Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHHHH!! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! So... UHHHHH!! Fucking big!! MMMMM! FUCK!!" It was Alex's turn now to break out in a sweat as her body was getting pumped along that thrusting dick as if she was just a high-spec sex doll. Raised and lowered to make her long dark hair fly about as her rounded tits bounced. Even the glasses she had on shifted as she got railed with the same sort of hard, quick pace that she'd witnessed her own sister had to endure just minutes before. Except she was letting quite a lot more filthy cries of delight in between cursing and gasping compared to the woman currently eating her out. Her wet snatch being almost rubbed into that flicking tongue thanks to the pace of her jolts up and down. Certainly showing no signs of wanting to stop or even call for a break as she let her juicy backside get stuffed and stretched out.

"MMMM... AHHHHH FUCK... Glad I'm not... MMMMM! Fucking judging which one of these sluts... Has the better ass! MMMM! They all feel fucking built to be used!" Hesse was able to brag out loud (or at least as close as it got to him whispering) to himself, as his words were easily masked by the sound of skin hitting into skin along with the loud moans the beauty he was butt fucking was still letting out. Drilling upward firmly while his gaze mostly just saw the back of her and her long hair, he was feeling the pleasure of Alex's snug anal tunnel gripping his length. Using that pace like a piston to send his inches sharply into that pleasurable hole over and over. But an idea came to his head while he fucked that more than generously meaty backside to keep him grinning as he lifted Alex up slowly, letting his cock be freed from that tightness.

"I think it's time you got a proper taste of your sister, Haley!" Claire smiled, seeing the opportunity as she brought Haley to that cock. Incest to lick some pussy was bad enough, but being made to engage in ass-to-mouth was sinful on another level. Loud gags were heard as Haley's soft lips pushed down along that dick as it now pumped up into this new, hot hole to fill her up to the point of his crown hitting the back of her oral cavern. Getting the full flavour of her sister's other lower hole now as she was made to slurp and choke along him. Her head raised up and down firmly as her lips fought to keep pressed into him, just leaving her saliva oozing downward along his rod. "Yes, that's it... Keep it up! Suck him real good before he gets back into your sister!"

"GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" The only response from the older sister was loud chokes and whines as her mouth showed she was far more used to much smaller and slimmer dicks than this one. Not a good indication of the manhood that the man she was actually married to possessed. "HHHHHLLLKK!! GAAAAAAAHH!! GAAAAAAHH HHHHRRRKK!!" Her concerns at the moment were more on trying to handle all this amount of man-meat being fed into her. Worrying about her relationship could come at another time. Her eyes rolled up as she was getting overwhelmed again by this all. The taste of her sister's ass from off this meaty shaft was a brand new, wicked sensation that she would have never even thought once about having before meeting this stranger.

The timing was perfect as when that fat shaft was sent upward, Haley's mouth was eased down to ensure she was filled up super deep. Giving her no choice but to choke each time his prick went up into her as her spit dripped down to his heavy balls and crotch. Just adding more mess to the stains of juices, sweat and excess spunk already all over the family couch from the earlier sex session and now this second round. Only getting the small mercy of finally being able to take in the air freely when her head was lifted off from that cock as she coughed hard. No rest though as her face was pushed back between her sister's legs as Alex was yet again lowered down onto that shaft to resume the threesome. A mouth just used to clean off cock now back to work licking away at a soaking wet piece of pussy.

"OOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMM YES! FUCK MY ASS! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Alex gasped out in delight. Sweat rolled down her curvy body as her eyes seemed a little glazed over behind the eyewear she still wore. Her tits jiggled away as her body was brought sharply up and down to match the thrusts drilling her ass from underneath. The slap of her cheeks hitting down into his body now sounded out along with both her moans and those from the slob she's been so easily convinced into fucking. "AHHHH! DON'T STOP! MMMMM FUCK! SO BIG! OH FUCK!! I F-FUCKING LOVE IT! MMMMM!!" She kept her own dirty talk going between moans as her asshole showed, much like the other Modern Family characters he's already sampled today, she and the rest of her were more than built for this kind of rough, deep, hole-wrecking action. A sight that was more suited for a filthy porno parody than the sitcom she's supposed to be a familiar face in.

For the lucky guy who has tricked all these women, including the one spent and used across the room, he just grinned away as he groaned out. Thrusting up with a stamina that an overweight brute like him shouldn't possess, even as he showed the signs of the effort needed to fuck a stunning woman like this as the sweat rolled off that already hideous frame of his. Caring only for his pleasure here as he pumped deeply up into her already stuffed to the limit backside. Keeping her plump cheeks clapping down into him time and time again as he brought her down with a grunt just to lift her up while pulling a few inches out of her. Doing the motion all over again and not thinking about stopping even as he felt his cock starting to pulse once again.

Similar to before, he didn't even bother to announce his latest peak as he just drove his length up to the hilt and kept himself lodged in. Leaving her curvy frame to buck down into him as he blew another large, thick load into a well-fucked asshole. That feeling of his spunk painting her stretched-out back passage set Alex off, much like it did to her sister so that her pussy let out a fresh wave of juices over the flicking tongue of Haley. Making her drink down the younger sibling's sweetness with quite an approving groan. That roaming tongue made sure Alex got to ride out all of that hard peak, while her backside was used to brain out this latest, and still just as large as the rest, load from his prick. Another familiar sight was soon witnessed when he pulled out of her and moved out, leaving her asshole wide open as his spunk slowly oozed back out from the large gape he'd left her with.

"Oh man, this is good..." Obi stated the obvious as he sat on the couch for a moment. "I mean, uh, it's good to put both your daughters to the test! See the strengths and all that..." He lied as both women staggered up to their feet.

"I hope you mean it's a good start... My girls have plenty more left to offer!" Claire said with a rather proud smile, contrasting the already sweaty, wrecked state both her daughters are currently in. "Isn't that right, girls?" She asked. Making them both gasp when she gave both a hard smack on their asses to jolt them into nodding.

"Oh, well, I mean... If you insist!" Hesse grinned, never one to turn down some action. "In that case? I think it would be a good idea if you two potential girlfriends of mine have some more fun with one another." He said, groaning as he had to strain to lift his flabby body off the wrecked with fluids couch to get back to standing.

"A wonderful idea!" Claire said, pushing Alex forward first to make her stumble, landing on the seats on her back. "And you can get on top..." Once again using a pull of the hair, she moved Haley over and had her climb on top of her sibling. A sixty-nine position to press two hot young bodies into one another with heads down at the crotch of the other.

It was almost a complete match of a position and location of lesbian fun that the two mature women he'd fucked earlier had been in. Now with the more curvaceous sister underneath as the slim and sexy one was pressed on top. Both women going to work with mouths clamping onto the other's wet snatch to eat the other out. Not questioning how wrong it was to commit yet another act of incest while receiving a dose of it in return as they feasted on sweet juices. Shoving their tongues right in to explore around, easily getting their mouths coated after a minute of slurping. Leaving themselves squirming into one another as their sweaty bodies were able to grind down and not even distract from the loving they were delivering as if they'd been fuck buddies since both were legal, rather than just around an hour.

He still had not gotten his fill of MILFs today even from the threesome that went on before these two sisters arrived, he moved up to behind the younger mother in the room in order to invite himself back into things. Pausing only when he saw Claire reaching over from standing behind the couch again, this time in order to place her hands onto Haley's tight cheeks in order to spread them wide for him. Exposing that still gaping asshole for him as he easily pushed his cock in. Able to fit in balls deep with the first pump until he was resting against her rump. And not even needing to hold her in place he just worked his length back and forth. Thrusting in once again and moaning out even with how stretched wide she was after the first session, her walls were nicely pressed around

his vast size to show how perfectly shaped to fit his length she was.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... MMMMMPHHH!!" Haley's eyes rolled back once again, getting another turn to have both lower holes worked over at the same time and loving the feeling like she's been a natural butt slut all along rather than this being her first time. Her snatch getting damper as her cheeks slapped back into him as she took a fresh pounding. Moaning into the pussy she was munching on as her body jolted back and forth thanks to the sheer mass of him colliding into her stunning body. Hauled back into place by her own mother's hands tightly gripping her rump, ensuring she got ploughed with every fat inch of his length each time he drove in. Leaving her fighting not to endure this stiff fucking of her backing, but to make sure she kept her own head down to keep on performing oral sex onto her own sister. Using the sweet juices as fuel to keep this three-way going as she lapped out at the wet folds underneath her, just to get the same tongue fucking back in return.

"That's it, Haley! Work that naughty little butt of yours right back into him... Show him what a naughty mommy can do with a real man's dick like this!" Claire kept on her lewd encouragement while being literally hands-on with the fun. Working her daughter's heart-shaped booty back and forth to take those stiff thrusts all the way in. Her hands had to slide under that bulging gut of a man who has already been balls deep in her holes and is now nailing one of her daughters with the same shaft that repeatedly fucked and stretched her out over and over. "Don't forget to keep eating out your sister! I can't believe how easily you two have been doing this... I could sweat you two bitches have done this before!" She teased as she watched his dick vanish forward into that snug asshole. Feeling no urge to steal it for herself as she totally believed his garbage that this was all designed for the benefit of her family, so all too happy to watch him pound one of her daughters after he'd done the same to her earlier on in the day.

"MMMMM... Think this might be the first... AHHHH... Family gathering I've enjoyed being at!" Obi had on a smile only a little less wide than his gut was. Keeping his shaft pumping away, filling up that still nicely snug backdoor of the married beauty being offered up to him. Sweat poured off him at this late stage of not just this action, but a more than eventful day with so many stunning fictional characters. But, thanks to the unknown powers bringing him through all these television universes, he was packing stamina like he was a porn star instead of a couch potato. Groaning away as he kept his crotch slapping into those rounded cheeks, filling that booty right up again and again. Knowing he could call the shots and enjoy whatever he wanted from any of these sexy sisters currently dining on one another's snatches.

Putting that to full use yet again when he pulled out of that already more than well-fucked booty and moved around to the other side of the couch. Reaching down to yank Haley's head out from between her sibling's thighs, just to stuff between those lips as she was in the middle of sucking in some air. Causing her to choke around that big dick as he pounded forward in deep to make her have a second course in ass-to-mouth. Not exactly any less kinky than the first time since she was now getting the flavour of her own back passage from off his inches. Choking along him as he fucked that gorgeous face and had her work her soft lips along his prick to clean off this length. Saliva replaced the taste of her own booty that she was sampling for the first time in her life.

"GAHHHHH! HHHHHRRRKKK! MMMMPHHH!! HHHHRRRKKK!!" Slobbering away over him as his bell-end struck into the back of her mouth each time he pumped forward. Having to moan around that thickness as even while having her oral hole being used, her snatch was still taking a tongue lashing from her sister pinned underneath her. Alex at least didn't appear to be mad at not getting any pleasure herself right now as she kept up her task of dining on that sweet pussy of her sibling. "HHHHLLLKKK!! MMMMM! GAAAAAAHHH!! GAAAAAHHHH HHHHRRKKK..." The drool poured from her chin as he used a rhythm not any less stiff than how he'd been fucking her ass a couple of minutes before. Her mouth was not only unfamiliar with dealing with the flavour of her back passage, but with having to take a length of this massive size. Leaving her groaning against his rod as it pumped between her soft lips to add more spit around her mouth to go with the mess of juices already over her.

Unlike the previous around, he didn't pull out just to go back and try her rump one more time. Using her mouth for his pleasure as he let out a groan and kept a tight grasp of her long hair in order to use that warm and wet cavern of hers like a deluxe fleshlight. Pumping away, sending his balls smacking into her chin as her eyes went wide. Not enough to just sample her mouth, but pushing in further to make her perform some deep throat. Groaning as he began to pulse from the snug feeling of her oral walls wrapped around him. She might feel built for being used in a rough way like this, but she was nowhere near close to being experienced at this. More used to a far smaller amount of dick from the man she's married to than this huge hole-wrecking size.

So when he rudely just finished off inside of her, her eyes almost bulged like her throat did as the seed blasted down. Just to cough harshly back up as she gagged from the vast amount, sending jizz seeping back along his length and past her lips as she couldn't handle it all. Swallowing some but a lot of it just oozed off her chin, dripping down to hit Alex's crotch and holes down below for more of a mess. Humiliating her further when he pulled out and let his cock fire off the last spurts over her already sweat-coated face. Staining her cheeks, nose and over that panting mouth as well as catching streaks into her hair to further ruin her. Even going as far as to use the hold of her hair to make her tilt, using her locks to wipe the spunk off his length like she was only good for being a living cum dumpster. Even worse? Somewhere during his latest orgasm, all that shame set her off to hit a peak as well. Giving Alex more juices to lap down with a moan as Haley shuddered into her.

"I think I'm done with this one..." Hesse smirked as he let go of that now wrecked and matted hair as Alex slumped down. Totally spent from that intense orgasm she'd been licked through.

"I'm sorry she didn't live up to your expectations." Claire assumed as she pulled the older daughter off. "I'll be sure to punish her properly for this."

"Well, actually..." He smirked, seeing Alex sitting up and eyeing his cock. "Have her lay down. Alex? Get up on your sister's face so she can make up for that, uh, let down." He lied, just spinning this out for one more round of fun.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?" Alex couldn't even think about questioning this all as she got up. Just so Haley's almost limp body could be tossed down onto that stained couch. Alex swung a leg over, facing down along her sibling's body so she could both lower her twat down into that cum-stained face and stick out her more than shapely backside out to the man who is already very familiar with not just her, her sister and her mother as well.

"MMMMMM!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK..." Alex groaned like a pro pornstar as she looked back over her shoulder and watched this slob shove his thick member back into her gaping asshole. Having no shame in stuffing into a hole already plastered with his seed once again as he began to thrust deep in and out. Her rounded cheeks clapped back sharply into his bulk as he went all the way in. Aided by her happily grinding back and forth in time with his motion to send her rump towards him each time he gave a stiff thrust. "FUCK! YES! MMMMM!! FUCK THAT ASS! FUCK IT! OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She moaned for more as she got rammed full, making her tits jiggle again as her body shifted. The pleasure coming from her soaking pussy gliding across the groaning mouth of her sibling now pinned underneath her. Getting a buzz just from the feel of soft lips against her folds even if Haley was lacking the energy to even properly eat out that damp pussy.

"That's it, Alex! Show him what a good old Dunphy girl can do! Take all that big fucking cock deep in that fat little ass of yours!" Claire smiled, watching on with pride at the lewd scene going on in her own front living room. Her eyes were glued to seeing glimpses of the same long shaft that had ravaged her earlier in the day now doing the same sort of pounding work in and out of her daughter's backside. "You don't want to let him down by just passing out as your sister did! Take that dick! Get fucked nice and hard right deep in your fucking ass!" She encouraged as she stood and watched it all play out. Not that her dirty talk was registering with the two going at it, and even if they tried to focus on it she was barely heard from both their loud moans and the constant slap of skin meeting skin ringing out.

"UHHHHH! FUCK! SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM!! FUCKING TEARING MY ASS... AHHHHH FUCK! FUCKING OPEN! MMMMMM!!" Alex panted as strands of her long, dark hair was either stuck against her skin or draped across the glasses she still had on while she kept her stare looking back across the shoulder. In the zone herself as she shoved her rump back sharply to match not just the timing, but the force being used to hammer her backside. That resulted in her pussy grinding down into Haley's mouth more than actually trying to do the motion herself to make sure she was in this state of wild lust. "UHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK YES! FUCK MY ASS!! AHHHHH FUCK! YES! MMMMM!! FUCK MY ASS! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She howled out in delight. Not even missing a beat when he used

a hand to give the ass he was pounding a firm slap. Bucking perfectly back into his thrusts like she spends her days practising anal with Size Queen-level sex toys instead of being an academic researcher. No doubt the spanks just added more fuel for her to keep taking his dick.

Luckily for her, or should that be the mindset she's been tricked to have thanks to him, he was loving being balls deep in her booty once again. Her passage stretched wide but left the perfect tightness to grip his shaft like she was now custom-made for his use. Leaving him moaning out with each pump in or out he delivered. Her juicy cheeks struck back into him, jiggling wildly with each contact but neither of them felt a sting of pain despite the hard way they were colliding with one another. All while the sister who had been left spent after being slam fucked herself was stuck on the couch that's been used by all of them for this filthy action. Used like a living sex toy in her own right with her mouth being smothered by a dripping wet slit. Giving her something to do at the very least as she sipped down the fluids with weak licks up at her sibling.