as she too reached under, unbuttoning herself. "Feels kind of weird, cheating on my husband like this, but if you both say it's fine then I guess it is..." He added, sliding down her lower clothing too but also easing the panties down just to under her rump, so they were already showing off their snug, smoothly shaved snatches to this stranger while Haley also exposed her even tighter-looking asshole as she rested her own hands on the shoulders of her sibling.

"Don't worry, babe! I've got plenty of experience with MILFs... I mean, uh, mothers!" Obi said, spitting down onto her entrance to make the older of the duo of stunning sisters groan. That barely acted as any proper lube but in this fantasy land he was well aware that, just like in the previous shows he'd landed into, he could engage in some rough, dry anal without feeling any pain unlike back in the real world. Hence why he eagerly pushed the fat crown of his length forward against, and then into that tight passage with an approving moan. A contrast to the gasp and whine of the beauty he was now fucking as he eased back, but kept the mushroom head stuffed into her before pushing forward to begin the motion.

"MMMM... I can see... AHHHH... You've never let your poor husband ever... Mmmmm! Ever tap you back here..." His ugly grin continued as he slowly pumped in and out. Little choice but to ease in to start with due to that vice-like tightness. Her walls pressed hard against his thickness as he pumped, allowing him to groan out at the fantastic feeling. Even if it left her clenching her teeth together as she had to deal with such a massive size, the likes of which she's never had to deal with in any of her holes before, beginning the process to resize her asshole. "AHHHH... Not to worry! I'll still take good care of you, Haley! MMMM! I did promise your mother after all..." He claimed as he stared down. Watching that heart-shaped, tight booty taking his prick and the slight jiggle from her as her body jolted forward whenever he pumped in. This hole already feeling just as good as either of the ones of the already fucked MILFs he's had today and now scoring a third, younger one as he thrust his member into this previously untouched asshole.

"UHHHH! N-Never! MMMMM! I would have never... AHHHHH! FUCK... Done this before! FUCK!!" Haley whined out, staring over her shoulder with the discomfort clear across her gorgeous face but not able to think things over about how wrong in so many ways this all was. Never mind getting fucked while propped up on top of her own sister which would have been a sinful show all on its own. "AHHHH... FUCK!! It's so fucking big! FUCK... Way... UHHHHH! Way bigger than my husband's! SHIT!!" She groaned again, shifting back and forth to match the time of his pumps forward into her rump. The same dick that's already been balls deep in her mother several times over, and now is claiming her snug asshole for his pleasure. Not even getting the proper time to adjust to such an invasion with the stiff way he was forcing that passage to spread open and take him.

"Come on now, girls! That's not going to be good enough!" Claire shook her head, leaning over the back of the sofa to grab the hair of her daughter currently being fucked, making the young woman further gasp from the pull. "If you two are going to impress this nice man, you need to give it your all! So let's see you both get a piece of one another as well as this guy's big fucking cock!" She instructed, showing how easily fooled her own mind was to not question why she should not just allow her daughters, one of whom is already married, to fuck this suspicious, obese man. Let alone why she's so happy to help out and encourage such action.

Not able to refuse, both sisters nodded as they moved a hand each down onto one another. More pleasured gasps came from Haley at last, matched by Alex's groan as the two put their hands on each other's pussy. Starting to slide back and forth slowly, properly kicking off the incest and once again neither of them raised the complaints about it that their normal thinking minds likely would. That aside, both women were working over their siblings at different paces. Haley's movement was a little stuttering, likely more than distracted by the pain still shooting through her from getting fucked up the ass for the first time. Alex seemingly more into it with a firmer, quick motion to brush her fingers over the tight folds of the older sister. Aiding to finally take an edge off the discomfort with the emerging pleasure.

At that moment, Hesse wasn't thinking of too much else other than how great it felt to have the tight back passage of a stunning television character wrapped around his thick pole. Forcing his prick ever deeper into that tightness with a pace and stamina that should be impossible for a slob like him. Even before taking into account the rounds of action he'd been in before this 'part two' of his latest sinful

adventure. Grinning away as he stared down and watched that tight booty ease back and forth along his thrusting shaft. Even able to raise a hand from clutching her slim waist to deliver a hard spank onto her already stuffed backside. Making her hiss again from the strike as he took full advantage of this shot to go from banging one hot MILF to nailing another, and even better with this one being a sexy daughter of one of the gorgeous mothers he'd just been taking balls deep.

"AHHHH FUCK!! Just... AHHHHH FUCK! Don't t-tell my husband... FUCK! SHIT!! I'm getting... AHHHHH! MMMM... A n-new boyfriend... FUCK!!" Haley grunted between her growing moans as she still kept shifting back and forth as she felt that big dick sliding deeper into her once virgin backside. The strain of dealing with such rough, dry anal left her already breaking out into a light sweat, forming across that stunning but pained face. Still gazing over the shoulder obediently to let this man she's never met before pound into her rump from behind. A sight even worse with how her own hand was returning the favour she was currently getting by stroking away at her sister's twat underneath. Her fingers got coated a little from building arousal as the action kept going with each stiff, deep pump she took.

"Yes, that's it, Haley! Show this guy what you can do!" Claire encouraged again, using the grip on Haley's hair to keep the younger MILF's head raised up as the moans sounded out around the living room. "Just because you and I both knocked out a couple of kids, doesn't mean we can't fuck like the best of them!" The blonde smirked, thinking nothing of saying such dirty talk not just about herself but laying the insult against her own flesh and blood. "And you keep on playing with your sister, Alex! A damn lot more fun than just doing all that research back for the professor, right?" She even glanced at the bustier sibling underneath as Alex was still carrying out her own fingering at Haley's snatch with quick strokes of her own. Her head tilted to the side, watching the butt fucking going on as her eyes followed the thrusts. A hint in her eye that she wasn't just planning on being a bystander in this action either.

For the moment she'd have to wait as Obi focused on this first sample of a fantastic, tight rump. The clap of those rounded cheeks hitting his unflattering body now rang out as he filled her up. Just giving her more reason to jolt back and forth now that the full force of his bulky frame was connecting with her far more desirable, hot young body. Resizing that once mega tight back passage of her in such a way that even with her never having let her actual husband tap her back here, she wouldn't be able to hide the gaping state of her asshole for well over a week even from just this first position alone. Just having to grunt out and take it as her ass got filled up to a limit few women would be able to endure even with years of experience in porn.

Haley believed she was getting a break as she let out a deep groan, feeling his dick being pulled out of her tight backside to feel the rush of air into her as her asshole, as expected, was left spread open. But little time for either to pause when he moved up to lean into the couch at the side of the two women. Alex turned her head and was about to question what was going on, only for him to invite his dick to slide right in between her pouty lips. Her eyes went wide behind her glasses as he thrust in forward, and she couldn't even pull away thanks to her own mother using a hand to now grip her dark hair. Forcing that pretty face along the thickness that had just come from out of her own sister's ass.

"That's it, Alex! You little bookworm slut! Suck this stud's big fucking dick!" Claire encouraged both with words and by actively making her daughter's head bob along that thickness that she herself was already very familiar with. Ignoring the whines and chokes that the busty beauty was letting out, slobbering along that meat as she was made to engage in ass-to-mouth. Tasting the anal passage of Haley from off these inches and getting them deep. The fat crown struck the back of Alex's mouth when her head slid down and his dick thrust in. Already leaving saliva drooling right down her chin, landing across her juicy rack as she stared up with eyes half-closed and a lusty stare behind them. Not gagging out of disgust at her own sister's ass from off of him, but from not being able to handle such a vast amount of dick like this.

"GAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! HHHHHHHLLLKK!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK!!" Alex choked loudly and repeatedly. Every motion of her full lips being eased down along his length as it got fed up into her warm and wet oral hole made a fresh, lewd choke escape her. Leaving that dick 'cleaned off' from the taste of booty but leaving a new mess from her saliva drooling down. Treated more like a common whore than the academic researcher she's supposed to be. The fact her own mother was aiding in making her deliver this deep blowjob not exactly helping. "HHHHRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK!!" Even so, while choking away, Alex still made sure to keep running her fingers back and forth across her sibling's pussy as she got a rubbing of her own from Haley still above her. Impressively multitasking as she got her mouth filled up and took care of another woman's lower hole at the same time.

Having gotten his fill, for the moment, of ass-to-mouth, he pulled out of that pleasurable mouth just as his cock began to pulse. Having another location planned for his first load (of this session at least) as he moved back around to get behind Haley. Making the older sister groan again when he shoved his fat dick back into her already stretched-out asshole. Further treating her like just a living sex doll as he pumped briskly. Setting her off bucking against her sister underneath her as they both kept working their slick digits into one another. Haley's eyes now rolled back, overwhelmed again by this anal sex and the harder pace. Her jolts made her pussy grind down into Alex's fingers to further build the pleasure.

Worse to come in a way, if that was somehow possible with how lewd this has all been already. His cock getting buried into her ass as he began to unload. The hot seed coated her insides, further claiming the back passage that even her own husband has never gotten to touch before. That new sensation was the trigger she never knew she needed before to set off her own orgasm. Cumming suddenly over Alex's fingers as her backside was used to milk out this latest dose of thick spunk. Pulling out of Haley's rump, that gaping asshole couldn't stop his jizz from leaking out of her. Dripping down and catching a little onto Alex's fingers working away on her own sister to ensure she rode out all of an intense high that already left the older of the two panting out.

"A decent start, I would say!" Obi understated things as his dick was already getting hard once again as he scanned over the scene.

"Maybe you need to upgrade to the better sister, then?" Alex said, wiping saliva off her chin before she let go of her sibling, moving her from being on top of her.

"Oh, I think so! I want you on top!" Hesse decided, watching the bustier of the two move up from the couch as he took a seat down on it. "And your sister, since she needs a rest and all, can make sure she makes you feel really good while I, uh, see if you're as good as the rest of the family."

"Don't worry! I'll make sure Haley puts in some work here!" Claire announced, moving around the couch as she made her daughter groan by grabbing her by the hair yet again.

Obi easily got rock hard when he saw Alex finish undressing. Pulling up her top, showing off those large breasts before tossing the garment away, leaving her just wearing her glasses as she moved back up onto the couch. Her back faced his unsightly frame as she was gripped by the waist by him, and in turn, her arms went back to rest on the couch. Getting lowered down onto his dick alright, but taking the same fate her sibling had in that her tight asshole was the one getting penetrated. Leaving her groaning out to deal with the pain of a dry entry, and then the sensations of such a huge, fat dick forcing her back passage apart. Showing off at least the trait of super tightness, along with having never let anyone fuck her here before, ran in the family. Groaning out as she started to take his firm pumps, already setting off her tits to start jiggling as her body was bucked along his thrusts.

It was still a threesome with plenty of incest, however. That resumed as the mother of the two stunning daughters forced Haley up to her knees between the spread legs of both the other daughter and the slob getting to fuck them all. Making the already butt fucked of the beauties lean her pretty face in towards the already wet slit of her sibling and with little choice but to follow her mother's instructions (which in a way were just believing whatever lie the man came up with next). Sticking her tongue out to run across that slick entrance and ensure moans were let out by Alex as she now had both lower holes being taken care of. Haley herself let out a low groan as she got the full taste of her sister's delicious pussy for the first time, and didn't seem to be hating the taste from how she was flicking away at that twat.

"Yes, that's it... Eat your sister's nasty little pussy, you dirty fucking bitch..." Claire let out an aroused hiss as she kept Haley's head down between those thick thighs. Using the other hand to peel down the top her daughter had on to expose the nicely sized chest underneath. Making the older sister's head bob a bit in order to follow the movement of that pussy going up and down in time with the rest of Alex's curvy body. "Make sure your sister rides that huge fucking cock nice and hard... I don't want

either of you two slacking off! You have to impress this nice man, doing such a kind favour for us all." She encouraged as her eyes stared right down. Able to see both stunning sights that should make her feel disgusted instead of turned on. One of her daughters got her ass stuffed with a huge dick, and then saw a display of lesbian tongue-loving between siblings as Haley drank down the forming juices offered by the clear, strong arousal from Alex.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers